Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V3)

Postby Lindinle » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:10 am

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DEFACTE?
Lindinle
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:08 am

Would it be possible to add a method either through options or console to change the MC's size for bigger bellies when eaten by enemies?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:23 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Would it be possible to add a method either through options or console to change the MC's size for bigger bellies when eaten by enemies?

It's done, with other new console commands.

To defecate, hold [C] ( crouch )

The next test version is coming soon, if I don't find any big bug. I will publish it tomorrow.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (August release)

Postby Saaeder » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:50 am

Hi everyone, here is a new version. It contains the last companion, a nice little cat. As she is a cat, she doesn't know how to fight, she runs away, but if an enemy does some damage to her, it is possible that she swallows him.
For the next part, I'm going to add some creatures (not human) and try to program a flying creature (a human harpy)
I will also slow down a bit on the game, I would like to learn another animation software.

And also, find a name for the game, so if you have any ideas. ( and also ideas of monsters or others ) On Discord, there are already some ideas

Lalita.png

ChangeLog
Spoiler: show
08/27/22
  • - Lalita the cat
  • - New console commands
    • - bsf (Belly size factor)
    • - swallow ( swallow selected target, When the console is displayed, it is possible to select a target with the mouse, the console will indicate the selection )
  • - Bug fixes

Download
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:08 am

I can't play this game. After I download it, it won't open.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:23 pm

I really like where this game is going. It's getting more stable, but there's still a lot of bugs. I can't seem to reset after getting digested. Saving is totally busted. I pretty much have to exit to desktop each time I want to start again so being able to start a new game while a game is running would be nice.

I've been having a lot of fun feeding myself to the cute kitty girl. I also really liked being able to change the belly size, I'm weird, I like cute little pot bellies over "realistically big" bellies.

I really like how you can get Lalita to eat you. Something about annoying your cute pet cat girl until she gulps you down is awesome. I'd love to have similar interactions with the other companions.

The belly noises are good, I'd like if there were more burps though. Occasional random burps when the prey is still struggling would be great.
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delennd » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:15 pm

How do you open console commands?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby giannifrazzi » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:29 am

You need to press the tab button.
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightWing7177 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:53 am

Can't wait to try this out
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Postby vvvv22 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:12 pm

This game has great potential, thank you for your hard work!
Also i want to ask a question - is the current build contains view from the inside of the abdomen or uterus when the player is swallowed or unbirthed? This should be really hot! And I'll be waiting more unbirthing content in the next updates.
vvvv22
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:20 pm

Wanderer wrote:... but there's still a lot of bugs. I can't seem to reset after getting digested.

Yes, I found a bug, a huge thing ;) When Lalita digests the MC and Andrice doesn't follow the MC, the game stays stuck on the grey loading screen. I will quickly create another build.

vvvv22 wrote:Also i want to ask a question - is the current build contains view from the inside of the abdomen or uterus when the player is swallowed or unbirthed? This should be really hot! And I'll be waiting more unbirthing content in the next updates.

There is no plans for that. I'm not good enough to model the inside of the belly, but I write down the idea.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scion » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:58 pm

I get it anytime Andrice isn't following, such as after being eaten by a bear
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeSarthois » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:10 pm

Amazing game, very promising!
I got one main bug however : loading a save doesn't work. The game loads up to 90% then nothing happens.
I should say that my games are all on a hard drive P: and I know some games have issues with that.

If I can dare making a suggestion, I wish we could change which character we lead. But perhaps it is planned?
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:11 pm

Scion wrote:I get it anytime Andrice isn't following, such as after being eaten by a bear

Was Lalita follow you?

LeSarthois wrote:I got one main bug however : loading a save doesn't work. The game loads up to 90% then nothing happens.
If I can dare making a suggestion, I wish we could change which character we lead. But perhaps it is planned?

• Is it possible to have the backup file, to search for the problem? Merci. (%userprofile%\documents\my games\TheVoreGame) or (This PC > Documents > My games > TheVoreGame)
  • It is not planned to be able to change the lead character. But nothing is impossible.

Yeah, the saves don't work too well
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby LeSarthois » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:23 pm

I will send you the files on private messages :)

And I know nothing is impossible. however you may have a vision for your game that require it to be impossible :p
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:20 am

How do you make the catgirl eat you?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Souls6 wrote:How do you make the catgirl eat you?

repeatedly ask her to take her clothes off, it's a small random chance she'll gulp you down
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:09 am

Lindinle wrote:HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DEFACTE?

I Do hope the defecation aspect can be skipped.... but if it's required then I'll have to move on.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Enteresting » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:31 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Lindinle wrote:HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DEFACTE?

I Do hope the defecation aspect can be skipped.... but if it's required then I'll have to move on.

It cannot. You'll have to do so if you want items from anyone you devour.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:29 pm

game broken as fuck, and I 100% fully expect that from any free unity game at this point in its development cycle so don't take it as critique just something to address at some point. Jank aside so many new preds and prey is huge progress on this and fully appreciate all the new models and their associated massive bellies i've seen so far and the fuckload of work it must have taken to implement them.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game