Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V3)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:56 pm

Enteresting wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Lindinle wrote:HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DEFACTE?

I Do hope the defecation aspect can be skipped.... but if it's required then I'll have to move on.

It cannot. You'll have to do so if you want items from anyone you devour.

well that's disappointing....
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V3)

Postby Enteresting » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:40 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Enteresting wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:I Do hope the defecation aspect can be skipped.... but if it's required then I'll have to move on.

It cannot. You'll have to do so if you want items from anyone you devour.

well that's disappointing....

It's not as bad as you think. Just a quick pop and done, no drawn out mess.
Enteresting
Participator

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (August release)

Postby Wanderer » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:32 pm

I'm not a fan of disposal either, but it's kinda funny in this game, that little pop and all the little potions and poop emojis coming out
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:25 pm

Hey, can anyone help me? I can't play. It's like this. I can download the game and start the program. Everything is fine up until that point. But then, when I click in new game or continue, it takes from 15 to 30 minutes of loading, not to mention that everything else is either unresponsive or as slow as a turtle, such as the mouse pointer, which barely moves and only after a minute or so. When I finally manage to pass the loading screen, if I want my character to move or even to turn the camera around, it only happens a few minutes after I pressed the button or moved the mouse. Help please? I want to play but, if it's going to be such a pain in rear then...
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LeSarthois » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:23 pm

How powerful is your computer? This game is rather ressource-intensive (for the moment) and require a decent gaming computer. My computer was state of the art gaming stuff... 7 years ago. And I run this game in low graphics mode. (medium works but it tent to stutter alot).
If you're playing on a low-end laptop of a computer with an integrated GPU, it simply won't cut it.
Le furry c'est poilant...
LeSarthois
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:52 pm

LeSarthois wrote:How powerful is your computer? This game is rather ressource-intensive (for the moment) and require a decent gaming computer. My computer was state of the art gaming stuff... 7 years ago. And I run this game in low graphics mode. (medium works but it tent to stutter alot).
If you're playing on a low-end laptop of a computer with an integrated GPU, it simply won't cut it.

I... can't really answer that question. I can't remember the laptop's info, nor do I know where to look for it. All I know is that it is a samsung one of about, 3 - 4 years or so.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schagura » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:00 am

Maexam2 wrote: I... can't really answer that question. I can't remember the laptop's info, nor do I know where to look for it. All I know is that it is a samsung one of about, 3 - 4 years or so.

You can download something like CPU-Z which shows you the hardware of you Laptop.
Also, when starting a the Game be sure to have your Laptop charger plugged in. Many Laptops Don't use all of their power unless they're plugged in.
You can also start the Task-Manager and look at how much performance the game needs, if it loads for 10-15 minutes each start up it could be either your CPU,GPU or HDD/SSD.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Schagura wrote:
Maexam2 wrote: I... can't really answer that question. I can't remember the laptop's info, nor do I know where to look for it. All I know is that it is a samsung one of about, 3 - 4 years or so.

You can download something like CPU-Z which shows you the hardware of you Laptop.
Also, when starting a the Game be sure to have your Laptop charger plugged in. Many Laptops Don't use all of their power unless they're plugged in.
You can also start the Task-Manager and look at how much performance the game needs, if it loads for 10-15 minutes each start up it could be either your CPU,GPU or HDD/SSD.

I see. I'll try all of that. Hopefully it'll work. Thanks for your help!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:30 pm

you can also turn off the real hardware chuggers in the options now, I've got a beast of a rig but I still find it runs better with the grass and dynamic skybox turned off
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tunknownusert » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:47 pm

Can you not digest your friends like the cat or centaur? Heck I can't even figure out how to get them out of my stomach at this point. Also save is grayed out and doesnt work (i found a statue we can save at but odd that in the menu we have a save option if we cannot use it).

Game needs a massive optimization overhaul or something. It's taking my 1080ti and keeping it around 99% almost constantly while the game runs and also pretty much maxing my cpu. This is all on pretty much the lowest settings mind you. While sure the 1080ti isnt the newest gpu out there, I can still run pretty much most new pc games at the highest graphical settings or near to without issue by contrast. Perhaps the game is rendering everything around the player at all times and maybe that could be an area of improvement. I am no game designer granted but I recall reading something along those lines where game devs would effectively not be rendering things the player cant see. I believe the term is culling. Just a thought granted.

That aside, this is def one of the more promising attempts i've seen someone put forth towards a vore game (like actual game dev rather than using things like ren'py or rpgmaker which I do enjoy as well granted).
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:41 pm

Love the new cat update. Love that she swallows you if you annoy her enough. I was gonna experiment with her more but a game-breaking bug is preventing me from doing that.
This game-breaking bug goes like this:
Any time I die, doesn't matter if I get digested or killed, I cannot respawn. I simply get stuck on a grey screen. It also doesn't matter whether or not the new "Confirm digestion/resurrection/reformation" buttons are checked or not. I checked the console and the same error kept repeating itself in the thousands.
*I did not get this bug in any other version of the game. This is my first time encountering this bug.

Any idea how to fix this?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:02 am

Hello, the current version contains a big bug with Lalita. Lalita prevents the MC from coming back to life after being digested or killed. This blocks the game and saves.

About the game, it uses Unity-HDRP and Unity needs to be optimized. For example, the 'Culling' is implemented (in the graphic options) but, on my PC, if I activate it, it loses FPS (instead of gaining some)
Dynamic hair requires a lot of power :)

I will try to build a version this weekend ( it will be put first on the discord, to test )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:08 am

Right on, I'll make sure to try it out.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:47 am

Guess this bug was an unintended permadeath mode, only if Lalita eats you.
I got a quick question, though. So the breasts slider in the options menu affects you and your allies, but not the enemies. Would it be possible for the enemies' breasts to grow with their weight gain as well?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:59 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:I got a quick question, though. So the breasts slider in the options menu affects you and your allies, but not the enemies. Would it be possible for the enemies' breasts to grow with their weight gain as well?

It's a good idea, yes, I made it. And I again found a bug with Unity ;) Random numbers are not random... At each launch of the game, the size of the goblin's breasts was always the same, however, I use a random number.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (September release)

Postby Saaeder » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:55 am

Hello, this version fixes the bug that blocked the game after the MC digestion. It also fixes other bugs.
I'll keep looking for the bugs ( I still have some in my list ) and fight against unity bugs ;)

I will also have to find an RTX 3080 or 3090 with 24Gb of ram, the 11Gb of ram I have don't allow me to calculate the lights anymore :( ( that's why the dungeon entrance is yellow )

And if you have ideas for the name of the game, don't hesitate to propose them.

ChangeLog
Spoiler: show
  • Debug options ( sky, hair, grass ) have been moved to the graphics menu (they need to be reset)
  • New option to disable poop (but you will still have to defecate items. This is the only way to recover the inventory or to create some potions.)
  • It is possible to refill potions / spells from a chest ( Drag Drop )
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed the blockage that prevents the return home after the MC has been digested.
    • If you swallow Lalita in cat form, it is possible that she will reappear next to you.
    • It is no longer possible to store the contents of a chest if Eloimaya does not follow you.
    • Hiding Andrice in the MC's stomach, if Eloimaya and Lalita are on Andrice, did not work properly.
    • Swallowing a rock with vore arrows, then, regurgitating the rock would prevent the rock from being swallowed again.

Download
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:52 pm

I propose Gluttonous Quest for the game name.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maw247 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:00 pm

Will we ever get to feed ourselves to the neutral animals?
maw247
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:43 pm

Sorry to spoil the new update, but what the hell is going on with this game? As soon as I downloaded and extracted the September release and opened the game up, it first of all can't even start (can't even get in-game), second of all repeatedly crashes and third of all crashed my computer:
I launched the game up after it crashing and not even loading up the game for around the 5th time and press New Game, since this version and the previous one can't load saves from older versions of the game. As usual, the game crashed, but so badly that my computer was stuck on a black screen and couldn't get out of it. The only message that came up on the otherwise entirely black screen was "TheVoreGame.exe - System Error: Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 - Unexpected Parameters" and that message did have an "OK" option, but clicking on it didn't do anything. This crash of the game demanded a manual shut down of the computer and luckily nothing bad happened after I started my computer up again... other than me immediately deleting the September release that is. I got similar error messages on the previous crashes, but they didn't freeze my computer on a black screen.

I type this next sentence with disappointment, because I really want to play this update more... but I'm not gonna continue playing this game when it crashes THIS badly. I don't trust a game that black screens my computer when it crashes.
I really hope you manage to make the game more stable in the future, because I'm always looking forward to future updates.

Good luck,
EddyS
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:17 pm

EddyS wrote:Sorry to spoil the new update, but what the hell is going on with this game? As soon as I downloaded and extracted the September release and opened the game up, it first of all can't even start (can't even get in-game), second of all repeatedly crashes and third of all crashed my computer:
I launched the game up after it crashing and not even loading up the game for around the 5th time and press New Game, since this version and the previous one can't load saves from older versions of the game. As usual, the game crashed, but so badly that my computer was stuck on a black screen and couldn't get out of it. The only message that came up on the otherwise entirely black screen was "TheVoreGame.exe - System Error: Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 - Unexpected Parameters" and that message did have an "OK" option, but clicking on it didn't do anything. This crash of the game demanded a manual shut down of the computer and luckily nothing bad happened after I started my computer up again... other than me immediately deleting the September release that is. I got similar error messages on the previous crashes, but they didn't freeze my computer on a black screen.

I type this next sentence with disappointment, because I really want to play this update more... but I'm not gonna continue playing this game when it crashes THIS badly. I don't trust a game that black screens my computer when it crashes.
I really hope you manage to make the game more stable in the future, because I'm always looking forward to future updates.

Good luck,
EddyS

99 bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, take one down, patch it around...

117 bugs in the code...
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game