Flora and Sauna (Furry Visual Novel Game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Flora and Sauna (Furry Visual Novel Game)

Postby EnroShiva » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:50 pm

Free Demo Playable in browser on itch.io: https://enroandoz.itch.io/florasaunawebdemo
Get access to new builds early at https://www.patreon.com/EnroShiva

version 1.0.5 is also available for download on itch.io https://enroandoz.itch.io/florasauna2021
Featuring 16 characters to interact with.
Over 200 total images to unlock in total.
Over 8 hours of story content and secrets to unlock
Get to know each character with multiple part questlines for each of them.
Hint system to find all the different quests
Inventory System

Large Cast of Characters!

"Flora and Sauna" is a furry visual novel game that features 16 characters working at or attending the spa. If you get to know them and help them out, they'll surely return the favor in their own unique ways!

Huge Variety of Kinks!

This game feature scenes with a variety of kinks including: vore of all kinds, paws, hyper, size difference, shrinking/micro, sweat/musk, lactation, watersports, possession/transformation, tentacles, and good 'ol fashioned fucking!

We know you may not be into every one of those, so we always try to communicate clearly what's coming with options to skip or stop as you go!

List of Quests in version 1.0.5.
Spoiler: show

Take Crystal's massage class where she allows you to massage every part of her body with a few different endings. (Bondage,Paws)
    Visit Kavara, who has mastered what she calls an "internal massage" where she swallows you whole and lets her stomach do the work.(Oral Vore, Cock Vore)
    Talk with Stella, and use a bit of magic trickery to play a prank on Crystal. (Hyper, Cum Inflation)
    Lavender is a yoga expert that can really show you how to get flexible in his class. He's also a gossip so ask him about some embarrassing stories about Kavara! (Group Sex,Chastity Cage)
    Go visit Verina's Vineyard for some awesome drinks once they fix that "blockage" problem. (Urethral Penetration, Hyper)
    Sylvia is a gardener who seems to have a bit of a crush on one of the guests. See if you can help her pursue her love! (Oral Vore)
    Relax with Bonnie in the Baths (Hyper)
    Get sweaty with Soto in the Sauna (Cock Vore)
    Help Dusk with her Dexterity (Deep Rimming, Long tongue)
    Watch Stella use her new toy "The Organizer" (Inflation, Oviposition)
    Help Verina "Fill up" things at the bar. (Cock Vore)
    Shoot a promotional video for the spa with Lavy. (Gaping, Paws, Watersports(optional alternate scene))
    Go on a date with Crystal! (Lactation, Hyper)
    Help Enro fix the "Micro Infestation" in the spa (Micro, paws, Cock Vore, Sitting)
    Help Crystal with her new businiess! (Lactation, Transformation)
    Get a drink from Alice in the Vineyard.(Hyper, Cock Vore)
    Time Travel with Stella! (Inflation, Cock Vore)
    Help Sylvia on her date! (Micro, Shrinking, Oral Vore, Unbirthing, Full Tour)
    Help Enro get some rest. (No sex in this one)
    Take Stella out to the movies! (Hyper)
    Check out the locker rooms and pool!(Tentacles, All the way Through)
    Help Enro relax her mind with Kavara's new potion! (Transformation, Inflation, Vore, Hyper)
    Help Lavy with handing out gifts for Sauna Days! (Possession (Consentual of course and Relatively tame))
    Enjoy a little bit of fun with Kavara and the Micro potion.(micro, Cock Vore, Digestion)
    And much more to come!

Slideshow of a few different vore scenes

The game is still in development. We update the game on patreon each month and are looking to upload a complete steam version sometime this spring. It's playable on PC, Mac and Android devices. I hope you all enjoy it!
Last edited by EnroShiva on Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
EnroShiva
New to the forum

Re: Flora and Sauna (Furry Visual Novel Game)

Postby unicorn » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Ooh i look forward to trying this! Always nice to see more furry content, thanks for sharing! <3
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby somedude601 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:57 pm

Sounds like fun, and the art looks nice from what I see. I'll say more when I've actually played the game.
somedude601
Participator

Postby Supersega2021 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:32 am

Is there Nipplevore in this game?
Supersega2021
New to the forum

Postby EnroShiva » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:04 am

Not at the moment but I would definitely be interested in adding scenes like that in the future.
EnroShiva
New to the forum

Postby Supersega2021 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:58 am

Please do, I would like that!
Supersega2021
New to the forum

Postby somedude601 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:44 pm

somedude601 wrote:Sounds like fun, and the art looks nice from what I see. I'll say more when I've actually played the game.

Well after having played it, I can say it is pretty fun. Not the best game I've played, or particularly in-depth, but I enjoyed it. There were quite a few scenes that I just wanted nothing to do with, but thankfully those are pretty easily avoidable/abortable.
Just curious though, what exactly is included in the "full" version? I mean I don't want to get it and find out its all kinks I don't like.
somedude601
Participator

Postby EnroShiva » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:25 pm

There are quite a few more vore scenes with AV, CV, oral and unbirthing. The rest are the kinks listed above as well since a good bit of that wasn't in the demo. The stories also start to build up on each other and going through them unlocks the next one in the sequence for that character. For example,
Stella's next quest is a prank on Kavara that ends with Stella offering a new vore scene to the player. There is another follow up quest after that one as well.
Each character has a questline of their own to unlock that usually features similar kinks to the first one they have in the demo. There is also a big event that unlocks a fresh round of quests for most of the characters as well in the paid version. The demo is roughly %10 - %15 of the total stories in the game at the moment and we have been adding in more each month.

[Edit]

I have added a list of the quests in the paid version along with the kinks associated with them.
EnroShiva
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:35 pm

VERY interesting and fun looking game. My only question is will there be options for FATAL endings in vore? I've played around with some of the vore scenes but there doesn't seem to be any actual digestion.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby EnroShiva » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:36 pm

There is no fatal stuff in it but there is some implied digestion. It can also be a bit vague at times. We're planning to add a bit more story to the vore scenes to explain the reformation process.
EnroShiva
New to the forum

Postby somedude601 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:39 pm

Well I finally decided to buy it. And having pretty much finished it up, I can say I enjoyed it. My favorite scene would absolutely be the two stellas fucking. Although I do have a few questions/requests
1. Are you willing to have the digestion parts of the scenes be a bit more explicit? I'm not saying you need to have realistic digestion (in fact please don't), but something like just the belly shrinking down would be nice.
2. Are there plans to expand to more fetishes? If so, which ones?
somedude601
Participator

Postby EnroShiva » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:19 pm

Yes we are looking to do some more with digestion and only in more softer ways without pain or anything intense like that. We're planning a scene with being sweat out of the body after vore and are open to adding in most other kinks as long as things always stay consensual and only adults in the game. People can also commission us to put their characters into the game. We have an upcoming order with hyper balls and teabagging that we'll be working on soon. As long as we have the time to do so, we'll be adding more stuff to the game for the foreseeable future.
EnroShiva
New to the forum

Postby jasamprn » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:04 pm

Hot game. Honestly the only thing I can say about it is I would be quite happy if there was more. ^-^
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby somedude601 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:00 am

So turns out I had missed out on a few things. Most notably, a certain arctic fox. That whole arc was a TON of fun. So if I bought the full verison off of itch.io, how do I receive new versions of it when they come out?
somedude601
Participator

Postby EnroShiva » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Glad you had fun with that arc! It was sooooooo much fun to make! The version currently on Itch.io is the 2021 edition so it doesn't update. The next updates will be up on patreon monthly until our 2.0 release on steam and itch.io. The 2.0 version will be at a slightly higher price but will auto update after that indefinitely for no additional charge.
EnroShiva
New to the forum

Return to Vore game