Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V

Postby frankh24 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:28 am

I see on the guide there is a option to jump down when you get to the fairy how do you do that
frankh24
New to the forum

Postby equino » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:30 pm

frankh24 wrote:I see on the guide there is a option to jump down when you get to the fairy how do you do that

before the map withe the fairy, theres a bridge area with a broken railing, interact with that.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby frankh24 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:40 am

Ah ok I knew about that I thought it was talking about something with the fairy
frankh24
New to the forum

Postby equino » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:51 pm

frankh24 wrote:Ah ok I knew about that I thought it was talking about something with the fairy

Nope, no fairy vore just yet! :)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorefan93 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:39 pm

Hi, hope everything is going well can’t wait for the next update. Found another little bug, it isn’t much but if you talk to the anyone while you are CG after she has eaten Rina, the text acts like you are still Rina
vorefan93
New to the forum

Postby equino » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:27 am

vorefan93 wrote:Hi, hope everything is going well can’t wait for the next update. Found another little bug, it isn’t much but if you talk to the anyone while you are CG after she has eaten Rina, the text acts like you are still Rina

Is this the scene after the cat girl's house when you leave as the Cat girl and walk around town?

and yep still working on it. I parodically update the status of the next release on the main post.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby psicotik » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:46 pm

About the release status... I'm sorry, but I'm too curious about one of the scenes, will keep it under a spoiler:

Spoiler: show
When you say that you are working on a 1 mass sprite vore scene(s). plot driven., you mean sprite as in bitmaps graphics sprites, or pixie sprites?
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorefan93 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:57 pm

equino wrote:
vorefan93 wrote:Hi, hope everything is going well can’t wait for the next update. Found another little bug, it isn’t much but if you talk to the anyone while you are CG after she has eaten Rina, the text acts like you are still Rina

Is this the scene after the cat girl's house when you leave as the Cat girl and walk around town?

and yep still working on it. I parodically update the status of the next release on the main post.

Yep that is the scene
vorefan93
New to the forum

Postby equino » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:22 am

psicotik wrote:About the release status... I'm sorry, but I'm too curious about one of the scenes, will keep it under a spoiler:

When you say that you are working on a 1 mass sprite vore scene(s). plot driven., you mean sprite as in bitmaps graphics sprites, or pixie sprites?

Pixel sprite animations. Think the wolf scene but with multiple wolves snacking.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby fan66 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:46 am

I'm too hyped for the new content. How soon will the new update be out?
fan66
New to the forum

Postby equino » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:29 pm

When it's done lol. I don't have a real time table right now, working on it here and there when I have time. I have more time to work on things in the winter months just due to the nature of things, but that doesn't mean I've stopped working on it. ^^;;
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:40 pm

I noticed a lot of bugs involving interacting with Tammy after Carmen has been invited over.

Once you choose to interact with her

Choosing breasts will result in you going back to the house, however your sprite is full sized instead of small

Choosing vagina will result in a black screen after the transition

choosing anus will result in an empty house after the transition.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby equino » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:08 pm

Awolfest wrote:I noticed a lot of bugs involving interacting with Tammy after Carmen has been invited over.

Choosing breasts will result in you going back to the house, however your sprite is full sized instead of small

Whoops. Tammy shouldn't be accessible after the cat girl comes over. Thanks for the heads up.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:45 pm

equino wrote:
Awolfest wrote:I noticed a lot of bugs involving interacting with Tammy after Carmen has been invited over.

Whoops. Tammy shouldn't be accessible after the cat girl comes over. Thanks for the heads up.

Nah all the scenes with Tammy are different then, like it's intentional. Cat girl coming over is pre-new content right? So maybe it's just something left over.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby equino » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:43 am

Awolfest wrote:
equino wrote:

Nah all the scenes with Tammy are different then, like it's intentional. Cat girl coming over is pre-new content right? So maybe it's just something left over.

I had fixed (I think) all the Tammy scenes when you go to repeat them the first time through (before the Cat shows up.) I believe the access was left in there from the older versions before there was the forest section. Which is why they are broken. The original base has a LOT of maps that are just cut and pastes of other maps with just different scenes added, but in a lot of cases the old code was left in place and could be triggered. That's why I had to add numbers to each version of the map to track down code that wasn't fixed in a specific scene, cause I might have caught it on one (or multiple maps) and missed it on another branching route.

When the CG joins the group at that point everyone has 'agreed' to help Rina so having Tammy re-trigger those states wouldn't really make sense without a re-write. I'll have to think about if I should just remove it on those maps, or make a modified version that isn't fatal in this specific situation(s).
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxfun » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:16 pm

Thank you so much! I can't believe someone updated this game!

I really loved it!
foxfun
New to the forum

Postby silve60 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:02 am

Hello
Just wondering if there is any news about the update?
silve60
New to the forum

Postby equino » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Still being worked on. release shooting for end of Jan.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shikutahsei » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:51 am

Question about the update spoiler
In the Sheath/Cockvore by sheath does that mean we get to explore under the foreskin?
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby equino » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:36 pm

Shikutahsei wrote:Question about the update spoiler
In the Sheath/Cockvore by sheath does that mean we get to explore under the foreskin?

That is the plan, with a few outcomes. It's a wolf so not "really" foreskin per-say.
equino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game