Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Rina's Journey - Expansion. Content date (01-08-22)

Postby Overmind42 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:00 am

I loved the original Rina's Journey, the English version I had was buggy but was still lots of fun. I look forward to this new expansion!
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:35 am

NovaDragn wrote:Hmm cant get pasted when you get back to your house with the catgirl chasing you, then you have to talk to hilda( just says she doesnt notice you) so i did the whole tam thing, arse just goes back to you needing to play with her Mouth = death and Vag brings you back to big mode. when you talk to her again it just goes to her digesting you :(

Did you go to Hilda’s room?

If Hilda is already there, then you took one of the other routes and the only option is to exit the house which should start your trek towards the plant girl in the forest. If you entered the building and there's no Hilda, just her room, then you get the other optional take where the cat girl visits the group rather than chasing you back. It was a WIP scene that I felt had to be finished.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:48 am

So, the tent scene seems kinda buggy. If you ever get all the way back, dialogue stops, but you can't move, but can open the menu.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:42 pm

I've found a bug that prevents all progress entirely.

After Cat Girl chases Player back to Hilda' house, events of player trying to survive happen, the whole party has dinner together. THE NEXT DAY nothing happen; Tammy sleeps in bottom-right, Cat Girl in the top right-bed, Hilda Top-Left, and Estelle in the main-room. I see sleeping Zzz's being animated but otherwise nothing happens, the scene is stuck. No Progress.

The pathing I took to get to this point was; New Game > Cat-Girl Tent (Right) > Get Cats Attention > "Lets Talk About This" > Shout for Help in the mouth > Escaped back to Hilda's House > 2nd Cat Mouth Scene > Cry for Help > Cat reluctantly admits defeat > Group has Dinner > Next Morning scene frozen.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Overmind42 wrote:I've found a bug that prevents all progress entirely.

After Cat Girl chases Player back to Hilda' house, events of player trying to survive happen, the whole party has dinner together. THE NEXT DAY nothing happen; Tammy sleeps in bottom-right, Cat Girl in the top right-bed, Hilda Top-Left, and Estelle in the main-room. I see sleeping Zzz's being animated but otherwise nothing happens, the scene is stuck. No Progress.

The pathing I took to get to this point was; New Game > Cat-Girl Tent (Right) > Get Cats Attention > "Lets Talk About This" > Shout for Help in the mouth > Escaped back to Hilda's House > 2nd Cat Mouth Scene > Cry for Help > Cat reluctantly admits defeat > Group has Dinner > Next Morning scene frozen.

I just followed the same route that you took. Are you able to save at that moment? Is there a big red "2" on the map? If you can save, it's not frozen, if you look really closely in the cat girl's room You should be able to see the Rina sprite. It's really tiny. To move forward all you have to do is go to the exit of the house and it will prompt the start of the plant girl route. IF the map doesn't have the big red "2" Then something else went wonky and I need to investigate it further.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:20 pm

Very much looking forward to this - thanks for picking up the torch of a great game with a lot of potential!

Please don't listen to those who think that every little piece of the game has to be for them - you should work on whatever energizes you.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:52 pm

Ok thank you that worked. Heres another. after you get "saved" the catgirl takes you home and goes to have fun with tammy. after her tummy drains and it soft locks. you can go to menu but nothing else happens. theres no sprite or anything.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:13 pm

NovaDragn wrote:Ok thank you that worked. Heres another. after you get "saved" the catgirl takes you home and goes to have fun with tammy. after her tummy drains and it soft locks. you can go to menu but nothing else happens. theres no sprite or anything.

try hitting enter for the next scene to trigger. might need a right arrow press if you got turned around.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:38 pm

equino wrote:
NovaDragn wrote:Ok thank you that worked. Heres another. after you get "saved" the catgirl takes you home and goes to have fun with tammy. after her tummy drains and it soft locks. you can go to menu but nothing else happens. theres no sprite or anything.

try hitting enter for the next scene to trigger. might need a right arrow press if you got turned around.

No it still freezzes with them making out:( cant get passed it.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:19 pm

NovaDragn wrote:
equino wrote:

No it still freezzes with them making out:( cant get passed it.

I know what I need to do to fix this. Should have that patched and released in the next couple of days with the next bug fix release. Thanks that helps a lot!
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby BonGiorno » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:35 am

Even without the future content for now, this was honestly one of the most enjoyable experiences. Extremely excited to see more of your work. Good job! :).
BonGiorno
New to the forum

Postby frankh24 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:48 am

Hey to everyone complaining about the male content ITS NOT YOUR GAME. This is completely free content that you can choose to play or don't play at your leisure if you don't like it don't play it or MAKE YOUR OWN. Apologies for being rude it just pisses me off the the first comment is a complaint and I don't want equino to be discouraged from his creative endeavors. And to equino great job man when I found your continuation it knocked my socks off keep up the good work. Haven't been able to play this update yet joiplay doesn't seem to like it and refuses to launch. But I'm super stoked to try it out.
frankh24
New to the forum

Postby equino » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:43 pm

I've throw up the current test build under the old mediafire section. If your save file is around the sewer/post sewer scene it should work just fine and hopefully it resolves the issues with the next phase not loading.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby frankh24 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Equino when the game moves you in the estelle and tammy tent scene when the tongue moves you it soft locks if you hit ether her throat or the end of the vagina. but staying in the middle works
frankh24
New to the forum

Postby ImperialTrom » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:37 pm

I have a questions ,How to visit the fairy and '' jump down '' like rite in blue in the plan. ( sorry for my bad english )
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:28 pm

ImperialTrom wrote:I have a questions ,How to visit the fairy and '' jump down '' like rite in blue in the plan. ( sorry for my bad english )

On your way to visit the fairy (Leave the plant girl, go all the way back to the entrance to the Woods, there you'll see that the path that was blocked is no longer blocked on the left. Go that direction. At one point you'll encounter a bridge with a piece of railing missing. Walk through the railing, and you'll fall to a water girl waiting down below. Save before jumping so you can still visit the fairy and continue the game ^^;;.

ImperialTrom wrote:Equino when the game moves you in the estelle and tammy tent scene when the tongue moves you it soft locks if you hit ether her throat or the end of the vagina. but staying in the middle works

Yeah I meant to disable controls there, it's just supposed to be a ride along. It's on the list I just gotta figure out how I want to do that without breaking anything heh.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Re: Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-10-22) Test build releas

Postby equino » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:24 pm

So for those of you that have played now the test build is that working out better?

Also, A SIDE from complaints about M/F being included, are you liking the expansion phase? Is the sprite work okay? are the body exploration maps, and body mini-games enjoyable? There will obviously be more sprite only scenes and body exploration maps in future builds just seeing what in the new content is your favorite scene?

Once the last couple of bugs are ironed out work will start on new content. As I said before I'll release it once I get a sufficient enough plot/quantity of scenes to share. just trying to gauge what SORT of scenes you guys like the most. I already have plans for two body exploration maps in the village + two sprite scenes in and around the village but just looking for some feedback.

Thanks!
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby sladearanzero » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:07 am

I think the new content was great. Besides a few bugs that have already been mentioned I found everything to be of great quality.
I personally don't like Male vore content but it is your game so no-one can dictate what you add to it. I think some people might be worried that it will start to lean to more of that type of content which would be a departure from the original focus of the game but again that would be your decision.
The only thing I would like to see more of would be game over scenes for the new content sections. I loved the vore scenes at the camp but I was disappointed that there were no game over variants. Still great work! Looking forward to where you take the story and interactions.
sladearanzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:17 am

I'm of the same expression as Slade, I like what's been given and the only bugs I've encountered have been mentioned already. I was kinda hoping that there were a couple game over scenes like if you decided to take your sweet time saving the mice that they all wound up digesting before you did anything but other than that it's great so far.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby forumlurker » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:54 am

So how do you get the cat mini game to trigger? I've set up camp, visited Estelle and Tammy, but the catgirl doesn't do anything but suggest another ride. I'm encouraged to explore but I haven't found anything else to interact with.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game