Making Mugen vore(UB) Edit, Vampy(1.2) + Some

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Learning to Make a Mugen Vore(UB) Fighter. Updated (1.1)

Postby Navien » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:46 pm

PizzPants wrote:
Navien wrote: I mostly use Gimp or the Fighter factory studio sprite editor. The Latter is quicker but the former is stronger, least as far as i can tell

gotta say, thats a goddamn gorgeous sprite right there, buddy.

Thanks but um... you do know i didn't make this character nor did any sprite editing to its used sprites right? It's a pre-exsiting character i found that i just so happened to add a vore move on. If i had half of the spriting ablity needed to make this character i'd probably have a much easier time doing edits, but alas i do not.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby FranchescoBlue » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:46 pm

I would also like to start doing vore edits to Mugen chars but I don't know how, any advice on how to start doing vore Mugen edits?
FranchescoBlue
New to the forum

Postby FranchescoBlue » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:34 pm

How do you make a vore edition in Mugen? I would also like to learn how to make one
FranchescoBlue
New to the forum

Postby Navien » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:24 pm

WEll its only been nearly a year but i got back to looking at this one, but before i continue, Thanks again to nitro-rhino AKA Vorse raidier for giving me tips on how to make proper edits to mugen fighters. It'll try to apply it next time i update it.

Now the big reason i stoped was mainly cause of the wall of sprite editing, but well, t turns out that gimp (or most good external art software) makes making sprites a lot easier and a lot faster then the Fighter factory editor.( non-temporary Layers, for one.) You'd be surprised with how much and how fast you can do with basic path, stroke, and transform tools in Gimp(or whatever you're using). At least makes edits like adding the bellies conciderably quicker the more i mess with the tools. if there's requests i might type or link a few documents/tutorials for some basic tricks to make fast sprites edits (though making complex ones from scratch still outta my scope) as well as maybe how to make a vore move. I mean if it means more vore characters.

Anyhow, until then, here's something i made for this edit. I'm no sprite artist but, have this gif while i cobble up the next vore move on Vampy.
Maybe the belly should be bigger. or maybe its the shadeing. eh, ill figure it out. maybe.
Spoiler: show
Unbirthhold.gif
She's got someone stirring around in there.

Wonder who's the UnLucky one this lass bagged.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Re: Making Mugen vore(UB) Edit, Vampy (1.2)

Postby Navien » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:22 pm

It was some time in the making,turns out editing mugen characters takes some effort, esspecialy if you're picky about sprites, but i finaly managed to get an update out! Thanks to vorseraider for giving me some tips!
Okay i'm bad with winded update details and its been a while comming so, its in the downloads yet again. happy holidays, its a lewds.

Ps, some people asked me about how to make vore edits, i might do some basic cards on some basically belly sprite work as well as some state stuff, but other then that i'm no veteran but i'll try what i can, eventually.

and yes i did copy and paste this, fite me m8

Ps, also added some other non-vore character i made an edit for.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Re: Making Mugen vore(UB) Edit, Vampy(1.2) + Some

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:48 pm

Hey, great on you mate!
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:08 pm

Navien wrote:It was some time in the making,turns out editing mugen characters takes some effort, esspecialy if you're picky about sprites, but i finaly managed to get an update out! Thanks to vorseraider for giving me some tips!
Okay i'm bad with winded update details and its been a while comming so, its in the downloads yet again. happy holidays, its a lewds.

Ps, some people asked me about how to make vore edits, i might do some basic cards on some basically belly sprite work as well as some state stuff, but other then that i'm no veteran but i'll try what i can, eventually.

The other link doesn't work.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Navien » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:06 pm

HavocLordX wrote:
Navien wrote:It was some time in the making,turns out editing mugen characters takes some effort, esspecialy if you're picky about sprites, but i finaly managed to get an update out! Thanks to vorseraider for giving me some tips!

The other link doesn't work.

Fixed the link,
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:36 pm

Is development for Vampy still underway, Navien?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Navien » Mon May 01, 2023 9:16 pm

honestly i dont know. sprite editing isn't my forte so i didn't know what else i'd add to her. But i haven't really touched her or her sprite sheet in a while really. More so been making some AI char stuff recently. I might try making some more char edits one day, its just i forget how much work sprite editing is, espiacily if you want it to look nice.
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game