Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V6A (2024 March 05)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V1C

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:44 am

If we played some of your other games already, can we move that save data to this one? The vore library sounds like an incredible idea! Maybe have a folder to move any vore game into for even more universal utility?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby darksign13 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:17 pm

I decided to give this game a shot, and I've gotta say that I've enjoyed it a lot so far. The only problem I've had is that when playing it windowed, the game is so large that it cuts off the bottom line of text. If it try to play full screen, the game crashes on loading. I don't know if it is reasonable to implement (I've never messed with RPGMaker), but if you could allow an option to adjust the window size that would be awesome.
A hand on the bird is worth two hands in the bush.
darksign13
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:33 pm

Panzershark wrote:
SwallowMe wrote:Luckily it is easy to get potions and antidotes to sell for decent money, because if it was any harder to get money, I'd have also had a problem with the inn charging extra money for each party member(still kind of find it to be silly).

What I found to be the best was selling Weapons. After getting the smithy at the Garden you no longer even have to pay a daily cost. The basic Club and one of the rings are by far the most cost effective to both learn and produce. I can regularly make thousands in a short time with that method, and the inn charge becomes a joke.

Funny thing is, there's actually a bug there. Crafting any weapons or gear is supposed to cost a small amount of Source regardless of where you craft it. Problem is, two scripts (The crafting script and the currency name script) are incompatible with each other. Whenever I set a currency price on a crafting recipé, the game instantly crashes when it starts. Of course, it would still be profitable to craft and sell, just not as profitable as it is now.
GenoBreaker666 wrote:If we played some of your other games already, can we move that save data to this one? The vore library sounds like an incredible idea! Maybe have a folder to move any vore game into for even more universal utility?

No. That is not possible. There is no way that I would ever be able to make any of that possible.
darksign13 wrote:I decided to give this game a shot, and I've gotta say that I've enjoyed it a lot so far. The only problem I've had is that when playing it windowed, the game is so large that it cuts off the bottom line of text. If it try to play full screen, the game crashes on loading. I don't know if it is reasonable to implement (I've never messed with RPGMaker), but if you could allow an option to adjust the window size that would be awesome.

Actually, the game already has a means to adjust the screen resolution. If you go to the menu (You know, Inventory, Equipment, Status, all that stuff), you will find an Options... option in there. Go to the Options section and there you can change the screen resolution. Sure, there are only three options, Normal, Double and Stretched (Or whatever they're called) but the Normal size should fit on any monitor (What is it, 544x416? It's really small). Also, I really don't recommend RPG Maker VX Ace's built-in fullscreen system. It's really crappy.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby darksign13 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:25 am

Actually, the game already has a means to adjust the screen resolution. If you go to the menu (You know, Inventory, Equipment, Status, all that stuff), you will find an Options... option in there. Go to the Options section and there you can change the screen resolution. Sure, there are only three options, Normal, Double and Stretched (Or whatever they're called) but the Normal size should fit on any monitor (What is it, 544x416? It's really small). Also, I really don't recommend RPG Maker VX Ace's built-in fullscreen system. It's really crappy.

Oh! Thank you! I guess I had convinced myself that the in game options menu would always be useless in RPG Maker games so I never even thought to look there. I feel like an idiot, but now I can read the full text without having to slide the window up and down so I guess I don't really mind.
A hand on the bird is worth two hands in the bush.
darksign13
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:31 am

I'm writing this so I can follow this post :P
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby SatansMercs » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:09 am

Is this gonna have UB, CV, AV, and so on in later updates?
SatansMercs
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:28 am

SatansMercs wrote:Is this gonna have UB, CV, AV, and so on in later updates?

Pulled from the FAQ in the Discord.
Q: Will this game contain {Insert fetish here}?
A: Generally, the answer is yes. It's just that I'm not necessarily the one who'll be adding it. If you want a certain fetish (Or anything, really) to be added to the game, my suggestion is that you come up with a scenario of your own that contains this fetish to add to the game.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby SatansMercs » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:49 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:
SatansMercs wrote:Is this gonna have UB, CV, AV, and so on in later updates?

Pulled from the FAQ in the Discord.
Q: Will this game contain {Insert fetish here}?
A: Generally, the answer is yes. It's just that I'm not necessarily the one who'll be adding it. If you want a certain fetish (Or anything, really) to be added to the game, my suggestion is that you come up with a scenario of your own that contains this fetish to add to the game.

Thx was just wondering because regular vore is something not really into it but all other types.
SatansMercs
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:33 am

Hoo boy, this one's way overdue, by about half a year I'd say, but Version 2 has finally arrived.

This version mostly focuses on additions to the Library, specifically, the Dandelion region of 'The Chosen One', the beginning of 'Vore Crawler' (Which is not accessible through the Library by the way) and the beginning of a new story, 'Violet Stream'.
Other additions include a save functionality within exploration dungeons, a slightly improved character creator, a new playable race and the reimplementation of Game Over when your MC is digested and removal of recruits when they are digested.
Also, I am 98% certain that this version is absolutely choked with bugs despite my scouring every corner of the game. So, any issue you find, please let me know.

This version comes with a lot of changes to the core system of the entire game. As a result, savefiles from older versions are NOT compatible with this one. In fact, I've put in a lock of sorts that prevents you from using old savefiles so don't even bother.

Next, here's the changelog.

V2
Added Save functionality to the Exploration dungeons.
Added new hueless layer to character creation. Eyes should look ever so slightly better now.
Added Succubus as a playable race (Same stats as an Elf).
Added the Dandelion region to 'The Chosen One'.
Added the first parts of 'Vore Crawler' (Vore Crawler's story takes place in the same world as Predatorial. To begin the game, go to the port on the west side of the overworld and pay 200 Source to travel to Dulion).
Added the beginning of a new story, 'Violet Stream', to the Library.
Reimplemented Game Over when the Main Character is digested and removal of characters when digested (Fix made by OrbitalRose)
Changed the dialogue skip function's default button from Cancel (Default: X) to one of the page turning buttons (Default: Q. Did you know? You can press Q or W to turn to the next character in, for example, the Status menu). You can change RPG Maker VX Ace's button layout by pressing the F1 key while playing any game.
Changed the overall values of both Agility and Luck for both actors and enemies. All actors and enemies now generally have a value of 20 Agility and Luck. Many actors and enemies will have their Agility and Luck altered according to their race, usually by increments of 2. Melee combatants will usually have higher Agility and lower Luck while magic users will have lower Agility and higher Luck. Agility and Luck can no longer be increased in the Stat Change menu. Due to this change, I have also decreased the amount of stat points earned from leveling up from 3 to 2. This change is more akin to an experiment and is subject to change.
Fixed predators not getting the Digest skill when they've eaten a prey.
Fixed not being able to skip dialogue if you run the game from the .EXE file rather than through RPG Maker VX Ace.
Fixed being able to change a layer's hue during character creation when you're not supposed to be able to (Such as Mouth and Nose).
Removed function to 'Cancel' during certain choice sections. From what I understand, the 'Large choices' and 'Choice options' scripts (Both made by Tsukihime) are not perfectly compatible with each other. This causes strange things to happen when canceling if there are several choices and some of them are hidden. Examples of places where this function has been removed are the 'Quests' section at the Bulletin board and 'Special requests' with the Dryad.
Removed the Chapels' and Library's 'Quick save' function. Due to the additions of 'Dialogue skip' and Save funcionality to the Exploration dungeons, this feature has become a little redundant.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V2

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:57 am

Is it just me or when you save,open the menu and questboard,it takes a while to load?like a whole minute i think.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V2

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:55 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:Is it just me or when you save,open the menu and questboard,it takes a while to load?like a whole minute i think.

I can't seem to recreate your issue. Could you tell me exactly what you're doing? Where you are, what characters you have, what game you're playing- the more details, the better.

Anyway, here's a little hotfix for ya'll.

V2A
Fixed Sebastian's sprite and face graphics.
Fixed faulty description for Succubus on billboard.
Fixed 'Mermaid meeting' quest not being completable.
Fixed softlock in the farm basement stairs of 'Vore Crawler'.

This hotfix should be perfectly compatible with savefiles from V2.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V2A

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:10 pm

Im playing on joiplay,predator was working well before this update and now,the game somehow make the rpg maker plugin crash,making acessing the menu,the save screen and anything that involves a menu,take a while to load.i will see if reinstalling the plugin can fix it.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:28 pm

So, tried to recruit a succubus, when you try to it asks if you want to recruit a kobold, seems the recruiting isn't working quite well just yet for succubus.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:43 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:Im playing on joiplay,predator was working well before this update and now,the game somehow make the rpg maker plugin crash,making acessing the menu,the save screen and anything that involves a menu,take a while to load.i will see if reinstalling the plugin can fix it.

I have no idea what Joiplay is so I don't think I'll be able to help you on this one.
vore2412 wrote:So, tried to recruit a succubus, when you try to it asks if you want to recruit a kobold, seems the recruiting isn't working quite well just yet for succubus.

That issue was just fixed on the recent hotfix.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:58 pm

Joiplay is an rpg maker emulator for android.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby lewajet » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:30 pm

I've encountered a soft lock in "The Chosen One" the quest "The overgrown tower" where you have to report back to Queen Camilla, after entering the city and led to her will turn the east but will not move leading to a soft lock. Where you exit out of the game and start it up again, I've tried it 3 times now and got the same result.
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:37 am

Discovered a bug while fighting the mermaid: If she devours your character and digests him/her, the game crashes with an error.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:56 am

Enteresting wrote:Discovered a bug while fighting the mermaid: If she devours your character and digests him/her, the game crashes with an error.

And I just uploaded a hotfix for something else. Oh well, I'll take a look at it.

V2B
Fixed softlock when reporting the completion of 'The overgrown tower' in 'The Chosen One'.
Added 'Surrender' skill. Can be used by Predatorial Main character, Vore Crawler Main character and The Chosen One Main character.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V2B

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:00 pm

After putting a Slime at the farm, unlocking the ability to become a predator, and transitioning my MC and #2, I cannot recruit another slime. Trying gives the message that there are too many predators in the party to recruit another one. To clarify, I went from a party where 5/7 were recruited monster girls, to a party where 6/6 have the Devour ability. I'm going to need to ask what the limits you've put in are.
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V2B

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:39 pm

MasterGryph wrote:After putting a Slime at the farm, unlocking the ability to become a predator, and transitioning my MC and #2, I cannot recruit another slime. Trying gives the message that there are too many predators in the party to recruit another one. To clarify, I went from a party where 5/7 were recruited monster girls, to a party where 6/6 have the Devour ability. I'm going to need to ask what the limits you've put in are.

Recruits and predators are both calculated into the maximum number of party members you can have (This does not include MC and special characters, which currently do not exist). Regardless of whether you have Recruits or Predators, the maximum number of party members you can have is 7 (Again, not including MC). So, if you have 6 party members and cannot recruit another then that's a bug I'm gonna have to look into.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game