Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby p573 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:06 pm

When I try to launch the game it just all goes to black screen (the game is running with sound and i can start "new game" with "enter" but still with black screen). Can't find similar promblem somwhere in this topic. Am I missing something?
p573
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:11 pm

p573 wrote:When I try to launch the game it just all goes to black screen (the game is running with sound and i can start "new game" with "enter" but still with black screen). Can't find similar promblem somwhere in this topic. Am I missing something?

Where did you get the game? I can try doing the same steps and see if it happens for me as well
Trubot527
Participator

Postby p573 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
p573 wrote:When I try to launch the game it just all goes to black screen (the game is running with sound and i can start "new game" with "enter" but still with black screen). Can't find similar promblem somwhere in this topic. Am I missing something?

Where did you get the game? I can try doing the same steps and see if it happens for me as well

Well... )
Trubot527 wrote:Sorry for taking so long with the translation, but I wanted to make sure I didn't translate anything I wasn't supposed to. But I definitely feel like I missed a few things, but I wasn't sure if they had to be translated or not. Tell me if you find something that's not translated, or if there's a bug that might be caused by the translation, and I'll see if I can fix it

https://mega.nz/file/tqwS3B4B#VO-U6Q7OH ... jewlZGyq4I
p573
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:01 pm

p573 wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:

Well... )
Trubot527 wrote:Sorry for taking so long with the translation, but I wanted to make sure I didn't translate anything I wasn't supposed to. But I definitely feel like I missed a few things, but I wasn't sure if they had to be translated or not. Tell me if you find something that's not translated, or if there's a bug that might be caused by the translation, and I'll see if I can fix it

https://mega.nz/file/tqwS3B4B#VO-U6Q7OH ... jewlZGyq4I

thanks, I just wasn't sure if you got it from me or from another source, since I've seen mention of other translations on the discord

In my translation file, there's 2 folders with 2 different iterations of the game. The one with my translation is the one that has the extra part of the name. Are you using that one? I tried opening the game in both folders but I didn't get the black screen on the title screen, or anything else.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby p573 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 pm

Trubot527 wrote:thanks, I just wasn't sure if you got it from me or from another source, since I've seen mention of other translations on the discord

In my translation file, there's 2 folders with 2 different iterations of the game. The one with my translation is the one that has the extra part of the name. Are you using that one? I tried opening the game in both folders but I didn't get the black screen on the title screen, or anything else.

I tried both + the discord one. It worked on clean window 7 tho (via VM). So I'll take the path of least resistance (since I'll run out of options). Thank you for answering.
p573
New to the forum

Postby Kuru » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:01 am

Getting this problem too....on all MV versions of the game. Not sure why but it seems to be rare as for most people the games run fine. I don't really want to be forced to get a VM just to play it so I'm gonna try and look into it some more but so far no luck...
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sinistral » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:16 am

It might be a font issue. Sometimes games can refuse to work if it encounters a font that it doesn't recognize. In this case it would be any Chinese characters in the folder paths. Try installing the East Asian Language pack or renaming the folders with Chinese characters to something with Romanized characters and it might work. I've run into something similar in the past.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kuru » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:41 am

Sinistral wrote:It might be a font issue. Sometimes games can refuse to work if it encounters a font that it doesn't recognize. In this case it would be any Chinese characters in the folder paths. Try installing the East Asian Language pack or renaming the folders with Chinese characters to something with Romanized characters and it might work. I've run into something similar in the past.

It's definitely something to do with nw.js but I have absolutely no idea. Older versions work fine regardless of language and I even got the correct packs installed just in case afterwards.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:35 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:demon lord castle code is 04480524
you will get no confirmation when it is correct, just check the area ahead to see if it is unblocked

Out of interest, how was this worked out?
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kernium » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:24 am

Can someone tell me what is the password for the zip file of 0.54 update?
It would be really appreciated.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:43 am

Kernium wrote:Can someone tell me what is the password for the zip file of 0.54 update?
It would be really appreciated.
Attachments
pw.png
pw.png (1.46 KiB) Viewed 3698 times
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldilolo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:49 am

wat is the pascode to start the game?
can any one tell me this ?
Goldilolo
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:33 pm

conkikhon wrote:0.5 guide
Spoiler: show
There is a brown hair girl on 2nd floor who you can try talking to at night. Give her experiment material you scavenged on 2nd floor and you can trigger an UB scene. If you made her cum 5 times she will get angry, force you out and refuse to talk to you again.

If? This one feels broken and should say "When you make her cum 5 times" because resting rarely gives you energy if not taking it away, and often sends you back in, while crawling out (back) sends you in about as often as it lets you out. Tbf the blue bar seems broken as you can still try to get out when at 0, but you can't replenish it. Am I missing something?

Edit: As if by magic moaning seems to make it work. Well and changing from alternating to 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 pattern of rest - escape
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby MamayAdesu » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:56 pm

"You can talk to white hair girl in the south town at small size for a hard AV scene."
i can't find her
please help
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit

Postby 4864278 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:36 am

MamayAdesu wrote:"You can talk to white hair girl in the south town at small size for a hard AV scene."
i can't find her
please help

In the demon city, there a girl on the right on the north south path, with white hair, when you talk to her she doesnt care about you. You need 2 things :
- a succubus coin, and being small (yes, no need to do X quests before, like they say in the guide)
to survive, just dont lose much health for the 6 climax.
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vvvv » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:13 am

I accidentally saved right after the killing machine at lost forest spotted me. The enemy seems to be made undefeatable, so it keeps repeating the fight and game over. I only saved to one file, but the save cannot be used anymore. Is there any method or cheat to ignore the fight trigger and restore my progress?
Vvvv
New to the forum

Postby crowtomas01 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:06 pm

I can't beat the fucking Knight that blocking the way to the demon city. Can something who has beat them give me a few pointers?
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kinkazil » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:15 am

So i got to the Mirror Puzzle that is part of the quest to get to Mushroom Village
I do not know what to do with it:
"It is Dragon Spring, It has frozen somehow, Unable to pour out."
Kinkazil
New to the forum

Postby erraddo » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:12 am

There's a dragonspring source in the village map, you need a bottle to collect it, then you can chuck it in the bucket on the opposite side
erraddo
New to the forum

Postby Kinkazil » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:34 am

erraddo wrote:There's a dragonspring source in the village map, you need a bottle to collect it, then you can chuck it in the bucket on the opposite side

Thank you, it worked
Kinkazil
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game