Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby larxx » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:50 pm

Does anyone have the Savefiles for this game.
larxx
New to the forum

Postby SatansMercs » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:09 am

How do you solve the mirror puzzle I picked the flower and still says "need a kindling and some firewood to light it" I got the water in the other bucket and tore the flag as well not sure what I'm doing wrong
SatansMercs
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:35 am

SatansMercs wrote:How do you solve the mirror puzzle I picked the flower and still says "need a kindling and some firewood to light it" I got the water in the other bucket and tore the flag as well not sure what I'm doing wrong

You can enter the well, and interacting with the table and chair down there gives you the kindling and firewood
Trubot527
Participator

Postby ortDBrie » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:47 pm

i tried this game and it was okay but there was some weird glitching going on that halted my progress that i'm trying to sort out.

i think there might be compatibility issues with certain operating system software.
I can eat anything and spit up any common trash item to use it.
Also I can flap in the air like Mario with a cape.
ortDBrie
New to the forum

Postby SatansMercs » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:41 am

Where is the switch to open right red seal at demon lord castle? I can't find it.
SatansMercs
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:59 pm

SatansMercs wrote:Where is the switch to open right red seal at demon lord castle? I can't find it.

That's actually tied to the demon girl's storyline. Not sure how to cause the event, but eventually she'll lock everyone out of her room and you'll have to go in and try to cheer her up. During that sidequest she'll bring the player to that room and unlock it.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Shikutahsei » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:45 am

I can't seem to interact with a couple of the giantesses...
in older saves i was able to do it... I was able to interact when shrunken tho, but the dialogue for when shrunken is what appears of course...
Attachments
Screenshot_20230218-062445.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-062538.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-064739.jpg
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby secretish » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:28 am

Shikutahsei wrote:I can't seem to interact with a couple of the giantesses...
in older saves i was able to do it... I was able to interact when shrunken tho, but the dialogue for when shrunken is what appears of course...

I take it you started a new save? You have to do the first quest before being able to interact with them. Maybe something else as well for the pink-haired girl, can't remember fully since it's been a while.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shikutahsei » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:40 am

secretish wrote:
Shikutahsei wrote:I can't seem to interact with a couple of the giantesses...

I take it you started a new save? You have to do the first quest before being able to interact with them. Maybe something else as well for the pink-haired girl, can't remember fully since it's been a while.

Ah no, by old save i just mean my first saves(save1,2,etc)
I decided to download the game again, and used my previous saves(ver 0.5).(is the girl that appears at Roy's place new? from 0.54?)
so ye...
Shikutahsei
New to the forum

Postby Likander » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:02 am

I'm playing on the translated version 0.54 and when I go to quests it says "The current main line has all ended, let's look for the branch line." I've rescued the elves but can't get into the worm or mechanical cities. What am I missing, or is this as far as it goes? Also, the code I got from the questionaire for the box in the woods isn't working, can someone give me the one for the translated version?
Likander
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:20 am

Likander wrote:I'm playing on the translated version 0.54 and when I go to quests it says "The current main line has all ended, let's look for the branch line." I've rescued the elves but can't get into the worm or mechanical cities. What am I missing, or is this as far as it goes? Also, the code I got from the questionaire for the box in the woods isn't working, can someone give me the one for the translated version?

The worm...?

pretty sure you've done everything so far, since the main story is finished. Though I'm not sure if you've gotten all of the side quests. Explore the map, try to talk to every npc. As for the mechanical city, you mean it in it's entirety, or the beginning section where you solve that lever puzzle and reach the terminal?
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Likander » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:17 am

I've talked to every npc I could find, and tried to follow the guide (although it isn't entirely accurate) and every side quest I could find. I revisited places while both big and small and have all 4 party members. The only things I can't seem to do is unlock the box in the forest (I don't know where you get or find how to unlock that), can't enter the mechanical city (I suspect it's not a place really past talking to the computer room) and the barred gate in the underground hospital that says you need the key to insect girl city. If that's it, it's a great small game and I wish there was more. I just want to know for sure if I've gotten everything.

Btw, is there a way to get the text to stop trailing off screen? I've had to guess at a lot of the dialog and descriptions.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Likander
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:13 pm

Likander wrote:I've talked to every npc I could find, and tried to follow the guide (although it isn't entirely accurate) and every side quest I could find. I revisited places while both big and small and have all 4 party members. The only things I can't seem to do is unlock the box in the forest (I don't know where you get or find how to unlock that), can't enter the mechanical city (I suspect it's not a place really past talking to the computer room) and the barred gate in the underground hospital that says you need the key to insect girl city. If that's it, it's a great small game and I wish there was more. I just want to know for sure if I've gotten everything.

Btw, is there a way to get the text to stop trailing off screen? I've had to guess at a lot of the dialog and descriptions.

For the box, the creator used to come into this thread and posted a google questionnaire link, which had the code to the box after you answered it.

The computer room is the end of the mechanical city so far, and the text is just my bad translation. I'm not planning to go back and fix it, so sorry about that. And I'm not quite sure about the key. Might be for a later update, but as far as I know, the game's on hiatus since the creator is taking school.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Novel101 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:08 am

allright. i got stuck on things several times in the beginning and that because i didnt understand what to do. i dont find a good guide or a singular comment that explains most of the questions i had in the beginning anywhere so ima do one myself - if there actually is another, well now there is 2.
soo, here goes nothing:

ver - 0.54 - this guide only describes the first few things you need to do to get acces to the different parts of the map - it will be updated once i have figgured out the rest myself - you may use this to get unstuck at some part of the main storyline. in the future i will maybe also write guides for how to get to all the vore scenes

waking up at home:
Spoiler: show
there are 2 chests that can be opened and one item.
the top left one holds 1200Gold so you can start gathering items without having to farm.
the bottom right one holds a few items needed for crafting way back in the mid game - its not very important but just take it as well.
one of the bookshelfs is marked by a shiny light. i dont know or what it is for, but i may give an update when i find out if it is useful or not. (its named "Otherworld Pharmacology I" or something like that)
you can talk to you sister and she wil tell you to eat bread. so you do that and she will tell you about this world and that you have become an adult (16yo?) and are now qualified to explore beyond the city
she will also give you the first quest:

dont forget to save

leaving home:
your sister tells you to go to Lolloie and talk to her. to do that, go out of your home, go right, then down the stairs and to the right again. going there will change the scenery go further right and you will see a sleeping giantess on top of some hill - thats Lolloies sister and she can be found in the cicade forest at night - go further right and there is another giantess - Lolloie - to talk to her you have to stand beneath her and press the spacebar
a short dialogue follows and a new quest - to go to the church* and work.
id suggest, before you go there that you go past the inn to the left and to the shop there. buy 1 or more glass bottles. get out of the shop and to the "dragon spring" (left and up there is a bridge and some fountain (thats the spring) collect 1 or more bottles of water - it will be important later.
now that it is done go back and past your house to get to the church - talk to the girl standing by the podest. she is giving you instructions to collect 25 red mushrooms from the mushroom village

dont forget to save

your first task:
to get to the mushroom village, you have to go past Lolloie to get into the "Cicade Forest" - there will be a boy you can talk to but he is not important to the quest.
go past him and in northern direction its a small way but once you are up there you again change the scene.
go past the sword and to that gate. it wants you to enter a code. the code is "3654" (3 books, 6 barrels, 5 logs, 3+1 teddy bear/doll(1 is broken and cannot be seen(its cluttered in with garbage inside the hut))
go past that gate up
there is a flower to the left - pick it - it is part of the next puzzle (mirror the scene)
the fireplace: go down the well* there is a chair and a table. destroy the chair and gather the wood. take the tablecloth. go back up and interact with the empty fireplace. creat a fire and extinguish it.
the dirty window: clean it - its perfectly clear now
the wallcarpet: rip it as it is in the other room
the bucket: fill it up with the springwater you have collected earlier
now interact with the board/gate again and "callibrate" it - it will succefully do so now that you have mirrored the scene
next up is an invisible labyrinth - you somehow have to get to the left of the chest there and then way to the left of this garden then go down and voila you got through.
now follow the path further north and youre in the mushroom village*.
you can but neednt talk to the fairies there. go to the far end of this scene and up the stairs to the left of that white house are mushrooms marked by shiny stuff. collect those mushrooms. now you have 5 you have to find 4 more in this village which should be easy.
once you have collected all 5 (which is 25 mushrooms) just go back to the curch (the path will be shorter coming from the mushroom village so it wont take so long
now that you have completed the task you can talk to Lolloie

dont forget to save

Lolloie - after completing the first task:
go to Lolloie and talk to her. she will ask you to enter her bladder
walking through the pee will hurt you, so be carefull and dont waste steps
you should have at least 1 empty glass bottle - you can use it to collect pee where those geysers are (where the pee comes out) - its not important to the quest tho
go to that dry part way up. there is some kind of ball - interact with it and a dialogue will start
now you have to push it down back to the peehole to get out
half way there... she will pee you out...
this ball you pushed are the remains of some folk from the Mikan Village

dont forget to save

Mikan Village:
to get to the Mikan Village, startin from Lolloie, go right and past that boy by the tent again but this time go to the right and not north (yet). once you are at that long wide way now go up north and after a while you will find yourself at the Mikan Village
go the the house on the most northern east part of this village and enter it.
talk to the girl there (its the chief of the village)
she will tell you about the mechanical city and that you have to go there or something like that .-.
go back out and now leave the town by going north even further - there will be some kind of castle (a dungeon with enemies) - enter it
you have to go up for a while and fight some enemies (you can also "run away" and spare yourself the hassle in this version of the game, but i think this should become an invalid option in upcoming updates since it kind of rips away a good part of the game)
anyway once youve gone up to the control room* you have to interact with the center console at the far end of this scene. it will start a dialouge
you are sent back out of the castle and another dialouge starts with the "mysterious girl"
the quest log updates, and you are now supposed to go to the "Devils Inn" of the Mozu Village

dont forget to save

Mozu Village:
to get to the Mozu Village you have to take the same path you have taken to the Mikan village but instead of going north you go south. at the bottom of this part of the map there will be a guard waiting. he will not let you pass. (if you want to pass him you have to win against 2 guards with 2000hp each) at your current state it is very unlikely that you even kill one before both you and your sister are killed (which will send you back to the home menu having to start from you last save)
in the mikan village there are 2 clerks - one for weapons and the other for armour. you should get the sword and the militia armor there. to gather money and items to sell you should fight enemies in dungeons
in the dragon village (where you started the game) next to the dragon spring there is a hole in the wall. it leads to another dungeon with very easy enemies. fight them, gather gold and loot, sell the loot to gain even more gold and then buy the equipment from the mikan village.
you also level up by fighting enemies which increases hp and mana so maybe go for another round in the mechanical castle dungeon thingy to become stronger before fighting the guards.

now you have defeated the guards you can go down to the next part of the map - go even further down and to even another part of the map. there is another guard waiting down there - he wants you to give him some form of document - a medal - to proof your worthyness to enter the mozu village.
there are 2 paths marked with christian crosses they go to 2 puzzles. the right one will give you something...? i forgot... i will update it in the future. to solve it: interact with all 4 corners then the center
the second one to the left requires you to get that shiny thing from the top of the hedge - you use a long stick to get it (maybe that is what you get from the other puzzle idk)
there is a hole in the hedge to the left. there a mice. lure them out using that shiny coin. you will be revarded with half a medal... (AHHH i think thats it - you get a half of the medal form the other puzzle as well... i think... it would make sense tho xD)
well... now you have a medal and you can enter Mozu Village. do so and go to the southern part of the village. you will find an inn there - there is someone sitting on the left side. that is the mysterious girl again.
talk to her and the storyline progresses

this and some vore scenes is where i am at the moment
other parts of the map and vore scenes may be in an edit in the future you'll see if I got around to do that.
Novel101
New to the forum

Postby 4864278 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:40 pm

Novel101 wrote:allright. i got stuck on things several times in the beginning and that because i didnt understand what to do. i dont find a good guide or a singular comment that explains most of the questions i had in the beginning anywhere so ima do one myself - if there actually is another, well now there is 2.
soo, here goes nothing:

ver - 0.54 - this guide only describes the first few things you need to do to get acces to the different parts of the map - it will be updated once i have figgured out the rest myself - you may use this to get unstuck at some part of the main storyline. in the future i will maybe also write guides for how to get to all the vore scenes

waking up at home:
there are 2 chests that can be opened and one item.
the top left one holds 1200Gold so you can start gathering items without having to farm.
the bottom right one holds a few items needed for crafting way back in the mid game - its not very important but just take it as well.
one of the bookshelfs is marked by a shiny light. i dont know or what it is for, but i may give an update when i find out if it is useful or not. (its named "Otherworld Pharmacology I" or something like that)
you can talk to you sister and she wil tell you to eat bread. so you do that and she will tell you about this world and that you have become an adult (16yo?) and are now qualified to explore beyond the city
she will also give you the first quest:

dont forget to save

leaving home:
your sister tells you to go to Lolloie and talk to her. to do that, go out of your home, go right, then down the stairs and to the right again. going there will change the scenery go further right and you will see a sleeping giantess on top of some hill - thats Lolloies sister and she can be found in the cicade forest at night - go further right and there is another giantess - Lolloie - to talk to her you have to stand beneath her and press the spacebar
a short dialogue follows and a new quest - to go to the church* and work.
id suggest, before you go there that you go past the inn to the left and to the shop there. buy 1 or more glass bottles. get out of the shop and to the "dragon spring" (left and up there is a bridge and some fountain (thats the spring) collect 1 or more bottles of water - it will be important later.
now that it is done go back and past your house to get to the church - talk to the girl standing by the podest. she is giving you instructions to collect 25 red mushrooms from the mushroom village

dont forget to save

your first task:
to get to the mushroom village, you have to go past Lolloie to get into the "Cicade Forest" - there will be a boy you can talk to but he is not important to the quest.
go past him and in northern direction its a small way but once you are up there you again change the scene.
go past the sword and to that gate. it wants you to enter a code. the code is "3654" (3 books, 6 barrels, 5 logs, 3+1 teddy bear/doll(1 is broken and cannot be seen(its cluttered in with garbage inside the hut))
go past that gate up
there is a flower to the left - pick it - it is part of the next puzzle (mirror the scene)
the fireplace: go down the well* there is a chair and a table. destroy the chair and gather the wood. take the tablecloth. go back up and interact with the empty fireplace. creat a fire and extinguish it.
the dirty window: clean it - its perfectly clear now
the wallcarpet: rip it as it is in the other room
the bucket: fill it up with the springwater you have collected earlier
now interact with the board/gate again and "callibrate" it - it will succefully do so now that you have mirrored the scene
next up is an invisible labyrinth - you somehow have to get to the left of the chest there and then way to the left of this garden then go down and voila you got through.
now follow the path further north and youre in the mushroom village*.
you can but neednt talk to the fairies there. go to the far end of this scene and up the stairs to the left of that white house are mushrooms marked by shiny stuff. collect those mushrooms. now you have 5 you have to find 4 more in this village which should be easy.
once you have collected all 5 (which is 25 mushrooms) just go back to the curch (the path will be shorter coming from the mushroom village so it wont take so long
now that you have completed the task you can talk to Lolloie

dont forget to save

Lolloie - after completing the first task:
go to Lolloie and talk to her. she will ask you to enter her bladder
walking through the pee will hurt you, so be carefull and dont waste steps
you should have at least 1 empty glass bottle - you can use it to collect pee where those geysers are (where the pee comes out) - its not important to the quest tho
go to that dry part way up. there is some kind of ball - interact with it and a dialogue will start
now you have to push it down back to the peehole to get out
half way there... she will pee you out...
this ball you pushed are the remains of some folk from the Mikan Village

dont forget to save

Mikan Village:
to get to the Mikan Village, startin from Lolloie, go right and past that boy by the tent again but this time go to the right and not north (yet). once you are at that long wide way now go up north and after a while you will find yourself at the Mikan Village
go the the house on the most northern east part of this village and enter it.
talk to the girl there (its the chief of the village)
she will tell you about the mechanical city and that you have to go there or something like that .-.
go back out and now leave the town by going north even further - there will be some kind of castle (a dungeon with enemies) - enter it
you have to go up for a while and fight some enemies (you can also "run away" and spare yourself the hassle in this version of the game, but i think this should become an invalid option in upcoming updates since it kind of rips away a good part of the game)
anyway once youve gone up to the control room* you have to interact with the center console at the far end of this scene. it will start a dialouge
you are sent back out of the castle and another dialouge starts with the "mysterious girl"
the quest log updates, and you are now supposed to go to the "Devils Inn" of the Mozu Village

dont forget to save

Mozu Village:
to get to the Mozu Village you have to take the same path you have taken to the Mikan village but instead of going north you go south. at the bottom of this part of the map there will be a guard waiting. he will not let you pass. (if you want to pass him you have to win against 2 guards with 2000hp each) at your current state it is very unlikely that you even kill one before both you and your sister are killed (which will send you back to the home menu having to start from you last save)
in the mikan village there are 2 clerks - one for weapons and the other for armour. you should get the sword and the militia armor there. to gather money and items to sell you should fight enemies in dungeons
in the dragon village (where you started the game) next to the dragon spring there is a hole in the wall. it leads to another dungeon with very easy enemies. fight them, gather gold and loot, sell the loot to gain even more gold and then buy the equipment from the mikan village.
you also level up by fighting enemies which increases hp and mana so maybe go for another round in the mechanical castle dungeon thingy to become stronger before fighting the guards.

now you have defeated the guards you can go down to the next part of the map - go even further down and to even another part of the map. there is another guard waiting down there - he wants you to give him some form of document - a medal - to proof your worthyness to enter the mozu village.
there are 2 paths marked with christian crosses they go to 2 puzzles. the right one will give you something...? i forgot... i will update it in the future. to solve it: interact with all 4 corners then the center
the second one to the left requires you to get that shiny thing from the top of the hedge - you use a long stick to get it (maybe that is what you get from the other puzzle idk)
there is a hole in the hedge to the left. there a mice. lure them out using that shiny coin. you will be revarded with half a medal... (AHHH i think thats it - you get a half of the medal form the other puzzle as well... i think... it would make sense tho xD)
well... now you have a medal and you can enter Mozu Village. do so and go to the southern part of the village. you will find an inn there - there is someone sitting on the left side. that is the mysterious girl again.
talk to her and the storyline progresses

this and some vore scenes is where i am at the moment
other parts of the map and vore scenes may be in an edit in the future you'll see if I got around to do that.

Isn't there a guide already ? I remember reading one.
Been posting for a bit

Postby Novel101 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:34 am

4864278 wrote:Isn't there a guide already ? I remember reading one.

yeah there are guides and i have round a few, but none of them managed to help me on times when i was stuck - since i can imagine others being stuck as well and not finding a good guide, i try to make one - please tell me if there is something wrong with it or if you managed to get stuck and unstuck somewhere else. i will add it here as well. (only main line)
Novel101
New to the forum

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:26 am

Can someone help me? I've read in the guide that there's supposed to be a body exploration scene with the demon princess after you returned the 3 items to her, but I don see that as an option? I only have the trample and the UB scenes as options so was wondering if I'm missing something, if my games bugged or if the scene was removed entirely? As it does still gjve me the option to give her the items even tho I've already given them to her so I've wanted to ask what's up with that as I'm really curious about this body exploration scene
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby questioner » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:47 pm

i download the game and then i play it, when i save my game and then re open the game my save is nowhere to be found, does anyone know how to fix this?
questioner
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:33 am

questioner wrote:i download the game and then i play it, when i save my game and then re open the game my save is nowhere to be found, does anyone know how to fix this?

Did you extract to game? You can't just open the archive and run it from there properly, open the archive and copy the files to their own game folder somewhere, or don't open it and just right-click and extract.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest123456 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:04 am

YO, what is the zip file password to extract it?
Tempest123456
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game