Awesome RPGmaker game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Awesome RPGmaker game

Postby Anonno » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:27 am

It's all oral, for this game, vore is kinda one of the logical conclusions of stuffing to the degree it's present in the game.
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:44 pm

I'd like to say that while vore is not the main focus of this game, it's a very good and addictive JRPG, which does not require any grinding to complete so far (and I'm 24+ hours into it), the weight gain and vore scenes are very nice, the story is engaging and hilarious, skills appear and disappear depending on circumstances the characters find themselves in, all in all it's actually better than many games I've paid to play. It's kept me up all hours of the night to see what happens next, how this side quest resolves, and what everything entails. There are a few bugs, one of the main ones is in a Jungle area if you cross the rope bridge the wrong way (from the side of the rope going back over it) you're stuck, have to reset, which is honestly the only bad bug I've found. The quest journal keeps you pointed in the correct direction but there are side quests to find just by talking to NPCs, especially the cute goblins. The OP for this thread titled it correctly, even though the game title is less than flattering. In fact, that's probably one of the most negative things I have to say about the game is it's title, but even that is worked into the game as humor. I'd rate it a 9/10.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CulturedDegenerate » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:36 pm

Anybody know how to bump a thread?
CulturedDegenerate
New to the forum

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:54 pm

I was enjoying the game until I got stuck at an error it was called "uncaught syntax error: Unexpected token in JSON at position 32768". If any of you guys could help with that it would be appreciated. I am loving the game and would like to finish it.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asafen » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:10 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:I was enjoying the game until I got stuck at an error it was called "uncaught syntax error: Unexpected token in JSON at position 32768". If any of you guys could help with that it would be appreciated. I am loving the game and would like to finish it.

I would say check the actual thread on WeightGaming. I've never had that happen, and there's a lot more people there, some of whom might have had that problem.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:01 pm

I fixed the problem; I moved my save around and redownloaded the game that fixed it. However, trying to get the vore scenes though. I'm on the last part where I have to deliver the keg to the boy's school, but when I try to go in there it won't let me. No pop up or anything. Am I doing something wrong? sorry for the double post in advance
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:52 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:I fixed the problem; I moved my save around and redownloaded the game that fixed it. However, trying to get the vore scenes though. I'm on the last part where I have to deliver the keg to the boy's school, but when I try to go in there it won't let me. No pop up or anything. Am I doing something wrong? sorry for the double post in advance

For that section you need to go in through the sewers. You can't walk in the front door with booze!
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby runeguden » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:07 am

cant find the 8th goblin to help,
runeguden
Participator

Postby Asafen » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:44 pm

runeguden wrote:cant find the 8th goblin to help,

The last goblin requires you to finish the mafia questline to start, she's in the cult bar.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby superbestia » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:22 am

Seeing all the overwhelming praise this game has received, I gave it a try and 3 hours in i can't say anything but "WHAT ******* A GEM". The characters are alive and have personality, the gameplay is solid and engaging and everything exudes the care and attention the maker put into making it.

P.S. i'm disapponited that nobody mentioned (or found) the "slab easter egg" in the slime caves after the goblin brewery. The moment everything came together i simply lost it and started laughing like a dumb fuck :D
superbestia
New to the forum

Postby Voytsik » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:27 pm

superbestia wrote:Seeing all the overwhelming praise this game has received, I gave it a try and 3 hours in i can't say anything but "WHAT ******* A GEM". The characters are alive and have personality, the gameplay is solid and engaging and everything exudes the care and attention the maker put into making it.

P.S. i'm disapponited that nobody mentioned (or found) the "slab easter egg" in the slime caves after the goblin brewery. The moment everything came together i simply lost it and started laughing like a dumb fuck :D

Yes, these characters are so good, that you will love them.
Spoiler: show
Skeleton
there is only one of many funny parts of the game. I'd tell
Spoiler: show
you meet this skeleton once more in the late part of the game.
It will be funny too I bet you. That music and effects...
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu May 19, 2022 1:32 am

I see the post above about the eighth goblin, but where's the seventh? Been all around the damn world three times now.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby NeedADispenserHere » Thu May 19, 2022 4:07 am

Draupnir7 wrote:I see the post above about the eighth goblin, but where's the seventh? Been all around the damn world three times now.

Did you went back to the first maps ? Even if the game tells you it's a flashback, since it wouldn't make sense for you to be able to go back there, you can actually do one or two Goblin Brewery quests over there
NeedADispenserHere
New to the forum

Postby Draupnir7 » Thu May 19, 2022 1:09 pm

NeedADispenserHere wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:I see the post above about the eighth goblin, but where's the seventh? Been all around the damn world three times now.

Did you went back to the first maps ? Even if the game tells you it's a flashback, since it wouldn't make sense for you to be able to go back there, you can actually do one or two Goblin Brewery quests over there

I've done, in no particular order because the game scrambles them,
Beer Delivery
Find a Mixer
Ain't No Laws
The Truth Is Out There
and I completed the one in the flashback.
Some of them aren't counted as quests, but I've got at least six marketing points, because I have the energy drink ability and I'm being asked to complete 8 tasks now.

Oh, and as long as I'm here, are some quests just stuck in the log? Like 'Chuck'. Or 'Visit the Grand Vizier'. Especially that second one, it tells me to do whatever the mob boss asks me to do, but all I get from him is "OOoohhh!"
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:17 am

I just found out that this game has been updated as of six days ago. So bumping this thread to let anyone that enjoyed this gem to download the update.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HoneyCookie » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:01 am

This game is trully amazing, but just wanted the enemies vore us if we got defeated.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:30 am

Finally finished this game. Some Bullshit really is something special. This is a game that was so good and outright funny and fun to play I wouldn't have thought twice about spending money for it. The added vore code at the end and the ability to replay the epilogue with some vore scenes is a really great touch.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asafen » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:21 pm

lypo wrote:Finally finished this game. Some Bullshit really is something special. This is a game that was so good and outright funny and fun to play I wouldn't have thought twice about spending money for it. The added vore code at the end and the ability to replay the epilogue with some vore scenes is a really great touch.

There's more vore scenes throughout the game from when you can input the code, once the cult member spawns in the Nordhaven bar.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game