Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Inner World Episode 14 - Updated 2/8

Postby boyreigh » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:41 am

I think I asked this already, but relating to the first question, are there ever going to be (permanent, that writer guy doesn't count) male companions? Obviously, not ones that eat you. Or maybe like a type of recurring villain or sth that becomes an ally later in the story.
I second the nomination. Let Tyler have a bro/straight romance option in the "yuri cut"

Also how do you feel about people modifying the publicly released version of your game in twine?
boyreigh
New to the forum

Postby thecheese01 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:25 am

Wow, May was a busy month. But now that it’s June, we’re happy to announce…

Season 2 Episode 1 is available for early-access on Patreon in its entirety. Check it out here!

If you subscribe now, you’ll get access for the entire month, which will include a WIP release in the next couple weeks as well as a vote in our monthly polls.

Also, we’ve got an updated re-release of Season 1 coming next week… hopefully. It’ll include the seven bonus game overs that patrons voted on and had access to between seasons, plus a post-season gallery for all Season 1’s vore scenes, the programming for which is proving to be a steady slog, so apologies if it takes longer than anticipated to finish.

Responses:

S4lv4d0r wrote:So, a few questions:
1: Are there gonna be more companions? Or are we gonna stop at 4? (or roll it back with the recruitment? Like, 1 new character per season for example)

We’ve still got more companions to come, but yes, the rate is going to slow down. I’ll avoid any specifics for the sake of spoilers, but you’ll be running into someone early in Season 2…

2: Is there gonna be a chapter select in one of the updates for the game? Like, where you can either jump to one to see the new game overs and stuff for people who accidentally didn't make a folder sooner to save all their... saves.

Scene Gallery is in progress. It’s not a chapter navigator, but it allows anyone who reached the end of Season 1 Episode 14 to access and play all the vore scenes currently in the game. On a related note, we’ve also got a save builder for Season 2 in the works, which will make setting up saves much more convenient.

3: I think I asked this already, but relating to the first question, are there ever going to be (permanent, that writer guy doesn't count) male companions? Obviously, not ones that eat you. Or maybe like a type of recurring villain or sth that becomes an ally later in the story.

There are currently no plans for a permanent male companion.

4: ...there is no question 4, so I'm just gonna say that I love this game. This is the first game (not just vore game) where I actively waited for updates and I honestly can't wait to see more of your stuff

Thanks! It’s always great to hear how people are enjoying the game. Do you have a favorite particular character? Maybe someone you’re hoping to see more of in the future?

Edit: Ok, there is one other thing. Can you actually complete the game with like only platonic relationships? You know what I mean, that you're just kind of best buds with the group, but don't particularly want a romance with any of them

Short answer is yes. While the player character is, by default, at least friendly with everyone in the party, you will never be forced into sex or a romantic relationship. While we’re here, I’d also like to mention that the opposite won’t be possible—there will be no harem ending.

mark404 wrote:can you rizz vanille?

All party members are (or at least will be) romanceable, though that means different things for each of them. If you’re asking more specifically about what’s currently available, the short answer is yes, but don’t expect things to move as quickly as they might with other companions.

boyreigh wrote:
Also how do you feel about people modifying the publicly released version of your game in twine?

We don’t have a problem with anyone modifying the game, creating fan works, and so on—It’s a lot of work and we respect the effort that goes into it! As long as you’re clear about what’s modded and are giving credit to the original work (and the contents are in line with forum rules), you are free to do as you please.

How we feel about the result will depend on content and endeavor itself, obviously.

And I think that’s everything. We’ll be back soon with the Season 1 re-release. Thanks for all the feedback and support!
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby S4lv4d0r » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:02 pm

Do you have a favorite particular character? Maybe someone you’re hoping to see more of in the future?

Of the main cast, probably Vanille. I just like strong knight-type characters

For side characters, I would love to see more of Gwen. We probably won't, but yeah
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unknownlurker » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:02 am

Goddamn, man. I went into this expecting your average fetish game, and came out at the verge of tears from that cliffhanger. This is incredibly well written, and thanks to the authors inclination towards verbosity, I even learned some new words. You guys have a knack for writing this stuff, and a lot of these scenes had me at the edge of my seat from the tension. It also helps that I have the heart of a DJ and played appropriate music in every scene, which did unbelieveable things for the atmosphere. I don't have too many complaints, but the two I do have are noteworthy: The use of the truck to bring us into the story (seriously, that thing must belong to an isekai delivery service or something), and rejecting Mira's offer of sex resulting in a negative outcome. You're on the brink of a huge battle, tensions are higher than ever, is this really the appropriate time for the resident catgirl to get knocked up?

Other than that, fantastic game. I can't wait for the next chapter (please let this story have a happy ending i beg of you).
Unknownlurker
New to the forum

Postby Progressive » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:10 pm

Unknownlurker wrote:Goddamn, man. I went into this expecting your average fetish game, and came out at the verge of tears from that cliffhanger. This is incredibly well written, and thanks to the authors inclination towards verbosity, I even learned some new words. You guys have a knack for writing this stuff, and a lot of these scenes had me at the edge of my seat from the tension. It also helps that I have the heart of a DJ and played appropriate music in every scene, which did unbelieveable things for the atmosphere. I don't have too many complaints, but the two I do have are noteworthy: The use of the truck to bring us into the story (seriously, that thing must belong to an isekai delivery service or something), and rejecting Mira's offer of sex resulting in a negative outcome. You're on the brink of a huge battle, tensions are higher than ever, is this really the appropriate time for the resident catgirl to get knocked up?

Other than that, fantastic game. I can't wait for the next chapter (please let this story have a happy ending i beg of you).

Thanks! We put a lot of effort into the story and are always glad to hear when it lands for a reader.

About the truck—it's a genre staple. What sort of isekai would we be writing if there were no accidental run-in with a truck? If anything, think of the drivers, having to run down innocent perverts normal people on company time.
Second, considering unbirth is possible in-universe, I have to imagine that accidental pregnancies are nonexistent. You'll need to talk to a 'helpful' Havendorian and have them verify though...

Can you share your playlist and the scenes which were best accompanied? I would love to hear about what worked for ya!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unknownlurker » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:24 am

Progressive wrote:
Unknownlurker wrote:Goddamn, man. I went into this expecting your average fetish game, and came out at the verge of tears from that cliffhanger. This is incredibly well written, and thanks to the authors inclination towards verbosity, I even learned some new words. You guys have a knack for writing this stuff, and a lot of these scenes had me at the edge of my seat from the tension. It also helps that I have the heart of a DJ and played appropriate music in every scene, which did unbelieveable things for the atmosphere. I don't have too many complaints, but the two I do have are noteworthy: The use of the truck to bring us into the story (seriously, that thing must belong to an isekai delivery service or something), and rejecting Mira's offer of sex resulting in a negative outcome. You're on the brink of a huge battle, tensions are higher than ever, is this really the appropriate time for the resident catgirl to get knocked up?

Thanks! We put a lot of effort into the story and are always glad to hear when it lands for a reader.

About the truck—it's a genre staple. What sort of isekai would we be writing if there were no accidental run-in with a truck? If anything, think of the drivers, having to run down innocent perverts normal people on company time.
Second, considering unbirth is possible in-universe, I have to imagine that accidental pregnancies are nonexistent. You'll need to talk to a 'helpful' Havendorian and have them verify though...

Can you share your playlist and the scenes which were best accompanied? I would love to hear about what worked for ya!
Alright, this one took me a while because I replayed the game again to really get a feel for what would fit where (and also so that I could remember the names of everything). I've had this tab open for three days, and all of the tracks are from a handful of games that I really enjoy, and some fit better than others. This will be formatted as the beginning of the scene, followed by a dash for how long it will run, and then the scene where the track ends. Some of these aren't even music, just ambient sounds that fit the mood.

DDLC ost [Okay, everyone!]: Prolouge - up until truck-kun appears to run down yet another "innocent" pedestrian.
Forest sounds| Woodland ambiance, bird song: First decision - Vanille's first appearance.
The knight who seals the darkness (phase 1): Vanille's first appearance - travelling to Icilia, whereby it returns to nature sounds.
Peaceful Village | D&D/TTRPG Music | 1 Hour at 1.50 speed: Plays in all towns and cities.
Dead Bird Studio: All bars unless stated otherwise. Music stops when spilling drinks on Tanny (think of it like a record scratch) up until the bar fight, at which point "Battle of award 42" plays until you run into Mira. It then goes back to Peaceful Village again.

Yiga Clan hideout (Breath of the Wild): Mira's hideout - Drunken Mira shenaniganry.
Sulpherous Sea theme: Post-ingestion - Next morning's release, at which point the Yiga Clan Hideout theme plays again until you leave, and it goes back to Peaceful Village.
Monster Hunter 4 ost [Spotted!]: Briea's appearance - Briea's exit. As you might have guessed, it goes back to "Peaceful Village" afterwards. In fact, just assume that if nothing else is playing, it goes back to the 'area theme'.
DDLC ost [Daijoubu!]: When in the library.
Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess): Plays when one is going to or from a city unless stated otherwise.
Lon Lon Ranch: Entering the farmstead - Leaving the farmstead.
Strong enemy (BoTW): Harpy attack - Harpy defeat, returns to "Hyrule Field" afterwards.
Rito Village night (BoTW): Turning in with Mira - Next morning with Vanille.

Alternate day theme (Terraria): Dawn of every new day, unless something else happens to override it.
Zora's Domain (BoTW): Resting at Opaline River - Continuing the journey.
Vs. Space Pirates (Metroid Prime 1): Drone attacks outside the hive - whenever the attacks end
Hyrule Field night (Ocarina of Time): Camping on the road - the next morning.
Flaahgra: All Allie encounters except the final one.
Phazon Mines: Gloom Hollow - The Nil Cave. All music stops once the cave is reached, as if it even devoured the soundtrack.
Crashed Frigate Orpheon: Abandoned mill- Drone scouts appearance
Space Pirate research base: Drone scouts appearance - Drone scouts departure.
Chozo Ruins: Area theme of Lurnasian Ruins.
Tension (Super Mario Galaxy): Ashlyn's introduction - Rescued by Vanille.
Tale of a Cruel World: Introspective moments (together). For now, it plays during your moment with Vanille.
Chozo Ruins depths: Lurasian ruins underground - Exploring the Hive.
Phazon Mines level 2: Exploring the Hive - Falling through the Hive.
Phazon Mines level 3: Bottom of the Hive - Hive alerted.
Vs. Space Pirates (Metroid Prime 2): Hive alerted - Successfully hidden, returns to "Phazon Mines Level 2" after.
Vs. Space Pirates (Fazon Phusion mix): Queen chase - Hive escaped, returns to "Chozo Ruins depths" after.

Tallon overworld: Plays throughout chapter 7 unless stated otherwise. Also plays in chapter 8 until reaching the haunted temple, and after escaping it.
Eerie (Terraria): Night watch - Discovering the deer girl.
Vs. Parasite Queen: Worm Girl attack - Worm Girl Defeat.

Lower Brinstar: Entering the temple - Discovering the truth.
Arsenal's guts (yes that's really the name of the track): Plays after discovering the ghosts, with a few variations. Exploring the temple plays the normal version, encountering a ghost plays the "evasion" version, and the final confrontation can either play the "alert" version, or "Chozo ghosts" from Metroid Prime. "Alert" is more consistant, but "Chozo ghosts" fits the mood better. It's ultimately up to you what to play, i'm not some arbiter of music.

Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess): Outside Orrault.
Powerful foe: Centaur raid - Raid repelled.
("Peaceful Village" plays at normal speed after the raid).
Strixhaven Ambiance: When in the Academy.
Royal Waterways: Plays throughout the Orrault sewers. Changes to the "action" version whenever a monster attacks.
Vs. Dangerous Beast: Ogre encounter - Falling into the sunken city. Briefly starts up again when the Ogre starts to get back up, only to suddenly be replaced by "Fecto Forgo, hunted by the beast" when the Scylla yoinks her. "Hunted by the beast" also plays when the Scylla interrupts the fight between the Eel and the Shark.
R'lyeh (Terraria Calamity): Niverdene - Batgirl Swarm.
Fly of Beelzebub: Batgirl swarm - swarm repelled, goes back to R'lyeh afterwards.
sanctuary (Terraria Calamity): Vault tower - Final Scylla attack.
Threats of the Ocean Floot: Scylla attack - Mira's rescue. Returns to "sanctuary" after the rescue.
(Since I went down the "spend time with Vanille" path here, i'll go ahead and say that "Tale of a Cruel World" plays here again, as it's a moment of introspection).

I couldn't resist the urge, so... all of the scenes involving the trial use Ace Attorney 1 music.

Courtroom Lobby: Trial start - "Here goes nothing" prompt.
Trial: First three set of questions - after the three-hour verdict.
Investigation: After the verdict - questioning a witness.
Questioning ~ Moderato: Questioning a witness. Returns to "Investigation" if there are still places to investigate.
Logic and tricks: Second courtroom scene - Discussion with Sherine.
Recollection ~ THe DL- 6 incident: During the discussion with Sherine. Returns to "Logic and tricks" afterwards.
Objection!: After... well, a successful objection. Goes back to "Logic and tricks" afterwards.
Suspence: Marquis Preston's announcement - Sherine's interjection.
Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered!: Sherine's interjection - Winning the case
End: Winning the case -Returning to the Covetous Crow.
The Memory of a Cruel World: Introspective moments (Alone). Changes to "Tale of a Cruel World" if another person joins in.

Cliffs (Deltarune): Discovering the monster horde - Monster chase.
The Chase (Deltarune): Monster chase - Centaur defeated. Nothing plays until the return to Orrault.
Hurry! (Super Mario Galaxy 2): Rushing to the Marquis - Meeting with the Marquis
King Koopa's entrance: Meeting with the Marquis - End of chapter.
Intermezzo (Super Mario Galaxy): Chapter start - Leaving the dinner table. "Tale of a Cruel World" plays from there until the next morning.
(Note that the usual morning theme of "Alternate day" doesn't play in this instance. Nothing takes it's place).
Battle of Hyrule Field: Start of the seige - Devastated marketplace.
The Calamity's revival: Devastated marketplace - Resting in the brewery.
Overlooking Hyrule (amid the Calamity): Resting in the brewery - Cow-taur incursion. Goes back to "The Calamity's revival" during the incursion, and resumes after the cow-taur's def-eat.
Knight Who Seals The Darkness (Phase 2): Vanille's rescue misson - Dragon.
Decisive fight against Calamity Ganon: Dragon - Petard. Only plays the first minute and ten seconds initially. Pauses when mortally wounded by the dragon and only when you kamikaze does it stop looping that section and play triumphant part.
Play this at a high volume when it detonates, then stop the music entirely again (loud noise warning): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns0O1DeAnEw
Play "Overlooking Hyrule (After the Calamity) the next morning.
Play "The fire is gone (music box version) for the credits.

Sorry for the absolute marathon of a comment, but I really did spend three days making it. I appriciate your willingness to hear my playlist, and hope I can find even better fits for the next season. I even have some ideas for Main Character's place in the party if you'd be willing to hear out a not-quite-so-long comment.
Unknownlurker
New to the forum

Postby Bigbee0818 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:52 am

Are you able to end episode 14 without Mira hating you cause I don't like it ending like that.
Bigbee0818
New to the forum

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:10 am

Bigbee0818 wrote:Are you able to end episode 14 without Mira hating you cause I don't like it ending like that.

I don't like how it felt, but I feel like this was an inevitability of romancing her. Kinda makes sense given the character. But I'd be remiss to say the scene didn't leave me feeling null for awhile.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Unknownlurker » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:41 am

Bigbee0818 wrote:Are you able to end episode 14 without Mira hating you cause I don't like it ending like that.

Spoiler: show
You get her back in chapter two, but she still doesn't like you.
Unknownlurker
New to the forum

Postby Quarters » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:56 pm

Discovered this a couple days ago and finished it today (staying up 'till after 9am when I should have gone to bed by 4).
TOP TIER
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. It felt like I was really there, trying to survive, while also being intrigued by "what if I let them eat me?" haha. That last episode was so intense that I could not put it down, I just had to continue. And then that ending, the feels, ouch.
Each of the characters are so well written I found it to difficult to really hate anyone (aside from the prosecutor and the widow) but also to develop romance. I want to spend time with each party member; Mira is so fun and adorable, Vanille is strong and trustworthy (and totally my type), Ashlyn is sassy and fun to bounce off of, and Sherine is so bewitching and understands us so well. While I was hoping to spend time getting closer to Vanille before the big battle, I ended up spending the night with Sherine...

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to future installments!

PS. As hilarious as it was, I really hope that wasn't our final encounter with Allie
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArchLinux » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:19 pm

can be eaten b y vanille?
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby IdiotAI » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:40 am

ArchLinux wrote:can be eaten by vanille?

Keep playing to find out. ;]
IdiotAI
New to the forum

Postby ArchLinux » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 am

is there a way to save Hawthorne form the red mage
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:09 am

man i do not like that either
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Memester1234 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:31 am

Any idea when season 2 episode 1 will be released publicly?
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:42 am

We're planning our next public release for 8/8, since it's the holiday and all that. While S2E2 just dropped for our patrons, we're looking to finish the Save Builder for Season 2 first so we can include it with the free release of S2E1. This will allow returning players (or the experimentally curious) to get into the new stuff with less of a hassle. The update will also include a Scene Gallery for Season 1 and the extra game overs added earlier in the year. Stay tuned!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:12 pm

Progressive wrote:We're planning our next public release for 8/8, since it's the holiday and all that. While S2E2 just dropped for our patrons, we're looking to finish the Save Builder for Season 2 first so we can include it with the free release of S2E1. This will allow returning players (or the experimentally curious) to get into the new stuff with less of a hassle. The update will also include a Scene Gallery for Season 1 and the extra game overs added earlier in the year. Stay tuned!

Excited for the coming update.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quarters » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:25 am

Something I'd love to see in future scenes, added on to old scenes or maybe as a side-project would be the moment Vanille and/or the others notice that you're gone.

Did they hear a splash when the mermaid succeeded?
What was the caravan's reaction when they realized you'd disappeared (into a wormgirl's guts) while they were arguing?
Did they question the birdgirl after leaving you alone at the inn in Orrault?
How long before they realized you weren't with them anymore when you were gulped some invisible entity?

I know this series is written from the reader's POV, but I think it would be interesting to see how the others deal with your demise; especially Vanille given how she reacts to close encounters...

EDIT: I really love how things vary depending on previous choices! Doing a playthrough always going/siding with Mira has changed quite a bit compared to my original playthrough. Most notably at the moment is Episode 10 (where I currently am facing the Ogress). A make-out session, you joining Mira in the Cistern rather than Vanille going with her, giving Mira a piggyback ride during the Ogress fight...There's a lot more care and effort put into this than I thought, and I already thought this was amazingly well written!
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:39 am

Looking forward to the new update! Don't remember if this was asked already, but is there a possibility of extending the amount of save slots? 20 starts to feel really restrictive this far in. I recall other similar projects being able to extend the amount of saves. Maybe the gallery will take away the need for it?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quarters » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:55 pm

forumlurker wrote:Looking forward to the new update! Don't remember if this was asked already, but is there a possibility of extending the amount of save slots? 20 starts to feel really restrictive this far in. I recall other similar projects being able to extend the amount of saves. Maybe the gallery will take away the need for it?

You could always try Save to Disk to have as many saves as you want. That's what I do for my endgame saves as well as having some for revisiting my favorite scenes. The built in save slots I use as temp saves when I want to see what different choices yield.
Quarters
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game