Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Inner World Episode 5 - Updated 5/8

Postby EricaRain » Fri May 13, 2022 1:54 am

eleventh wrote:Well that was a reference I didn't expect to see. Suppose I should've known better, it was dark there after all.

We shoulda known. Though, to be fair, I think the reference is teetering on the edge of obscurity outside of vore-centric spaces. If I ever mention grues irl, people are much more likely to think of the Despicable Me protagonist than the shadow monster.

Do you think this is what triggers the vore-gene? Are all our brains just highly susceptible to ZORK?
EricaRain
New to the forum

Re: Another Inner World Episode 5 - Updated 5/8

Postby Setton » Wed May 18, 2022 4:00 pm

Wasn't expecting such a gem when I downloaded this on a boring Sunday. The writing is great and the vore scenes are greatly detailed. I'm a huge fan of this and I'm heavily considering subscribing to patreon to see the next chapter. My only complaint would be that the chapters are short, but that's not really a valid complaint I just want more content lol. The Alraune scene with Mira and Vanile was by far my favorite scene so far, the UB with Mira was so fuckin' hot man. Holy shit. 10/10. Mira is my waifu. P.S PLS more unbirth in the game thx :).
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 6 - Updated 6/8

Postby Progressive » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:42 am

With Hawthorne recruited, the Whispered Archives lie waiting. But what dangers lurk in the dark, eager for their next meal?

New episode released!

You will find over 60k new words and eleven new vore scenes in Another Inner World Episode 6: Whispers in the Wax. Get it here!

Remember to export your save file from the previous version so you can pick up right where you left off. If you're looking for assistance on importing and exporting saves, we'll post a tutorial here in a few days' time.

Thanks so much for the positive response and feedback for the project so far! It's been very encouraging and we're glad AIW is so well received! Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:11 pm

Was that line about the lava slimes a Tomb of Horrors reference?
Thanks for yet another great chapter of this!
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby EnderTG » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:37 pm

Another solid update in which Mira continues to be best girl.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Progressive » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:25 pm

eleventh wrote:Was that line about the lava slimes a Tomb of Horrors reference?

Good catch! It is indeed a Tomb of Horrors reference. Don't ask how Ashlyn knows about that module.

Quick annoucement: A brief guide about importing and exporting saves has been added to the OP of this thread (with pictures). It isn't the most elegant method, but a minute of effort will spare you from needing to click through previous chapters for each month's release.
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 7 - Updated 7/8

Postby thecheese01 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:52 am

With the first Echo of Exile recovered, your party sets off for the city of Orrault and even happens to run into a friendly caravan of travelers along the way. The road north, however, might prove more dangerous than you hoped, despite—or perhaps because of—your newfound company.

Another Inner World Episode 7: Murder on the Orrault Express is now available! Download it here! This new update includes 32,000 words and 4 new distinct vore scenes, including one featuring a monster voted on via Patreon poll a few months back.

If you'd like to participate in similar votes or gain access to Episode 8 a month early, you can become a Patron here.

Thanks again for all the kind words, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy our work!
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:12 am

I'm surprised I missed seeing this. You should put up some screenshots in the first post. It would entice more people to check it out.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArtaxIsSleeping » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:25 am

Daichi777 wrote:I'm surprised I missed seeing this. You should put up some screenshots in the first post. It would entice more people to check it out.

I mean, screenshots of what? It's a text-based game using the standard Twine interface. They've included the header image, which is the only artwork in the game.
ArtaxIsSleeping
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:03 am

ArtaxIsSleeping wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:I'm surprised I missed seeing this. You should put up some screenshots in the first post. It would entice more people to check it out.

I mean, screenshots of what? It's a text-based game using the standard Twine interface. They've included the header image, which is the only artwork in the game.

Ah my bad, I missed that part in the text. Just thought it was something else as the image and patron looked to have more possibly.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thor11 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:25 pm

Played all the way through chapter 7, really enjoying it so far. A question though, are there or will there be any scenes with Vanielle with her as a pred to the character?
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:21 am

Thor11 wrote: [...] A question though, are there or will there be any scenes with Vanille with her as a pred to the character?

The short is, “yes.” The longer answer is, “yes, but you'll have to wait a while.” Every companion will eventually have at least one scene where they eat the player.

In other news, the scene list in the original post of this thread has been updated to include the four new vore scenes included in the current public release, Episode 7.

If you’ve been enjoying the game so far and would like a sneak peek at Episode 8, you can find a preview passage here.

Finally, Ashlyn’s art has been posted here.
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:25 am

July Poll Patreon Part 1 has been posted! This month, we’re asking for reader suggestions for a future scene. Here’s what’s on the menu:

In Episode 9, you will witness a character (not a party memeber) being eaten while your group rests at a tavern. We’re opening up suggestions for the scenario itself, including the predator and prey characters. Until July 19th, anyone (patron or no) can send any number of suggestions they’d like to see. On the 19th, we’ll close submissions and create a poll running until the 28th where patrons can vote on their favored pairings/scenarios. In the event we’re inundated with options, we’ll attempt to trim the poll to a reasonable number.

If you have a setting-appropriate character—OCs are welcome, but please limit suggestions to humans, demis, and other humanoid “fantasy” races (dwarfs, elfs, etc.)—you’d like to see featured in either role, please send along character details, references, etc. Predators must be female, prey(s) can be any gender.

An example suggestion:
“A scenario where a burly dog-demi character is attempting to seduce a smaller humanoid character (my character, an elf noblewoman named Jess; image attached). Things go poorly and the smaller character winds up turning the tables on them.”

Note: Please send submissions via Discord DMs (you can join our server here) to either Cheese or myself. PMs here on the portal are also fine. Thanks!

A few guidelines for submissions:
  • Oral vore only. There are events in this episode that prevent us from including anything more “unorthodox” here.
  • This scene takes place in the middle of a tavern. Obviously, the casual vore world of Havendor has rather lax public decency standards, but try to keep things relatively tame.
  • Visual references are appreciated if applicable, particularly for characters.

We reserve the right of refusal on any submissions. However, we’re willing to work with you on smoothing out any rough edges.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 8 - Updated 8/8

Postby thecheese01 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:51 am

We obviously have a game update on this very important holiday.

Battered by relentless storms, your party seeks shelter at a roadside temple. The resident caretakers offer you and your companions a warm meal and a bath, providing much needed respite after a long and brutal road… at least until one of your companions begins to act strange.

Episode 8: A Trick of the Tail is now live, featuring over 31,000 words and six new vore scenes!

Download it here!

This episode features a set of scenes with content voted on by our patrons. If you're interested in participating in similar polls, head over to our Patreon. We should have August's poll up in the next few days.

P.S. We’ve got an exciting preview coming soon, so stay tuned.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:24 am

Thanks for the update! Another great addition.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby TableManners » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:05 pm

Come for the vore, stay for the actually quite compelling characters
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuler » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:25 pm

I've been wanting to check this out for a while now, and I'm glad I did! Also, I didn't realize until after completing episode 8 that the game over scenes have different variants on repeat viewing, and that they're deliciously snarky :lol:
kuler
New to the forum

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:58 pm

This is actually quite cozy to read.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sharktooth » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:39 pm

wish we could change our gender not a fan of male prey,,,
Sharktooth
Been posting for a bit