Another Inner World Season 2 Episode 3 - Updated 01/26

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Inner World Episode 8 - Updated 8/8

Postby IdiotAI » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:24 pm

nuggholio wrote:Gib updat

I would implore you to read the forum rules, namely the big red text at the top of your screen. Also, check the original post and the author's subsequent responses, as you surely would have found the information there if you looked it over for just a few seconds.
AIW updates every month on the 8th. So, tomorrow.
Don't expect to get a response the next time though, just be more patient, these games, and especially this text adventure, take a lot of work. We're lucky such excellent authors are giving away their work for free.
Be Careful, Be Vigilant, Be Safe.
Be Patient, Be Observant, Be Smart.
Be Curious, Be Willful, Have Initiative.
Remember, Safe, Smart, and ready to Start.
IdiotAI
New to the forum

Re: Another Inner World Episode 8 - Updated 8/8

Postby Loverofhalo » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:41 pm

I would implore you to read the forum rules, namely the big red text at the top of your screen.

Demanding an update is not the same as asking about an update. Their post wasn't a question, so it's not technically in violation of the red text at least.
Loverofhalo
New to the forum

Re: Another Inner World Episode 9 - Updated 9/8

Postby Progressive » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:24 am

It's the 8th which means... The new episode of AIW is out!

After a long and tiring week on the road—and a nearly fatal encounter at a haunted temple—you finally arrive at the city of Orrault. However, getting past the city walls might prove a bit more difficult than you'd hoped.

Prepare yourself for 60,000 new words and 8 new vore scenes, then download Another Inner World Episode 9: The Price of Entry. Remember to export your save file from the previous version so you can pick up right where you left off.

If you’d like to chat about the project, ask questions, etc. We have a discord! And if you like what you’ve read thus far and want to support the project, vote to influence future scenes, and get next month’s episode right now, consider subscribing to our Patreon.

The scene list will be updated in the next few days, though I will say up front that this episode does contain a fatal scene, but you may have to work to find it.

Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sausy » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:11 am

I'm trying to get the Vanille unbirth scene but from the looks of it I think I might have to restart the game to get that encounter since I did have one red text with her earlier on in the game
Sausy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Klyen2000 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:52 am

Sausy wrote:I'm trying to get the Vanille unbirth scene but from the looks of it I think I might have to restart the game to get that encounter since I did have one red text with her earlier on in the game

In order to get it you have to have a better realationship with Vanille as with Mira, so if you dont engage Mira and just leave her be and spend some quality time with Vanille you shoud easily get the scene =)
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:40 pm

I absolutely love this! Keep up the great work!
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Progressive » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:22 am

Reader suggestions are back!

In Episodes 13 & 14, you’ll encounter a variety of monster girls outside Orrault, and we'd like your input. For the next few days, anyone (patron or no) can send any number of suggestions for monster girl types they’d like to encounter. On the 20th, we’ll close submissions and create a poll running until the 29th where patrons can vote on their favored creatures. In the event that we’re inundated with options, we’ll attempt to trim the poll to a reasonable number of the most popular creatures. While we’re not going to place a hard limit on how many might appear during the episodes in question, the top two from the subsequent poll will be featured as predators in their own vore scenes at some point during those episodes.

Please send submissions via Discord DMs to either Cheese or myself. PMs on the portal to either of us are also fine. Thanks!

A few rough guidelines for submissions:
  • Monster girls only this round.
  • This is an outdoor encounter in a temperate climate (roadside, fields, woodlands, so on) and will heavily favor mobile monsters that can comfortably navigate such environments.
  • Previously seen types of monster girls are welcome. Specific characters are not.
  • Try to keep entries limited to just the type of monster. It would be best to avoid describing any specific characters, the structure of the encounter, or vore method used.
  • As before, we reserve the right of refusal on any submissions, particularly if we’re holding back certain creatures for future episodes.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 10 - Updated 10/8

Postby TuckingFypo » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:11 pm

Great update, haven't gone through it all yet but it is enjoyable so far. Might wanna make an actual post next time rather than just editing the main post.
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby thecheese01 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:30 pm

It's the 8th, so you know what that means...

Finally safe within the city of Orrault, you and your party seek a local expert, only to discover your next trial may lie closer than expected.

Another Inner World Episode 10: Just Beneath the Surface is now available for download!

This episode clocks in at nearly 60,000 words and features nine new vore scenes (including the result of a Patreon poll monster suggestion), so there's plenty to dig into.

The full scene list will be coming in a couple days, but if you wanna chat or ask any questions, you can post here or on our Discord server. We've also got a Patreon where the conclusion of this massive two-part dungeon crawl just dropped, or you can wait for November 8th when it releases to the public.

Thanks as always for your support and feedback, and I hope you enjoy!

(P.S. We were delaying this post until a bit later in the day as an experiment, although this wound up being a little later than I'd planned)
Last edited by thecheese01 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby TuckingFypo » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:47 pm

Ah, got it. Prolly trying for more traffic (which is why I posted, to bump the thread, you guys deserve the views).
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sausy » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:49 am

I encountered some weird bug or something I think it's after opening the gate and a few text options later this line: To be fair, it’s not like the concern is unprecedented. Sure, the pair of myconids might be literally rooted to the stone, but that hasn’t stopped a certain malevolent alraune from inexplicably ambushing you not once but twice in your trek across Havendor. Then again, that particular pair didn’t seem quite as ‘lethally’ vicious, unless they were planning to mock you to death, 1d4 psychic damage at a time, I don't think 1d4 psychic damage at a time should be there
Sausy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:11 am

Sausy wrote:I encountered some weird bug or something I think it's after opening the gate and a few text options later this line: To be fair, it’s not like the concern is unprecedented. Sure, the pair of myconids might be literally rooted to the stone, but that hasn’t stopped a certain malevolent alraune from inexplicably ambushing you not once but twice in your trek across Havendor. Then again, that particular pair didn’t seem quite as ‘lethally’ vicious, unless they were planning to mock you to death, 1d4 psychic damage at a time, I don't think 1d4 psychic damage at a time should be there

1d4 psychic damage is the damage dealt by the cantrip Vicious Mockery, it's a D&D 5e joke. :3
Achenar
Participator

Postby Sausy » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:42 am

Achenar wrote:
Sausy wrote:I encountered some weird bug or something I think it's after opening the gate and a few text options later this line: To be fair, it’s not like the concern is unprecedented. Sure, the pair of myconids might be literally rooted to the stone, but that hasn’t stopped a certain malevolent alraune from inexplicably ambushing you not once but twice in your trek across Havendor. Then again, that particular pair didn’t seem quite as ‘lethally’ vicious, unless they were planning to mock you to death, 1d4 psychic damage at a time, I don't think 1d4 psychic damage at a time should be there

1d4 psychic damage is the damage dealt by the cantrip Vicious Mockery, it's a D&D 5e joke. :3

Oh ok
Edit: god I finished episode 10 way to quickly
Sausy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bigbee0818 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:17 pm

Would you be able to make a list of all the relationship affecting choices in the story for every episode with them and when they are?
Bigbee0818
New to the forum

Postby IdiotAI » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:50 pm

Bigbee0818 wrote:Would you be able to make a list of all the relationship affecting choices in the story for every episode with them and when they are?

Pretty sure most relationship increases are found through exploration and playing the game. Most cases it's pretty obvious what will improve relationships so if you're playing through the game you should be able to do everything to improve relations easily unless you're just ignoring your companions. The only thing I can think of that's not obvious and easily missed is petting cats with Mira, but otherwise it's just picking who you want to spend time with and trusting your companions.
There can be a bit more nuance sometimes like how in the most recent episode going with Vanille will increase your relations with both Mira and Vanille.
However these are easily found by just playing through different routes. I always go back and see what different options will do after I finish a chapter.
Green text almost always means that the relationship has improved, Yellow text means the relationship probably improved, but it might not have. Red text means the relationship got worse.

Technically if you're having tons of problems building up relationships for some reason you can just check the code but I don't recommend it unless you want to get spoiled.
Be Careful, Be Vigilant, Be Safe.
Be Patient, Be Observant, Be Smart.
Be Curious, Be Willful, Have Initiative.
Remember, Safe, Smart, and ready to Start.
IdiotAI
New to the forum

Postby Gorgrath177 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:18 am

Just wondering, anyone make a disposal mod?
Gorgrath177
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:29 am

Gorgrath177 wrote:Just wondering, anyone make a disposal mod?

HTML file, it's a text game, and the OP straight up says NO DISPOSAL. If you want it so badly, learn how to code and make it yourself.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Another Inner World Episode 11 - Updated 11/8

Postby Progressive » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:57 am

Trapped in the caves beneath Orrault, you and your companions must now brave a ruined city to acquire the next Echo and, more importantly, find a way back home.
With almost 54,000 words and 9 new vore scenes, Another Inner World Episode 11: A Glimmer in the Dark is now available!

Episode 12 is currently available in early-access on our patreon right now. It teases the next party member, if you’d like to get a sneak peek. You’re gonna like her!

Also, some thread responses:

Achenar wrote:1d4 psychic damage is the damage dealt by the cantrip Vicious Mockery, it's a D&D 5e joke. :3

Still not sure if this was a joke about the ‘1d4 psychic damage’ not being funny (and therefore a ‘bug’), which might be valid, but still… XD

Bigbee0818 wrote:Would you be able to make a list of all the relationship affecting choices in the story for every episode with them and when they are?

We’re both busy with the episode releases, and while we do have an internal tracker for relationship values, it would need a complete overhaul to be publicly legible. If the community ever takes it upon themselves to create their own guide, we’d be more than happy to double-check their work.

Cheers!
Progressive
Been posting for a bit

Re: Another Inner World Episode 11 - Updated 11/8

Postby EnderTG » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:46 pm

I think this is my favorite update so far, it has action, character development and, most importantly, plenty of best cat.

Also have to give kudos the the team for maintaining a strict and rapid release cycle, that's no small feat. I can't think of another adult game I'm watching, vore based or not, that's this tight with their schedule.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sausy » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:41 pm

killermeow wrote:
Gorgrath177 wrote:Just wondering, anyone make a disposal mod?

HTML file, it's a text game, and the OP straight up says NO DISPOSAL. If you want it so badly, learn how to code and make it yourself.

I sometimes question why people always ask for disposal when it's clearly stated they don't do disposal
Sausy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game