Predator's Minis (0.1a, 08-08-2022)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Predator's Minis (0.1a, 08-08-2022)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:57 pm

So, what is this? Predator's Minis is a first person 3d body exploration game made in Unity. Step in the right place, and who knows what might happen?*
*Scene list below.

That's really all there is to it. Where we're going, we don't need plot.

Controls:
Spoiler: show
WASD = move.
Mouse = camera
E = interact/progress dialogue
Space Bar = Jump
Arrow Keys = make choice
Enter = accept choice

Android Controls:
Now, I wasn't able to test this properly as my phone has more in common with a potato than an actual working game system, so let me know if this is all wrong.
Left stick = movement
Right stick = camera
Tap screen = interact/progress dialogue
Double tap (or touch with two fingers? The description it gave me was unclear) = jump
Triple tap (three fingers?) = pause

Current Scenes:
Samantha(lamia) = Oral vore, Unbirth, Breast crushing. All non-fatal.
Tina(harpy) = crushing, tossing, oral vore
Unnamed dragon = oral vore, digestion

Changelog
Now here's a fun update. There's a fair number of things to talk about.
First, there are two new scenes. Please welcome the harpy Tina and an unnamed dragon. Tina has a single scene that you need to step into the small trigger in front of her to see, while the dragon was an experiment of a new way of doing things that I think turned out pretty well.
Next, we have an Android edition. Sort of. I don't know the requirements needed to play this thing on a phone but I can say for sure that mine doesn't make the cut. As such, testing was... limited. This is more of a hope than an actual method of play. I'll need feedback if this is going to go anywhere.
Want more scenes? Make your own! A fair amount of effort was put into streamlining the process as much as possible, along with creating a tutorial that should explain everything you need to know. The tutorial is written assuming zero prior experience with any of the programs so don't feel like you need to know anything going in. You could even just do part of a scene (writing a script, making animations, make a model or a landscape) and throw it out into the aether for someone else to pick up. The choices are yours.

Downloads:
https://mega.nz/folder/dBFT0IpL#3hGFHJ32CgnV4cA77o7nig
Tutorial:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NGX ... sp=sharing
Attachments
MiniTitle.png
Samantha lift.png
Last edited by ThatLurkerGuy on Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Minis (0.01, 03-09-2022)

Postby Darian » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:42 am

Ah, now this looks interesting, and just my thing! Simple vore exploration is one of my favorite types of games. I'm going to download the mini build.Rar and give it a go!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:12 am

Good start, lots of potential here. Looking forward to more body exploration. I'd love to see some breast play/vore in the future too. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one, very interested in where you decide to go from here.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkRain » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:26 am

wow, unity
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Small notes for next update:

I've restructured the animation flow a bit. This will allow for animations to smoothly transition from one to the next without the sharp jumps and cuts that it has now.

I've also got a small breast crush scene waiting in the wings. The animations are fighting me but I will emerge victorious!

That, plus the text speed adjustment, will probably be online in the next couple days. Hopefully. Depends how the breast crush scene goes.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Onmawarpath » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:18 pm

Uhh... How do I actually run this?
Onmawarpath
New to the forum

Postby Onmawarpath » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Onmawarpath wrote:Uhh... How do I actually run this?

oops never mind, finally found the .exe
Onmawarpath
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:32 pm

Interesting to see more stuff from you big guy.

Also interesting that you decided to include a unique character trait of Samantha that we made for PC. At least that means you have been keeping up with what we have been working on. Even if we have fallen into development hell atm.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Minis (0.01a, 03-09-2022)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:00 pm

And like an unwanted fart in a crowded elevator, I appear!

...to say that the first mini update is completed.

The default text speed is now more reasonable, the animation system has been restructured for better flow, and I figured out how to make a breast crush scene work and added one in.

That last one had a few difficulties with getting it sorted and I'm still not completely happy with it, but it's good enough for now.
Attachments
SnakeBall.png
Pictured: "A few difficulties"
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Minis (0.01a, 03-11-2022)

Postby Shutter » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:09 pm

I really like the premise here; also love Samantha's teaseful demeanor. I'll be watching the development of this with great interest!~
Shutter
New to the forum

Postby narzeble » Mon May 30, 2022 6:36 am

Absolutely love what is there so far even if its not much, just the kinda game I've been wanting. I did wanna ask if there is any sort of timeline for updates? Sorry if you answered this already and I missed it. My other question is are there any plans for other giantess's eventually?
narzeble
New to the forum

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:22 pm

No plan on release schedule, I'm afraid.

If you've ever played Predator's Coliseum, originally made for rpgmaker by me and later picked up by DarkPinkie and others when life interfered, I'm currently working on a 3d remake in Unity. That's my main project right now. It's going slow, though. I'm working off of a weekly tutorial series on youtube, since I have absolutely no bloody idea how to work Unity, and I need to go at the tutorial's pace. This is a side project while I wait for the tutorial series to get further ahead.

This thing is mostly intended as a testing ground for models before they go there. Also practice. Practice is good.

Funny enough, I just caught up to the tutorial series a few days ago and started working on more models. I currently have rough models for Tina(a harpy) and Mara(a centaur), so hopefully I should be able to push something out in a month or two.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiba82 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:21 am

this looks interesting
I'm extremely fickle.
Willing or unwilling, prey or pred, whatever way to go, I am consistently inconsistent.
Also, I have the attention span- Oh look SQUIRREL!
Chiba82
New to the forum

Re: Predator's Minis (0.1, 06-08-2022)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:35 pm

*drum roll* Aaaaaand... Done! The first major update is now live!

Additions include two new characters, each with one scene each, an Android version of questionable quality, and a tutorial for making and adding scenes of your own.

I hope everyone enjoys it. I had a lot of fun making it, when it wasn't driving me up the wall.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:07 am

the dragon seems to have a clipping issue with its stomach where the player falls through after entering its belly
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:39 pm

liam123 wrote:the dragon seems to have a clipping issue with its stomach where the player falls through after entering its belly

Had this issue as well
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowV1 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:52 pm

As mentioned above, the dragon's stomach has no collision so you fall right through. The collision on the stairs should probably be changed to a ramp in that room too, lol, as they're a major pain to climb back up.

For the harpy scene, is there any way to hide the little ball after the player gets picked up? It totally blocks the view of her maw at the end.
ShadowV1
New to the forum

Re: Predator's Minis (0.1a, 08-08-2022)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:54 am

Sigh. I tested everything and made sure it was working. Then decided to make some changes and somehow broke literally everything.

Fixed the reported issues, fixed some other issues that came up, and added an option to automatically progress dialogue because why not.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Minis (0.1a, 08-08-2022)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:03 am

Sigh. I tested everything and made sure it was working. Then decided to make some changes and somehow broke literally everything.

Fixed the reported issues, fixed some other issues that came up, and added an option to automatically progress dialogue because why not.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game