A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.10 (public), a0.12 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life "Giantess Vore Game"

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:32 pm

FutureBellyAche wrote:Any updates? The date has passed. It's fine if you're busy. Just wondering.

Hi yes, I have forgotten to update the Aryion page. There has been a delay for the initial release as I had to finish my last few exams. It was supposted to be released while I was on my cabin on the 12th, but as I had a file corruption I have to redo a few of the scenes before releasing it. I estimate an release THIS weekend. My goal is friday, but depending on how much was lost, it might take untill sunday. I also have my part time job on thursdag and saturday. But hopefully you will get an release this weekend and I hope it has been worth the wait. After the first release, updates will be on time once every month. :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kernium » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:17 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:
FutureBellyAche wrote:Any updates? The date has passed. It's fine if you're busy. Just wondering.

Hi yes, I have forgotten to update the Aryion page. There has been a delay for the initial release as I had to finish my last few exams. It was supposted to be released while I was on my cabin on the 12th, but as I had a file corruption I have to redo a few of the scenes before releasing it. I estimate an release THIS weekend. My goal is friday, but depending on how much was lost, it might take untill sunday. I also have my part time job on thursdag and saturday. But hopefully you will get an release this weekend and I hope it has been worth the wait. After the first release, updates will be on time once every month. :)

Welcome to Team Fortress 2, after 9 years of development, we hope it has been worth the wait.
(Sorry, I had to make this joke.)
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby gtsfan93 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:58 am

any updates ?
gtsfan93
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:02 am

gtsfan93 wrote:any updates ?

Dev got delayed with his release because of a family trip. He's home now and supposedly working on the game again but encountering XYZ problems.

A popular request from interested players in his Discord was that he needs to stop giving release dates then failing to meet the timetable and disappointing fans. He's agreed, Has stopped his Patreon for the month of July, and is in general aiming for a July release but as requested he won't give a specific date.

If you ask in his Discord about a status update, he's usually a lil slow but will always reply with XYZ status of where he's at in development.

TLDR: Had some IRL setbacks, made the necessary adjustments. If you talk to him in his Discord it 'sounds' like he's working on the game. The only truth is if he succeeds in releasing the game this month.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:16 pm

This is true, I have had some snags. I`m getting close to a release though, and to show that the game is still being made, I have uploaded pictures of content within 3 of the scenes which you can find in discord #gamepictures and on my patreon (public for anyone).
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:17 pm

FIRST VERSION IS OFFICIALLY OUT NOW! LINK ON TOP OF THE FEED
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueDude2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:56 am

Great first effort. I see alot of effort put into the maps.

Quick review of content I was able to find:

Spoiler: show

Two 'scenes' and 1 event trigger that I couldn't find a scene linked to.

The big building with cars in front of it seems to be some sort of a school or lecture hall. If you talk to the lecturer from the left or the right it will trigger some dialogue and then she walks away and I can't find anything else.
...but there is a bug where if you talk to her front, she can't walk forward and the game basically freezes.

The big house at the most northwest of the village appears to be your house. You need to walk inside to advance the plot and open both scenes. Without this flag, the other scene in another building will not trigger.

The first scene is in the north room and I can't trigger anything else. You say yes and the two girls do the thing.
TWO BUGS exist. First, the character sprite disappears here and I can't find a workaround to get it back. You still walk around by wasd or clicking, but you are basically invisible to yourself.
Second bug occurs if you proceed with the scene and get vored.

The game will start to error and say it can't find Pink.png but will let you proceed until you get vommed out. The, its a game breaking loading error "Loading Now" until oblivion.

This can be fixed, though, unlike the other bugs I found. If you go into the www directory and the img directory therein, in the titles1 directory therein is a file Pink.rpgmvp that you can copy then paste into the img/pictures directory. Et voila, if you replay the scene with this file in place, a story appropriate nsfw image pops up during the dialogue and the errors disappear and you can get vommed up.

The sprite disappearing bug continues, though. And I can't find any scenes in the MC house thereafter even though there seems to be an event flag.

None of your roommates turn when you try to interact with them - so I don't know if scenes/dialogue are locked in place by their facing.

Anyways, on to the second/secret scene!

There is a very big mansion-y house. There is also a house with two people watching tv to the east of the town. The house you want is between them. This particular house interior map is cloned at least once or twice from what I can tell, but you'll know you are at the right house because dialogue triggers when you walk in. It will only trigger after you trigger the roommate meeting walking into the MCs house, at least as far as I can tell. I have not tried after the MC house first scene because walking around invisible is annoying.

Anyways. Talk to the girl in the kitchen area. If you walk away instead of approaching her OR decline her offer after approaching her there is a bug where she disappears forever.

I approach her from the right to make sure "the game" plays correctly. I think I remember a bug where if you talk to her from the front, the event doesn't trigger properly and you don't get a headstart and she just wins. Then again, you weren't really trying to win, were you?

As far as I can tell, there is no alternative script to eventually losing. Also, once you lose, the scene plays (great scene, by the way), but the map you end up on has no further progression at this time.

My suggestion is to approach from the right, get your headstart, then save the game so you can get to a great scene right away. And who knows? Maybe in the future there will be alternate routes to this event.

Last note about the scene: if you leave the building instead of losing - when you come back, the character will still be in their new outfit but you cannot interact with them or continue "the game".

Great scene that second scene.

Great work. I hope my bugfinding is helpful to both players and dev.
BlueDude2
New to the forum

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:43 am

So there has been alot of bugs in the first version, missing images, dialog and pixel art that apperently didnt make it into the released version. Im deleting the current version from EKAS and reupload later tonight after work when I have fixed these issues.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life "Giantess Vore Game" FIRST VE

Postby GhostlyToddler » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:04 pm

BUG FIXED VERSION IS NOW OUT, GO ENJOY :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:39 pm

So the scenes in the first release is only ov right?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:43 pm

Halowinner wrote:So the scenes in the first release is only ov right?

Yes first version will only have scenarios where it ends in oral vore of some kind. Next update is planned for at least 1 anal vore scene, but we shall see. I haven`t quite decided what I want to do for the next update yet :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:24 am

There is now a poll out for your favorite scene. I would love to get some feedback as that will affect how I continue the development of scenes :) The 3 scenes are different, 1 is only text and the other 2 uses diffrent pixel art and maps to get the VORE across. https://strawpoll.com/polls/wby5lKWawZA Here is the poll if you would like to tell me what scene you like the most :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:53 pm

There are issues with a few doorways. I've encountered two, with one being Rose's bedroom door. If you leave, you're not getting back in. Not a big problem right now, there's no content for her, but that's something that needs dealing with.

Other than that, I can only suggest making Rachel's sprite return to normal scale when she's inside someone.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:11 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:There are issues with a few doorways. I've encountered two, with one being Rose's bedroom door. If you leave, you're not getting back in. Not a big problem right now, there's no content for her, but that's something that needs dealing with.

Other than that, I can only suggest making Rachel's sprite return to normal scale when she's inside someone.

Yes I havent checked all doors to match yet but that will be done for next update. As for the Sprite remaining tiny, this is an issue in the code atm which I will look to fix for the next version, it probably wont be fixed for the patch that comes out soon, but thats a main bug that I will look into for the next version. I do inted for her to actually look 2 inches when inside the mouth and not like a micro :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:52 pm

BlueDude2 wrote:Great first effort. I see alot of effort put into the maps.

Quick review of content I was able to find:

Spoiler: show

Two 'scenes' and 1 event trigger that I couldn't find a scene linked to.

The big building with cars in front of it seems to be some sort of a school or lecture hall. If you talk to the lecturer from the left or the right it will trigger some dialogue and then she walks away and I can't find anything else.
...but there is a bug where if you talk to her front, she can't walk forward and the game basically freezes.

The big house at the most northwest of the village appears to be your house. You need to walk inside to advance the plot and open both scenes. Without this flag, the other scene in another building will not trigger.

The first scene is in the north room and I can't trigger anything else. You say yes and the two girls do the thing.
TWO BUGS exist. First, the character sprite disappears here and I can't find a workaround to get it back. You still walk around by wasd or clicking, but you are basically invisible to yourself.
Second bug occurs if you proceed with the scene and get vored.

The game will start to error and say it can't find Pink.png but will let you proceed until you get vommed out. The, its a game breaking loading error "Loading Now" until oblivion.

This can be fixed, though, unlike the other bugs I found. If you go into the www directory and the img directory therein, in the titles1 directory therein is a file Pink.rpgmvp that you can copy then paste into the img/pictures directory. Et voila, if you replay the scene with this file in place, a story appropriate nsfw image pops up during the dialogue and the errors disappear and you can get vommed up.

The sprite disappearing bug continues, though. And I can't find any scenes in the MC house thereafter even though there seems to be an event flag.

None of your roommates turn when you try to interact with them - so I don't know if scenes/dialogue are locked in place by their facing.

Anyways, on to the second/secret scene!

There is a very big mansion-y house. There is also a house with two people watching tv to the east of the town. The house you want is between them. This particular house interior map is cloned at least once or twice from what I can tell, but you'll know you are at the right house because dialogue triggers when you walk in. It will only trigger after you trigger the roommate meeting walking into the MCs house, at least as far as I can tell. I have not tried after the MC house first scene because walking around invisible is annoying.

Anyways. Talk to the girl in the kitchen area. If you walk away instead of approaching her OR decline her offer after approaching her there is a bug where she disappears forever.

I approach her from the right to make sure "the game" plays correctly. I think I remember a bug where if you talk to her from the front, the event doesn't trigger properly and you don't get a headstart and she just wins. Then again, you weren't really trying to win, were you?

As far as I can tell, there is no alternative script to eventually losing. Also, once you lose, the scene plays (great scene, by the way), but the map you end up on has no further progression at this time.

My suggestion is to approach from the right, get your headstart, then save the game so you can get to a great scene right away. And who knows? Maybe in the future there will be alternate routes to this event.

Last note about the scene: if you leave the building instead of losing - when you come back, the character will still be in their new outfit but you cannot interact with them or continue "the game".

Great scene that second scene.

Great work. I hope my bugfinding is helpful to both players and dev.

Forgot to reply, yes it was helpful, I`m glad you enjoy the game so far :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.1 (public), a0.2 (Patreo

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:24 pm

Could you please provide a demo?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GhostlyToddler » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:29 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Could you please provide a demo?

Yes sorry. It was in the "Newsfeed"
I have now provided a link to download it underneath, this version should be mostly bug fixed (no game breaking bugs atleast) No need to comment if you find any bugs in this version, as me and my beta testers have looked into most from version 0.1 and it should be fixed in the newer version :)

Hope you enjoy the game :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:43 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:Could you please provide a demo?

Yes sorry. It was in the "Newsfeed"
I have now provided a link to download it underneath, this version should be mostly bug fixed (no game breaking bugs atleast) No need to comment if you find any bugs in this version, as me and my beta testers have looked into most from version 0.1 and it should be fixed in the newer version :)

Hope you enjoy the game :)

Thank you!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 4864278 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:31 pm

as the demo stands, the game is empty, you have 6 buildings with NPC, but 3 with scripts (+1 in patch). And with one that you cant acess if you didnt do an other one before.
You have no indication on where are those event from the city (lack of map). And 2 of those 3 lead to deaths (the game is quite nice by letting you save before by giving you a warning). So you have a short demo but where you pass more of your time being lost (i know it's an RPGM game), the copy past house (for now) dont help in that regard.

I know it's a demo, that's why i am not awful about the game, when all the scene will have proper artwork and background, it will be better, true. But the players shoudnt be let loose at the start, he should have some direction, like theMC saying to itself "i need to go to my house, or to my friends)"
Been posting for a bit

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:58 am

4864278 wrote:as the demo stands, the game is empty, you have 6 buildings with NPC, but 3 with scripts (+1 in patch). And with one that you cant acess if you didnt do an other one before.
You have no indication on where are those event from the city (lack of map). And 2 of those 3 lead to deaths (the game is quite nice by letting you save before by giving you a warning). So you have a short demo but where you pass more of your time being lost (i know it's an RPGM game), the copy past house (for now) dont help in that regard.

I know it's a demo, that's why i am not awful about the game, when all the scene will have proper artwork and background, it will be better, true. But the players shoudnt be let loose at the start, he should have some direction, like theMC saying to itself "i need to go to my house, or to my friends)"

Well the game is inspired from Rina`s Journey. I wanted the same exploration to find scenes in the beginning, but later on you do get "sent" places to advance the story and to unlock more scenes. All the houses will get scenes and unique characters that will interact and create new scenarios later on. I have played around with a mission book of sorts which will give you hints as to how to find and get scenes.
Thanks for feedback, I appreciate it :)

I have now put a sign outside each house, which tells you what house it is :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game