A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.10 (public), a0.12 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life "Giantess Vore Game"

Postby Kernium » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:43 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:Progress photos are now up for the public to see on my patreon :) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5311797&fan_landing=true Go check it out. Scene making starts on monday, stay tuned on here, patreon and discord :)

That looks pretty good, would love to see how this project goes.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:49 pm

Kernium wrote:
GhostlyToddler wrote:Progress photos are now up for the public to see on my patreon :) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5311797&fan_landing=true Go check it out. Scene making starts on monday, stay tuned on here, patreon and discord :)

That looks pretty good, would love to see how this project goes.

Thank you:) Stay tuned, more progress photos will follow in the next few days as I start working on some of the scenes, and flashing out more of the areas, or fine tuning stuff that needs to happen for certain scenes. As mentioned previously, the release date for the first version will be early-late May, depening on how much content I have ready by then. Your support means everything to me :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:22 pm

Scene writing has now begun. Planned first release will have 5 vore scenes, 1 of which is when Rachel`s friends find out she is shrunk, 2 will be with the girlfriends and Rachel in their friendgroup, the 3rd one would be Rachel and her last friend alone. 4th will be the scene that reveals something about a fetish Rachel has, and the 5th is yet to be decided. Some time during next week or the week after I will post some more snippits of a scene or two and share will patreons first, then a few days later it will be available to the public :) Thanks again for all the support :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldilolo » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:03 am

were is the download link ?
Goldilolo
New to the forum

Postby Kernium » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:36 pm

Goldilolo wrote:were is the download link ?

The game isn't out yet, it is expected to come out in May.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:02 pm

Goldilolo wrote:were is the download link ?

Yeah the estimate for the first version which will have around 5 scenes atm is Early-Late May depending on how much content I feel I need to have for the first version. I dont want to just give a little teaser, I want a proper game which is exciting to play, and not just teasing what the game might be :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:05 pm

A tiny fetish I haven't seen on the list is nipple vore. I'm a fan of absorption and weight gain, so if those can be considered as well that would be greatly appreciated.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:36 pm

wariodude128 wrote:A tiny fetish I haven't seen on the list is nipple vore. I'm a fan of absorption and weight gain, so if those can be considered as well that would be greatly appreciated.

For the moment I won`t add nipple vore as it personally doesn`t interest me, there will however be some nipple play, or maybe semi nipple for some of the scenes. Maybe some day however if enough people want it. For absorption well there will be digestion so I guess that per is ticked off, however weightgain. Rachel is only about 2 inches in height, which means there isnt much to gain in term of weight. I also want to keep the game realistic which means there won`t be same size vore, however down the line of the plot there will be some openings for scenes in that realm, I won`t spoil it now as it is part of the story.

There wont be same size where Rachel is swallowed or inserted by humans, however her size might change from time to time which could unlock certain scenes where she is slightly bigger or normal size with some people/creatures later in the game. However the first few versions wont have anything but humans as the beginning of the game takes part of in the human realm
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:38 pm

Also please do keep the questions coming, I love loggin on to Eka and answearing stuff about the game. You can also join the discord which is linked and ask there aswell. I always update info about the game in #progress-feed in discord before I do in Ekas :) Also there are some pictures of maps on the patreon page available to patreon and public alike, planning to release a few more photos (this time from scene work) late next week, or early the week after that, stay tuned :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:19 am

The scenes sound wonderful. Look forward getting to check them out when the first version lands.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:50 am

FutureBellyAche wrote:The scenes sound wonderful. Look forward getting to check them out when the first version lands.

Glad to hear, I always think about new scenes that can be made, suddenly I will update the list. Glad to see your interest in this project :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:19 pm

this does look very interesting indeed and ill certainly be checking this game out once a public release drops for it.
as for character suggestions, one id really like to suggest would be the small fairy princess girl you encounter in MMA2 when you first try to visit the fairy tree there, think her name was iris but not 100% sure. best of luck and success with this game as well!<3
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby GhostlyToddler » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Pkmnguy6262 wrote:this does look very interesting indeed and ill certainly be checking this game out once a public release drops for it.
as for character suggestions, one id really like to suggest would be the small fairy princess girl you encounter in MMA2 when you first try to visit the fairy tree there, think her name was iris but not 100% sure. best of luck and success with this game as well!<3

There will be some fairies later in the game, however I havent designed them yet, so Im not sure what pictures I would use. She is definetly being considered though. :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kernium » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:03 pm

So this game will be sort of Medieval-Fantasy themed? How does the gameplay works? Is it a game that primairly focuses on battles against small creatures? Escaping giantesses or surviving some situations?
Sorry if that's too many questions, I'm just excited to see where this project will go.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:33 pm

Kernium wrote:So this game will be sort of Medieval-Fantasy themed? How does the gameplay works? Is it a game that primairly focuses on battles against small creatures? Escaping giantesses or surviving some situations?
Sorry if that's too many questions, I'm just excited to see where this project will go.

If you have ever played Rina`s Journey, I take my main inspiration from that game. Rachel lives in a modern world, where her hometown is older and not as modern as the nearest city. As you progress throught the game, you will discover some more mythical places that explains more about the world. The game will not have battles atm. The main game is story oriented, where you can get giantess/vore scenes with alot of characters. You can see scenario list in the thread which gives a better idea. Hope that explains :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun May 08, 2022 11:18 am

NEW PICTURES ARE NOW UP AND AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC ON THE PATREON THATS LINKED EARLIER IN POST. A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF CHARACTERS AND SOME ASSETS FOR MOUTH, BODYMAPS, STOMACH and THROAT MAPS
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kernium » Mon May 09, 2022 12:10 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:NEW PICTURES ARE NOW UP AND AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC ON THE PATREON THATS LINKED EARLIER IN POST. A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF CHARACTERS AND SOME ASSETS FOR MOUTH, BODYMAPS, STOMACH and THROAT MAPS

That's really cool! Hope the game will release soon! (But not too soon, I don't want to rush you.)
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Mon May 09, 2022 1:28 pm

Kernium wrote:
GhostlyToddler wrote:NEW PICTURES ARE NOW UP AND AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC ON THE PATREON THATS LINKED EARLIER IN POST. A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF CHARACTERS AND SOME ASSETS FOR MOUTH, BODYMAPS, STOMACH and THROAT MAPS

That's really cool! Hope the game will release soon! (But not too soon, I don't want to rush you.)

Estimated release is still Late May, I`ll take my time dont worry :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby PizzPants » Tue May 10, 2022 8:07 pm

hell yeah~
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:13 pm

Any updates? The date has passed. It's fine if you're busy. Just wondering.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game