A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.10 (public), a0.12 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.3 (public), a0.4 (Patreo

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:48 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:
GhostlyToddler wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:Where's the hide 'n' seek? Much as it seems like a joke, I can't find it.

You can find the hide and seek scene after you have done the drinking games scenes, you can revisit the sorority where you can access the scene. I will make a detailed guide soon which will make evertyhing clear with steps and images :)

Got it, thank you. Didn't even think to look there, they're all still sitting inside the tent.
Maddy throws a fit and soft-locks the game if you pick 'swallow', though. Walks up and mad-dogs the dirty dishes.

That shouldn`t happen, thanks for the heads up, I will fix it and include it in the next version.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:35 am

Catgirlherm wrote:I am just curious is there any player as pred and if not will there be?

The player won`t be a pred in this game. The only way this might happen, is if I let you play a different character for parts of the story which then can allow for some player as pred scenes, but Rachel will never be a pred.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:34 am

My very first impressions of the game were not the best, lots of sequence breaks, inconsistent collisions and softlocks all over the place. Especially the sequence breaks were annoying as it wasn't very clear where I was supposed to go at the start. However, my opinion quickly improved once I found the house Lucy, Rose and Madeline reside in. Because, while most of the game is in too much of an unfinished state to make any judgments on, the things that were there in a finished state were the vore scenes, some of which are already amongst my favorite vore game scenes of all time, which is remarkable as I don't usually enjoy player prey content all that much and shrinking is also not that high on my list.

I especially like like the following scenes:
Spoiler: show

-The cat and mouse vore scene with Tara. I don't recall a game ever pulling off the genuine disbelieve of a prey being eaten by someone they trust quite like you did here with Rachel.
-The drinking game anal vore scene with Madeline. There is so much I enjoy about this one. Rachel being forced into the situation by her friends. Madeline purposefully sealing Rachel's fate while at the same time not even being aware of it being a living person. Both Rose and Lucy being in a position to stop it and (presumably) not going into this with the intention to get rid of Rachel, but end up just standing by passively until it's too late, at which point they don't even tell Madeline or try to rescue Rachel.

(Yeah, I may have a thing for betrayal vore)

Though there is one scene that stands out as worse than the rest in my eyes:

The scene with Rachel's step-mom, Chloe, and dad did annoy me a fair bit. We suddenly got incest, male genitalia and the general image of your dad and mom having sex.
There is absolutely no problem with including this in your game by the way. The problem I have is that I had no indication that this was the content I was about to get when initiating the scene. The game, in all other current areas, has been focusing on female characters eating you orally, anally or unbirthing you. It also often gives you a hint as to what content the upcoming scene is going to contain and gives you a chance to back out. For Chloe and Rachel's dad however, nothing. For starters, I didn't even know it was Rachel's house, I imagine if I did, I could have deduced I was walking into my parent's bedroom which would have at least told me that the vore scene would include a relative, but if I knew the family situation beforehand, I'd have known Chloe isn't Rachel's real mom and looks young for her age, which would make me believe it'd just be a scene containing Chloe and would have still not hinted at Rachel's dad involvement. And by the time I find out it's going to involve Rachel's dad, there is no more backing out except for closing the game and reloading the last save.

That nitpick aside, I'm positively surprised by this game and will definitely be keeping my eye on this project moving forward.
Last edited by TeamFortress2 on Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:38 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:My very first impressions of the game were not the best, lots of sequence breaks, inconsistent collisions and softlocks all over the place. Especially the sequence breaks were annoying as it wasn't very clear where I was supposed to go at the start. However, my opinion quickly improved once I found the house Lucy, Rose and Madeline reside in. Because, while most of the game is in too much of an unfinished state to make any judgments on, the things that were there in a finished state were the vore scenes, some of which are already amongst my favorite vore game scenes of all time, which is remarkable as I don't usually enjoy player prey content all that much and shrinking is also not that high on my list.

I especially like like the following scenes:

-The cat and mouse vore scene with Tara. I don't recall a game ever pulling off the genuine disbelieve of a prey being eaten by someone they trust quite like you did here with Rachel.
-The drinking game anal vore scene with Madeline. There is so much I enjoy about this one. Rachel being forced into the situation by her friends. Madeline purposefully sealing Rachel's fate while at the same time not even being aware of it being a living person. Both Rose and Lucy being in a position to stop it and (presumably) not going into this with the intention to get rid of Rachel, but end up just standing by passively until it's too late, at which point they don't even tell Madeline or try to rescue Rachel.

(Yeah, I may have a thing for betrayal vore)

Though there is one scene that stands out as worse than the rest in my eyes:

The scene with Rachel's step-mom, Chloe, and dad did annoy me a fair bit. We suddenly got incest, male genitalia and the general image of your dad and mom having sex.
There is absolutely no problem with including this in your game by the way. The problem I have is that I had no indication that this was the content I was about to get when initiating the scene. The game, in all other current areas, has been focusing on female characters eating you orally, anally or unbirthing you. It also often gives you a hint as to what content the upcoming scene is going to contain and gives you a chance to back out. For Chloe and Rachel's dad however, nothing. For starters, I didn't even know it was Rachel's house, I imagine if I did, I could have deduced I was walking into my parent's bathroom which would have at least told me that the vore scene would include a relative, but if I knew the family situation beforehand, I'd have known Chloe isn't Rachel's real mom and looks young for her age, which would make me believe it'd just be a scene containing Chloe and would have still not hinted at Rachel's dad involvement. And by the time I find out it's going to involve Rachel's dad, there is no more backing out except for closing the game and reloading the last save.

That nitpick aside, I'm positively surprised by this game and will definitely be keeping my eye on this project moving forward.

Thank you for your kind words and constructive critisim. I was really new to RPG Maker MV when I stared so there was bound to be a bunch of hickups and delays. I`m very glad to see that I have been able to make interesting and outthere scenes that you enjoy, I`m a big nut for special scenarios which I think has given me an edge in this regard haha.
I hope you continue to enjoy future releases :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lov345 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:53 pm

I don't know if it's been said already.

But you gotta fix your maps man, these kind of Rpg Maker maps are horrendous.
And just plain unappealing too look at, when you make a map you don't gotta use all the space.

You've played and rpg before yea? I'm not just targeting you, this goes out too all the
rpg maker games on this website that do this.

Apart from that good luck on your game, and I wish you the best.
(Ignore this if you just used the preset maps included with the engine)
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Postby GhostlyToddler » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:08 am

Lov345 wrote:I don't know if it's been said already.

But you gotta fix your maps man, these kind of Rpg Maker maps are horrendous.
And just plain unappealing too look at, when you make a map you don't gotta use all the space.

You've played and rpg before yea? I'm not just targeting you, this goes out too all the
rpg maker games on this website that do this.

Apart from that good luck on your game, and I wish you the best.
(Ignore this if you just used the preset maps included with the engine)

The most important part of this game isn`t how the maps look. Either way I`m quite happy with my designs which have taken alot of time to make. It might be that I mainly design from a fullsize view and not from the perspective of the player, which I am starting to do more, but I like how it looks now and will probably continue to make in similar style. I`m also uncertain if you are talking about the maps you can like the village or houses, or if you are talking about the vore maps/stomach maps, cause those will improve later on.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.4 (public), a0.5 (Patreo

Postby Elda14 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:49 pm

I really enjoyed the Madeline AV scene, I hope you do more AV scenes in the future :)
Elda14
New to the forum

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:03 am

Elda14 wrote:I really enjoyed the Madeline AV scene, I hope you do more AV scenes in the future :)

Glad you enjoyed it, it`s one of my favorites aswell. I am planning on making more AV scenes now that I have some more fitting art for it.
Oh and version 0.4 is now available to the public, and version 0.5 is available for patreons :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurnAccount » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:44 pm

As someone who really enjoyed Rina's Journey I'm very interested in this. However, I downloaded the free public 0.4 version from the link and found a bug that's making progress past the starting room impossible which unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone else in these replies have happen

From the moment she shrinks this error string pops up and comes back every couple of seconds, and while you can move here, if you leave it gets stuck on black between the loading screen and this. I found what looks like the relevant files in the IMG folder, and aside from copypaste renaming one into a png bc a similar thing worked with a sound file error on a different game (I don't especially know what I'm doing) it didn't change anything.

Any ideas on what the issue is and how to fix it? And either way, great work from what I've been able to see. Super excited for how it turns out.
Attachments
Screenshot (21329).png
Screenshot (21329).png (32.69 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Screenshot (21330).png
Rachel walks.PNG
Rachel walks.PNG (7.13 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
BurnAccount
New to the forum

Postby GhostlyToddler » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:28 pm

BurnAccount wrote:As someone who really enjoyed Rina's Journey I'm very interested in this. However, I downloaded the free public 0.4 version from the link and found a bug that's making progress past the starting room impossible which unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone else in these replies have happen

From the moment she shrinks this error string pops up and comes back every couple of seconds, and while you can move here, if you leave it gets stuck on black between the loading screen and this. I found what looks like the relevant files in the IMG folder, and aside from copypaste renaming one into a png bc a similar thing worked with a sound file error on a different game (I don't especially know what I'm doing) it didn't change anything.

Any ideas on what the issue is and how to fix it? And either way, great work from what I've been able to see. Super excited for how it turns out.

That`s not supposed to happen. I just uploaded the previous version which should be bug fixed, I will download the file and take a look at it. Will reupload a working 0.4 version sometime during 16.12.22.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:26 am

BurnAccount wrote:As someone who really enjoyed Rina's Journey I'm very interested in this. However, I downloaded the free public 0.4 version from the link and found a bug that's making progress past the starting room impossible which unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone else in these replies have happen

I have downloaded the version which is up on Eka`s and everything works perfectly fine for me. I would suggest you try to redownload it. I suspect the issue you are having is caused by not everything getting downloaded. If this issue remains, send me a personal message on Aryion or in the discord server and I will send you a new file which I have tested 100% works.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.5 (public), a0.6 (Patreo

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:50 pm

Version 0.6 is now out for Patreons, and 0.5 is now out for the Public.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby gtsfan187 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:04 am

Public version bug with mandy. After the text says she walks around the room nothing happens and nothing can be done.
gtsfan187
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:39 pm

How do you progress the story now? It just keeps saying "we need to go to the temple" and then nothing happens at the temple?

Also...where do you go to see the Drinking Games scenes or how do you get it to start?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:52 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:How do you progress the story now? It just keeps saying "we need to go to the temple" and then nothing happens at the temple?

Also...where do you go to see the Drinking Games scenes or how do you get it to start?

The information can be found in the guide: https://mega.nz/file/9LFlXBCZ#gVAMtz9Ip ... OfqWuwunwE
To continue the story with the temple, you have to talk to Rose and get her to join your party. Once you control Rose, walk back to the temple and the story should continue.
As for the Drinking Games scenes, you may get them after you have done the story elements and revisit the Sorority House. Once there you can talk to Madeline, who will then invite you. The location can be found at the campingsite in the world map.

The guide has attached images which should make the locations more clear. Hope this helps!
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:53 pm

gtsfan187 wrote:Public version bug with mandy. After the text says she walks around the room nothing happens and nothing can be done.

Ah yes. There was a slight issue where if you began the scene while standing above Mandy she cant move, and the game just stops. I have fixed this now and will reupload the fixed version in a few hours.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:49 pm

Playing Cat and Mouse with Tara doesn't trigger the OV scene. After the text box about taking 5 steps back finishes and Rachel moves, Tara walks right up without me being able to move Rachel and the UB scene plays instead.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Seen the possible future scenarios section and noticed one I'd like to see missing. That one being Rachel expanding while inside somebody, getting digested and giving the one who ate her bigger breasts/ass. Not sure how feasible this is to do, but decided to put that out there anyway.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:37 pm

is Desire is to much for Madeline it says later path for madeline a bug?
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:47 pm

Date Masamune wrote:is Desire is to much for Madeline it says later path for madeline a bug?

No this is a separate path which may be explored later on.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game