A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.10 (public), a0.12 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.5 (public), a0.6 (Patreo

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:49 pm

GeisKhan wrote:Playing Cat and Mouse with Tara doesn't trigger the OV scene. After the text box about taking 5 steps back finishes and Rachel moves, Tara walks right up without me being able to move Rachel and the UB scene plays instead.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It seems I forgot to add the separate trigger. You should now be able to get both scenes depending on what you chose. Though I recommend saving before talking to Tara as when you have completed
the unbrith scene, the OV scene is no longer an option. I will upload a fixed version later today :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:51 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Seen the possible future scenarios section and noticed one I'd like to see missing. That one being Rachel expanding while inside somebody, getting digested and giving the one who ate her bigger breasts/ass. Not sure how feasible this is to do, but decided to put that out there anyway.

There will definitely be some "weight gain" scenes later on. Atm we havent gotten far enough in the story for this type of scene to make sense. But once the story gets further, a scene similar to this might end up happening.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:23 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:How do you progress the story now? It just keeps saying "we need to go to the temple" and then nothing happens at the temple?

Also...where do you go to see the Drinking Games scenes or how do you get it to start?

The information can be found in the guide: https://mega.nz/file/9LFlXBCZ#gVAMtz9Ip ... OfqWuwunwE
To continue the story with the temple, you have to talk to Rose and get her to join your party. Once you control Rose, walk back to the temple and the story should continue.
As for the Drinking Games scenes, you may get them after you have done the story elements and revisit the Sorority House. Once there you can talk to Madeline, who will then invite you. The location can be found at the campingsite in the world map.

The guide has attached images which should make the locations more clear. Hope this helps!

I have rose already....when you go to the temple nothing happens and when you return to that upper left building (the sorority?) you can't go in because it says "we need to go to the temple." I might have to restart the entire game.

Yea it worked when I restarted everything. Still not sure how to get the 2nd OV scene in the drinking games tent.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:59 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
GhostlyToddler wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:How do you progress the story now? It just keeps saying "we need to go to the temple" and then nothing happens at the temple?

Also...where do you go to see the Drinking Games scenes or how do you get it to start?

The information can be found in the guide: https://mega.nz/file/9LFlXBCZ#gVAMtz9Ip ... OfqWuwunwE
To continue the story with the temple, you have to talk to Rose and get her to join your party. Once you control Rose, walk back to the temple and the story should continue.
As for the Drinking Games scenes, you may get them after you have done the story elements and revisit the Sorority House. Once there you can talk to Madeline, who will then invite you. The location can be found at the campingsite in the world map.

The guide has attached images which should make the locations more clear. Hope this helps!

I have rose already....when you go to the temple nothing happens and when you return to that upper left building (the sorority?) you can't go in because it says "we need to go to the temple." I might have to restart the entire game.

Yea it worked when I restarted everything. Still not sure how to get the 2nd OV scene in the drinking games tent.

Good to hear that restarting the game worked out for you. The Drinking Games scenes are 1 AV, 1 UB and 1 OV. There is a typo in the guide which says 2, but it is infact 1.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:24 pm

Say, I got as far as past the witche's house, the sorority camping trip and all. I'm currently at the point where I'm looking for the "special tree" the witch spoke of. But for the life of me I can't find it! Help please?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GhostlyToddler » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:40 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Say, I got as far as past the witche's house, the sorority camping trip and all. I'm currently at the point where I'm looking for the "special tree" the witch spoke of. But for the life of me I can't find it! Help please?

I would be impressed if you found it, as it's currently not in the game. We will continue this story path in version 0.7 or 0.8 depending on how far I get on the new maps and characters.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:32 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:Say, I got as far as past the witche's house, the sorority camping trip and all. I'm currently at the point where I'm looking for the "special tree" the witch spoke of. But for the life of me I can't find it! Help please?

I would be impressed if you found it, as it's currently not in the game. We will continue this story path in version 0.7 or 0.8 depending on how far I get on the new maps and characters.

Ah. I see. Then I eagerly await the next update! Thank you for answering.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:52 pm

so i like to start from the begining every version to see everything again and i enjoy it everytime , but there's an issue where the game freezes if you move the text fast .
can i suggest something to speed the text up ,is it possible ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:23 pm

lich1993 wrote:so i like to start from the begining every version to see everything again and i enjoy it everytime , but there's an issue where the game freezes if you move the text fast .

I have not had this issue when I speed up the text to playtest my game. Are you able to take a video of it? Maybe post it in the bugfix section in the discord server and tag me there?
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:47 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:
lich1993 wrote:so i like to start from the begining every version to see everything again and i enjoy it everytime , but there's an issue where the game freezes if you move the text fast .

I have not had this issue when I speed up the text to playtest my game. Are you able to take a video of it? Maybe post it in the bugfix section in the discord server and tag me there?

it happens at random right after the dialog is finished and a charactar starts moving and when they stop moving nothing happens and i've waited 5-6 minutes, but it might be a problem from my end . if it continues after a few more updates i'll write everytime this happens
lich1993
Participator

Postby Draupnir7 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:55 am

Map20, the stripe-roofed house next to the college, is missing from version a0.5. I'm assuming that's Tara's house, because I can't find her, either. That seems to be a trend with me.
I can drag the map over from a previous version, but if there are any NPCs in it, they're not coming over.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:43 am

Draupnir7 wrote:Map20, the stripe-roofed house next to the college, is missing from version a0.5. I'm assuming that's Tara's house, because I can't find her, either. That seems to be a trend with me.
I can drag the map over from a previous version, but if there are any NPCs in it, they're not coming over.

In 0.5 the house is still generic which means theres no character or scene to be found inside. 0.6 introduces the new character of The Streamer girl who lives there. Tara lives in the house with wodden roof next to Rachel's Family Home. You can find out who lives in each house by interacting with the signs outside houses. Hope this helps.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:52 pm

GhostlyToddler wrote:In 0.5 the house is still generic which means theres no character or scene to be found inside. 0.6 introduces the new character of The Streamer girl who lives there. Tara lives in the house with wodden roof next to Rachel's Family Home. You can find out who lives in each house by interacting with the signs outside houses. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I am going to go get a brain scan.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby GhostlyToddler » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:59 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:
GhostlyToddler wrote:In 0.5 the house is still generic which means theres no character or scene to be found inside. 0.6 introduces the new character of The Streamer girl who lives there. Tara lives in the house with wodden roof next to Rachel's Family Home. You can find out who lives in each house by interacting with the signs outside houses. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I am going to go get a brain scan.

Haha, no worries. Hope you enjoy the game so far :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unza » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:19 am

Not sure if the Tara OV trigger was added in version 6, but for the last half an hour reloading the save and going for Cat and Mouse scene, i have only gotten the UB Tara scene... i get 2 steps out, Tara follows me, and it plays into the UB Scene...
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby GhostlyToddler » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:22 pm

Unza wrote:Not sure if the Tara OV trigger was added in version 6, but for the last half an hour reloading the save and going for Cat and Mouse scene, i have only gotten the UB Tara scene... i get 2 steps out, Tara follows me, and it plays into the UB Scene...

Yes this was a bug, I have just published 0.7 for patreons and 0.6 for the public. 0.6 should fix this issue :)
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Tiny Way to Live my Life - a0.6 (public), a0.7 (Patreo

Postby Ultrawolf10 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:35 pm

Where is the interviewer? :)
Ultrawolf10
New to the forum

Postby GhostlyToddler » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:43 pm

Ultrawolf10 wrote:Where is the interviewer? :)

You can get the interviewer scene after the (non-fatal) OV scene with the witch. After you have finished the witch scene, you can enter the village again and look for her on the outside. Just follow the stone floor and the scene should happen automatically
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:10 pm

will the hide and seek scene and the other future scenes in the house be repeatable?
lich1993
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:55 pm

lich1993 wrote:will the hide and seek scene and the other future scenes in the house be repeatable?

I haven`t planned on making the scenes repeatable at the moment. I have in most scenes given an option to accept and continue on with the scene or leave, letting the player have a chance to save before possible getting a game over. Once I get more of the relationship system finished and move alot of the characters into the city, there you will have options to replay scenes that don`t end in game over and such.
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game