Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.1) VERSION (0.3.2) ON SUBSTAR

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite daughter!? Winner will be the focus of the next update after Maron

Sarah
21%
Samantha
32%
Melanie
19%
Risa
29%

Total votes : 91

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.0.1) VERSION (0.1.0) ON SUB

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:17 pm

DragonqueenShyvana wrote:will you do a version where i can play a female ?

It's in the works, far as I know.

Might be a SubStar exclusive right now, but it's more 'futa' given you engage in sexual actions with certain girls even as a "Female"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.0.1) VERSION (0.1.0) ON SUB

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
DragonqueenShyvana wrote:will you do a version where i can play a female ?

It's in the works, far as I know.

Might be a SubStar exclusive right now, but it's more 'futa' given you engage in sexual actions with certain girls even as a "Female"

Correct! Currently the Fem-Jack is implemented only on the Subscribestar exclusive version. It will be released here on Eka's eventually though. But if you just can't wait feel free to support us!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.1.0) VERSION (0.1.2) ON SUB

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:21 pm

New version is out! 0.1.0 is now available for free and 0.1.2 is available for patrons!

0.1.2 Changelog
- Added new characters (Lynn, Kelly, Inez, Ms.Fatima and Shannon)
- 13 new vore scenes
- added 2 new sex scenes
- Fixed a few spelling errors and altered some dialogue and scenes
- Added more music and sound effects

version 0.1.0
Mac
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvm6zqd7 ... c.zip/file
Pc
https://www.mediafire.com/file/svd32f0h ... c.zip/file
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:36 am

hooray for the new update. love it so far

i do get an error after eating inez. you can mash through it and it will fix itself though
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:37 am

Reaverbot wrote:hooray for the new update. love it so far

i do get an error after eating inez. you can mash through it and it will fix itself though

Should be fixed now, thank you for pointing it out to us.

Though while fixing this error I came across another problem. All variables should be compatible with old save with the exception of the student counter. If you ate more than 2 students on day 1 you get a special scene. However the number of students eaten wasn't being tracked until this update. You'll have to replay day one if you want this scene
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby wafflefalafel » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:32 pm

there are massive amounts of dialogue errors, failing to load lines. I would provide screenshots of which, but it happens too often. besides that, pretty good.
wafflefalafel
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:01 pm

wafflefalafel wrote:there are massive amounts of dialogue errors, failing to load lines. I would provide screenshots of which, but it happens too often. besides that, pretty good.

Please provide more context, or even the error code, so we can figure out what is causing the problem. There should be an option to copy to the clipboard so you can paste the error message here.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:13 pm

wafflefalafel wrote:there are massive amounts of dialogue errors, failing to load lines. I would provide screenshots of which, but it happens too often. besides that, pretty good.

This could be due to using saves from previous versions. Old saves are not compatible with the newer versions.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby RBRD » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:47 am

It's more a matter of curiosity.
How is development going?
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:16 am

RBRD wrote:It's more a matter of curiosity.

This update will take a bit longer. I'm trying a few new things out and want to improve my skills in writing and coding. I'm really bringing it for this update so I hope it's worth the wait
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby RBRD » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:54 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
RBRD wrote:It's more a matter of curiosity.

This update will take a bit longer. I'm trying a few new things out and want to improve my skills in writing and coding. I'm really bringing it for this update so I hope it's worth the wait

I understand. Quality always comes first. Good luck!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miraak11th » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:04 am

You know, after hearing Billy's tragic back story I kinda hope we have get the option to help her in a future update.

Also, it would be great if "Jaqcueline" (Fem-Jack) got some tits, doesn't look like she's an apex predator at all without.
It's also weird to see that she's still called Jack when you choose the female character.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:06 am

Miraak11th wrote:You know, after hearing Billy's tragic back story I kinda hope we have get the option to help her in a future update.

Also, it would be great if "Jaqcueline" (Fem-Jack) got some tits, doesn't look like she's an apex predator at all without.
It's also weird to see that she's still called Jack when you choose the female character.

I mention earlier that keeping her name as Jack would make things a lot easier for me and to think of her like Jack from mass effect or as short for Jacklyn.

As for Billy
giphy (2).gif
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Miraak11th » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:57 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Miraak11th wrote:You know, after hearing Billy's tragic back story I kinda hope we have get the option to help her in a future update.

I mention earlier that keeping her name as Jack would make things a lot easier for me and to think of her like Jack from mass effect or as short for Jacklyn.

As for Billy
giphy (2).gif

Ah, alright. Didn't read everything in the forum. Must have missed that conversation.

Can't wait for the next update though. Great game!
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niclos17 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:01 pm

So, is anything happening with this game? The SubStar hasn't been up dated since June.
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:25 am

Niclos17 wrote:So, is anything happening with this game? The SubStar hasn't been up dated since June.

I'm still working on this game every day. I mentioned in my early days of development that I had very little free time, despite that I was making monthly updates because I was dodging my other responsibilities so I could work on the game and I am now paying for it.

I've also noticed the general consensus is that people prefer less frequent updates and more quality. For that reason I'm pulling out the stops with this update and adding more sprites, sound effects, scenes and even mini-games. So it's a little slow going but I'm not getting lazy, also I haven't updated substar because I don't have an update for people pledging and for some reason I'm not allowed to make posts for patrons with a free account. Not sure why that is

To show you I haven't stopped development here's a couple teasers

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnh51psi ... s.rar/file
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:06 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Niclos17 wrote:So, is anything happening with this game? The SubStar hasn't been up dated since June.

I'm still working on this game every day. I mentioned in my early days of development that I had very little free time, despite that I was making monthly updates because I was dodging my other responsibilities so I could work on the game and I am now paying for it.

I've also noticed the general consensus is that people prefer less frequent updates and more quality. For that reason I'm pulling out the stops with this update and adding more sprites, sound effects, scenes and even mini-games. So it's a little slow going but I'm not getting lazy, also I haven't updated substar because I don't have an update for people pledging and for some reason I'm not allowed to make posts for patrons with a free account. Not sure why that is

To show you I haven't stopped development here's a couple teasers

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnh51psi ... s.rar/file

Looked at the teasers an i cant wait take your time tho. As for right now lol ill keep with the giving the sub i have on substar. i personally like it though i know for me one thing i hope in the game is a way to nom everyone idk i love doing pred runs in these kinds of games its always fun.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:42 am

Dotsu wrote:
Looked at the teasers an i cant wait take your time tho. As for right now lol ill keep with the giving the sub i have on substar. i personally like it though i know for me one thing i hope in the game is a way to nom everyone idk i love doing pred runs in these kinds of games its always fun.

Unfortunately in this game you can't eat everyone, otherwise it leads to an early 'game over' because the principal eats you as punishment.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:18 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Dotsu wrote:

Unfortunately in this game you can't eat everyone, otherwise it leads to an early 'game over' because the principal eats you as punishment.

Well yes, but there are ways around that. And some characters will have multiple opportunities to be belly fodder
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:03 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Dotsu wrote:

Well yes, but there are ways around that. And some characters will have multiple opportunities to be belly fodder

The latest verson on sub star i noticed tho i am more one to try an figure out how i can be the pred as besides a observer scene where the character is not part of the main cast or a main target then i usually try an be the pred. not against observer scense but for example in your game id aim to eat all the daughters etc as they are the main focus id imagine. tho anyone else i am more open to rng or observer scense. just me tho your game an i cant wait to see how it goes.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game