Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.1) VERSION (0.3.2) ON SUBSTAR

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite daughter!? Winner will be the focus of the next update after Maron

Sarah
21%
Samantha
32%
Melanie
19%
Risa
29%

Total votes : 91

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.0.1) 18/04/22

Postby HYDRA20 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:03 pm

I see a promising future for this game the truth and one thing hirakoshinji2
If you need help, contact me ;)
HYDRA20
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 19, 2022 3:05 pm

I hate male preds.

Love this game.

You should keep making it as you are doing. I've made a few of these things now and honestly it takes far too much time to give that level of choice when developing in your free time. From one amateur game maker to another: Make what you'll be motivated to make. If you try to make things outside your interest then the project will die. Only job level money will keep you working on something you don't care about in your free time.

That said I loved the writing, it was funny in the intro to family members.

Also the music choices were hilarious and spot on. It's good stuff. Really looking forward to seeing more.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu May 19, 2022 3:15 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I hate male preds.

Love this game.

You should keep making it as you are doing. I've made a few of these things now and honestly it takes far too much time to give that level of choice when developing in your free time. From one amateur game maker to another: Make what you'll be motivated to make. If you try to make things outside your interest then the project will die. Only job level money will keep you working on something you don't care about in your free time.

That said I loved the writing, it was funny in the intro to family members.

Also the music choices were hilarious and spot on. It's good stuff. Really looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the upvote! I've played your games as well and I really enjoyed them. Knowing that you like my game means a lot
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri May 20, 2022 8:47 am

True to form Samantha has gone unnoticed in the voting poll, lol. Leena and Lana got more than half the votes more than doubling second place! It occurs to me I don't know how much I can get away with on this site. Hope this goes well 8O
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Fri May 20, 2022 11:10 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:It occurs to me I don't know how much I can get away with on this site. Hope this goes well 8O

Don't jynx it. :lol:

Besides, games like Struggle Simulator (Or other games left in Eka's) already got away with those, so you'll be fine. :-D
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightRoller » Fri May 20, 2022 8:56 pm

I'm looking forward to this development!
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.0.1) VERSION (0.1.0) ON SUB

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat May 28, 2022 6:53 am

New version of DDD available on Subscribestar! I finally finished version 0.1.0, day 1 is complete and adds loads of new content to the game! Support us on Substar to get the latest version and look forward to the next update where it's Tammy's birthday!

Changelog:
- Added new characters (Billy, Greta, Michelle, Tina, Riley, Ling, Aurora, Leila, Chris, Heather, Dana, Minerva and Shadow)
- 8 new vore scenes
- 2 new sex scenes
- Implemented Fem Jack

https://subscribestar.adult/cute-dinner-team
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Susuko » Sat May 28, 2022 7:26 am

What is Substar?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat May 28, 2022 7:26 am

What is Substar?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:27 pm

Susuko wrote:What is Substar?

Subscribestar. It's like Patreon with less barriers for content creators
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Susuko » Sat May 28, 2022 2:07 pm

Ah ok,was just confused because of 0.1.0 version on sub is all.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat May 28, 2022 11:47 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:New version of DDD available on Subscribestar! I finally finished version 0.1.0, day 1 is complete and adds loads of new content to the game! Support us on Substar to get the latest version and look forward to the next update where it's Tammy's birthday!

Changelog:
- Added new characters (Billy, Greta, Michelle, Tina, Riley, Ling, Aurora, Leila, Chris, Heather, Dana, Minerva and Shadow)
- 8 new vore scenes
- 2 new sex scenes
- Implemented Fem Jack

Hopefully it'll be released to the public at a later date instead of be exclusive...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Blazzycrafter » Sun May 29, 2022 12:58 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:New version of DDD available on Subscribestar! I finally finished version 0.1.0, day 1 is complete and adds loads of new content to the game! Support us on Substar to get the latest version and look forward to the next update where it's Tammy's birthday!

Changelog:
- 8 new vore scenes
- 2 new sex scenes
- Implemented Fem Jack

is there a public release date for v0.1.0? or in other words... when will the update be available on eka's portal?
SIGNATURE_START
Spoiler: show
here my last collection :D :
https://dickpic.knechtl.me

SIGNATURE_END
Blazzycrafter
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sun May 29, 2022 1:12 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:New version of DDD available on Subscribestar!(...)

I assume this is going to follow the "Same day release" routine where it is exclusively Subscribestar only, but when a certain week (Or more) pass by, then it'll be free for everyone.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun May 29, 2022 6:30 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hopefully it'll be released to the public at a later date instead of be exclusive...

Blazzycrafter wrote:is there a public release date for v0.1.0? or in other words... when will the update be available on eka's portal?

SquishySofty wrote:I assume this is going to follow the "Same day release" routine where it is exclusively Subscribestar only, but when a certain week (Or more) pass by, then it'll be free for everyone.

I intend to release a new version every half in game day. When I finish a new update for Subscribestar I will release the old version for free on Eka's portal. :-D
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Sun May 29, 2022 10:25 pm

Considering the amount of prey an how i like to play these games.

One can we end up e3ating all girls? or will we have to make decisions of who we eat?

Two is there rewards in game (like story beats) that come an are gonna be affected by the order we eat girls if that is a option of eating them in different orders or who we eat?

Three will the game have a lot of prey? or will the game have more as time goes as a perpetual development kind of game?

Also i am surprised on the subscribe star. I would have expected at least a few updates before it had it. As i am pretty sure you have considered if this will be a long term project for you? i would hate to see the project fizzle out an everything be stuck as sustar only an then gone leaving everyone who payed with something an everyone else stuck out. I have seen it happen way to much.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon May 30, 2022 6:18 am

Dotsu wrote:Considering the amount of prey an how i like to play these games.

One can we end up e3ating all girls? or will we have to make decisions of who we eat?

Two is there rewards in game (like story beats) that come an are gonna be affected by the order we eat girls if that is a option of eating them in different orders or who we eat?

Three will the game have a lot of prey? or will the game have more as time goes as a perpetual development kind of game?

Also i am surprised on the subscribe star. I would have expected at least a few updates before it had it. As i am pretty sure you have considered if this will be a long term project for you? i would hate to see the project fizzle out an everything be stuck as sustar only an then gone leaving everyone who payed with something an everyone else stuck out. I have seen it happen way to much.

Most planned scenes will require certain characters to be alive. If they were eaten the scene may play out different, be skipped or I might just add a random 1-off prey to keep things engaging. Luckily yes I am added several new characters to the game as it develops to keep the interesting.

And I pretty sure the demo plus the first update is enough for people to know what they're getting into. If they quit on me now it'll be their loss. Either way I have no intentions of giving up on this project
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 30, 2022 11:51 am

At least it's only 5 bucks a month, not 10 or 20.

though those tiers of subscriptions are staggering in terms of prices. 5. 40. 70... Yikes.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon May 30, 2022 12:21 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:At least it's only 5 bucks a month, not 10 or 20.

though those tiers of subscriptions are staggering in terms of prices. 5. 40. 70... Yikes.

Yeah making new characters and new scenes is very time consuming so making the price match the work that goes into it makes for a daunting tier. Truth be told that's cheap for something that can take days to make. But if anyone does have an idea they wish made it into a game that never did they can have it made in my game :)
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 30, 2022 12:46 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:At least it's only 5 bucks a month, not 10 or 20.

Yeah making new characters and new scenes is very time consuming so making the price match the work that goes into it makes for a daunting tier. Truth be told that's cheap for something that can take days to make. But if anyone does have an idea they wish made it into a game that never did they can have it made in my game :)

With a hefty fee of course, hah!
Might call it "Commissions" then. honestly not really a bad price, 70 bucks for having your character in the game? Most makers would demand a higher price for such a thing.
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game