Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.4) VERSION (0.4.0) ON SUBSTAR

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite daughter!? Winner will be the focus of the next update after Maron

Sarah
25%
Samantha
32%
Melanie
19%
Risa
25%

Total votes : 133

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (Demo) 04/04/22

Postby umakeisee » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:38 am

SquishySofty wrote:You're referring to Persistent Data in Ren'py, right? I knew this because I've been using it for quite a long time haha. :lol:

Variables and counters are the right terms. You'd just set up a True/False for specific characters being digested and a value for girlseaten. It's exactly how Vore Days worked. Persistent Data would be something that is tracked that you aren't affecting directly. A bonus gallery is the example they give and a good one. It tracks progress even when a save itself doesn't keep track of the values. Full disclaimer, I had to look this up and I'm glad I did. I've wondered how to do galleries in RenPy.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:22 am

umakeisee wrote:Variables and counters are the right terms. You'd just set up a True/False for specific characters being digested and a value for girlseaten.

Oh right, thanks for the correction! I got confused between Persistent and non-persistent data, my bad. :lol:
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:45 am

SquishySofty wrote:
umakeisee wrote:Variables and counters are the right terms. You'd just set up a True/False for specific characters being digested and a value for girlseaten.

Oh right, thanks for the correction! I got confused between Persistent and non-persistent data, my bad. :lol:

You're good. Have you released any games yet?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:10 am

SquishySofty wrote:I think I'll teach you some other basic things about ren'py, but that's only if you're willing. I do see some potential on this game! ❤

If you're willing I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two. That being said I don't have a lot of free time so I can't commit to a lot of 1 on 1 sessions. But if anyone is willing to set up a time with me or just send some advice in a private message I'd be thankful
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:16 am

SephirothTheLegend wrote:For how short it is, it was enjoyable. The character buildup was nice.

As for the digestion and go back to the home page, would it possible to just continue the story from that person's point of view?
For instance, you let yourself be churned by Tammy, you would then follow Tammy's life as she slowly spirals out of control with her eating habits.
Rather than play from a particular character, you play as a 3rd party /observer type who just follows people around (obviously this means like 10x more work overall, but it would allow people to pick characters they find more interesting or want to see more of.

Maybe after I finish the game I could go back and make those new branches. Or just make a few spin off games with some fan favorites. But as it stand with my limited free time and this ambitious project it will be a while if it happens.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Sirnan » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:20 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Sirnan wrote:I love the demo! What's your vision for future content?

Spoiler: show

Faculty.png

1 pred, principal, annabelle's mother, no nonsense
2 pred, english teacher, motherly
3 prey, nurse, slut
4 prey, gym teacher, crush on player
5 pred, grounds keeper, short temper
6 prey, math teacher, Inez's mother, friendly
7 pred, guidance counselor, wife, awesome
8 prey, science teacher, crazy

students1.png

1 pred, michelle, class president, responsible
2 pred, tina, heather's daughter, tom boy
3 prey, ling, foreign, language barrier
4 prey, aurora, Sandra's daughter, rich girl
5 prey, riley, spoiled
6 prey, chris, sierra's daughter, major prey
7 prey, leila, shannon's sister, shy

students 2.png

1 pred, theresa, slut
2 prey, inez, math teacher's daughter, intelligent
3 prey, melissa, chubby, self conscious
4 prey, quinn, swim captain, observer fetish
5 pred, billy, bike gang leader
6 prey, kelly, samantha's friend, nerd
7 prey, annabelle, principal's daughter, no nonsense
8 prey, shadow, molly's friend, goth

others.png

1 pred, myra, aurora's/sandra's maid, ex-mercenary
2 pred, rosemary, player's mother, alpha pred
3 prey, sandra, aurora's mother, wealthy, selfish
4 prey, heather, tina's mom, pregnant
5 prey, sierra, chris's mom, major prey
6 prey, judy, neighbor, librarian/anti-gevernment spy
7 prey, suhime, idol, maron's rival, fake personality
8 prey, mitch, store clerk, not sure where i'm going with this character or if i'm even going to add her
9 prey, shannon, leila's sister, shy

If you have any ideas for more characters or situations feel free to let me know. I can't promise if I will use all of them if any but I'm open to suggestions

This is awesome. I look forward to supporting this project as it goes along.
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:46 pm

Would be too much to ask to have an option for the MC to be female? I'd like to try this, but i hate male preds.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:18 pm

Souls6 wrote:Would be too much to ask to have an option for the MC to be female? I'd like to try this, but i hate male preds.

I also would love an option to pick a female pred PC at the start. -_-

Also is the demo all there is at the moment?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:25 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:[Insert character concepts and pictures here]
If you have any ideas for more characters or situations feel free to let me know.

Those concepts look great! Although,
what if the preds ate every prey, and there's no more prey? would the other preds be a prey as well, depending on their authority/power? (Ex: Lion Vs Lion, or Tiger Vs Tiger. This is only an example)

umakeisee wrote:You're good. Have you released any games yet?

Nope! If you're excluding 5 other prototypes I've made.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:12 pm

SquishySofty wrote:what if the preds ate every prey, and there's no more prey? would the other preds be a prey as well, depending on their authority/power? (Ex: Lion Vs Lion, or Tiger Vs Tiger. This is only an example).

Preds are already prey. You're a pred and you can be prey, two of your daughters are preds and there will be pred scenes for all of them. I try to keep it diverse
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby No-One » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:03 am

Souls6 wrote:Would be too much to ask to have an option for the MC to be female? I'd like to try this, but i hate male preds.

I would also like to request this if you are willing.
No-One
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:42 am

Dayum. Seems all the buxom/filling girls are preds.
Well, it's quite obvious but hey, maybe they're 'plumping' themselves up for that one special pred who can claim their hearts... and their lives.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:27 am

If anyone is interested in making such a mod I wouldn't mind. It's not too difficult to use the find tool to locate any reference to Jacks name or body. But I like to project myself onto the main character when playing a game. I like immersing myself, and that's hard for me to do when the main character is female. Unfortunately every game with a male mc is always prey only and I prefer pred games. Maybe I can do something with this someday but right now I wanna focus on progressing the storyline before making mods.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby h21it » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:43 am

Excellent game. Cant wait for updates
h21it
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:26 am

Will there be any CV? like you do it, then feed her to another by bj. or pump her into another etc. Not sure.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zertuul » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:10 pm

Not gonna lie, I'd love to see images of your MC with a bulging belly full of his prey haha. Not usually into male preds or prey, but since I'm stuck playing one I might as well see him gobbling them up lol
Zertuul
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:37 pm

Zertuul wrote:Not gonna lie, I'd love to see images of your MC with a bulging belly full of his prey haha. Not usually into male preds or prey, but since I'm stuck playing one I might as well see him gobbling them up lol

I vouch to this, considering that I don't see any of the MC pictures in the files.
To me, I don't mind if it's Male or Female, but I wanna see a first person belly (or otherwise) sticks out during vore. ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:01 am

You know a thought occured to me...

Will there be "Internal Views" of prey as they squirm, masturbate or even pleasure one another if it's multiprey?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:27 pm

Zertuul wrote:Not gonna lie, I'd love to see images of your MC with a bulging belly full of his prey haha. Not usually into male preds or prey, but since I'm stuck playing one I might as well see him gobbling them up lol

Since you and other people seem interested I've put it in for the next update. When I finish it the mc will appear on screen when digesting some one. Possible in other scenarios I feel is needed.

I should also point out you accidently spelled "stuck playing one", when you meant to say "getting the honor and privilege of enjoying this icon of philosophical ingenuity".
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:30 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:You know a thought occured to me...

Will there be "Internal Views" of prey as they squirm, masturbate or even pleasure one another if it's multiprey?

I've played around with the idea of including internals. But it takes a few more steps so updates would come out much less frequently. If enough people understand that and still want internals I'll add them. As for sex, we'll see. I'm very limited in what I can do in kisekae 2.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game