Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.4) VERSION (0.4.0) ON SUBSTAR

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite daughter!? Winner will be the focus of the next update after Maron

Sarah
25%
Samantha
32%
Melanie
19%
Risa
25%

Total votes : 133

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.0.1) 18/04/22

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:28 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Znonymous wrote:Well.. this was interesting and quite fun. Tho that family.. hah.

Hope there's options to boost some bustlines in the future. That could be very fun to. But its just day 1 right now?

Still working on day 1 actually. Turns out making a game is more time consuming than I thought

Here's hoping we actually get to swallow down some enhanced bustlines! Goodness those girls would last ages in a belly with such a set of curves.
but if they remain 100% preds then I will be disappointed. TT.TT

You think a vore connoisseur such as myself would miss the chance to partake in such voluptuous maidens. You peddle falsehoods my good man
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:21 am

Well that eases my concerns.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:12 pm

is there anything non-fatal?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (Demo) 04/04/22

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:18 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Sirnan wrote:I love the demo! What's your vision for future content?

Spoiler: show

Faculty.png

1 pred, principal, annabelle's mother, no nonsense
2 pred, english teacher, motherly
3 prey, nurse, slut
4 prey, gym teacher, crush on player
5 pred, grounds keeper, short temper
6 prey, math teacher, Inez's mother, friendly
7 pred, guidance counselor, wife, awesome
8 prey, science teacher, crazy

students1.png

1 pred, michelle, class president, responsible
2 pred, tina, heather's daughter, tom boy
3 prey, ling, foreign, language barrier
4 prey, aurora, Sandra's daughter, rich girl
5 prey, riley, spoiled
6 prey, chris, sierra's daughter, major prey
7 prey, leila, shannon's sister, shy

students 2.png

1 pred, theresa, slut
2 prey, inez, math teacher's daughter, intelligent
3 prey, melissa, chubby, self conscious
4 prey, quinn, swim captain, observer fetish
5 pred, billy, bike gang leader
6 prey, kelly, samantha's friend, nerd
7 prey, annabelle, principal's daughter, no nonsense
8 prey, shadow, molly's friend, goth

others.png

1 pred, myra, aurora's/sandra's maid, ex-mercenary
2 pred, rosemary, player's mother, alpha pred
3 prey, sandra, aurora's mother, wealthy, selfish
4 prey, heather, tina's mom, pregnant
5 prey, sierra, chris's mom, major prey
6 prey, judy, neighbor, librarian/anti-gevernment spy
7 prey, suhime, idol, maron's rival, fake personality
8 prey, mitch, store clerk, not sure where i'm going with this character or if i'm even going to add her
9 prey, shannon, leila's sister, shy

If you have any ideas for more characters or situations feel free to let me know. I can't promise if I will use all of them if any but I'm open to suggestions

Loli preeeeeeeed!~
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

SquishySofty wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:You're good. Have you released any games yet?

Nope! If you're excluding 5 other prototypes I've made.

Bakery Bloat-Out doesn't count?
Turbotowns
???

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (Demo) 04/04/22

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:11 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Bakery Bloat-Out doesn't count?

It does count, but that's not a Vore Game.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hentailad » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:38 pm

So on a personal level REALLY not into Male Pred stuff. Not goign to shame others just saying my opinion.

BUt I will make a suggestion to help accomidate different tastes better ... at least IMO. ANd because I understand a surface level bit about how hard game development is I"ll do my best to keep my suggestions as reasonable as possible.

1. Allow player to play game as Husband or Wife-
TO help simplify things you can make it so instead of the husband and wife having their own storylines the player simply has one storyline and the spouce has another. Thus the role the "husband" plays and which one the "Wife" plays depends on which one the player choses. Doing it this way means that besides swapping sprites the only change will be adjusting any dialogue to swap sexes as needed. Which again will be much easier than writing two entire scenarios for each one. HOWEVER if later down the road you do want to write a scenario for each one then you can always do that later. But I would recommend focusing on one scenario with variations to it first before trying to create entirely seperate storylines.

2. Allow player to choose wether they are and their spouce Pred or Prey -
This is mostly to allow a little control over certain scenarios in a fairly simple way. Essentially if either the player or their spouce is set to prey then no pred scenarios will appear for either. Which on a basic level makes it relatively simply to implement. But on a more advanced level one could also have the scenario lean in more on this with dialogue pointing on which one the player is. But such details don't have to be added especially not at first.

NOTE: Idea 1 and 2 can be conbined as neither one conflicts with the other so each one can be implemented seperately.

3. Allow player to be eaten by wife as a starting option but instead of a game over switch control over to her -
This idea was mentioned earlier in a much more broad form. THe idea proposed before was to always let control shift to the pred if player is eaten. The slight issue with that is all of the story branches this would create. HOWEVER just to test the idea out it could be possible to just allow certain "Character eaten" scenes to switch the story protagonist. Of course the wife is the obvious first choice as she could take over much of the husband's duties so it would be somewhat similar to idea 1 but instead of switching rolls initially the wife just takes them over. OTher branches could be created later like maybe a daughter eats the player and the story switches to her school life. But be careful creating too many branches at once unless you intent to end those branches early.
Hentailad
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:14 pm

Hentailad wrote:1. Allow player to play game as Husband or Wife
3. Allow player to be eaten by wife as a starting option but instead of a game over switch control over to her

Quoting from the OP's comment (Page 3, slightly edited):
hirakoshinji2 wrote:As I mentioned once before, the game is very focused around Jack being male. Rewriting the game to have the option to have a female mc would be to big an undertaking at the moment, and I want to focus on making the game before modding it.

Adding a path for [Specific character] to be the mc would be making a whole new game. I'm not against it, but making this game will take a lot of time so getting around to this will be far in the future.

I mentioned earlier why I chose a male mc, and I know there are people who've been looking for a decent male mc game like vore days that haven't been getting much love. So I want to make a game for people like us before I make another female mc game.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:57 pm

Hirakoshinji's got a point.

There's barely any male pred games out there, this is a good addition to the 'male pred' genre. I mean, Let's be honest. Most games like this often-times had EXCLUSIVE MALE PREY. I'm glad this game's changing the formula overall.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun May 01, 2022 6:20 am

Alright. I like that I'm getting lots of support from the community to make a male MC. But I'm also catching some flak for it. I'm planning on making a subscribestar account for the next update and don't want to lose out on any potential patrons.

I have other projects I'm working on in life to try and make the extra income I need to make the rent. If I don't get enough supporters I may not be able to continue the game in favor of other projects. So it will take a few extra steps making updates come out less frequently but I can meet the community halfway on this.

If enough people are ok with me making less frequent updates I can give the player the option to change Jack's sprite to a futanari version to avoid having to redo every scene. It will require tracking a new variable and making two sets of sprites for every sprite I make for Jack and two sets of dialogue every time his gender is even remotely referenced. I will keep the name Jack though. Mass effect has taught me that there can be ladies named Jack too
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby jasamprn » Sun May 01, 2022 11:23 am

For minor refrences to gender, you'll wanna set up the pronoun as a varable so you don't end up doing two versions of literraly every sentance with the word "he/she" in it. Still doubles the spritework but keeps future text additions simple.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Sun May 01, 2022 2:01 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:If enough people are ok with me making less frequent updates I can give the player the option to change Jack's sprite to a futanari version to avoid having to redo every scene.

I think I have a concept of what Futa-Jack would look like (In spoiler below). It's been a while, like 2 years after I've done Kisekae stuff. :-D

Jack Jack.png
Futanari Jack Concept

This is only up to you if you're willing to do the scenes with either Male or Futa Jack. You might need to organize the folders with each scene, so that you won't lose track of which scene is which. However, if you're really determined to make both Jack's scenes, then I don't mind! Please do not overwork yourself! :-D

hirakoshinji2 wrote:It will require tracking a new variable and making two sets of sprites for every sprite I make for Jack and two sets of dialogue every time his gender is even remotely referenced.

Just have three variables. "Him/Her" would be the first, "He/She" second, and "His/Her" for the third.
Ex: "[He/She] did it [Him/Her]self", "But what about [Him/Her]? [He/She] didn't get any lunch.", "[He/She]'s getting pretty hungry."

Of course, I know they will be like capitalization issue when using variable pronouns (Ex: "I didn't know He did it."), but it's up to you anyways. ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun May 01, 2022 3:11 pm

you're catching flak for making a male pred game?
Wow, no wonder there's a minority of male pred games because of people raging over the fact something's different. =.=;
Seriously guys? Let em make what they want. If ya don't like it, GO ELSEWHERE. There's lots of other games that might catch your interest.
Don't waste time raging over stupid things.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Hentailad » Sun May 01, 2022 4:24 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Alright. I like that I'm getting lots of support from the community to make a male MC. But I'm also catching some flak for it. I'm planning on making a subscribestar account for the next update and don't want to lose out on any potential patrons.

I have other projects I'm working on in life to try and make the extra income I need to make the rent. If I don't get enough supporters I may not be able to continue the game in favor of other projects. So it will take a few extra steps making updates come out less frequently but I can meet the community halfway on this.

If enough people are ok with me making less frequent updates I can give the player the option to change Jack's sprite to a futanari version to avoid having to redo every scene. It will require tracking a new variable and making two sets of sprites for every sprite I make for Jack and two sets of dialogue every time his gender is even remotely referenced. I will keep the name Jack though. Mass effect has taught me that there can be ladies named Jack too

I do appreciate the consideration. BUt if it's too much work for right now you could try promising to simply do it later. Or put out a request for someone to mod it into the game and let you incoporate the mod officially.

Again as I said before I do have a surface level understanding of game development and don't at all want to put excessive pressure on you.

I will however make my wishes and desires known. As being honest is better for game development than hollow compliments that mean NOTHING.

Whichever choice you make I do wish you luck of course.
Hentailad
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sun May 01, 2022 6:30 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:You're catching flak for making a male pred game? [Responding to hirakoshinji2, the OP]

Not only Male preds, but games also feature a male MC in general, whether if it's male focused or otherwise.
I don't mind Male stuff in any kink related games, despite that it's not my preferred choice, but at least I'm willing to try it out anyways. :-D
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grz01 » Sun May 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Excellent game so far, certainly holds lots of promise.
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun May 01, 2022 8:47 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:If enough people are ok with me making less frequent updates I can give the player the option to change Jack's sprite to a futanari version to avoid having to redo every scene.

I think I have a concept of what Futa-Jack would look like (In spoiler below). It's been a while, like 2 years after I've done Kisekae stuff. :-D

Jack Jack.png

This is only up to you if you're willing to do the scenes with either Male or Futa Jack. You might need to organize the folders with each scene, so that you won't lose track of which scene is which. However, if you're really determined to make both Jack's scenes, then I don't mind! Please do not overwork yourself! :-D

hirakoshinji2 wrote:It will require tracking a new variable and making two sets of sprites for every sprite I make for Jack and two sets of dialogue every time his gender is even remotely referenced.

Just have three variables. "Him/Her" would be the first, "He/She" second, and "His/Her" for the third.
Ex: "[He/She] did it [Him/Her]self", "But what about [Him/Her]? [He/She] didn't get any lunch.", "[He/She]'s getting pretty hungry."

Of course, I know they will be like capitalization issue when using variable pronouns (Ex: "I didn't know He did it."), but it's up to you anyways. ❤

There will also be [man/woman] [dad/mom] [daddy/mommy] [father/mother] [papa/mama] [guy/girl] and others like that. With so many variables to keep track of every now and again fem Jack might get referred to as male due to a variable I missed. If I end up making this change please let me know if anyone notices a variable I missed.

Also I like the look of your sprite. If I do make fem Jack I'll try to make something similar with my own spin on it :)
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby KryOLynX » Sat May 14, 2022 3:01 pm

This seems like a promising game, hope the next update is soon. (Molly best Daughter!!)
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:36 pm

Looks like Leena and Lana will win the poll by a wide margin. I hope I can get away with that on this site. Lol
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Mon May 16, 2022 7:15 am

Im terribly sorry if this is too offtopic, but Ive seen this kind of character design in various games for now and I keep wondering where they originate from :O
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon May 16, 2022 8:12 am

Greedyy wrote:Im terribly sorry if this is too offtopic, but Ive seen this kind of character design in various games for now and I keep wondering where they originate from :O

Kisekae 2
you can download it here https://kisekaejade.com/downloading-kisekae-2/
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game