Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.1) VERSION (0.3.2) ON SUBSTAR

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite daughter!? Winner will be the focus of the next update after Maron

Sarah
21%
Samantha
32%
Melanie
19%
Risa
29%

Total votes : 91

Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.1) VERSION (0.3.2) ON SUBSTAR

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:23 pm

You're a good man to your wife, a good father to your children, a good teacher to your students, a good employee to your boss, a good neighbor, a good friend, citizen, mentor, protector you name it. So if you ask me, you've earned a few snacks at this point.

Play a retired apex that gave up what he loved most for who he loved most. You're now a family man! Working as a teachers assistant at your local school along side your wife, another retired apex predator. Giving up your old lifestyle wasn't easy and it's about to get harder as you're surrounded by churnable cuties, from your students, to your work friends, to your own daughters.

Can you resist the urge? Should you resist the urge? If not, who will you choose to take the trip?

We now have a Substar account for mine and Umakeisee's projects! Version 0.3.2 of DDD is available now on Subscribestar! We look forward to your support in the future! https://subscribestar.adult/cute-dinner-team

Spoiler: show
Currently contains
unwilling prey
willing prey
Player as pred
Player as prey
Player as observer
Oral vore
Cock vore
Unbirth
Anal vore
Macro/Micro
Same size
Shrinking
Incest
Oral sex
Anal sex
Vaginal sex
M/F
F/M
F/F
Mild violence(No gore)

Changelog

-Adds the second half of day 4 and the end of Molly's main arc
-Adds 28 new vore scenes
-Adds 13 new sex scenes
-Adds the option to disable mini-games at both the beginning of the game and in the options menu
-Adds the option to disable main digestion sound in the options menu

-Adds the first half of day 4, the beginning of Molly's main arc
-About 16 new vore scene, some with variations dependent on choices made
-About 8 new sex scenes

-Adds the last half of day 3 finishing up Leena and Lana's main arc
-Several new character
-Too many vore scenes to count
-Too many sex scenes to think about

Added the first half of day 3 with several new vore and sex scenes

- 22 new vore scenes
- Added 3 new sex scenes
- Player now has the ability to name the MC
- Added more music and sound effects

- Added new characters (Lynn, Kelly, Inez, Ms.Fatima and Shannon)
- 13 new vore scenes
- added 2 new sex scenes
- Fixed a few spelling errors and altered some dialogue and scenes
- Added more music and sound effects

- Added new characters (Billy, Greta, Michelle, Tina, Riley, Ling, Aurora, Leila, Chris, Heather, Dana, Minerva and Shadow)
- 8 new vore scenes
- 2 new sex scenes
- Implemented Fem Jack

-Changed a few lines of dialogue based on request
-added internals
-2 new scenes
-several scenes branching off the 2 new scenes
-Background music for certain scenes
-added sprite for Jack

demo
Initial release

Screenshots

[img]
screenshot0005.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0006.png

screenshot0007.png
[/img]

Daughters
Melaine
mel mel.png
mel mel.png (31.38 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Samantha
samantha samantha.png
samantha samantha.png (25.76 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Risa
risa risa.png
risa risa.png (36.96 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Molly
molly molly.png

Tammy
tammy tammy.png
tammy tammy.png (33.61 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Sarah
sarah sarah.png
sarah sarah.png (25.27 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Maron
maron maron.png
maron maron.png (36.81 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Leena
leena leena.png
leena leena.png (24.64 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Lana
lana lana.png
lana lana.png (23.74 KiB) Viewed 433 times

Mac
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tkq1ja6l ... c.zip/file
Pc
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gcr8np7x ... c.zip/file

Walkthrough here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rcfniz7k ... h.pdf/file

Go here for the latest version!

https://subscribestar.adult/cute-dinner-team
Last edited by hirakoshinji2 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:24 pm, edited 18 times in total.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (Demo) 04/04/22

Postby DaringDanica » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:51 pm

Does it include willing vore?
DaringDanica
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:50 pm

DaringDanica wrote:Does it include willing vore?

Both currently available scenes are willing and the setting implies it will mostly be willing.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Glad to see you're giving making games a shot. This is a really good start. The only issues I ran into were the text speed being stuck at one speed and the transition to Tammy's room is oddly slow. Otherwise, good work and keep it up!
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatme152 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:58 pm

I really like the character designs. I would like to see more prey scenes in the future updates.
eatme152
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 am

The game is really good and I liked it but you still need fix the spelling on when Lana is being introduced.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:52 am

This has my curiosity....

... I just hope it won't include disposal/scat/watersports and all that other gross stuff.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:07 am

It seems a bit silly to call someone's fetish rude on this server lol. I'm not a fan of any of that stuff either, but I hope they make the game they're wanting to make and have fun doing so.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:46 am

heromc wrote:It seems a bit silly to call someone's fetish rude on this server lol. I'm not a fan of any of that stuff either, but I hope they make the game they're wanting to make and have fun doing so.

If you mean unwilling prey I wasn't trying to insinuate it wasn't something I'm interested in. There will be some in the game. But if unwilling vore wasn't something the prey didn't want it would'nt be unwilling. :-D
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:50 am

umakeisee wrote:Glad to see you're giving making games a shot. This is a really good start. The only issues I ran into were the text speed being stuck at one speed and the transition to Tammy's room is oddly slow. Otherwise, good work and keep it up!

Hey thanks for checking out my game. The transition to Tammy's room was meant to be for dramatic effect. Don't know what I was thinking. Expect more cringe worthy writing and odd decision going forward. I'm also not sure how give player control over text speed. I'll have to look into it.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:15 pm

You set every character's text speed with "what_slow_cps=30". Just remove those and text speed will be controlled by the slider in the preferences menu.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sirnan » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:07 pm

I love the demo! What's your vision for future content?
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Can't wait to gurgle as much of this cast as possible.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:25 pm

I played the game when I have the time, It's pretty fine. The writing isn't good, but it's at least decent enough that I'll follow along with the story.

Other thoughts:
- Yeah, I'm not a major fan of game overs if the main character is digested in a willing vore theme (Only exception is Unwilling, but to a certain extent). But y'know, you don't have to change it. If people liked it, then that's fine. ❤
- It does makes it think that to avoid game overs, you'll have to avoid getting yourself digested, especially if the world has perma-death. Example being "I send her down to the last place she'll ever know in this life", but that's from the pred route.
- Following from above, perma-death does shrink the cast overtime if you were going for a pure-pred route, meaning that the wife is last? Imagine that's the main ending. :lol: Anyways, joking aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the previous game overs are actually multiple separate endings instead, and you'll be rewarded for getting all the endings instead of getting punished.
- I did have an urge to make a little mod out of it (Also explains why I mentioned about the multiple separate endings), but I'll resist it unless otherwise.

Also
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hope it won't include bodily fluids scenes.

Alternatively, the OP could use optional scenes that'll either choose Disposal/bodily fluids, or without it (And it's easy to implement). However, if the OP said no to disposal scenes regardless, then you're totally fine! :-D
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:47 pm

Sirnan wrote:I love the demo! What's your vision for future content?

Faculty.png

1 pred, principal, annabelle's mother, no nonsense
2 pred, english teacher, motherly
3 prey, nurse, slut
4 prey, gym teacher, crush on player
5 pred, grounds keeper, short temper
6 prey, math teacher, Inez's mother, friendly
7 pred, guidance counselor, wife, awesome
8 prey, science teacher, crazy

students1.png

1 pred, michelle, class president, responsible
2 pred, tina, heather's daughter, tom boy
3 prey, ling, foreign, language barrier
4 prey, aurora, Sandra's daughter, rich girl
5 prey, riley, spoiled
6 prey, chris, sierra's daughter, major prey
7 prey, leila, shannon's sister, shy

students 2.png

1 pred, theresa, slut
2 prey, inez, math teacher's daughter, intelligent
3 prey, melissa, chubby, self conscious
4 prey, quinn, swim captain, observer fetish
5 pred, billy, bike gang leader
6 prey, kelly, samantha's friend, nerd
7 prey, annabelle, principal's daughter, no nonsense
8 prey, shadow, molly's friend, goth

others.png

1 pred, myra, aurora's/sandra's maid, ex-mercenary
2 pred, rosemary, player's mother, alpha pred
3 prey, sandra, aurora's mother, wealthy, selfish
4 prey, heather, tina's mom, pregnant
5 prey, sierra, chris's mom, major prey
6 prey, judy, neighbor, librarian/anti-gevernment spy
7 prey, suhime, idol, maron's rival, fake personality
8 prey, mitch, store clerk, not sure where i'm going with this character or if i'm even going to add her
9 prey, shannon, leila's sister, shy

If you have any ideas for more characters or situations feel free to let me know. I can't promise if I will use all of them if any but I'm open to suggestions
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:52 pm

umakeisee wrote:You set every character's text speed with "what_slow_cps=30". Just remove those and text speed will be controlled by the slider in the preferences menu.

Seriously? In the building stage all text was instant so I thought I had to add it myself. I've never felt so foolish!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:06 pm

SquishySofty wrote:I played the game when I have the time, It's pretty fine. The writing isn't good, but it's at least decent enough that I'll follow along with the story.

Other thoughts:
- Yeah, I'm not a major fan of game overs if the main character is digested in a willing vore theme (Only exception is Unwilling, but to a certain extent). But y'know, you don't have to change it. If people liked it, then that's fine. ❤
- It does makes it think that to avoid game overs, you'll have to avoid getting yourself digested, especially if the world has perma-death. Example being "I send her down to the last place she'll ever know in this life", but that's from the pred route.
- Following from above, perma-death does shrink the cast overtime if you were going for a pure-pred route, meaning that the wife is last? Imagine that's the main ending. :lol: Anyways, joking aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the previous game overs are actually multiple separate endings instead, and you'll be rewarded for getting all the endings instead of getting punished.
- I did have an urge to make a little mod out of it (Also explains why I mentioned about the multiple separate endings), but I'll resist it unless otherwise.

Also
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Hope it won't include bodily fluids scenes.

Alternatively, the OP could use optional scenes that'll either choose Disposal/bodily fluids, or without it (And it's easy to implement). However, if the OP said no to disposal scenes regardless, then you're totally fine! :-D

I'm also not a fan of dying bumping you back to the homescreen, however as it was my first time even looking a renpy I didn't know what I was doing. I've been looking at tutorials and think I know what I'm doing and god willing if it works I'll add it to the next update.

And yeah I'm no wordsmith. If you or anyone else wants to rewrite any scene with less cringy dialogue send it to me in a private message and if I like it I'll add it.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Voytsik » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:08 pm

I see the text speed issue is going to be fixed later, so I'm fine with it. What can I say about the game... It doesn't have much content for now, but there are many characters that may be fun. Try to don't tire yourself with so many characters to operate. The game will have too many paths, and it will be problematic to continue each of them and post updates for these paths. The game may have some general routes, like pred (5 and more girls eaten), neutral (1-4 girls) and prey (0 girls). For this situation, you need to have special variables or counter in the game code. Think about it as much as you can, so you wouldn't change this later. It annoys me if I have to start a new game after some game updates.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:20 am

For how short it is, it was enjoyable. The character buildup was nice.

As for the digestion and go back to the home page, would it possible to just continue the story from that person's point of view?
For instance, you let yourself be churned by Tammy, you would then follow Tammy's life as she slowly spirals out of control with her eating habits.
Rather than play from a particular character, you play as a 3rd party /observer type who just follows people around (obviously this means like 10x more work overall, but it would allow people to pick characters they find more interesting or want to see more of.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:15 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:however as it was my first time even looking a renpy I didn't know what I was doing.

I think I'll teach you some other basic things about ren'py, but that's only if you're willing. I do see some potential on this game! ❤

Voytsik wrote:For this situation, you need to have special variables or counter in the game code.

You're referring to Persistent Data in Ren'py, right? I knew this because I've been using it for quite a long time haha. :lol:

SephirothTheLegend wrote:As for the digestion and go back to the home page, would it possible to just continue the story from that person's point of view?
Rather than play from a particular character, you play as a 3rd party /observer type (Or everyone is a main character) who just follows people around

I suggested that as well. I thought once the main character be digested, then you'll get to control that pred character, and another and so on until the main character is the last remaining. This creates multiple branching scenes, which tbh, would take a long time to implement for beginners (But that's up to them). It's basically the same thing you said, but glad we both think alike. :-D
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game