Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (Vore Days Demo!)

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:36 pm

Susuko wrote:How are the updates going?

Slowly but surely.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterFXLXL » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:55 pm

Im waiting for A Prey in a Pred's World. I hope it works for 32bits
MasterFXLXL
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:04 am

MasterFXLXL wrote:Im waiting for A Prey in a Pred's World. I hope it works for 32bits

I'll do my best to make sure there's a 32bit version.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mlpbrony1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:21 pm

i can't wait for full game of Devoured i luv it
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:13 pm

mlpbrony1 wrote:i can't wait for full game of Devoured i luv it

Chapter 2 is coming along quite well. I'd say I'm halfway done with chapter 2.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CardboardAlt » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:00 am

Thanks for adding Mac downloads as well :-D
Can't wait for the Vore Days Second Semester update :)
CardboardAlt
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:15 pm

New Polls on original post.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kavvanshrike » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:06 pm

Not an issue just yet but for future releases would you kindly slap a date and/or version number on each of your games so we can tell if we're on the latest iteration for each game please. If you have multiple releases on the same post it can be confusing as to which is updated when the main post is edited.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:34 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:Not an issue just yet but for future releases would you kindly slap a date and/or version number on each of your games so we can tell if we're on the latest iteration for each game please. If you have multiple releases on the same post it can be confusing as to which is updated when the main post is edited.

Yep! Will do. Both demos at this time are first release still. When new versions come out, it will be clear which version it is, no worries.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:03 am

Will there be more demi characters in A Prey in a Pred's World by the way? I'm more of a fan of non-human preds personally, but I do like your writing style so I tend to play your games regardless.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:03 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:Will there be more demi characters in A Prey in a Pred's World by the way? I'm more of a fan of non-human preds personally, but I do like your writing style so I tend to play your games regardless.

So far there's only one new demi character. There may be room for more though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TinyLadyEnthusiast » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:38 pm

Loved all your boys in Prey Girl In Boys World

Can't wait to see the sequel!
TinyLadyEnthusiast
New to the forum

Postby Potatogggm » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:39 pm

everyone's talking about vore days second semester, but tbh you should deserve some love on your own new projects ^^;
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:29 pm

Well, I played through Devoured, and have to say that you're doing a better job of showing the other characters than Egads did in Kirumi. Though I should say that I'm completely unfamiliar with Corpse Party.

I wonder where the plot is going. Such as, how the other friends' wishes contributed to the situation.
Spoiler: show
I found a somewhat hidden choice. Opening up to Kendra about Roxanne's vore fetish leads her to step up and confront Rita, getting eaten while you escape with Jacqueline. Not opening up means you have a choice who to grab and escape with.

Mrs. Griffith seems untrustworthy, though as Roxanne is willing prey it makes sense she wouldn't be the one to point it out.

On another note, who is Rita McCormick, and why does Kendra know of her?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:52 pm

MasterGryph wrote:Well, I played through Devoured, and have to say that you're doing a better job of showing the other characters than Egads did in Kirumi. Though I should say that I'm completely unfamiliar with Corpse Party.

I wonder where the plot is going. Such as, how the other friends' wishes contributed to the situation.
Spoiler: show
I found a somewhat hidden choice. Opening up to Kendra about Roxanne's vore fetish leads her to step up and confront Rita, getting eaten while you escape with Jacqueline. Not opening up means you have a choice who to grab and escape with.

Mrs. Griffith seems untrustworthy, though as Roxanne is willing prey it makes sense she wouldn't be the one to point it out.

On another note, who is Rita McCormick, and why does Kendra know of her?

These are all answers that will be revealed in the future ;)

I have big plans for the story of this game, at least 3 chapters of varying lengths. But who knows, I’m the person who makes it up as I go. I do better writing and letting it flow while I’m in the game engine.

Looking forward to releasing version2!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:41 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Vennaya wrote:So i was reading your "How to change character sprites" bit. I have a question.
I've used Kisekei before but i don't remember the bellies being as big as the one in the screenshot? How do you make them that big and is that required for the sprite replacement?

https://mega.nz/file/GEgkyKAC#S9LZ6BB_g ... aYsydRN4oY
You'll need this mod. Replace the .swf file in the swf folder
And you can replace the images in the game images folder with any images as long as you give them the same name

Stumbling across this snippet of information late, does this require a particular version of Kisekai?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:45 am

MasterGryph wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Vennaya wrote:So i was reading your "How to change character sprites" bit. I have a question.
I've used Kisekei before but i don't remember the bellies being as big as the one in the screenshot? How do you make them that big and is that required for the sprite replacement?

https://mega.nz/file/GEgkyKAC#S9LZ6BB_g ... aYsydRN4oY
You'll need this mod. Replace the .swf file in the swf folder
And you can replace the images in the game images folder with any images as long as you give them the same name

Stumbling across this snippet of information late, does this require a particular version of Kisekai?

Not that I’m aware. The mod should work on the regular version of Kisekae.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:02 pm

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just checked out the devoured demo. Totally didn't put it off all this time cause I was worried about getting scared.
I finished up Egads' Kirumi game a bit ago, and I was drawn to this one, seeing how it's another rpg maker game made with Kisekei. So far, it's shaping out to be pretty good. I enjoyed how the vore scenes played out, and I also found it funny how the main character points out the quality of the scares they were seeing. I think you're aware of some bugs I ran across already, but there's also a few spots where the blood walls had no collision, so I was able to walk through them. I've actually never played Corpse Party, so I don't know what's in store for this game in the future, but yeah, I'm still excited to see what you'll do for the game.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:28 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:I'm a bit late to the party, but I just checked out the devoured demo. Totally didn't put it off all this time cause I was worried about getting scared.
I finished up Egads' Kirumi game a bit ago, and I was drawn to this one, seeing how it's another rpg maker game made with Kisekei. So far, it's shaping out to be pretty good. I enjoyed how the vore scenes played out, and I also found it funny how the main character points out the quality of the scares they were seeing. I think you're aware of some bugs I ran across already, but there's also a few spots where the blood walls had no collision, so I was able to walk through them. I've actually never played Corpse Party, so I don't know what's in store for this game in the future, but yeah, I'm still excited to see what you'll do for the game.

Glad you enjoyed the game. I like breaking the fourth wall in my games, which is why the main character kind of insults the quality of the scares lol. There will be more going forward too.
The blood wall collision should be fixed by next update.
Corpse party is a series that funny enough, was also made in RPG maker originally. There's 3 main games and then an unfinished sequel on steam. I'd recommend them, but they do tend to go hard on gore, so that's a warning from me.

Corpse Party does start with a group of friends doing a ritual and ending up in an alternate universe version of their school, so I've definitely pulled that concept. There's lots of ways to die and lots of seeing other characters die. There was also an anime. If you're a big fan of RPG maker horror, I say check them out, along with some other recommendations like Mogeko Castle, Mario and the Music Box, and Yanderella. All of these are fun horror RPGs.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (NEW DEMO)

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:59 pm

DEMO AVAILABLE FOR A PREY IN A PRED'S WORLD:The first Version is here! This demo will give you the vibe of how this game will be. It's light on scenes at the moment, but I hope you all enjoy nonetheless! Enjoy the first few days of the story from the point of view of a new character. Meet new and old faces! Get ate and do the eating. There's roughly a dozen scenes in this version.
https://mega.nz/folder/JakDRaoL#hZ8WcPyKnU-NUm9Ccy832Q
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game