Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (Vore Days Demo!)

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:12 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Yeah I've played Vorerror too and its not too bad in terms of jump scares, I will say the grinning faces on the roofs of some of the rooms are creepy.

Yeah, I just liked adding some subtle creepy stuff. The plans I have going forward aren't too much more scary than what's already there. My big warning was mostly so people were aware I was going to jump scare them. I know lots of people would be going to this as a vore game, when in my mind, it's a horror game that features vore.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:34 am

Fair enough.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Susuko » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:57 am

Nudity in Vore Day second semester.just asking since like Zikkik said before it's a bit weird is all.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:49 am

Susuko wrote:Nudity in Vore Day second semester.just asking since like Zikkik said before it's a bit weird is all.

The creator is very uncomfortable with full nudity so they refuse to go full nude.

if you're wanting nudity, i'd recommend going for "Daughter Darling Dinner" which is still a W.I.P.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Susuko » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:33 pm

Was just wondering is all.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Susuko wrote:Nudity in Vore Day second semester.just asking since like Zikkik said before it's a bit weird is all.

The creator is very uncomfortable with full nudity so they refuse to go full nude.

if you're wanting nudity, i'd recommend going for "Daughter Darling Dinner" which is still a W.I.P.

I agree whole heartedly with Ryan here! You should definitely, definitely go play/subscribe to DDD.

However Datstrudel has given me permission to make a sprite mod for second semester, so I'll be making nude sprites of all characters with the exception of the new characters he created. Meaning I won't be making nude sprites of Susan, Jackie, Ms.Thompson, Erika or Charlie. Apologies but I want to respect Dats's wishes and he doesn't want his characters uncovered :)
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:39 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:

I agree whole heartedly with Ryan here! You should definitely, definitely go play/subscribe to DDD.

However Datstrudel has given me permission to make a sprite mod for second semester, so I'll be making nude sprites of all characters with the exception of the new characters he created. Meaning I won't be making nude sprites of Susan, Jackie, Ms.Thompson, Erika or Charlie. Apologies but I want to respect Dats's wishes and he doesn't want his characters uncovered :)

I do appreciate your, and everyone else's understanding with this. I do apologize, but I'm asexual and nudity makes me uncomfortable, especially if I'm looking at it for an extended period of time. Which would be a long time while I work on the game. I hope you all still enjoy Vore Days second semester and my other projects!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ferros » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:26 pm

I really enjoyed the demo for Devoured, and I really only have one thing, most of the wall decals let you walk into the top of the wall, I'm not sure if there's something up there I'm missing, but it feels like a glitch.
Ferros
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:01 am

Ferros1 wrote:I really enjoyed the demo for Devoured, and I really only have one thing, most of the wall decals let you walk into the top of the wall, I'm not sure if there's something up there I'm missing, but it feels like a glitch.

Oh that is a glitch. I’ll take a look at them.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fr4nk » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:12 am

I really enjoyed Vore Day second semester. Is there a possibility to add female characters sprites to be used as the main character?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:42 pm

Fr4nk wrote:I really enjoyed Vore Day second semester. Is there a possibility to add female characters sprites to be used as the main character?

It would be nice to have some official support for something like that, but it is pretty easy to just yoink another set of sprites from another game into the MC folder, and copy those into the game folder. It doesn’t change pronouns or anything but you can pretend. The ones I ended up using were only slightly off from the regular sprites in size, so it was barely noticeable.

For the record, I initially tried to just make some female sprites myself (I have Kisekae with the Vore.swf) but for the life of me I just couldn’t figure out how to export the sprites out. So that is also possible if you’re not like me and can actually figure that out.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:34 pm

Panzershark wrote:
Fr4nk wrote:I really enjoyed Vore Day second semester. Is there a possibility to add female characters sprites to be used as the main character?

It would be nice to have some official support for something like that, but it is pretty easy to just yoink another set of sprites from another game into the MC folder, and copy those into the game folder. It doesn’t change pronouns or anything but you can pretend. The ones I ended up using were only slightly off from the regular sprites in size, so it was barely noticeable.

For the record, I initially tried to just make some female sprites myself (I have Kisekae with the Vore.swf) but for the life of me I just couldn’t figure out how to export the sprites out. So that is also possible if you’re not like me and can actually figure that out.

Unfortunately I didn't build Vore Days Second Semester with female MC in mind due to the original game by Zikik being a male MC. I just followed along with that route.

Should be pretty easy to replace the sprites. The size is 1080pixels height, so as long as they fit in that size, you should be good.

And as for exporting with Kisekae, it looks daunting, but you just need to go to the black tab with the little viewing glass on it. Then you can adjust the frame and everything you need. Then there should be a button on the far left that should let you save the image to your image folder. I know it's not the best explanation, but you can PM me and I can try to help more
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:58 pm

Finished the sprite mod! This includes new sprites for all characters including nude sprites with the exception of characters created by Datstrudel!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sose27uf ... s.rar/file
extract the files in the VoreDaysSecondSemester-1.0-pc\game folder and replace all existing images
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:09 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Finished the sprite mod! This includes new sprites for all characters including nude sprites with the exception of characters created by Datstrudel!
extract the files in the VoreDaysSecondSemester-1.0-pc\game folder and replace all existing images

I put your sprite mod on the main page so more people can find it. :-D
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:14 am

Datstrudel wrote:
Panzershark wrote:

Unfortunately I didn't build Vore Days Second Semester with female MC in mind due to the original game by Zikik being a male MC. I just followed along with that route.

I tend to write from the perspective of male characters a lot, which is why Vore Days only has a male protagonist. I don't really have any plans to change that. However, the sequel is going to have a female protagonist.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Egads » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:53 am

Holy shit, can't believe I inspired someone to make another vore horror game. That's wild! 8O

Glad to hear you liked Kirumi! <3
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:25 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
Panzershark wrote:It would be nice to have some official support for something like that, but it is pretty easy to just yoink another set of sprites from another game into the MC folder, and copy those into the game folder. It doesn’t change pronouns or anything but you can pretend. The ones I ended up using were only slightly off from the regular sprites in size, so it was barely noticeable.

Should be pretty easy to replace the sprites. The size is 1080pixels height, so as long as they fit in that size, you should be good.

And as for exporting with Kisekae, it looks daunting, but you just need to go to the black tab with the little viewing glass on it. Then you can adjust the frame and everything you need. Then there should be a button on the far left that should let you save the image to your image folder. I know it's not the best explanation, but you can PM me and I can try to help more

Yeah, since it was based off the original, it doesn't really make much immediate sense to put in a female option. That being said though, since the original had no sprites for the player, it was always pretty easy to ignore certain lines of dialogue and pretend you where whoever. Like I said earlier, it is pretty easy to just put in sprites from another game though, given how many vore games utilize Kisekae (it has really been a great boon). An official female sprite set was more what I was talking about--actual in game options past that would actually take coding, which since it was not in the scope of the original, is a bit much to ask for. Of course, since you made it easy to change/edit sprites, it was pretty simple to do that sort of thing of my own volition, which made it a non-issue anyways so thank you very much for that.

I figured it would be something to do with either the import/export or magnifying glass portions, but I wasn't entirely sure as it can be a bit confusing. I definitely wish Kisekae had tool-tips of some kind to help with that sort of thing. Either way, I was able to figure out how to make a sort of green/blue/white screen to isolate characters off of, and then make it into a png with the methods you provided. There is probably a way to just get the sprite through a normal process, but I'm pretty content with that for now. I appreciate the offer to help me out via PMs, and if I go further, I might take you up on the offer.

RealZikik wrote:I tend to write from the perspective of male characters a lot, which is why Vore Days only has a male protagonist. I don't really have any plans to change that. However, the sequel is going to have a female protagonist.

That's totally fair, I personally was a fan of your F/F and F/M, so when Vore Days first came out I decided to give it a try despite the M/F, and ended up being glad I made that choice. Sure I was probably imagining a different protagonist, but you've definitely done something right if a F/ guy like me is still sticking around for all the Spin Off games and DLC. Whale of a job on the original title, and I'm looking forward for the eventual official sequel!
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:15 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Finished the sprite mod! This includes new sprites for all characters including nude sprites with the exception of characters created by Datstrudel!
I
I tried it out and it work nicely but pics for two characters are missing.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:36 pm

VORE DAYS ANNOUNCEMENT: I've possibly squashed some bugs, but I will not be dropping an update until at least 2 side routes are made. I'm not giving a timeline yet, but do know that there is some passive work being done at the moment.

I've had some people ask about a female protagonist. While I will not dedicate a whole new route for development, I'm willing to add a new sprite set or two for a quick replacement. The pronouns for the player will remain male, but since there's a lot of script, it would be impossible for me to add that at this time, especially in a timely manner.

https://strawpoll.com/polls/w4nWD1blYgA
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:05 pm

Susuko wrote:
I
I tried it out and it work nicely but pics for two characters are missing.

Oh? Which characters did I miss, I'll make them up. Note: I mentioned I wouldn't do sprites for characters made by Datstrudel if that's what you mean
hirakoshinji2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game