Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED CHAPTER 2)

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:35 pm

Just got through the new devoured demo, and it's pretty good. I could definitely feel the tone of the game get eerier when you reached the basement, not to mention more mysteries at the middle of the chapter. Shaping up to be really interesting, I'm looking forward to how it'll conclude.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:52 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Just got through the new devoured demo, and it's pretty good. I could definitely feel the tone of the game get eerier when you reached the basement, not to mention more mysteries at the middle of the chapter. Shaping up to be really interesting, I'm looking forward to how it'll conclude.

Glad you enjoyed it. There's more mysteries to come and more answers to be revealed. Perhaps we may even see some familiar faces too?

I suppose we'll see you again in Chapter 3
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:05 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
VirtuosoViking wrote:Just got through the new devoured demo, and it's pretty good. I could definitely feel the tone of the game get eerier when you reached the basement, not to mention more mysteries at the middle of the chapter. Shaping up to be really interesting, I'm looking forward to how it'll conclude.

Glad you enjoyed it. There's more mysteries to come and more answers to be revealed. Perhaps we may even see some familiar faces too?

I suppose we'll see you again in Chapter 3

We definitely will :>>>>>>>>
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:23 pm

Discord Link: Here’s the link to my discord for my games. I won’t be super duper active, but I’ll be dropping exclusive teasers and such in there.
https://discord.gg/GgJbCsJwFe
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sthssth » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Just played chapter 2 I really liked it
Im exited for more
sthssth
New to the forum

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:37 pm

Oops, guess who spent their whole weekend running off caffeine and willpower because they hit a groove? Me.
Here’s the full main story for Devoured. A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED.

Note: This build may be extremely buggy. Be aware of that when going in. Please report any bugs to me here or on the discord.

WARNING: One scene near the end of the game may be distressing or disturbing to some players. Fair warning.

Devoured Full Game Link: https://mega.nz/folder/cPsymDgI#2EhP-DsUkgqC4B4OA0Xesw
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:01 am

Datstrudel wrote:Oops, guess who spent their whole weekend running off caffeine and willpower because they hit a groove? Me.
Here’s the full main story for Devoured. A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED.

Note: This build may be extremely buggy. Be aware of that when going in. Please report any bugs to me here or on the discord.

WARNING: One scene near the end of the game may be distressing or disturbing to some players. Fair warning.

Devoured Full Game Link: https://mega.nz/folder/cPsymDgI#2EhP-DsUkgqC4B4OA0Xesw

Hot damn, I certainly wasn't ready for this. Nor do I actually have the time right now cause it's late by me, but I'll definitely be giving it a playthrough when I get back from work.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dengamer » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:20 am

really liked it
i just think horror rpg maker games like this dont really work for being spoopy (with exceptions ofc) but its a fun experience and a nice playthrough
just wondering are there multiple endings
Dengamer
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:46 am

I jumped back a couple of saves and made some different choices but got the same ending. I was wondering if there are branching paths and possibility of getting different scenes and endings based one your choices.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:50 am

Dengamer wrote:really liked it
i just think horror rpg maker games like this dont really work for being spoopy (with exceptions ofc) but its a fun experience and a nice playthrough
just wondering are there multiple endings

There are four endings.

hirakoshinji2 wrote:I jumped back a couple of saves and made some different choices but got the same ending. I was wondering if there are branching paths and possibility of getting different scenes and endings based one your choices.

Start a fresh save. You have to for the new triggers to work. The game has 4 endings.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:12 am

Played the full game and got the true ending. Well done, Strudel! I really enjoyed this horror game :D
Looking forward to your next game project!
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:32 pm

So far I've gotten the normal ending and what seems to be the good ending, and enjoyed both.

Spoiler: show
The good ending seems to imply that more information about Eve's group would be explained in the other 2? Or is that what the postgame DLC is for?
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Wolfcrux » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:44 pm

Got secret ending and good/true ending but i cant get the bad ending and the other ending.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:06 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:Got secret ending and good/true ending but i cant get the bad ending and the other ending.

What are the conditions for the secret ending?
MasterGryph
---

Postby Wolfcrux » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:19 pm

MasterGryph wrote:
Wolfcrux wrote:Got secret ending and good/true ending but i cant get the bad ending and the other ending.

The secret ending conditions that i know,are to stay silent when you need to forgove your friends and not consider them friends when asked. Thats how i got the secret ending.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:28 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:
MasterGryph wrote:

The secret ending conditions that i know,are to stay silent when you need to forgove your friends and not consider them friends when asked. Thats how i got the secret ending.

Hm, I expected that to be the bad ending.

I got the normal ending on my first attempt, by making the following choices:

Do not open up to Kendra.
Choose to save Jaqueline when you encounter Rita. (If you did open up to Kendra, she takes the initiative here and you don't get a choice.)
Forgive your friends.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:32 pm

I don't know how but I somehow got the secret ending first try with no hints.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:41 pm

Spoilers for how to get the secret end. I still recommend replaying the game, but here's the answer for anyone asking.
for the secret end, open up to Kendra, don't forgive your friends.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:37 pm

Ok so I've gotten all the endings, not sure which one I liked the most although the bad ending is a little heartbreaking and the true ending is endearing, normal as well as true seem to be implying more since the MC's friends (and girlfriend in the true ending) have bellies full of something and the MC is reacting in surprise. The secret ending was rather cute since the MC gets her deceased girlfriend back with said girlfriend fulfilling the MC's kink due to a supposed residue from all that happened. Honestly I kind of expected the ghosts during the bad ending to jump the MC, Jaqueline and their teacher instead of letting them go as promised after the MC talks to the other two friends, merges with her inner self and talks to her deceased girlfriend. It is sad to read that the girlfriend before all of the stuff that happened with the ritual was tragically killed in a car crash.

Overall a good little horror game.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:03 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:
Ok so I've gotten all the endings, not sure which one I liked the most although the bad ending is a little heartbreaking and the true ending is endearing, normal as well as true seem to be implying more since the MC's friends (and girlfriend in the true ending) have bellies full of something and the MC is reacting in surprise. The secret ending was rather cute since the MC gets her deceased girlfriend back with said girlfriend fulfilling the MC's kink due to a supposed residue from all that happened. Honestly I kind of expected the ghosts during the bad ending to jump the MC, Jaqueline and their teacher instead of letting them go as promised after the MC talks to the other two friends, merges with her inner self and talks to her deceased girlfriend. It is sad to read that the girlfriend before all of the stuff that happened with the ritual was tragically killed in a car crash.

Overall a good little horror game.

Glad you enjoyed it. And remember there's still more to come with story expansions...someday.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game