Potential Future Pokemon Style Game?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Potential Future Pokemon Style Game?

Postby SomeSpy » Tue May 03, 2022 10:50 pm

Hello everyone

I am here to announce a potential start of a new vore game

Currently I am planning and scheming for a Pokemon style vore game with the catchable monsters instead being monster girls that you as a tamer would battle and eat your way through to victory

The basis for the story is that once a year, all those turning 18 must head out to be the strongest, held and ran by the president of a massive corporation, the player must seek out to defeat (and eat) all the guardians inorder for a chance to battle the president of the corporation and eventually take their spot of pad out their hips trying

Will Certainly Contain:

Player Pred/Prey
Female Pred/Prey
Male Pred/Prey
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Breast Vore
Tail Vore
Endo Preds
Soul Vore
Weight Gain
Pregnancy
Non Fatal
Fatal (Optional)
Scat (Optional)
Multiple Prey
Mass Vore
Hyper
Tattooification (Optional)

Will Not Include:

Loli Pred/Prey
Hard Vore
Gore
Watersports
Hyper WG

I will certainly try and keep you all informed as I slowly work on this project on my own but I will also try and answer questions about the project when I am able
SomeSpy
New to the forum

Re: Potential Future Pokemon Style Game?

Postby umakeisee » Wed May 04, 2022 3:25 am

I have a few questions.

Is this a mod or a game built from scratch?

What type of game will it be? RPG seems obvious, but will it be RPGMaker style, text adventure, visual novel or some other type of game?

How much work has gone into the game? Knowing if it's running, programming has just started or if it's still in the design phase will set expectations going forward.

Sorry if that's a lot to handle at once. I like the concept and would like to know what to expect.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeSpy » Wed May 04, 2022 4:34 am

This is going to be a full built game using RPG Maker Ace!

As of now I am currently in design phase so I really have nothing to properly show yet.
SomeSpy
New to the forum

Postby Hereforvore » Wed May 04, 2022 8:09 am

This sounds like a lot of fun!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed May 04, 2022 8:19 am

I actually have an outline for a Pokemon style game I like to call Hothumon. Not really vore focused, but there's nothing stopping it from having vore as a mechanic. Hey, Somespy, if you want to take a look at what I wrote to see if the two ideas could be combined, send me a PM for the pdf. Serious right now, throw a message at me and I will attach it in a reply with love.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ElyBlanche » Wed May 04, 2022 11:10 am

Sounds like it could be fun. If you need a writer for the actual game's dialogue, I'm open, lol.

I suppose if your Monster girls lose in a battle, they'll be eaten by default? If not, it could be a fun difficulty option to add. Like a sort of Nuzlocke option.
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomeSpy » Wed May 04, 2022 11:39 am

I will definitely let you know when the time comes for it

As for if one of your girls gets knocked out in combat they are not fully out until the enemy spends a turn to swallow your girl down, I plan to include a capacity system that prevents a girl from sweeping and eating an entire party without any repercussion. However there will be an option for any vore to be non fatal or fatal with the fatal option being the nuzlocke route as once they are eaten it is game over for them!
SomeSpy
New to the forum

Postby Dreadfulsmile » Wed May 04, 2022 12:53 pm

sounds REALLY fun, just keep the goals reasonable. I would hate for this to join other dead games.
Dreadfulsmile
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Really hoping you like the pdf I sent with most if not all the ideas I have for Hothumon. Part of it was about different ways they could evolve. At the time I didn't think about vore, but now that I have there are a number of ways I can imagine it happening just from all the varieties of vore alone.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SomeSpy » Wed May 04, 2022 5:53 pm

It definitely helps to some degree, I will need to definitely ponder what could be added in and such but until then I will need more time to plan.
SomeSpy
New to the forum

Postby bobert1234567 » Wed May 04, 2022 6:59 pm

Love the idea for this, commenting for bookmark
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby 33defence » Fri May 06, 2022 1:17 am

Female or male protag, if you don't mind me asking?
33defence
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomeSpy » Fri May 06, 2022 1:24 am

There will be a potential option for both
SomeSpy
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Sat May 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Say, are you at all used to working with Renpy? Because I was just thinking if Ryanshowvore3 was able to twist it into a falling-words-type-them-so-words-go-away game, then perhaps you could also use it in a way the engine was most definitely not supposed to be. My first idea for Hothumon, as you know from our messages, was to have it be in a Doom sourceport. However, if you were to use Renpy and finagle it in such a way that you move around with W-A-S in first person and there's a togglable little map you can put wherever you want on the screen, that's something I could work with. Use H to bring up an in-game menu and saving/loading is already part of the engine. A silly idea, true, but I'm trying to give you something so we can mesh our two concepts together and both be happy with.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Legspert9 » Sat May 07, 2022 7:05 pm

I'm just gonna warn you now: get that combat system working before you do anything else, because RPGMaker is not easy to work with.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 15, 2022 2:02 pm

So, not sure how far you are in the creation of the game. If not very, then I think maybe we should seriously consider combining your idea with mine.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xernok » Mon May 16, 2022 12:09 am

It seems like a pretty neat concept! I'm pretty much solely into M/ however, and while I noticed you mentioned male pred, the basis does revolve around monster girls. Is it just a generic term and the monsters will be both male and female, or will all of the catchable ones be female? I'm also not sure whether you can eat/be eaten by the monsters or just the trainers from the description. I'm definitely into the trainer to trainer vore idea, the winner boasts are always something I love and that would come aplenty I imagine in such a scenario. Either way, I'm excited to see the direction this is going to take!
xernok
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 16, 2022 3:00 am

Good luck! I love monster training games! And we still need a vorish one! I hope the monsters we catch can get some meals too! It's not just us eating the enemies and their teams.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Jadex » Mon May 16, 2022 3:02 am

Neat
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrostK86 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:29 pm

xernok wrote:It seems like a pretty neat concept! I'm pretty much solely into M/ however, and while I noticed you mentioned male pred, the basis does revolve around monster girls. Is it just a generic term and the monsters will be both male and female, or will all of the catchable ones be female? I'm also not sure whether you can eat/be eaten by the monsters in Pokemon here or just the trainers from the description. I'm definitely into the trainer to trainer vore idea, the winner boasts are always something I love and that would come aplenty I imagine in such a scenario. Either way, I'm excited to see the direction this is going to take!

It's something I'd do in Pokémon Home. Similar to Showdown, but with your Pokémon. As a result, the main games can concentrate on story and world. This allowed me to accept dex cuts for the main games. You can use your adorable Pokémon in Home-Showdown. Perhaps a way to EV-Train and earn points for TMs, etc. Breading for DVs is one of the major games. It would be fantastic for me.
Last edited by FrostK86 on Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrostK86
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game