Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 4.4 Vore Hosting 26/03/2023 also new POLL

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Have you managed to find the hidden game overs in the minigames

I've managed to find all the alternate loss conditions
20%
I have not found the alternate homework scenes (Amtomi 2/Marika 2)
25%
I have not found the running minigame alternate scenes (Fumiko 2/Haru 2/Emi 2)
26%
I have not found the alternate Hosting scenes (Aoki 1/Kiyoko 1/Yoshiko 1)
29%

Total votes : 124

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.1b Update 5/15/2022

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Mon May 16, 2022 10:01 pm

hexcorsist wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:
kuman2011 wrote:I don't mind you not crediting me. Its all good. Its all for the greater good of finding the ultimate waifu's stomach lol.

Btw, what are your thoughts on using anime girls? I mean the setting is in Japan. It seems criminal not to have anime girls with the MC stupefied that they are LITERALLY anime girls.

I think the idea is that this is the "real" world with real people. That said, a mod could be made where the real girls are switched out for anime models. Wouldn't be the first time a mod like that was made, or the second.
kuman2011 wrote:I don't mind you not crediting me. Its all good. Its all for the greater good of finding the ultimate waifu's stomach lol.

Btw, what are your thoughts on using anime girls? I mean the setting is in Japan. It seems criminal not to have anime girls with the MC stupefied that they are LITERALLY anime girls.

No plans to add anime girls but I do like the idea, maybe an event where the PC get's tronned into a computer. There are a few other events I want to work into the game including one I've wanted to do for years.

As for someone wanting to do an anime girls/furry mod go ahead you would have my full permission.

TheGreatUnknown wrote:The game has a good start, but not enough content for me to give any real constructive criticism. Keep it up though.

Just a comment on whether you think I'm moving in the right direction is more than enough, but if you want to hold onto your criticism until later feel free I plan on continuing to add content

Also new version is out, as I am starting work again today expect version 3.3 to be at the end of the week at the earliest.
New poll up to see which girl I will complete. I will be working on the mall this evening so when that's done the poll will tell me who I'm working on next as I can't decide for myself.

So far it looks good. When I can i will check out the new update. With the version I played wasn't alot you could do
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.2 Update 5/17/2022

Postby hexcorsist » Tue May 17, 2022 7:26 am

The mall implementation is coming along nicely I have 1 mob vore scene done and 2 more planned
Additionally the gifting framework has been implemented with the dialogue being implemented with the rest of that girls dialogue.
I will be deciding which Girl to do for the next update 8am AEST which would be 3pm PST, 6pm EST or 10PM GMT.
So you have until then to vote for who you want to be completed first

Also I've uploaded a pic of the new menu for the game to the first post

And as always let me know what you like and don't as well as what are your favourite scenes
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuman2011 » Tue May 17, 2022 10:44 am

Might be an unpopular opinion but I'm gonna leave it her regardless. I cannot stand "Futas" that are portrayed with real life images as no matter how well done the plastic surgeries are there is no doubt that these are still men. Marin I touted her as a dude from the first pic. Not gonna say more except a Futa must always be a girl with male genitalia not a dude with tits.

I'm confident once an anime mod is made she will be favorite though lol
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.1b Update 5/15/2022

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Tue May 17, 2022 1:33 pm

hexcorsist wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

I think the idea is that this is the "real" world with real people. That said, a mod could be made where the real girls are switched out for anime models. Wouldn't be the first time a mod like that was made, or the second.

No plans to add anime girls but I do like the idea, maybe an event where the PC get's tronned into a computer. There are a few other events I want to work into the game including one I've wanted to do for years.

As for someone wanting to do an anime girls/furry mod go ahead you would have my full permission.

TheGreatUnknown wrote:The game has a good start, but not enough content for me to give any real constructive criticism. Keep it up though.

Just a comment on whether you think I'm moving in the right direction is more than enough, but if you want to hold onto your criticism until later feel free I plan on continuing to add content

Also new version is out, as I am starting work again today expect version 3.3 to be at the end of the week at the earliest.
New poll up to see which girl I will complete. I will be working on the mall this evening so when that's done the poll will tell me who I'm working on next as I can't decide for myself.
take care to not push yourself to hard on the updates so you don't get burnt out :)
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue May 17, 2022 5:16 pm

Got a comparatively minor bug, it's to do with the UI (specifically the stats).

The visual bars don't change AT ALL.

See before and after a rest for Energy, not to mention the bar being identical for all stats

Spoiler: show
Hotel 0.png
Hotel 0.png (33.52 KiB) Viewed 1456 times

Hotel 1`.png
Hotel 1`.png (32.6 KiB) Viewed 1456 times

EDIT: What I've also noticed:

If you try studying while you have > 50 int, then the menu doesn't give you the option to tutor EVER AGAIN.

Juno seems to go back in progress (unlike the other two) for the friendship event

Also you can continuously talk to a girl without expending anything past the initial energy after reaching the stranger stage

EDIT X2:

Do any of the introductions work at all? And Juno is the only one who doesn't loop the End Conversation as checked on the file
Last edited by anirishnirvana on Tue May 17, 2022 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby DetonaTuto » Tue May 17, 2022 6:04 pm

The bug I reported last time was fixed. Thank you for that. :)

A little question: Since you added a flush sound effect, would it be possible to add a burp as well? I know not everyone might like that, but I would love for that to be added to the game. Of course, if it can't be done or if you think it would be best to not do it, I understand. Please keep up the great work. :D
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Tue May 17, 2022 6:38 pm

Okay 1 scene left for the mall implementation so when I get back from work today and that's done plus one interface bugfix I will move onto doing scenes for whoever won the poll.

anirishnirvana wrote:Got a comparatively minor bug, it's to do with the UI (specifically the stats).

The visual bars don't change AT ALL.

See before and after a rest for Energy, not to mention the bar being identical for all stats

Hotel 0.png

Hotel 1`.png

EDIT: What I've also noticed:

If you try studying while you have > 50 int, then the menu doesn't give you the option to tutor EVER AGAIN.

Juno seems to go back in progress (unlike the other two) for the friendship event

Also you can continuously talk to a girl without expending anything past the initial energy after reaching the stranger stage

As for the healthbar bug I didn't notice it I will have to look into the tutorial I used to create it again

As for the other bugs they are actually features.
Stats cap at 50 for basic training and applies to strength and charisma as well. Each of the girls will unlock advanced training when you real friend level which is more costly but also more energy efficient (Miran for strength, Claire for charisma and Juno for intelligence). I will also add an alternative way to unlock them as I realise Miran might not be everyone's cup of tea.
As to talking to the girls infinitely should shouldn't be able to after a certain number of actions each girls will jump to an end conversation event for one last set of dialogue.

DetonaTuto wrote:The bug I reported last time was fixed. Thank you for that. :)

A little question: Since you added a flush sound effect, would it be possible to add a burp as well? I know not everyone might like that, but I would love for that to be added to the game. Of course, if it can't be done or if you think it would be best to not do it, I understand. Please keep up the great work. :D

Yes I plan to add burp and gurgle sound effects plus probably some other ones as well. The reason the toilet is in everything is that I can basically copy the code block. After I release version 4 I plan to go through all the scenes and expand the audio used in them as well as add more description to several if not most of them. I also want to rework how the inner dialogue is displayed. We're probably 3 versions away from version 4 at the moment excluding bug fixes.

TheGreatUnknown wrote:take care to not push yourself to hard on the updates so you don't get burnt out :)

Don't worry I am doing this for enjoyment and when I get stuck, frustrated or bored I just go do something else like play a few more rounds of civ or dead cells.

kuman2011 wrote:Might be an unpopular opinion but I'm gonna leave it her regardless. I cannot stand "Futas" that are portrayed with real life images as no matter how well done the plastic surgeries are there is no doubt that these are still men. Marin I touted her as a dude from the first pic. Not gonna say more except a Futa must always be a girl with male genitalia not a dude with tits.

I'm confident once an anime mod is made she will be favorite though lol

It's a fair opinion to have. I will add a mechanism to unlock her bonuses (training, job and stat boost) when you have unlocked a similar one from another girl and do the same with the other 2's bonuses so you can skip her content if you want to.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Wed May 18, 2022 4:42 am

Minor update on progress
Mall is now ready including 3 new scenes for the next update there's still some more mall stuff to do but I'll probably do it for 3.4 or 3.5
Gifting mechanic is done and tested but still needs balancing as do jobs which will be done is the scene rework planned for 4b
As the poll winner Juno will be the girl is this update
Of the 6 scenes for Juno for the update 2 are partially written, 2 are planned out and 2 have a vague concept of what I want to do but I might still change them
All in all on a good path to releasing this weekend
Also reworked the what will won't be in this game on the front page
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Wed May 18, 2022 4:04 pm

hexcorsist wrote:
anirishnirvana wrote:If you try studying while you have > 50 int, then the menu doesn't give you the option to tutor EVER AGAIN.

Stats cap at 50 for basic training and applies to strength and charisma as well. Each of the girls will unlock advanced training when you real friend level which is more costly but also more energy efficient (Miran for strength, Claire for charisma and Juno for intelligence). I will also add an alternative way to unlock them as I realise Miran might not be everyone's cup of tea.
As to talking to the girls infinitely should shouldn't be able to after a certain number of actions each girls will jump to an end conversation event for one last set of dialogue.

I'm not talking about not being able to study again, that's fine. I clicked it to test the message which was OK, but then TUTORING disappears like below:

Pre Study.png

Study attempt.png

Post Study.png

Side note: it's "already" not "allready"
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Thu May 19, 2022 2:07 am

Update: all the scenes have now been written, all that's left is spell and bug checking for them. Expect a release tomorrow

Update on progress there are only 3 scenes left for Juno now, 2 are half written and one has been storyboarded.
Once that is done I have to put all of them through the spellchecker and do the usual test but probably a Friday night or Saturday release. After that I will be moving onto Claire.

I have also updated the road map a bit as I found some interesting techniques I want to try out for the players inner dialogue so I'm expanding that update into it's own section.

anirishnirvana wrote:
hexcorsist wrote:
anirishnirvana wrote:If you try studying while you have > 50 int, then the menu doesn't give you the option to tutor EVER AGAIN.

I'm not talking about not being able to study again, that's fine. I clicked it to test the message which was OK, but then TUTORING disappears like below:

Pre Study.png

Study attempt.png

Post Study.png

Side note: it's "already" not "allready"

Thanks for the clarification, I put an override in the code so that if the player cheats to get max stats they can still unlock the tutoring job but set the flag to false rather than true by accident. Also fixed the spelling mistake which was from before I started putting everything though a spell checker.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.3 Update 5/20/2022

Postby hexcorsist » Fri May 20, 2022 4:55 am

New update has been bug checked and uploaded, then I remembered I hadn't checked Claire and Miran's gift code, Claire's was fine, Miran on the other hand, one quick bug fix later and another set of uploads and we have 9 new scenes, gift giving (Dialogue will be expanded on later) and a brand new menu screen and game icon.

What's next? I plan on waiting a few days while you guys invariably find any bugs I missed and post them here. Then a bug fix update or two.

Then next week is writing the scenes for Claire as she came second in the poll but mainly because I have more of her scenes storyboarded.

As always please comment on any bugs you find, what you liked and didn't like and even any suggestions you may have. I do enjoy reading all your comments.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gamma47 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:15 pm

Both the Department store and Jewelry store use the flower shop dialogue. Started a new save and didn't activate any cheats, so I don't think it's any old data glitching it.

(BTW was reading some previous comments and think the idea of getting 'Tronned' into an anime dating sim would be funny and fun to play)
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby hexcorsist » Fri May 20, 2022 5:48 pm

Gamma47 wrote:Both the Department store and Jewelry store use the flower shop dialogue. Started a new save and didn't activate any cheats, so I don't think it's any old data glitching it.

(BTW was reading some previous comments and think the idea of getting 'Tronned' into an anime dating sim would be funny and fun to play)

Naturally I forget to check something with an obvious bug, well its been fixed for the next version. There's no scenes in either the department store or jewelry store yet and most of the gifts can't be used as they are classified by the game as expensive so there's not much of a loss. I'm going to wait a bit more before releasing a big fix in case anything else comes up.

As for the "Tronned" scene that's probably quite a bit out. I have a few not dating scenes that I want to add which will probably happen after the lover update.

Anyway let me know what else I missed.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat May 21, 2022 8:08 am

Checking what happens when you try stuff when Energy is 0. I've noticed that you can still work as a courier, and when working for Mihiro has the same fail message as Tutoring does
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.3b Update 5/20/2022

Postby hexcorsist » Mon May 23, 2022 5:18 am

Bugfix is up, this fixes the mall jewelry store and department store as well as the courier job. No scenes were blocked and most items in both stores are way too expensive to buy at the moment and can't be gifted yet so feel free to keep using the non-bugfix version.

I'm now writing Claire's scenes, all of them have been storyboarded and there are 6 new scenes in total planned. I also want to add another mall scene or 2 to the jewelry store and the department store.
Planned release will be next Weekend.

Hope everyone here has a good week ahead of them I'm looking forward to writing the scenes for the lascivious Claire.

Edit: Minor update two scenes are now done 4 to go for Claire
Edit 2: One scene left for Claire and it's already half written release will be some time tomorrow
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ganvoru Girl VVNDS 3.4 Claire Update 5/28/2022

Postby hexcorsist » Fri May 27, 2022 8:52 pm

It's the weekend so that means it's time for a new update.
6 new scenes for Claire this week meaning all of her ask topics are now covered.
As there is no new code in this update I'm relatively confident it will be bug free.
Next up will be Miran's 6 new scenes half of them are storyboarded out additionally I have 2 new scenes for the mall partially written and storyboarded. They didn't make this update as I'm still looking for good photo sets for them.

As always let me know of any bugs or spelling/grammar errors.

Also let me know what you think of the game, what you like and what you don't, what kind of scenes you want to see more of, do you want more scenes with the main girls or maybe more side girl scenes.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this update.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby PizzPants » Sat May 28, 2022 4:35 pm

wow, really seens like a good game~
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 29, 2022 1:13 am

So, I decided to waste away the 100 day visa you supposedly get at the start of the game. When day 100 came around, nothing happened. Was a little disappointed when that was the case and decided to come here to wonder if putting something there is one of the future plans. Maybe even put an option to skip straight to the end of the visa so no one else has to fall asleep wake up and fall asleep again just to see what happens.

Also when at the food stall you're asked if you want a bear when I'm pretty sure it means to say you want a beer. Might want to fix that.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hexcorsist » Sun May 29, 2022 2:30 am

Miran's scene planning is almost done, for the next update. Expect over half of them to be cock vore. I'm going to be rolling the remaining mall girl scenes into the V4 block of updates.

PizzPants wrote:wow, really seens like a good game~

Thanks for the comment always appreciate feedback

wariodude128 wrote:So, I decided to waste away the 100 day visa you supposedly get at the start of the game. When day 100 came around, nothing happened. Was a little disappointed when that was the case and decided to come here to wonder if putting something there is one of the future plans. Maybe even put an option to skip straight to the end of the visa so no one else has to fall asleep wake up and fall asleep again just to see what happens.

Also when at the food stall you're asked if you want a bear when I'm pretty sure it means to say you want a beer. Might want to fix that.

So that spelling error has been there since version 2.0 it's fixed now, unfortunately spellcheck can't tell if I've used the right words. As for the day limit, I have a scene planned for that one that I'm pretty sure most people here could guess how it's going to go. I'll probably do that one when I do the mini game for the 'courier' job as that one will also involve police officers.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun May 29, 2022 7:58 am

I've noticed that you can get to a point wherein you can't talk to Claire and Miran after their "EndConversation"; yet Juno can revert to a point where you can ask her stuff and give her gifts. Even made time pass for a few days in case it was that. At the least it's inconsistent.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game