SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Postby Death12345 » Tue May 10, 2022 5:06 pm

Spoiler: show
Hello everyone,

I am making a game called Sizeplay. Some of you might remember my test project some time ago and it was a learning experience for me. In that thread I said I will be making a new game with HS2 (AI) art. I was making a game for quite some time now, however after trying it, I dislike it as it is... below average. Reason for this is because I mixed too much stuff and the game doesn't have it's identity. That's why I completely removed it and set upon a journey of making a new one.
This time however, I have determination and vision of what my game will be.

Theme:

Sizeplay is an upcoming open world game made in RPG Maker. The main focus of this game is, as it's title says "Size play".
Aside from that, it will feature A LOT of other fetishes that are of course tied to giantess fetish. (Almost all fetishes except the forbidden ones and we all know what they are)

Gameplay:

Gameplay will be minigame based, meaning "battles" will be actually minigames that require you to beat it in order to complete that event. There will be no classic RPG maker battles that require you to spam "attack" button.
They will be diverse and fun (hopefully).
You will be able to play as both Tinies and Giantesses of multiple sizes.

Other things
Game will feature outfits for your characters, perks, house system, event based time system and so on...

Art
Art is from Honey select 2. I have learned several things on how to make renders better.
There will also be animations in the game.

Monetization
I want to monetize the game so I have a morale boost every month and I can keep up making it if you like the game. This will also allow me to invest more time in the project.

The project will be free, however it will lag 1 version behind and will be posted 2 weeks after a new version is posted.

Example:
0.0.2 - comes out on 01.01.xxxx. After two weeks, 0.0.1 will come out for free on 15.01.xxxx

You can get full game and newest update for minimum of 3 euros, which I believe is fair at this time. You can see all the benefits that I offer on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/SizeMage

I also offer other services like "rendering and animation". Might start adding comics later on as well.

I also made a twitter, for the ease of sharing progress on whatever I will be doing.

https://twitter.com/SizeMage2

Public version 01.24 is here!

This update brings 237 new images, along with a new character, new areas, addition to Amelia's post story events (good event), new item, changes to some older events and continuation of Nyx's events.

Let's start with a new item. New item can be bought after you complete Amelia's story. You can buy it either from Amelia herself or if you ended up completing a bad route, from males in the hideout.

Older minigame changes:

- Amelia's mouth minigame now has a saliva buildup bar. It is more interactive than previous version.

- (Post Amelia's bad route ending) Struggle vore in Yuki's room. Failing the minigame, you are now pushed into Yuki's stomach and it requires you to jump over acid in her stomach in order to get to the exit.

New stuff:

- Amelia gained new event post good ending. It is found in the morning in her room. Go towards the bathroom and if it's morning, you will see it. I will add more stuff to it in later updates.
- Nyx gained new mistress events. New events can play out differently depending on the outcome. I recommend you save before them if you want to see both outcomes.

- New area have been added. "The club".
You can access the club in few different ways.

1. Walking inside (Duuuuh) - It is found in upper Tess city.

2. Escaping from Nyx when she's in the club.

3. Escaping Ryoko when she's in the club.

- New character has been added: Ryoko.

She has events that are breast vore related at the moment. You can find more about her personality in the game. Expect more of her in future updates!

What's new?

- 252 new images.
- Amelia story is complete.
- Amelia gained 2 new events for corrupted ending.
- Added a person behind Amelia's shop that can guide you to Yuki's temple for a fee. (He's only there AFTER you complete the story)
- Nyx gained 3 new events.
- Nyx gained "WORST" ending. (AKA, Game over ending)
- Several bugfixes from older versions. (Yuki's and Amelia's event not draining HP or Stamina, black screens etc..)

Also, an important note about public versions.
I am working on two different versions of the game, free one and patreon one. Differences are in version of the game, however I lose track of what bugs are fixed in public versions and what bugs are not and some things that I cannot fix as they overlap with new versions. If there are bugs in public version, PLEASE tell me so I can try and fix it.
The way I lose track of bugfixes is something like this.

1. Releases (for example 07.23) patreon version and starts working on 08.23 version.
2. Releases 06.23 public version.
3. Bug in 06 public version gets reported.
4. Bug gets fixed for 06 public version and that same bug is fixed for 08 patreon version.
5. 07 version in the middle without that bugfix applied.
6. Time to release 07 version, but we have a situation. Bug that got fixed previously is present here because bugfix was not applied.

Q: Why not apply bugfix in that version as well?
A: Because in some cases, content from that newer version would be deleted since that's how RPGMaker works.

Q: Why not extract game every month?
A: I cannot extract the game every month because a lot of the content overlaps.

Q: Why not write down what bugs are fixed?
A: I do and I still lose track because I'm an idiot.

So once again, if you see any bugs that are present now and were fixed previously or were just discovered, please report them so I can release a fix as soon as possible.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wwldcbjz ... c.rar/file

Game contains:
Feet, Crushing, Butt, Boobs, Vore, Digestion, Waterports (Toggle), Scat (Toggle), Unbirth, Anal vore, Cock vore, playable giantess, playable tiny.

Few images from the game:
ImageImage

If you're having troubles, check this amazing guide by inuyashaxears:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16jsD44zbuc0qsrlBuKK-qEQgpdKkHoYO_e2hvdXAb9c/view#heading=h.bdz84h7y2trh

Changelog

- 252 new images.

- Amelia story is complete.

- Amelia gained 2 new events for corrupted ending.

- Added a person behind Amelia's shop that can guide you to Yuki's temple for a fee. (He's only there AFTER you complete the story)

- Nyx gained 3 new events.

- Nyx gained "WORST" ending. (AKA, Game over ending)

- Several bugfixes from older versions. (Yuki's and Amelia's event not draining HP or Stamina, black screens etc..)

- Amelia's story has finished "Corruption" route and "BAD END" for failing good route.

- Nyx training scenes are finished.

- Almost whole previous dialogue in the game was replaced. (A LOT OF WORDS!, thank you so much Darkness2399!)

Expanded Amelia's pantyhose event
Added new events to her room.
Nox gained new events

Amelia's new minigame added in her room. When she goes to sleep, interact with her pantyhose and you will be able to play this new minigame.

Book of skills can now reset relationship points for some characters.

- Amelia job UB minigames added.

- Amelia alternative outfit added to her job minigames (except first one).

- Amelias sandals minigame added (found in her room)

- Amelias room added.

- New item added to Amelias shop.

3 new events for Amelia

3 new events for Nyx

Alternative outfit for Amelia made (for GTS tier supporters)

Added a way to change skill and attribute level from skill book

Added 2 new items that can be purchased from Amelia

Added new "information" quest to David

New type of QTE minigame added.

Fixed some collision issues (Thanks yomon7!!)

Several bugs fixed.

- Amelia has been added in the shop

- Shop store is now open, however nothing to sell at the moment.

- Nyx has been added.

- Nyx's room has been added

- 10 new events and 296 new pictures

- LOADS and LOADS of bugs fixed thanks to Yomon7's amazing bug hunt!

Massive bugfixes done to the game, making it much more stable than any other previous update. Massive thanks to Yomon7 for bug hunting!

1. Expanded Nox events. (CV minigame added)

2. Added alternative costume to Nox for giantess tier supporters.

3. Moved "Tall girls dorms" into the first part of town, behind Rumi.

4. Fixed several bugs (Thanks to everyone who reported them!)

5. Small balance changes.

02.23.4 (Update from the future :") )

- Maria now has daily events. (About 150 new pictures).

- New room has been added to the mansion

- You can now leave mansion. (For real this time)

- Rebalanced JP gained from minigames.

- Rebalanced XP gain from some minigames.

- Added futanari warning (If you turn it on, you will be warned before a Ft/m event)

-Overhauled gameplay system

-Hisako gained daily events (4 new events, about 150-ish pictures, few animations)

-Hisako house reworked (you can now enter and leave as you please)

-Selling guy in Hisako house actually sells something now.

-Fixed A LOT of bugs.

New area added

Part 1 Nox added. (~60 pictures, 4 movies)

Several new minigames.

Added a bit of "cheat" hub because Nox is hard to beat without grinding. It's that floating " ? " next to her room.

11.22.3 (Small changes)

- Minami will now recognize you after she lets you out

11.22.2 (bugfix 2)

- Fixed a random bug during A*** exploration.

- Fixed unbirth minigame being won randomly under certain conditions.

- Fixed visual bug where the game didn't darken during body exploration.

11.22.1 (bugfix)

- Fixed spawning in a lamp after winning stomp minigame.

- Fixed black image after losing unbirth minigame.

- Fixed image block during A*** minigame.

- Minami daily route finished. (Minami appears in town during Morning, however my sandbox idea is starting to form slowly. So she will not always be there. I added a book near a bench so you can "summon", but it will only be there until next update).

- 3 new minigames

- Added a "job" in male hideout.

- Added a new overpowered skill? (Expensive and only functional in one minigame now).

- Added a control perk. (Only works for Minami currently).

- Fixed a few bugs from older builds. (You can now travel from "Mansion" to "Tess").

10.2022.1:

Fixed missing images

Fixed missing audios

Restored accidentally disabled content

10.2022.0:

Aria daily route completed. About 220 new pictures.

Added new quest in neighbor base.

Added stomp minigame in Hisako house so you can earn JP (Timezone 2).

Fixed a few minor bugs.

Though please keep in mind that most scenes will either end with black screen or you will be stuck in an infinite loop since they are not finished yet. At this moment I am working on completing daily routes for all current characters before adding new ones.
Last edited by Death12345 on Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game

Postby Jeice » Tue May 10, 2022 7:34 pm

your Google links give Access Denied errors
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Wed May 11, 2022 2:39 pm

Jeice wrote:your Google links give Access Denied errors

Ah, my bad. Thanks for pointing it out, it's fixed now.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed May 11, 2022 4:16 pm

As someone who wrote a script to continue what was once a dead game project, I do humbly offer my writing expertise to this one. If you want me to handle that while you deal with everything else, I'll do it for a price we can talk about later. Most likely however many games you think I'm owed on my Steam wishlist. Anyway, send a message at me saying you want to count me in if what I said here sounds good. Will even provide the script for what I had previously written if asked.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:07 pm

wariodude128 wrote:As someone who wrote a script to continue what was once a dead game project, I do humbly offer my writing expertise to this one. If you want me to handle that while you deal with everything else, I'll do it for a price we can talk about later. Most likely however many games you think I'm owed on my Steam wishlist. Anyway, send a message at me saying you want to count me in if what I said here sounds good. Will even provide the script for what I had previously written if asked.

Thank you for your offer, but for now I'm making this a solo project. It might be different in the future (maybe even have a team for it), so I hope your offer will still stand when I do change it.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed May 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Death12345 wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:As someone who wrote a script to continue what was once a dead game project, I do humbly offer my writing expertise to this one. If you want me to handle that while you deal with everything else, I'll do it for a price we can talk about later. Most likely however many games you think I'm owed on my Steam wishlist. Anyway, send a message at me saying you want to count me in if what I said here sounds good. Will even provide the script for what I had previously written if asked.

Thank you for your offer, but for now I'm making this a solo project. It might be different in the future (maybe even have a team for it), so I hope your offer will still stand when I do change it.

Most likely. Taking other people's ideas and expanding on them is just something I do, so if you call I will probably answer.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kerbalmaster » Thu May 12, 2022 11:10 am

so where is the release on patreon?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Thu May 12, 2022 12:02 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:so where is the release on patreon?

Game is still in the making, so there is no release yet. I just made patreon to show off prices and services I offer. "Early access" in this case means that you will be able to access full and newest version of the game when it is released.
I will first be making one house to give you a "taste" of the game.

Though I'm working full time job during the day and have maybe few hours to work on the game during night, but I still predict that "alpha" will be released in about 10-15 days. (possibly sooner, but don't want to give wrong dates)

As for people that pledged to my patreon already, I didn't want to make my patreon "upfront charge" until I released the game, because that would feel like a fraud, so none of the supporters are charged yet.

Even so, when I see that few people are pledged already, it gives me much more motivation to work on the game. Thank you very much <3
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Thu May 12, 2022 3:03 pm

So, I have to ask, what are the "forbidden" fetishes? Must have missed the memo when it was generally agreed that some were considered such.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Thu May 12, 2022 3:44 pm

wariodude128 wrote:So, I have to ask, what are the "forbidden" fetishes? Must have missed the memo when it was generally agreed that some were considered such.

Not sure if I'm phrasing it right by calling it fetishes, but this generally includes minors, bestiality, necrophilia and such...
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Fri May 13, 2022 1:45 pm

Can't wait to play it
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Fri May 13, 2022 2:37 pm

TheGreatUnknown wrote:Can't wait to play it

Thank you very much!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Javascript » Tue May 17, 2022 11:03 am

Seems creative enough!! Dunno if id pay for it (im greedy), but im sure that, if done properly, it will give you a decent profit!! Good luck!!
Javascript
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Tue May 17, 2022 2:28 pm

Javascript wrote:Seems creative enough!! Dunno if id pay for it (im greedy), but im sure that, if done properly, it will give you a decent profit!! Good luck!!

Thanks!

Several ideas I have are directly inspired by previous games which I liked. I was thinking "What if there was a game that combined all this?" then adding my own original ideas and touches into the mix... it's looking good for now.
I'm very self critical, and I'm just going to say that test release isn't going to be perfect (if you look for some small things that I look at), but other than that I kinda enjoy it myself.

Looking forward to your input when test is released!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:28 pm

Test version is released as early access on patreon. As I wrote on twitter and patreon, it's more of a practical "progress update" containing 3 mini-games and few other mechanics. Also I have switched to upfront change on patreon to prevent snatch and run, so beware.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:58 am

Test version 1 is released free for public.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game (V1 public version)

Postby Navien » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:26 pm

I tested it and the scenes are cool so far even for this early on! Might wanna adjust the diffaculty of the starting steping scene though, it's very hard to dodge foot due to the varioous factors around it and i think it took me a dozen times just to figure out the pattern. other then that the game is looking nice!
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:34 pm

Navien wrote:I tested it and the scenes are cool so far even for this early on! Might wanna adjust the diffaculty of the starting steping scene though, it's very hard to dodge foot due to the varioous factors around it and i think it took me a dozen times just to figure out the pattern. other then that the game is looking nice!

Thank you!

Yeah, a lot of people are telling me that stepping minigame is hard. The biggest difficulty here is that you die in one hit. I have partially implemented skill tree, but I still have to implement it fully. When I do, you will be able to increase your HP / resistance to certain things and you won't die in one hit. That should make the mini-game easier.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:49 pm

hi, im having issues finding any events in this game? there's the starting event, and the maids that step on you if you're on the blue carpet, but i cant seem to find any of the vore or unbirth events. do i need to wait for a specific time of day, or did i miss a location somehow? i believe i explored the entire area.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:05 am

Can't get past the stomping minigame you're forced into no matter what (the first interaction of the game), the game is very unoptimized and laggy, and there's no save feature.

So I don't know where all these other scenes like Unbirth/etc. are.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Next

Return to Vore game