SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game (V1 public version)

Postby Death12345 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:02 pm

mmmooo55 wrote:hi, im having issues finding any events in this game? there's the starting event, and the maids that step on you if you're on the blue carpet, but i cant seem to find any of the vore or unbirth events. do i need to wait for a specific time of day, or did i miss a location somehow? i believe i explored the entire area.

Ah, you must be talking about V2. There are about 4-5 events in V2, however I failed a bit... (a bit more) when it comes to unbirth events so I didn't even playtest the event.

Events in V2 are Maids, Annabelle (in boot event where currently you can't survive), Maria (2x unbirth events - Didn't playtest though).

The reason I didn't playtest is because I failed to sync animations and pictures and I decided to remove animations from unbirth events in next update because it takes too much effort for little gain.

All events are visible in the morning. You can find them in middle of the map (place where intro shows it when a servant introduces you to senior maid).

ian66613 wrote:Can't get past the stomping minigame you're forced into no matter what (the first interaction of the game), the game is very unoptimized and laggy, and there's no save feature.

So I don't know where all these other scenes like Unbirth/etc. are.

It's possible though.

Laggy? That's strange, there should be no lag especially on such small map. What are your specs?

As for save, there is a save feature, but you need to go under the closet in the room (go to the bed) in order to save.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:45 am

My specs are:

* AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
* EVGA RTX 3060 12GB
* 64 GB of RAM
* 1 TB NVme m.2 SSD as the only drive

The game is a bit laggy when maximized on my 2560 x 1440 Resolution Monitor. I can get hit by the stomp two tiles away for some reason. And when I was at half helath, a stomp set my HP to 1 and game over'd. I'm not going to bother again.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 am

So for version 1, are the only scenes the starting stomping scene and the masturbation scene?
Thinking things through... isn't that like... against the laws of nature or something?
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:48 am

ian66613 wrote:My specs are:

* AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
* EVGA RTX 3060 12GB
* 64 GB of RAM
* 1 TB NVme m.2 SSD as the only drive

The game is a bit laggy when maximized on my 2560 x 1440 Resolution Monitor. I can get hit by the stomp two tiles away for some reason. And when I was at half helath, a stomp set my HP to 1 and game over'd. I'm not going to bother again.

That's strange. Your specs are better than mine, yet I don't lag at all. You can see it on the video above. Monitor resolution has nothing to do with it since the game has hardcoded resolution. If it's not a problem, can you record your lag, maybe I can fix it if I find out what it is.

I posted video above of me beating it. It's not made to cheat you out of the game or anything, you just have to beat it, simple as that. Quite a lot of people actually are telling me that it's hard, so I'll fix that in later versions.

DragonOfEmerald wrote:So for version 1, are the only scenes the starting stomping scene and the masturbation scene?

No, there are 4 minigames (Stomp, Unbirth, Table (vore), and pushing vibrator on the button). After you do that, you have several more scenes appear in the hideout (possession).
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:19 pm

Ah, thanks. Finally found it. I always interacted with the table from below or the chair, not the left.
Table minigame reminded me of the catgirl minigame from Little Snatcher. So thanks for reviving that happy memory.
Thinking things through... isn't that like... against the laws of nature or something?
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:11 pm

DragonOfEmerald wrote:Ah, thanks. Finally found it. I always interacted with the table from below or the chair, not the left.
Table minigame reminded me of the catgirl minigame from Little Snatcher. So thanks for reviving that happy memory.

I was inspired by that minigame, quite a fan of little snatcher as well!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby HollowSnack » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:15 pm

I am sorry but the crushing minigame feels too unfair, I have tried for like half an hour and can't get past it.
Either lessen the time limit,
Make stamina recover quickier
or have the crush as much as it would be less realistic, do less damage instead of being a 1 hit kill.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:24 pm

HollowSnack wrote:I am sorry but the crushing minigame feels too unfair, I have tried for like half an hour and can't get past it.
or have the crush as much as it would be less realistic, do less damage instead of being a 1 hit kill.

Many people say that as well. It will be done in later versions.
If it helps, here's me beating it. It's all about the timing.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby HollowSnack » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:29 pm

Death12345 wrote:
HollowSnack wrote:I am sorry but the crushing minigame feels too unfair, I have tried for like half an hour and can't get past it.

Any chance of a save upload? This is just frustrating me at this point?
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:16 pm

HollowSnack wrote:
Death12345 wrote:

Any chance of a save upload? This is just frustrating me at this point?

Here you go.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:12 pm

Sizeplay test version 3 has been released on patreon.

Changelog: https://pastebin.com/QamdM7Z0
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:52 pm

Test version 4 of Sizeplay has been released on patreon featuring playable giantess "Sapphire". All those things that giant girls do to you when you play male, you can do to males as a giant girl.

Currently featuring reverse unbirth, anal vore, stomping.
Also features hand crush animation, vore animation, boob crush and ass crush animation.
It also has clothing system, where you can change clothes in anal vore and unbirth minigame and that changes the minigame for the male as he cannot leave unless he does something.

It is a test version so it's more like a demo of what I also plan to have in the future.
Next version is real release of the game where it will be playable and will feature both "named" male character and "Sapphire". You will be able to switch between these two.

Also, in 14 days, I will release version 3 for free.

Thank you for the patience and support!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game (V3 public version)

Postby Death12345 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Public "Sizeplay" version 3 has been released!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:18 pm

there is to escape but it is also necessary for in their body
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:21 pm

antoinou62185 wrote:there is to escape but it is also necessary for in their body

You mean an option to go inside?

I am already planning to add that. Reason why it's not there in version 3 is because the events aren't finished. They are half done and so are options. It's a test version where I test stuff and improve my RPGMaker skills.
I will add option to go inside soon, since I plan to add "full" version of the game this month.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:47 pm

Death12345 wrote:Issues:
I am aware of the movie freezing issue. I'm trying hard to fix it. (Don't hold space to reduce the chance of it happening even further).

Is that including getting a black screen when you win the Annabelle foot massage scenario?

EDIT 1: Elsewhere winning the futa event sends me 2 ticks in time... backwards (Midday 3 ticks -> Midday 1 tick -> Morning 2 ticks). If it helps bug hunting I escaped Maria in the street to get to Midday

EDIT 2: I can't escape Maria in the morning. Well I can but it bugs out (pictured).

EDIT 3: Retried Maria. Escaped but got same screen. Ran out of stamina to try and break the sequence, which then got me free. I saved it afterwards wherein I went to Maria who skipped to her Midday routine...
Attachments
Maria escape.png
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:36 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:
Death12345 wrote:Issues:
I am aware of the movie freezing issue. I'm trying hard to fix it. (Don't hold space to reduce the chance of it happening even further).

Is that including getting a black screen when you win the Annabelle foot massage scenario?

EDIT 1: Elsewhere winning the futa event sends me 2 ticks in time... backwards (Midday 3 ticks -> Midday 1 tick -> Morning 2 ticks). If it helps bug hunting I escaped Maria in the street to get to Midday

EDIT 2: I can't escape Maria in the morning. Well I can but it bugs out (pictured).

EDIT 3: Retried Maria. Escaped but got same screen. Ran out of stamina to try and break the sequence, which then got me free. I saved it afterwards wherein I went to Maria who skipped to her Midday routine...

Thank you very much for telling me this. I'm currently working on porting the game to RPGMaker MZ. I'm also fixing bugs as I'm doing that as well, so this helps a lot!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aardvark » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:25 pm

Any vacuum cleaner content in it?
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:07 pm

can you add the option to skip cutscenes, I keep having the game freeze, and I have to do the first scene again, and again
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:39 pm

Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:can you add the option to skip cutscenes, I keep having the game freeze, and I have to do the first scene again, and again

Have you ever got past the first scene, or is the first scene the one that's freezing? There's a save point in your cage if so.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game