Vore Day Festival Dinner Build - April 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Day Festival Dinner Build - April 2

Postby umakeisee » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:19 pm

vore21b wrote:it would be a wonderfull birthday present if it can be done sometime next month but take you're time
:-D :gulp:

Gotcha. I'll have the next update out May 2024.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:57 pm

umakeisee wrote:
vore21b wrote:it would be a wonderfull birthday present if it can be done sometime next month but take you're time
:-D :gulp:

Gotcha. I'll have the next update out May 2024.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby S4lv4d0r » Wed May 03, 2023 7:09 pm

So, one thing I primarily wanna know: How do you get eaten by the anti-vore team? Or get the belly sprites with them, including Vicky if that's ok
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Thu May 04, 2023 3:30 am

S4lv4d0r wrote:So, one thing I primarily wanna know: How do you get eaten by the anti-vore team? Or get the belly sprites with them, including Vicky if that's ok

The basic sprite sets were Normal, Full and Naked sprites for each character. Very few Anti-Vore members eat you or others. Off the top of my head...
Spoiler: show
Debra will eat you if you ask her to get her mother to join her, fail to win enough events, then refuse to eat her.
Samantha will eat Erica if you play your cards right.
Natally will eat you if you don't eat anyone besides Estelle, who you have to eat after losing, then get her to ask to eat you after dinner.
The triplets will eat the girls if you cheer about vore.

Not all sprites will be used. They're just there for if we end up needing them down the road.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KnightHemsworth » Sat May 27, 2023 5:38 pm

umakeisee wrote:
S4lv4d0r wrote:So, one thing I primarily wanna know: How do you get eaten by the anti-vore team? Or get the belly sprites with them, including Vicky if that's ok

The basic sprite sets were Normal, Full and Naked sprites for each character. Very few Anti-Vore members eat you or others. Off the top of my head...
Debra will eat you if you ask her to get her mother to join her, fail to win enough events, then refuse to eat her.
Natally will eat you if you don't eat anyone besides Estelle, who you have to eat after losing, then get her to ask to eat you after dinner.

Not all sprites will be used. They're just there for if we end up needing them down the road.
Thought I'd try to get the Natally one, but I can't seem to find the right way to reach that ending XD

EDIT:
I realized I didn't ask for a snack when you talk to Estelle and Erica in the beginning
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

Postby BellyButtlet » Sat May 27, 2023 10:07 pm

umakeisee wrote:

Speaking of sprites that might not be used, i was looking through them trying to find scenes i've missed and can't figure out how to get the Driete (cheerleader) "dildo" scene, anyone have any tips or is it just not used yet?
BellyButtlet
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Sun May 28, 2023 4:06 am

BellyButtlet wrote:
umakeisee wrote:

Speaking of sprites that might not be used, i was looking through them trying to find scenes i've missed and can't figure out how to get the Driete (cheerleader) "dildo" scene, anyone have any tips or is it just not used yet?

Pro-Vore side only, Eat as many people as you can up to the cheer contest, Cheer about vore, Eat the triplets.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun May 28, 2023 4:56 am

great little game! My only question is will there be more prey-exclusive options in the future? Right now it feels like it's forcing you to eat other characters, even if you join the anti-vore team.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby umakeisee » Sun May 28, 2023 12:28 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:great little game! My only question is will there be more prey-exclusive options in the future? Right now it feels like it's forcing you to eat other characters, even if you join the anti-vore team.

I'm just going to be blunt. No. I am a pred. I don't understand the prey mindset and don't think I write prey scenes well.

That said, feeling like you're being forced to eat people is kind of the point. The cards are stacked against the Anti-Vore team.
There's even going to be an ending for causing other Anti-Vore members to convert.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Sun May 28, 2023 1:58 pm

i can't wait untill the next release :)
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby KnightHemsworth » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:39 pm

I've been curious, but how many people can you meet before the last contest?
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:46 pm

KnightHemsworth wrote:I've been curious, but how many people can you meet before the last contest?

You can meet everyone. If you meant eat, I think 22 with perfect pathing. I'm not 100%, as I wasn't keeping track.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KnightHemsworth » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:57 pm

Huh that's interesting. I've only managed to meet Vicky, Bianca, Estella, Ela, Debra, Shannon, Vera and Natally so far.
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:30 am

KnightHemsworth wrote:Huh that's interesting. I've only managed to meet Vicky, Bianca, Estella, Ela, Debra, Shannon, Vera and Natally so far.

OH! You mean how many you can talk to after dinner.
You missed Carly and Yvette.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KnightHemsworth » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:45 pm

Just wanted to show this error message I got

Edit: Happens as well with "Running away"
Attachments
image_2023-06-20_024407341.png
Bug
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:57 pm

KnightHemsworth wrote:Just wanted to show this error message I got

Edit: Happens as well with "Running away"

I found the error and fixed it. That will be fixed in the next update.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arbiter7 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:55 am

How do I get the scenes with the old lady? I can only eat her.
Arbiter7
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:01 am

Arbiter7 wrote:How do I get the scenes with the old lady? I can only eat her.

Don't eat her, then eat at least 10 girls to meet her after dinner.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arbiter7 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:14 am

Hope someone does a guide to get certain scenes because some of them seem kind of obscure.
Arbiter7
New to the forum

Postby Arbiter7 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:21 am

Is it possible for your mother, the other mothers, Vicky, Terra, Yvette to eat you or someone? Or fuck Vicky and the Yvette threesome?
Arbiter7
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game