Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which Doki Doki girl do you want to see more content for, and as prey/pred?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:21 pm

Natsuki as prey
5%
Natsuki as pred
22%
Sayori as prey
3%
Sayori as pred
11%
Yuri as prey
6%
Yuri as pred
20%
Monika as prey
8%
Monika as pred
26%

Total votes : 1512

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 2.1: Monika's Hunger+Linux and

Postby Drakira » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:17 pm

I had an odd suggestion, but I'm gonna put it in a spoiler. It's based on the Yuri route.

Spoiler: show

So, I noticed how she renames you for only a second, and I absolutely loved it, but part of me really really wished the name stuck for the future and the other characters could react to the lewder/more depraved ones in some fashion.

I absolutely love the game though, hope to see more soon.
Drakira
Been posting for a bit

Postby OhSevenTen » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:57 pm

Got all the scenarios and it was pretty fun! I especially like how hilarious Monika's narration can be in some of the routes.
I like writing OC & fanfic stories! :)
Mostly non-fatal, Endo-type stuff.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/OhSevenTen
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:33 am

Just wanted to say thanks for making this! Linux version runs great, my only "complaint" is the use of RAR (not common outside of Windows, ZIP works out of the box everywhere) but if it's an issue with bandwidth/storage it's fine by me.

- sent from inside Monika's stomach.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:35 am

Heads up. There's a game delay. Details here. https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=66516

hernextmeal wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for making this! Linux version runs great, my only "complaint" is the use of RAR (not common outside of Windows, ZIP works out of the box everywhere) but if it's an issue with bandwidth/storage it's fine by me.

- sent from inside Monika's stomach.

Is that so? Well I'll go back to zips then. I haven't had any issues with the download limits. Do it next update.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby KyuseishuSavior » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:10 am

Having some trouble getting the Natsuki Domination Essence scene to work. I have a sandwich, and when I go back to Yuri's it says that I have already obtained a sandwich, but whenever I choose the Essence of Domination dialogue on Natsuki it just says I need some food.
KyuseishuSavior
New to the forum

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:16 pm

KyuseishuSavior wrote:Having some trouble getting the Natsuki Domination Essence scene to work. I have a sandwich, and when I go back to Yuri's it says that I have already obtained a sandwich, but whenever I choose the Essence of Domination dialogue on Natsuki it just says I need some food.

Hey, so if you have the potion and sandwich, use the sandwich in your inventory and it'll let you spike it, then you can feed the spiked sandwich to Natsuki
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tomatus » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:04 am

Just want to say that I dearly enjoy the writing in this game. Your way of handling disposal, especially, is *very* good. Having only a standard amount of interest in DDLC, I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I do. Never been happier to be wrong about a vore game. Please keep it up.
tomatus
New to the forum

Postby Xzsam » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:25 am

I'm getting an odd issue where it skips all the text, and nothing seems to assist in the matter? It definitely looks good though!
Xzsam
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Xzsam wrote:I'm getting an odd issue where it skips all the text, and nothing seems to assist in the matter? It definitely looks good though!

Normally the shift key does that. Make sure nothing is pressing it for whatever reason.
I've also heard complaints that Controllers can do weird things when plugged in. Besides that I don't really know.. I don't think it's rpg maker itself doing it.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Dongers » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Is there like a previous event to the Sayori shrinking, or is it supposed to start without the accidental vore she mentions?
Edit: Seems that its intentional. Though that as well as another scene really make me want a "day 2" or something where eaten preys just carry over and you might even have to control another character.
Dongers
Participator

Postby VelvetPurple » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:04 am

Is there a discord server for this game?
VelvetPurple
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:09 pm

Dongers wrote:Is there like a previous event to the Sayori shrinking, or is it supposed to start without the accidental vore she mentions?
Edit: Seems that its intentional. Though that as well as another scene really make me want a "day 2" or something where eaten preys just carry over and you might even have to control another character.

That scene does start in media res. It's intentional.

VelvetPurple wrote:Is there a discord server for this game?

No and there likely won't be a discord for this game.

Things have been super slow on my end but the update (which will end up being the final update sadly :(. ) is complete from a writing stand point. I've just been very slow about creating the visual novel aspects. Somebody offered to help but I've been very busy with irl obligations and commissions.

I'll go more in depth on why it's ending when I release the final update.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.0: Final Update

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:57 am

Hello all. Good news! There's an update. Bad news, this will be the last update for the game. I've mentioned it in a number of places but.. yeah.

This update does add two new scenes, one of which is definitely competing for the longest scene in the game. Seriously, it's huuuge. With a number of branching paths. The second is a story a friend of mine wrote, and I wanted to include. They did a wonderful job and I think the visuals roughly came together for that scene. They can be found here, and they really like size content. So check them out if you're a big sizey person. https://twitter.com/SorcererTwitchy

I also added a scene theatre, accessed through interactign with the tea kettle in the club room. Think of it as a going-away gift. So you can easily access every scene in the game. Even the new ones :)

Now, onto why exactly I've stopped on this project. Honestly, there are a number of reasons at this point. But the biggest and most obvious one of all is pretty simple.

I just don't like making visual novels. Not in RPGMaker, or Renpy. It ends up including a lot of tedius work that I don't really enjoy. And RPGMaker has always been suboptimal for this kind of thing. Spent a number of hours trying to fix the image change flicker. And I just kind of gave up.

Soo... Yeah. This project is closed. Sorry, I did have plans I really liked for this kinda of game. Some I'm sad I won't get to use :(

Buuut, from the ashes of this project a new one shall rise. I've had this project in the works for some time. And it'll be a bit more until it's ready. Buuut my vorish game dev journey is not over. I've got a real treat for you all. Something that feels pretty unique, and lets me explore my original characters/world! It will be less visual focused. Buuuut it will have a lot more going on in other places.

I look forward to the day I get to share it all with you. But until then... have fun all. And stay cute~

Also this is my ANTI april 1st joke. There's no Joke. I'm just surprising you with this! Hehe! Got you good. Maybe. I dunno. It seemed funny to me :p
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.0: Final Update (April 1st)

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:20 am

Oh! I'm also going to release the assets I used for this project in a bundle, with a credits sheet. Not all the assets are very clean, but I spent a while setting them up so maybe somebody out there will get some use out of it.

But that'll be a bit later. I'm tiiired.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Egads » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:21 am

Found a bug:
if you choose to let Natsuki feed herself to Yuri, nothing happens. The new scene won't play out

Edit: just saw your recent message, this is probably a bad time to report on a bug ^^;
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 am

Heya! Really enjoy the new update!

Sadly I did found a bug:

When you choose to make Natsuki obey and feed herself ot Yuri, I get teleported out of the classroom with nowhere to go

Here a picture of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/9Tg05TV
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby hiapit » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:47 am

how to run the game ?
hiapit
New to the forum

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:55 am

Egads wrote:Found a bug:
[spoiler]if you choose to let Natsuki feed herself to Yuri, nothing happens. The new scene won't play out

Edit: just saw your recent message, this is probably a bad time to report on a bug ^^;
[/spoiler]

Pou28 wrote:Heya! Really enjoy the new update!

Sadly I did found a bug:

When you choose to make Natsuki obey and feed herself ot Yuri, I get teleported out of the classroom with nowhere to go

Here a picture of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/9Tg05TV

Ah silly me. Both the new scenes didn't work when running them normally. I made sure they worked in the scene theatre but not there. This is fixed in 3.1 Feel rather silly since all the new content was kind of out of reach.

This is fixed in 3.1. Both scenes should be accessible through normal play. If not, feel free to use the scene theatre at the teapot in the club room. I checked those pretty well.

hiapit wrote:how to run the game ?

You download a zip, unpack the zip file and run the Game.exe file. It should start from there. If you're not on windows, I can't really help. I'm not familiar with the other OS
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:44 pm

hiapit wrote:how to run the game ?

And if you are on Mac I’ve got a set of instructions for running RPG maker games on the newer OS that I can post if you’ve got the "Game.app can not be opened" issue.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:53 pm

Shame to see it end, it was among the best. But, it's a for fun, so if you're not interested anymore then so be it. I'm glad for what we got.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game