Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which Doki Doki girl do you want to see more content for, and as prey/pred?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:21 pm

Natsuki as prey
5%
Natsuki as pred
22%
Sayori as prey
3%
Sayori as pred
11%
Yuri as prey
6%
Yuri as pred
20%
Monika as prey
8%
Monika as pred
26%

Total votes : 1512

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 1.01: The Return

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:40 pm

LethiaAzalea wrote:Any possibility to eat the girls instead? please?

I personally don't like player as pred games, so it's unlikely I'll make any scenarios like that.
Edit:There is a small chance i may release scenes where you play as a Doki girl. It may allow you to eat others, but unsure how exactly I want it to go.
DarkPinkie wrote:Interesting start I'll admit, lots of room for potential, but so far pretty barebones. Could use an edit pass or two though as a lot of the scenes had spelling mistakes, typos, and just weird grammar.

Having taken a quick peek behind the scenes, I await the inevitable realization that the way you set up the events is probably going to cause headache down the line.

Pretty good for a first go, keep up the good work.

JUST MONIKA~

Yeah, I kind of wanted to release at least a bit to see what people thought. It's relatively simple atm.
And yeeaahh editing is rough. Thought my play testers would catch em but nobody mentioned any. Probably hsould've specifically asked.
One of my goals is to change how i do events because editing long files in the rpg maker scripter is a goddamn pain. The rest of my event logic may be iffy in a larger game but i think for my purposes it should be mostly fine. I may condense some stuff into common events. But if you had anything specific could be helpful.

WhiteWoods wrote:This seems to be an issue of the system I was playing on, rather than the game itself. Switched computers and it worked fine.

Happy to hear it works for ya.

And thanks everybody for the praise. It really means a lot ^^.
The next update is planned to be Monika focused. Writing for her is a bit odd given the framing device of the game, but I have a few ideas. Feel free to comment with any scenes you may wanna see. Never know what may inspire me.
Last edited by FutureBellyAche on Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Niclos17 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:45 pm

Any chance of sentient fat scenarios being added? Like Nat eats us, we end up on her chest and we are aware of what's going on, maybe even influence her into eating the other Dokis, or make her into prey and then we both end up as fat on someone else?
Niclos17
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:24 pm

Even though it's pretty barebones, I'm a big fan of this so far. Especially what you've done with Monika: having her as both a showrunner of sorts and an observer is a great concept, and I found myself really liking her little bits of commentary at the end of each scenario. Can't wait to see some content with her as the main focus.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby BiglyBoyMeat » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:10 am

This is looking good so far!
I also ran into the issue of the game crashing after a few minutes. I originally installed the Mega file, I uninstalled that and installed the mediafire file and that seemed to work.
Looking forward to more updates in the future!
BiglyBoyMeat
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:20 am

Niclos17 wrote:Any chance of sentient fat scenarios being added? Like Nat eats us, we end up on her chest and we are aware of what's going on, maybe even influence her into eating the other Dokis, or make her into prey and then we both end up as fat on someone else?

Honestly, I really do like sentient Fat. Kinda surprised I didn't think about it. Potentially may write some scenarios with that in mind at some point.

Even though it's pretty barebones, I'm a big fan of this so far. Especially what you've done with Monika: having her as both a showrunner of sorts and an observer is a great concept, and I found myself really liking her little bits of commentary at the end of each scenario. Can't wait to see some content with her as the main focus.

I actually kind of randomly got the idea for her little comments, I'm pretty happy I did tbh. Glad you liked it, it's a bit basic but I don't think I'll ever make getting to vore scenes a pain. I've played a ton of games and I tend to prefer when they're more so a scene library with light puzzle elements.

This is looking good so far!
I also ran into the issue of the game crashing after a few minutes. I originally installed the Mega file, I uninstalled that and installed the mediafire file and that seemed to work.
Looking forward to more updates in the future!

Huh, that's super weird. Wonder if mega is causing some kind of issue for people? They should be literally the same.
Mega linke removed atm. Just in case.
Dunno how long an update will take, but it'll come. And some people have offerred some help with things like sprites and writing scenes, so some things may end up being better like that. Perhaps next time the MC sprites won't just be whatever I found online. But we will have to see.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Rrevo » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:31 pm

I've not even dreamed that i'll see continuation of that game, was really happy to see this.
Only issues i have with the game, is that a character picture(head, mostly) swapping happens too slow, or for maybe some other reason you can very clearly see it, so it's kinda "blinks", and there is also you can see contour on some head pictures, most notably on Yuri in some of her scenes, for example
Spoiler: show
it looks kinda out of place overall
Clipboard02.png

Also there's one bug i found
In the scene when Yuri takes you home shrunken, after the this line
Clipboard01.png
there is next line which appears very briefly, and then it's black screen, but i accidentally "stumbled in the dark" on Yuri, and the there was a dialogue as when you got to her home full-size and i'm in "normal" Yuri's apartment map now, although with a Yuri's sprite missing
Clipboard03.png
Last edited by Rrevo on Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rrevo
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:59 pm

Ive been glued to this game since it game out. I fucking love it.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:17 pm

Fun game. The Sayori scenes are hot. Yuri seems to want to eat Natsuki; I'd love to help her reach that goal.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby WafflesBear » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:44 am

FutureBellyAche wrote:And thanks everybody for the praise. It really means a lot ^^.
The next update is planned to be Monika focused. Writing for her is a bit odd given the framing device of the game, but I have a few ideas. Feel free to comment with any scenes you may wanna see. Never know what may inspire me.

I'll be watching this with great interest, the shrunken paths have been extremely my jam! I'm especially excited to see more about some of the stuff you hinted with Sayori when the narration mentions
her secretly wanting to keep the player shrunken and inside of her forever.
WafflesBear
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Rrevo wrote:I've not even dreamed that i'll see continuation of that game, was really happy to see this.
Only concerns i have with the game, is that a character picture(head, mostly) swapping happens too slow, or for maybe some other reason you can very clearly see it, so it's kinda "blinks", and there is also you can see contour on some head pictures, most notably on Yuri in some of her scenes, for example
it looks kinda out of place overall
Clipboard02.png

Also there's one bug i found
Clipboard01.png
there is next line which appears very briefly, and then it's black screen, but i accidentally "stumbled in the dark" on Yuri, and the there was a dialogue as when you got to her home full-size and i'm in "normal" Yuri's apartment map now, although with a Yuri's sprite missing
Clipboard03.png

Happy people remember it ^^
I meant to continue it, but I did not love renpy. and had like 100 assets I hated working on. which is why some of the pictures aren't formatted properly. I aligned them myself and some of them weren't perfect. I'll see about fixing them but it's kind of like walking moles atm.
But yeah, decided to move to rpg maker
The blinking... I'll try to see if I can fix it but idk. it may just be a quirk of rpg maker. it's how it handles pictures. preloading assets reduces it, but may cause issues on lower end devices. It MAY be an issue with my version of rpg maker, since it's dated. I'll see if I can do something.
dunno an easy fix.
I'll look into the bug. not sure exactly what happened.

WafflesBear wrote:I'll be watching this with great interest, the shrunken paths have been extremely my jam! I'm especially excited to see more about some of the stuff you hinted with Sayori when the narration mentions
her secretly wanting to keep the player shrunken and inside of her forever.

Glad you like it ^^
I've actually enjoyed your oc stuff a lot. They're very cute.
I also have a friend who may be helping with additional macro/Micro content, so there may be a healthy amount of it on top of what i write.
Also debating on if I should label scenes as macro micro somehow. Seems a lot of people specifically seek out those scenes.
But after Monika gets some love, I'll probably sporadically add content to scenes. Someday my hope is to have these cliff hanger ending be actual scenarios with choices.
Also who knows, maybe I'll actually add some gameplay :p

Probably the biggest thing I'm happy with this small release is all the scenes are fairly different. Though Sayori seems to be the most enjoyed. Natsuki has my favorite scene but her macro/Micro scene is basic. She's definitely my favorite so she will receive some love in future updates.

I kinda just started rambling here but uh, I have plans. I may be slow but I usually do get back to projects. I did make the original mod this was based off of like years ago.

ThrowawayA1D wrote:Fun game. The Sayori scenes are hot. Yuri seems to want to eat Natsuki; I'd love to help her reach that goal.

Not a bad idea for a scene. May make it a willing branch where you help her eat various club members with yourself as the finale.
Though no promises or anything.

Edit:Woah, more than I meant to write.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby theonlymatt » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:13 pm

Okay, one thing seems off to me. The Yuri scene where you go to her house, it jumps from just a oblique mention of vore in the book you read together to being at her house, where you both understand you're there to be eaten. There's no discussion of this, it's a bit jarring. Is there a scene missing?
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:12 am

theonlymatt wrote:Okay, one thing seems off to me. The Yuri scene where you go to her house, it jumps from just a oblique mention of vore in the book you read together to being at her house, where you both understand you're there to be eaten. There's no discussion of this, it's a bit jarring. Is there a scene missing?

I think that was intentional. Perhaps it was a bit vague. may add something to make it clearer.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Cinquint » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:45 am

This might not be meant to be a horror game anymore, but I'm damn well gonna make it one at this rate.
(The wall tile with the left side of the green board has no collision :silly: )
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Rrevo » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:56 am

Rrevo wrote:Also there's one bug i found
Clipboard01.png
Clipboard03.png

Update on this
Same happens if you agree to go with her non-shrunken, but only after you made potion with Natsuki
Rrevo
New to the forum

Postby godshunter93 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:23 am

Is it necessary have got the original game to play it?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:26 am

godshunter93 wrote:Is it necessary have got the original game to play it?

It's a standalone RPGMaker game - having the original is not necessary.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby godshunter93 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:46 am

Cinquint wrote:
godshunter93 wrote:Is it necessary have got the original game to play it?

It's a standalone RPGMaker game - having the original is not necessary.

godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:00 am

Love this game! I hope you continue to add more raunchy disposal content like the stuff where
one girl is shitting on the toilet while you're digesting inside her.

How extreme will you make the scat content?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:11 am

There is same-size vore, right?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby lypo » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:25 am

This is really well done. Really enjoyed some of these scenes. Especially the ones with Natsuki. Monika is such a great narrator I can't wait until she can pred too.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game