Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which Doki Doki girl do you want to see more content for, and as prey/pred?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:21 pm

Natsuki as prey
5%
Natsuki as pred
22%
Sayori as prey
3%
Sayori as pred
11%
Yuri as prey
6%
Yuri as pred
20%
Monika as prey
8%
Monika as pred
26%

Total votes : 1512

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 1.01: The Return

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:24 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:There is same-size vore, right?

Yep.
Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Love this game! I hope you continue to add more raunchy disposal content like the stuff where
Spoiler: show
one girl is shitting on the toilet while you're digesting inside her.

How extreme will you make the scat content?

Depends on what I think I'd enjoy the most. I write content i like to see more of. I'm never gonna go hyper or anything
Rrevo wrote:
Rrevo wrote:Also there's one bug i found
In the scene when Yuri takes you home shrunken, after the this line
Clipboard01.png
there is next line which appears very briefly, and then it's black screen, but i accidentally "stumbled in the dark" on Yuri, and the there was a dialogue as when you got to her home full-size and i'm in "normal" Yuri's apartment map now, although with a Yuri's sprite missing
Clipboard03.png

Update on this
Same happens if you agree to go with her non-shrunken, but only after you made potion with Natsuki

Thanks for looking into it more. See what I can do.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby WafflesBear » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:38 pm

FutureBellyAche wrote:Glad you like it ^^
I've actually enjoyed your oc stuff a lot. They're very cute.
I also have a friend who may be helping with additional macro/Micro content, so there may be a healthy amount of it on top of what i write.
Also debating on if I should label scenes as macro micro somehow. Seems a lot of people specifically seek out those scenes.
But after Monika gets some love, I'll probably sporadically add content to scenes. Someday my hope is to have these cliff hanger ending be actual scenarios with choices.
Also who knows, maybe I'll actually add some gameplay :p

Probably the biggest thing I'm happy with this small release is all the scenes are fairly different. Though Sayori seems to be the most enjoyed. Natsuki has my favorite scene but her macro/Micro scene is basic. She's definitely my favorite so she will receive some love in future updates.

I kinda just started rambling here but uh, I have plans. I may be slow but I usually do get back to projects. I did make the original mod this was based off of like years ago.

Awww likewise! I'm happy that you like the stuff that I upload as well! I agree with you with liking Natsuki the most out of the characters in general, though I kinda like them all so I definitely will be enjoying anything that you put in with any of them. I'll definitely be looking forward to new macro/micro stuff with any of the girls and especially with some of the more endo-like hints that some of the other potions hinted at.
WafflesBear
New to the forum

Postby TableManners » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:54 am

This game is incredible. All of the same size scenes are top notch. I love that the characters all operate in character, but with a vorish twist! Also that there's tons of AV, especially with my favorite, Yuri, and really clever outcomes to scenes, like the Sayori endings of Yuki's stalking scene =) You even have a rare, but amazing concept in the "couple tries vore together and get more and more into it, until they can't resist going all the way" with Sayori!

One missed opportunity I saw was that Natsuki didn't devour Sayori during her scenes where Sayori was watching her dispose of MC and Monica. Natusuki was totally in the right state of mind, and the juxtaposition of it would have been great!

I'll think of any suggestions I can for more scenes. The quality of scenes in this VN is just so high that it would be criminal of me not to even TRY and contribute.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:13 am

WafflesBear wrote:Awww likewise! I'm happy that you like the stuff that I upload as well! I agree with you with liking Natsuki the most out of the characters in general, though I kinda like them all so I definitely will be enjoying anything that you put in with any of them. I'll definitely be looking forward to new macro/micro stuff with any of the girls and especially with some of the more endo-like hints that some of the other potions hinted at.

Mochi very cute.
And thank you, the potions are a tad in flux but I do want to add some more endo type stuff. Belly entrapment especially is something I think I'd really like to write some content in for. I think it could end up being super cute.
TableManners wrote:This game is incredible. All of the same size scenes are top notch. I love that the characters all operate in character, but with a vorish twist! Also that there's tons of AV, especially with my favorite, Yuri, and really clever outcomes to scenes, like the Sayori endings of Yuki's stalking scene =) You even have a rare, but amazing concept in the "couple tries vore together and get more and more into it, until they can't resist going all the way" with Sayori!

One missed opportunity I saw was that Natsuki didn't devour Sayori during her scenes where Sayori was watching her dispose of MC and Monica. Natusuki was totally in the right state of mind, and the juxtaposition of it would have been great!

I'll think of any suggestions I can for more scenes. The quality of scenes in this VN is just so high that it would be criminal of me not to even TRY and contribute.

Don't be afraid to suggest something. You never know what idea will get the creative process running.
But glad you enjoyed it. I really do enjoy writing a good variety of scenes. Very happy with how all the scenes at launch feel unique imo. I've heard some very different answers to who's people's favorites. Though I believe Sayori's scenes do seem to be the favorites.
I will likely expand the Natsuki scene at some point, because I do believe there's fun paths either route could take. With Natsuki slowly eating everybody (Sayori included of course), or training Sayori to be a pred.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby AnotherKinkyWriter » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:44 pm

It's always great to see more DDLC vore content!! And a whole ass game nonetheless? Even if I don't end up having the time to give it a shot, I can already tell by the screenshots that this is an absolute gem.

And it seems like Sayori has wonderful taste in films. Absolutely Morbtastic.
A writer with severe DDLC brainrot
AnotherKinkyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:25 pm

One missed opportunity, if you're into that extreme scat content of course, is to have (Disposal Content warning)
Sayori try to save you from Natsuki by going up the butt however you're already turning to shit meeting her on the way back out so your would be saviour is now trapped within your log.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:03 am

First game to get 7 morbilion downloads
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:42 am

AnotherKinkyWriter wrote:It's always great to see more DDLC vore content!! And a whole ass game nonetheless? Even if I don't end up having the time to give it a shot, I can already tell by the screenshots that this is an absolute gem.

And it seems like Sayori has wonderful taste in films. Absolutely Morbtastic.

Doki can be reaalllyy fun to write for, lots of room for fun weirdness. Plus they're cute.
Also
somethingsomething2077 wrote:First game to get 7 morbilion downloads

Im glad people like the dumb Morbius joke, I was a little worried it may ruin the scene but that doesn't seem to be an issue. I didn't mean for both Sayori scenes had a meme in them, but it did kinda end up like that.
Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:One missed opportunity, if you're into that extreme scat content of course, is to have (Disposal Content warning)
Sayori try to save you from Natsuki by going up the butt however you're already turning to shit meeting her on the way back out so your would be saviour is now trapped within your log.

Extreme disposal isn't something I'm super into. I really just like to focus on the humiliation aspect. The amount and playing with it don't appeal to me. I've seen this in a few stories and it's never done much for me.So probably won't do something like that.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Hunted » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:10 pm

Hey, I just wanted to say this was really well done and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

From the writing I loved the nature of the girls. Sweet yet ticking domineering timebombs ready to be pushed over the edge if they haven't already.

Loved Monica in the few scenes she has been a part of and her post scene commentary teases the player but in a really good way. It just feel like she as the showrunner wants the player to enjoy their time. Kinda like she is grooming us until she inevitably gets a turn with us. Best girl so far IMO can't wait to see more of her.
Also I get the sense of a potential rivalry between Natsuki and Yuri. I would love to help either or both achieve their goal.

All in all cant wait to see more.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby elions » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:29 am

how to create a digestion potion?
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:55 am

elions wrote:how to create a digestion potion?

Its actually not implemented yet. So no scenes or way to get it yet.

Hunted wrote:Hey, I just wanted to say this was really well done and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

From the writing I loved the nature of the girls. Sweet yet ticking domineering timebombs ready to be pushed over the edge if they haven't already.

Loved Monica in the few scenes she has been a part of and her post scene commentary teases the player but in a really good way. It just feel like she as the showrunner wants the player to enjoy their time. Kinda like she is grooming us until she inevitably gets a turn with us. Best girl so far IMO can't wait to see more of her.
Also I get the sense of a potential rivalry between Natsuki and Yuri. I would love to help either or both achieve their goal.

All in all cant wait to see more.

Thank you ^^
There's a lot of fun writing paths I can take in the future. Writing has begun for the next update, it can take a bit given how long scenes can be.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:23 pm

I am really into it already, please keep it up!
Especially loving those Scenes with Yuri, they are exactly my kind of thing :3
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:10 am

Ideas:

A growth or regeneration potion leading to a scene where one of the Dokis gets incredible assets from eating MC and digesting them for days (or over the weekend to mirror Yuri's "broken" scene in the original?).

A scene where the shrink potion wears off too early during club, and the Doki tries harder and harder to hide the regrowing MC from the clubmates and ultimately fails, leading to vorish retribution from the other Dokis.

A glitched scene of some kind. One idea is where Natsuki and Yuri manage to eat each other, one having been eaten first but somehow also eating the other who's still containing them. Monica is confused.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby diggitydaniel » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:39 pm

This might be a bug, or it might just be me being incompetent, but I can't figure out how to change the player character's name. I can add characters, but I can't figure out a way to "backspace" - and pressing backspace on my keyboard doesn't work either.
diggitydaniel
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:58 pm

Tilalumtar wrote:I am really into it already, please keep it up!
Especially loving those Scenes with Yuri, they are exactly my kind of thing :3

Thanks, Yuri content likely won't be in the next update. Well, not as the focus. But she will get more content eventually of course.
TableManners wrote:Ideas:

A growth or regeneration potion leading to a scene where one of the Dokis gets incredible assets from eating MC and digesting them for days (or over the weekend to mirror Yuri's "broken" scene in the original?).

A scene where the shrink potion wears off too early during club, and the Doki tries harder and harder to hide the regrowing MC from the clubmates and ultimately fails, leading to vorish retribution from the other Dokis.

A glitched scene of some kind. One idea is where Natsuki and Yuri manage to eat each other, one having been eaten first but somehow also eating the other who's still containing them. Monica is confused.

I actually have been thinking about a good idea for glitched scenes. Currently contemplating how I'd want to implement them. I think it may be fun to have it be kind of like the fnaf mini game secrets. Though perhaps not as obtuse to figure out.
I also really like prey regrowing in the belly so that may find its way into a scene.
diggitydaniel wrote:This might be a bug, or it might just be me being incompetent, but I can't figure out how to change the player character's name. I can add characters, but I can't figure out a way to "backspace" - and pressing backspace on my keyboard doesn't work either.

You need to hit the x key on your keyboard. Tbh it is kinda weird theres not a backspace button built in, but that's how it is. TBH I should probably just remove anything from the next since the literal first thong done is name them.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:43 am

I’m struggling to open this. When I try to unzip the .rar file, it simply says it can’t open it as an archive, whatever that means.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby GeisKhan » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:56 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m struggling to open this. When I try to unzip the .rar file, it simply says it can’t open it as an archive, whatever that means.

You need WinRar (the program used to create .rar files), 7Zip (has it's own .7z format but can open .rar files), or some other archive extraction program. 7Zip is more modern and is totally free while WinRar is free but technically an infinite trial that gives you a popup about it every time you use it.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:51 pm

A month later and I still can't get enough of this. This will be in the hall of fame
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby FutureBellyAche » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:16 am

theonlymatt wrote:A month later and I still can't get enough of this. This will be in the hall of fame

Happy to hear you like it.
Progress is being made on the update. QOL features have been added and 4 scenarios are being developed. 3 of which are pretty lengthy. Big Monika focus.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Willingtobeprey » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 am

FutureBellyAche wrote:
theonlymatt wrote:A month later and I still can't get enough of this. This will be in the hall of fame

Happy to hear you like it.
Progress is being made on the update. QOL features have been added and 4 scenarios are being developed. 3 of which are pretty lengthy. Big Monika focus.

oh? intrigued with the Monika content!
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game