Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which Doki Doki girl do you want to see more content for, and as prey/pred?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:21 pm

Natsuki as prey
5%
Natsuki as pred
22%
Sayori as prey
3%
Sayori as pred
11%
Yuri as prey
6%
Yuri as pred
20%
Monika as prey
8%
Monika as pred
26%

Total votes : 1512

Doki Doki Digestive Club 3.1: Final Update (April 1st)

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:23 am

This will be the final update. The reasons are explained deeper in the thread. But I'm not done making games. I learned a lot, and I'm looking forward to pushing out my second project :)

Enjoy this new, standalone rpg maker visual novel with your favorite girls from the hit game, Doki Doki Literature Club!
Monika has created an experience for those who enjoy vore, and wish to indulge in being devoured by their favorite girl. She will walk you through every step as you search for new and interesting ways to be devoured. Find new potions in order to indulge your deepest darkest passions. At the bottom of their guts, you will find true happiness. Or perhaps you'll find it with them squirming in another girl's gut.
Explore and chat with the Doki's to find several vore scenarios, both new and old. Some may seem familiar if you have seen my old doki mod. Though do not fear, the old scenes have all been tremendously changed. Now old stories may have new twists and turns.
This project will receive updates so that you find yourself coming back again and again a̷n̶d̵ ̸a̸g̷a̵i̷n̴.
They miss you when you're gone, their bellies rumble to have a taste of you.
Pictures
Spoiler: show
Yuri vore.PNG

Natsuki in hand.PNG

Monika stomach.PNG

Sayori Morbius.PNG

Yuri apartment.PNG

monika 2.0 update.PNG
Added in 2.0

DDDC 3.0 Final image.PNG

Download Links
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0fo94chyhntih/DDDC_3.1

Updates
I am a bit slow to update, as you may gather from it taking me like multiple years to release this. I do intend to give it more updates, I do not promise a time at all.
v3.1
Fixed both new scenes to actually be accessible through normal play lol. Silly me!

V3.0
Added two new scenes
Added scene theatre that lets you access any scene without any need for their prerequisites. Just examine the tea kettle in the club room.

V2.1 Fixes
Fixed several scenes not giving fragments, and potentially not exiting properly.
Fixed some scenes not completing in the quest journal.
------------------------------------
V2 The Monika Update
Several scenes added. They can be found in the new feature, the scenario guide. It can be found in your menu in the game.
The Titles will be given though, as a small hint of what's inside.
-"Cloned and Consumed"
-"Claimed"
-"Monika's Feast"

New potion added: Tincture of Obedience.
-Has one scenario to find.
-Requires new currency to get, simply play the game and you should come across it and the scene that gives more information.
-Extra scene has another requirement. But you will have to find it yourself, or ask Monika. She should be helpful there.
QOL
-Scenario guide for hints to find scenes, and some of the relevent tags for each scene. If it is empty, return to the clubroom and Monika should fill it up with scenes to find.
Farting/Disposal tags will not be added, but will commonly be used if you have the disposal content on.
-Message speed found in settings.
-Message log added, you may now hit shift and it will open for you when in a scene. Saves last 20 messages.
-Images are now preloaded, which should reduce image flickering upon load but, not sure how to prevent it. Sorry if it bothers you.
Seems to be more of an rpgmaker problem than anything else.

Fixes
-Various scenes improved.
-Pixel wide gap between head and body for various characters should be fixed, but I may have missed some.
-Grammar/Spelling fixes for scenes.
-Leaving witch time without being eaten no longer breaks other scenes. She was just offended you would leave without letting you eat her.

I don't know where the button the exit the game went. I think Monika is hiding it.

Fixed Sayori entering a void and blaming the background when entering your house in the Yuri Home Invasion episode
Base game release
6 scenarios in game. Many endings.
Fixed Morbius Related Bugs.
Also Yuri no longer loses your name after digesting you.

Content Tags
Most common tags:Female Pred only, Digestion, optional disposal, Fatal, oral vore, digestion, weight gain, shrunken prey, Player Prey and Player Observer
Scene Specific: Same Size, Shrunken Prey, multiple prey, willing prey, unwilling prey, Oral vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth, A few non-fatal scenes, Yandere pred, unaware pred, multiple preds, teasing pred, corrupted pred, stuffing/food play, farting (behind optional disposal), Optional Disposal sounds (can be toggled off separately from disposal itself)

Credit
Doki Credit
Unclemugen for several backgrounds.
LeoDeCraprio for many faces and bodies and even songs. Specifics in files.
Campinkarl for date themes.
Nuxill for several BG edits.
Alex for several bg edits
Lunatic Rabbit for many faces and bodies
armDestinyPvEGal for casual yuri 2 variants
Cyrke#8043 for several faces and body edits.
GtsMayCry for Yuri casual vore edit
victoriousboss for many fat doki's
mh scream by Malukah Maker
Some bathroom variations by drothamel
doki sprites by PsychoGearPathicGirl
Many vore sounds by Jeschke
Disposal audio by ssublissive
Monika's Lullaby and Runereality from Monika After Story mod
Natsuki dress, baka shirt, and swimsuit by Just Natsuki mod
doki party theme by Just Natsuki Mod

Art has been credited in game, when the image is used. If it is not, I was stupid and didn't track it and struggled to find it again. Apologies.

Several creators made individual assets, the individual credits are attached to their work. They can also be found for your own use in this directory for doki doki modding. Though should anybody else wish to use them, the image folder is wide open for people to browse. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... -zwRoGSCm_
Monika

Many bgs were found through sites I'm unsure how to credit, but will link the way I found them for others to find should they seek them. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-Q ... S599w/edit

And thank Sony for Morbius.
God, why are they making a sequel.

If you enjoyed this, please do drop a donation. This did take a good chunk of time to create. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
https://ko-fi.com/futurebellyache
Last edited by FutureBellyAche on Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:55 am, edited 17 times in total.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 1.0: The Return

Postby Voracious Cutie » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:47 am

Honestly, really good job from my peeks, I personally prefer playing m preds myself, but I can still appreciate the effort in images in writing, good job!
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:15 am

Oh, I can’t wait to see all the lovely belly bulges!
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Egads » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:15 am

Oooo, this looks promising! Can't wait to try it! :gulp:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby harry430 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:17 am

looks great, will try it soon
harry430
New to the forum

Postby CrowEater » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:24 am

So well written and kick ass sexy! Im soooo looking forward to the next update. Best of luck!
CrowEater
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:56 am

So far this seems promising.
Posting to keep track of this.
Younger99
Participator

Postby delet3dhn296b » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 am

Sounds great! Definitely going to try this one afterwards!
delet3dhn296b
New to the forum

Postby BirbFace » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:32 am

There is a bug in the yuri route when sayori comes over.
An image fails to load and then it continues to fail to load throughout the rest of the route, then when it gets to the end, it interrupts the loading screen
BirbFace
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:51 am

BirbFace wrote:There is a bug in the yuri route when sayori comes over.
An image fails to load and then it continues to fail to load throughout the rest of the route, then when it gets to the end, it interrupts the loading screen

I experienced it myself and I have a solution.
In DDDC\www\img\pictures you can find the image that is causing this bg entrance night by Nuxill and rename it to bg entrance night by Nuxill (Not Taking Requests Atm)
Younger99
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:10 am

Oh I completely brain farted when renaming that. My bad. I'll fix it on the download.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Re: Doki Doki Digestive Club 1.01: The Return

Postby BirbFace » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:28 pm

This is genuienly the most banging vore game i have played
BirbFace
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Played a bit of this and have a couple of things to say. First, I don't think I've ever seen a file inside a zip file which was in a file which was itself inside another zip file. Second, despite weight gain being one of the tags I didn't see any in the endings I found including the double digested one. My guess is that will be addressed in the future, but it's still something I decided to bring up anyway.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:10 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Played a bit of this and have a couple of things to say. First, I don't think I've ever seen a file inside a zip file which was in a file which was itself inside another zip file. Second, despite weight gain being one of the tags I didn't see any in the endings I found including the double digested one. My guess is that will be addressed in the future, but it's still something I decided to bring up anyway.

The file is a zip and you likely downloaded from mega and hit the zip option. So it zipped your zip.
Some of the endings feature weight gain from digested prey, but none of it carries between scenes. Certain scenes have artwork that demonstrates it, but I am not an artist so I had limited ways to show it off. The writing does have it as a semi-frequent end result for same size vore.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby LethiaAzalea » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:01 pm

Any possibility to eat the girls instead? please?
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteWoods » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:50 pm

The game hangs almost constantly. I can play for about three minutes before everything suddenly stops. That's enough time to progress through routes should I mash, but it makes enjoying everything a little tough.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:10 pm

Interesting start I'll admit, lots of room for potential, but so far pretty barebones. Could use an edit pass or two though as a lot of the scenes had spelling mistakes, typos, and just weird grammar.

Having taken a quick peek behind the scenes, I await the inevitable realization that the way you set up the events is probably going to cause headache down the line.

Pretty good for a first go, keep up the good work.

JUST MONIKA~
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby WhiteWoods » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:06 am

WhiteWoods wrote:The game hangs almost constantly. I can play for about three minutes before everything suddenly stops. That's enough time to progress through routes should I mash, but it makes enjoying everything a little tough.

This seems to be an issue of the system I was playing on, rather than the game itself. Switched computers and it worked fine.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:10 am

Oh damn, some of those scenes are sooo good. Well done so far.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby hexcorsist » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:25 am

Loved the scenes you've done, they're right up my alley.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game