EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG! CH. 6 UPDATE(1/28/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

Postby Xentinova » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:11 am

Found a bug where if the watch tower music failed to load, the Error message would keep buffering the game and make it very annoying
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:23 am

First, the bad part. Reporting a bug after you beat the guard in the tower and take the key, if you go back to the tent to heal (which would be a smart move in random encounter JRPGs), there is a bug with the music (Pokemon Sun or something like that) loading up and the error keeps popping on the screen.

Second, very Some Bullshit reminiscent, with minor changes and some clever dialogue along with what will evidently be a split personality shopkeeper that reminds me of that person from the last airbender (Shoe, Doc, etc). Would be nice to see more vore naturally in future updates, but the general layout is pretty good so far, though what the overarching theme will be besides getting Em...er, Naomi, back to the castle, remains to be seen.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:24 am

This game looks interesting ill try it.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby psicotik » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:54 am

After reading some of the comments saying that this is just a SomeBS clone... I don't really get it.
Yeah, both have a naïve young girl that turns calories from food into magic, and... that's it? So, here is my rant full of spoilers and theories comparing both games:

Spoiler: show
Naomi/Emmie: Both are princesses that because of their isolated childhood don't really know anything about the world. On Emmie, we know that's because she is possessed by Esse, a powerful hunger demon, but we still don't know anything about why Naomi wasn't allowed to leave the castle. At one point, Naomi says that she wasn't allowed to act like a glutton back home, so it's possible that her appetite was the reason? Maybe her father knew in advance that she is a Knight of Evoria, and was scared about how they all disappeared?
Another difference about them: both are learning how the outside world works, but while Emmie is a lovable dizzy airhead, Naomie actually has brains. She did know about the history of Florit when reading the murals, and educated Renee on the origins of their kingdom. Now, if that was SomeBS, it would be Esse who knew that stuff, not Emmie.
Same as the reason they got out: Emmie's home was attacked by EL, and Naomi's castle suffered an earthquake. While we know the reasons of EL, what provoked the earthquake? Was because Naomi swallowed the crystal, or just a coincidence?
On their hunger, we know that Emmie's is caused by Esse, but what about Naomi? As I said before, I think that she was hungry growing up, but we will have to wait to know for sure. About their eating habits, both like to gorge, but replaying SomeBS, the first time Emmie tried a slime, she had to be encouraged by Esse and even then at first she was scared. Now, Naomi only had to read "Slimes are food" to happily gorge on them, even making notes on her Database about their flavor (maybe that is gonna become a trope? Gonna turn the Database into a food guide? :lol: ) Here Naomi seems more willing to eat whatever, (again, she swallowed the crystal out of her will at the start!) I guess because her hunger comes from herself, while Emmie needs Esse.

Renee/Pro: Totally different characters here, They are both the protector of the hungry girl, but while Pro was always her retainer while growing up, to the point of growing up brotherly feelings on her (like how he even protects her of boys and her own hunger), Renee just found Naomi and has no real obligations to her. So far, it seems she took a liking to her, like how she tries to stop the fairies to imprint the notion that she is a night of Evoria on Naomi, and tells her a couple times that she is a good kid, but we can't forget that she is a thief. She has hurt guards to get the crystal, and at some point she ask Naomi to share some of her riches for helping her. So, it's possible that Renee sees Naomi as an investment and that's why she is willing to protect her from harm, or from others trying to lead her astray. But unlike Pro, she doesn't care when Naomi overeats, unless is to actually get her food (got some Clara vibes from that).
And let's not forget that Renee wanted the crystal that Naomi swallowed... Why? It was for herself, because she knows what it was, or someone ordered her to steal it? In the last case, what would happen when said someone finds out that the crystal is now digested? Would they try to grab Naomi? With who will Renee side on that? Is that the reason why Renee is protecting Naomi, to deliver her to her masters?
So far we don't know anything about Renee, so Forotherpurposes can have anything planned with her.

The Crystal/Esse: Now, that's what gives me more theories and doubts. Naomi digests a crystal, and she has a weird dream about getting powers. That really makes me think that now she is an overpowered Knight of Evoria: I'm sure that she wouldn't be able to digest the crystal unless she already was one... but the crystal did say that it will give Naomi some powers, so the most logical thing is that the crystal turned Naomi into a Knight. But then again, while the fairy feast Naomi does express relief for being able to eat like she couldn't at home, and we still don't know why the King didn't let Naomi get out of the castle... Maybe the crystal noticed some latent power on Naomi and helped her unlock it? Was digesting crystals the trial to become a future Knight of Evoria? Until we know the full power of a Knight of Evoria we can't compare Naomi's magic to them, so we will se in the future (I hope!)
Anyway, The Crystal and Esse only have in common that only the Magical Hungry Girl can hear them. While Esse is another character more of the story that appears quite a lot, even possessing Emmie on occasion and finally gaining back a body (that we still need to rescue), so far we only had one dream on the Crystal' spirit, and it seems more leaning good than Esse. We will need to wait until the next dream to know for sure, but it seems like an Angel that will help guide Naomi on her dreams, more than a constant like Esse.

To do a TL,DR, I think that Evoria has a good start and a good developer behind, and in this short demo showed us enough material to shine on it's own, without the "it's just a SomeBS clone".
After all, I for one am happy that a game that is soon to finish left enough of a print to inspire other to create games on their own for the community to enjoy, and I'm sure that in time people won't think of Evoria like "SomeBS with more vore", but as another inspiration for more games that at first will become know as "It's just some Evoria clone" until they too grow on the community.
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:39 am

I think you mixed the names there psicotik
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psicotik » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:55 am

Susuko wrote:I think you mixed the names there psicotik

Where? Could be as I'm awful with names, but I checked and I think that I got all of them right ^^;
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:02 am

Emma is the one with brain and tried to get the crystal and Naomi is the princess and the dizzy airhead.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkness27 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:52 pm

Really fun game so far I enjoyed playing through what's there ^^
TheDarkness27
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:31 pm

psicotik... can I call ya Psi?
First of all, wassup! Another fan of Some Bullshit from Nerds and Clinko wuts his name! I luv that game!

As for the Some Bullshit / Evoria comparisons, my hat in the ring is less about the parallels in the plot, but the execution of the plot overall. Some Bullshit was a comedy that had stuffing, bellies, and burping as its primary fetishes; and weight gain, vore, pregnancy (at least for that one time), micro (when they got smol), and that thing with Clara and Emmie (think milk) as secondary fetishes. As Evoria is more of a fledgling game, Some Bullshit as a series is well on its way to its conclusion, meaning we don't know what is all in store for Evoria, although it is on THIS sight and not Weight Gaming Forum so I'm going to assume vore is the focus.

Vore being the focus is a HUGE detraction from Some Bullshit. The latter had vore in the background and even had options to turn it off for those who find it uncomfortable and didn't want Emmie to be associated with the fetish (her being as nice as she is, it makes no sense for her to eat ppl). However, this game has Naomi who, as Psi pointed out, didn't hesitate to eat the slimes and there is no option to disable vore or even burping (a staple of vore erotica). Some Bullshit is the magnum opus of stuffing focused games, so if this game brings to vore what Some Bullshit did to stuffing, then I have high hopes for this title. What living thing will Naomi or Renee eat next? A monster? A fairy? ... a guard!?!
daeway
Participator

Postby daeway » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:49 pm

Susuko wrote:Emma is the one with brain and tried to get the crystal and Naomi is the princess and the dizzy airhead.

I don't know who Emma is...

But in EVORIA, Renee tried to steal the crystal, but Naomi; the princess, swallowed and digested it.

I think you confused Renee for Emma, who is actually Emmie.

Also, I just want to nip something in the butt as soon as possible; Naomi has been characterized so far as thoughtful, forgiving, slightly naïve, curious, surprisingly aggressive (against snakes and slimes at least), fearful, and scholarly. She has not once been characterized as ditzy or an airhead and the reason why I'm bringing this up is because of Knuckles the Echidna and his fate. Early in his story, Knuckles was also naïve and aggressive, but it was only until his more recent depictions was his character overhauled to be a doofus. That's something I wish doesn't happen with Naomi; becoming a doofus over the course of her journey. She wasn't at the start, so don't make her one later.
Spoiler: show
"Ditzy airhead" probably comes from these scenes:
1) Swallowing the diamond
2) Going with Renee
3) Sleeping through Renee's abduction
1) Actually, that is a pretty clever for at least a spur of the moment method of keeping the crystal from the intruder. This demonstrates resourcefulness and resilience in Naomi's character. She knows she can't fight her one on one, but still sticks to her principles on not letting the thief have her quarry. Why not swallow the diamond and force the thief to waste time splitting her open to get it? Cuz she could die? If Renee was hostile, then she's as good as dead anyway, so stick it to the thief!
2) Lack of agency in this time. There was danger and Renee took charge; that and the writing suggested that Renee showed no hostility in the situation but rather leadership, something people naturally gravitate towards.
3) Heavy sleeper. Nuff said.
daeway
Participator

Postby psicotik » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:55 am

daeway wrote: What living thing will Naomi or Renee eat next? A monster? A fairy? ... a guard!?!

Up to the last moment I thought that Naomi would swallow those snakes like noodles.
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joannabonana » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:29 pm

Fantastic start. Genuinely enjoyed this and I'm really looking forward to see where it goes. There is certainly a touch of Some Bullshit here but I definitely see that you're doing your own thing, even if there are some beats from Nerd's project. Frankly, if you made Some Bullshit with an emphasis on vore I'd still be on board.

Cant wait to see whats to come!
Joannabonana
New to the forum

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:16 pm

daeway wrote:I just want to nip something in the bud as soon as possible; Naomi has been characterized so far as thoughtful, forgiving, slightly naïve, curious, surprisingly aggressive (against snakes and slimes at least), fearful, and scholarly. She has not once been characterized as ditzy or an airhead and the reason why I'm bringing this up is because of Knuckles the Echidna and his fate. Early in his story, Knuckles was also naïve and aggressive, but it was only until his more recent depictions was his character overhauled to be a doofus. That's something I wish doesn't happen with Naomi; becoming a doofus over the course of her journey. She wasn't at the start, so don't make her one later.

I agree; it'd be a shame if Naomi just ended up being an airhead -- Naomi might be the very first nerdy pred I encounter in a game like this, and I'm all for it. I like your justifications about why she did the things she did: looking at things from that angle, that interpretation indeed makes a lot of sense. The kind of flanderization you mentioned is pretty prevalent in other media too, hmm. Luckily, the author seems to be fairly aware of all of this, so I'm pretty stoked really.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:32 am

I have to make this question because this game reminds me of Some Bullshit, and exactly like in that game (I didn't played it compleatly) I have the intuition that Naomi is not gonna eat people. Am i right? Or there will be some real vore?
Apart for that, I enjoyed this first part of the game, keep up the good work!!
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordKentus » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Not a bad introduction for the game, I will mirror the sentiment that this is very much like Some Bullshit but I do see where it can diverge and gain its own identity.

Naomi and Renee have a pretty good dynamic that was established very early on, I have to say though that to me was where the writing was weakest. I do know that you have to contrive some reason for the protagonists of the story to meet and team up but the situation of their alliance turned friendship seemed extremely rushed to me but maybe that will fade as the character's continue to establish themselves and we learn more of their personalities. One point from me in favor of this game though is Renee is far from the doormat that is Pro and that is something I say with grim relief, no offense to some bullshit but that was one of the most frustrating aspects of the game. The back and forth between Emmie and Pro where he objects, occasionally struggles against it and ultimately always loses or fails, meanwhile Renee in just a single chapter did more to combat the excess gluttony of Naomi then Pro has the entire fucking game.

As for this game being more focused around vore then its cousin I have eager to see how that will be implemented and curious to see if it will go in any interesting directions given that Renee apparently got at least some effects from that crystal incident at the start of the game given her ability to swallow things whole without you know, the whole choking to death and dying thing. So her being able to vore(especially after her fears of it at the end of the chapter) would be a pretty interesting twist on the character.

All in all I am curious to see where the game will go in the future and will await future releases with some eagerness. I think you did a pretty good job with this one.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryFemboy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:00 pm

I really really love this game! Everything about this was super awesome!! :)

This game has some serious potential, I just hope it doesn't become abandoned like a most of the games on this site.. ^_^
HungryFemboy
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:39 pm

ELSCHNY wrote:I have to make this question because this game reminds me of Some Bullshit, and exactly like in that game (I didn't played it compleatly) I have the intuition that Naomi is not gonna eat people. Am i right? Or there will be some real vore?
Apart for that, I enjoyed this first part of the game, keep up the good work!!

What I think is gonna happen is something along the lines of safe, endo vore and some serious foreplay. Some Bullshit has some of the greatest vore content ever simply because of how well it teased the idea that Esse/Emmie could eat whoever they wanted, and never canonically eats a human.

As for the game, I hope in the next update there is a changelog list; just so I can keep up on the updates!
daeway
Participator

Postby psicotik » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:46 pm

So far, this is what the developer said about it:

forotherpurposes wrote:Right now, there's a part in the game where one of the characters eats a bunch of slimes, but as the game progresses and the later chapters come out, they'll eat pretty much anything and everything!

forotherpurposes wrote:I'm gonna lean pretty heavy into more vore stuff soon enough!!

And well, were are in Eka's... he wouldn't posted here if vore wasn't be featured heavily. :lol:
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saraheatsstuff » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:33 pm

So polished and well done, one of the best creations in a long time :D
I enjoyed the character interactions very much
Saraheatsstuff
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:53 pm

good demo, eager for more :)
Monopolus
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game