Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.7]

Postby kainvastro » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:26 pm

wew i got the SyntaxError Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0. error as well
i mean, good thing, now i have a reason to play the entire game again and not feel bad about it letsgoo
also the title screen is much more cute now :oops: very nice
i always get so hype when a new update comes out, makes me want to find every single little detail/difference
thank u so much Egads for still pushing updates, love u and love ur game, things like this feels like a gem to find
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.7]

Postby Skyler9001 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:04 pm

This was truly something to go through, the storyline was both interesting and fun to play with! All though I will admit, I spent at least thirty minutes being lost and looking around constantly until I had to open a chest, Lmao.

(Send help, that girl in my computer knows who I am.)
Skyler9001
New to the forum

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [3rd Demo]

Postby Vaporwave » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:35 am

RedSun wrote:Can't find the new scene with Gurin everyone is talking about. Been running in circles for a while after I got the acid potion, pretty sure I've entered every room and interacted with all items. Am I supposed to do something before I digest Shino?

How do you get the acid potion exactly?
Vaporwave
New to the forum

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [3rd Demo]

Postby Sharcade » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:45 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
RedSun wrote:Can't find the new scene with Gurin everyone is talking about. Been running in circles for a while after I got the acid potion, pretty sure I've entered every room and interacted with all items. Am I supposed to do something before I digest Shino?

How do you get the acid potion exactly?

Starting from a fresh file at the President:
Spoiler: show
Go up to the attic and grab the salt
Go to the lab and have a Shino snack
Grab the gloves after the Doctor leaves
Head into the girl's bathroom, grab the Belly-shaped key from the toilet
Dodge ghost and leave bathroom
Head upstairs and to the left
Drop salt in infinite hallway to get into music classroom
Sit at top left desk and listen to the piano(don't move, you will be eaten)
Grab the baseball bat from the chest
Go down to the first floor and outside
Head down the well, break three rocks(run backwards and to the side to dodge ghost)
Go through the rest of the well, should be a sign that says "I seek gurgles"
Absorb Shino, wall will open. Inside is the treasure you seek.
Sharcade
New to the forum

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.3.0]

Postby Egads » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:04 pm

New update, it here!

This one is more of a 'remaster' update, for example some pictures are now more high quality and appear less blurry in the game, as well as fixing a few bugs I found. Also now the title screen image changes depending on the ending you get.
New plugins were added so old saves might not work.

Enjoy this small update!
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sharcade » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:57 pm

Egads wrote:New update, it here!

This one is more of a 'remaster' update, for example some pictures are now more high quality and appear less blurry in the game, as well as fixing a few bugs I found. Also now the title screen image changes depending on the ending you get.

Enjoy this small update!

Game breaking bug found! I ended up going through the game again due to the new plugins maybe breaking saves. I got the bad end to see the title screen change however, the files for the new titles are missing. I just get a "Failed to load: img/titles1/Title_1.png"
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:11 pm

Sharcade wrote:

Enjoy this small update!

Game breaking bug found! I ended up going through the game again due to the new plugins maybe breaking saves. I got the bad end to see the title screen change however, the files for the new titles are missing. I just get a "Failed to load: img/titles1/Title_1.png"

Just uploaded a fix for it! Forgot to change the version number but just click the latest download link!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sharcade » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:14 pm

Egads wrote:
Sharcade wrote:

Enjoy this small update!

Just uploaded a fix for it! Forgot to change the version number but just click the latest download link!

Thank you!
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:17 pm

Lovely to see things still being updated, This game has been one of my favourites since it released, and good to see you still polish it~
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby xing » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:49 am

I found that every update has to be played again, and then how to go back after getting the salt? Every time I go back, I will be eaten, and my scalp is numb(菜)
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:19 am

xing wrote:I found that every update has to be played again, and then how to go back after getting the salt? Every time I go back, I will be eaten, and my scalp is numb(菜)

Once the lights go out, just hold the down arrow key and don't let go for a second until you're out.
Achenar
Participator

Postby xing » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:48 am

xing
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.3.1]

Postby Egads » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm

Released a small bug fix patch that aims to fix a few bugs pointed out by our Discord server members :D

Although, something changed...
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:40 pm

Quick bug note...

If you trigger the new meta-predator event while Shino is in your stomach, Aya reverts to her empty-bellied sprite, both during the "stare at the screen" part and after the event clears. This persists even after you leave the screen. The game still acts as if you've got Shino inside you (I SEEK GURGLES still works, Rhoda will panic and eat you if you let her out of the locker, &c) but it won't show you full-bellied again until you eat either Rhoda or Akari at the end.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Egads » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:34 am

Achenar wrote:Quick bug note...

If you trigger the new meta-predator event while Shino is in your stomach, Aya reverts to her empty-bellied sprite, both during the "stare at the screen" part and after the event clears. This persists even after you leave the screen. The game still acts as if you've got Shino inside you (I SEEK GURGLES still works, Rhoda will panic and eat you if you let her out of the locker, &c) but it won't show you full-bellied again until you eat either Rhoda or Akari at the end.

Yeah sorry about that, this is what happens when you release an update at 3 AM lol. Should be fixed now ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Joni3169 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:15 am

Literally love it ! Vore-horror game sounds a bit hmm at first but the game you've made is awesome and breaking 4th wall was my favorite I'll be waiting for your next horror-themed vore game
Joni3169
New to the forum

Postby IAteTheLastApple » Fri May 26, 2023 2:21 am

Does anyone know how to change the name that's displayed for the secret ending encounter?
IAteTheLastApple
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Wed May 31, 2023 1:20 pm

IAteTheLastApple wrote:
Does anyone know how to change the name that's displayed for the secret ending encounter?

That's your PC username
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xing » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:49 pm

Does this game also have a good end? I figured out the ending and played with arknights, only to find that a girl had finished my game, and when I came back, I found that the girl had gotten me a new ending
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:05 am

xing wrote:Does this game also have a good end? I figured out the ending and played with arknights, only to find that a girl had finished my game, and when I came back, I found that the girl had gotten me a new ending

There's a link to a post with a walkthrough on it, if you need help doing the story stuff.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=63258&start=140#p2921380
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game