Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [FULL GAME]

Postby SilverBear13 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:25 am

Datstrudel wrote:
SilverBear13 wrote:what did you use to make the characters? I've been seeing this style a lot lately.

Egads uses Kisekae with the Vore mod by Annanuki. I use it in my games as well, it’s pretty useful and easy to make characters.

i cant seem to locate said mod.....
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:59 am

Tom180 wrote:I have gotten the good ending but now it makes me curious is there a bad ending or is the bad ending just getting a game over if so can I get some tips on how to get it?
Also the good ending makes it look like a cliffhanger, does that mean there’s gonna be a sequel or is it just for people that like to make theories on games?

The bad ending involves
Spoiler: show

eating the wrong person at the end - there is one other person left in the school, setting aside Onigawara and Library, at the end. Eat her instead of the teacher.

The "cliffhanger" you're talking about is, I'm pretty sure, just Egads indulging in an old classic horror trope. Perhaps...

Kirumi has gotten a taste for seeing people be devoured - maybe the teacher so forwardly threatening to digest [main character] is her influence?
Achenar
Participator

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:47 pm

All jumpscare found, but have more spirits without jumpscare. :D :D :D :D
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:56 pm

I found a magic corridor when showed a doctor again without hiding. :D :D :D
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:23 pm

Achenar wrote:
Tom180 wrote:I have gotten the good ending but now it makes me curious is there a bad ending or is the bad ending just getting a game over if so can I get some tips on how to get it?
Also the good ending makes it look like a cliffhanger, does that mean there’s gonna be a sequel or is it just for people that like to make theories on games?

The bad ending involves

eating the wrong person at the end - there is one other person left in the school, setting aside Onigawara and Library, at the end. Eat her instead of the teacher.

The "cliffhanger" you're talking about is, I'm pretty sure, just Egads indulging in an old classic horror trope. Perhaps...

Kirumi has gotten a taste for seeing people be devoured - maybe the teacher so forwardly threatening to digest [main character] is her influence?

iirc, in Misao, the good ending was similar to that. Both those extra characters were the only other ones, besides the main character, that weren't super mean to Misao/Kirumi. Kinda. At the very least, both showed a lot of remorse and regret when they weren't nice to her. I suppose at the end, Misao/Kirumi appeared ever so breifly to show forgiveness to them? If only indirectly.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:46 am

I went down the left corridor in the 2nd floor and here is an endless corridor and behind me was a girl with yellow hair and white eyes. Scary. 8O 8O
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:55 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
Achenar wrote:

The bad ending involves

iirc, in Misao, the good ending was similar to that. Both those extra characters were the only other ones, besides the main character, that weren't super mean to Misao/Kirumi. Kinda. At the very least, both showed a lot of remorse and regret when they weren't nice to her. I suppose at the end, Misao/Kirumi appeared ever so breifly to show forgiveness to them? If only indirectly.

Don't worry, I already planned out the stuff for the post-game update :wink:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:48 pm

And once again, my hype and excitement for this game goes back up. I'm eager to see what else you have planned.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:43 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:And once again, my hype and excitement for this game goes back up. I'm eager to see what else you have planned.

I can't say much right now, but I will say that an achievement system is already finished 8O
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FriendlyDemon » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:33 pm

The scariest part is when it sends emails to your family telling them about your vore kink.
FriendlyDemon
New to the forum

Postby kainvastro » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:08 pm

Egads wrote:Don't worry, I already planned out the stuff for the post-game update :wink:

do it pls i also finished the good ending and was just thinking the same

Damn, i unironically was like jaw drop when i realize ur comment was today, btw hi game creator!
i played the entirety of the game, it was pretty good ( i made an account just for making this reply since i saw the opportunity lmao)
i just wish the game over scenes were longer, got the good ending then had to search here abit for the bad ending
i really liked the
Doctor's office special game over
by alot tho
i just wish that
gameover from that doctor's office on purpose would corrupt your game route
or something, like affect your good ending because you
chosen that you like being vored by the otherworldy monster/got caught by her

that scene gave me doki doki literature vibes when it talks to you in specifically
overall i liked: the music, the sounds, the vibes
i disliked: felt kinda rushed, lack of diversity in gameovers, whenever you got caught it always felt like the same thing just with a different skin

i wish that
special character from the Doctor's Office had more of an impact on the story, she just looks like a scarier type of ghost kinda put there without an explanation, although i really like the scene i was scratching my head thinking like "who is her tho"

is there any easter eggs or secrets after doing both good and bad ending?

gosh i really wish like at least half of the gameovers were longer, some characters looked really really nice.
i was really rooting for the gameover scenes when i was discovering them, sadly wasn't pleasurable enough for you know what :oops:
i find this game to be a gem of its own, has some rpgmaker elements but it was well worked upon, it doesnt look like some half assed rpgmaker copy, you really worked hard on it and thats why i really enjoyed most of it.

it would be one of my favorite if it had like some futa scenes/characters, other types of vore/absorption maybe female cock vore and maybe a secret different ending but those are only my personal dreams lmao

good job regardless!

i would download and install the sequel asap if there was one from this game.
ty for the great game!
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:47 pm

Also another note
since you need to hide from the doctor the first time on the lab, of you walk diagonally towards where shes coming from you can actually not be pushed back with the protag saying "i cant come this way, shes coming here" and literally even stop in front of her, she doesn't move cause you are blocking her path, and that was a bummer for me, because when i went to the doctor office the first time that never spawned the doctor ghost where you need to hide again :( seriously it never happened, i just realized after going to replay for the special ghost after you get the code, i just wanted to point that out
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:07 pm

WinnieTwerewolf wrote:How long is the game?

i finished in less than 2h because the puzzles were pretty forgiving, and i used to play full japanese jrpg with puzzles often in the past ( i didnt know what was written so i had to guess stuff)
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:13 pm

LethiaAzalea wrote:I doubt there is gonna be any updates to this now it's done, but as a kind of post-game fun deal, or maybe as like to complete the nod to the original game inspiring this, an extra chapter that can unlock like, a nude mode or a 'willing' mode (the willing mode could basically replace the death-scream with a moan or something.)

This was a fun, pervy romp through the original horror game inspiring this.

Got the good ending, probably not gonna do the bad ending, only because I don't wanna do bad endings on purpose, always feel bad.

sometimes some vore games the bad ending is so evil that its actually hot, i used to love many of them that i played, imagine you are a a righteous hero and on the final battle the most hot devil final boss vores you and its extremely detailed (even animated sometimes) and you fail the prophecy and the game contrasts how you basically gave up your role to be caught by the evil girl, some games do that extremely well for a bad end for me lmao
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [2nd Demo]

Postby kainvastro » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:19 pm

Delta0 wrote:The opening Chase seems to be impossible until you figure out you can use left and up arrow keys at the same time but the problem is that most people wouldn't even try doing that because most people are use to the standard WASD movement controls because using the arrow keys it's probably would be best to use the standard WASD rather than the Arrow Keys because it's just something most people are familiar with.

This, this right here, you have literally read my brain, that is what did happened to me, i skipped the final chase part i was so sad, then i realized you can walk diagonally, reloaded there and it became insta easy chase when i discovered that
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby bloodle8 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:27 am

Super fun game, and the meta stuff was an extra nice touch~
The puzzles were all pretty fun, and the setting was really well-done - always loved horror elements in vore stuff!

If I had any request for future games, it'd be to expand on the Game Over screens a little - add in some digestion slides, or some extra dialogue, maybe? Kinda like the girl on the roof, the one you have to do the timing minigame with~
bloodle8
Participator

Postby snowkid0011 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:56 pm

add in some digestion slides - Yes I want it:D (With Breast expension?:P)
===

I Checked (everything) But I cannot countinoue the game:S (I found 3 cloths of Kirumi) Will get a guide?
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:13 pm

snowkid0011 wrote:add in some digestion slides - Yes I want it:D (With Breast expension?:P)
===

I Checked (everything) But I cannot countinoue the game:S (I found 3 cloths of Kirumi) Will get a guide?

Lol, I made a guide for this exact reason a bit ago. I think it still holds true now, though I don't know if I'll have to change it when the teased update comes later.
VirtuosoViking wrote:Oh jeeze, I honestly didn't think that this many people would be stuck still, but I guess we all have different play experiences. Okay, I'll do a walkthrough. This will just be to get through the game, if you want the game overs, check my last post out.
After gaining control of your character, you'll want to leave the classroom, and start the first encounter by going left in the hallway. Run away in the opposite direction of the spirits, then in the next room, run down the stairs. When you get to the next and last room, make your way to the top part of the room and enter the door that is lit up.
From here, there are several things you can do in any order you want, but some encounters need a specific item. If you follow my guide, you won't have to worry about that, though.
Go to the teacher's room on the first floor by the vending machine and talk to Otome. You have to talk to her to trigger an event later.
Go to the second floor and go in Classroom 2-A and open the right locker in the back of the room to let Rhoda out. You cannot have a full belly here, otherwise it'll lead to a game over.
Go to the Infirmary on the first floor and talk to Rhoda to get Coins.
Go to the vending machine on the first floor and use the Coins to get the Soda Can. Be sure to equip the Coins first before using them.
Go back to the Infirmary on the first floor and talk to Rhoda again. She will give you Kirumi's Skirt.
Go to the Library and talk to Miss Library. Give her a different name if you want to. Then go to the back right of the room and examine the open space there. It is a door that leads to Library's room. Investigate the girl sleeping on the bed and then talk to Library again in the previous room to learn about Akari. Equip the Soda Can and then go back to Library's Room and talk to Akari on the bed.
Go to the right hallway on the second floor (just go right after leaving the Library). Take the stairs that lead to the third floor. Take the stairs that lead to the attic and obtain the Salt from the end of the room. When your get the text box that your phone turns off, keep going down until you exit the attic. Make sure to press down AFTER the text box is closed, otherwise you won't move and will get a game over.
On the third floor, go to the right part of the room to go to the right hallway. Keep going to reach the rooftops and open the chest there for Kirumi's Underwear. Do the QTE to escape the spirit.
Go down the stairs from the third floor and then go to the right part of the room to go to the Lab.
Talk to Shino which will trigger the Doctor Encounter. Talk to Shino again to eat her and end the encounter.
Examine the metal cabinet near you which is shimmering now to get the Gloves.
Go to the first floor and go into the Girl's bathroom. Go to the toilet on the right and examine it with the Gloves equipped to obtain the Belly-shaped Key. Avoid the bathroom ghost on your way out.
Go to the second floor and go to the left part of the room to go to the left hallway. Equip the Salt and investigate the stained spot on the floor, then continue to the left to the Piano room. (if you can't see it, try going to the left and observe where the spirit pops up when the screen fades.)
In the Piano room, go to the desk with the open book on it, and wait for the spirit to thank you for listening to her play. A chest will appear. With the Belly-shaped Key equipped, open the chest to get the Baseball Bat.
Go to the first floor and go to the back part of the room to go Outside. Examine the well to the left of the area to go to the Underground. Equip the Baseball Bat and break the rocks in your way. When you break the third one, immediately run back and turn left or right the first chance you get to avoid the underground ghost.
Continue to the end of the room and examine the sign above the water to digest Shino. A hole in the wall will appear. Go in the hole and open the chest to get the Acid Potion and Kirumi's Top .
Go to the first floor and go up the stairs that leads to the hallway with Igawara's room and enter the room on the right to go to the Break room. Make sure to have the Baseball Bat equipped and examine the plant in the middle of the room. Pick the option to destroy it and get the Emergency Exit Key.
Go to the right hallway of the first floor and continue to through the door. Make sure you have the Emergency Exit Key equipped and proceed through the room to the door at the end.
Witness the scene where Otome gets eaten. Then equip the Acid Potion, and then talk to the spirit. She will then give you Kirumi's Tie.
Go to the first floor, and go down to reach the Down hallway. Enter the door on the right to lead to the Underground. Proceed through the tunnels without being spotted by the dolls. When you get to the last room, open the chest to get Kirumi's Backpack.
Go back to the Down hallway and go in the door on the left to get to the Doctor's office. Get the Note on the wall on the left part of the room. Proceed to exit the room, and get teleported to a dark hallway. Keep running down and do not stop for anything to escape.YOU'LL BE BACK~
Go to the second floor and go back to the Lab. Examine the computer on the right part of the room and enter the code on the Note. It should be 1-0-3-9-2. The door on the top part of the room will unlock and you can go through it to get to the Secret room. Go to the door in the back and open the chest in that room to get Kirumi's Shoes.
Go to the first floor and go to the back of the room to go Outside. Enter the building in the back of the area to get to the Ritual room. Examine the chest at the back of the room.
Go back to the first floor and go up the stairs that lead's to the hallway with two doors. Enter the door on the left to go to Igawara's room and then talk to her.
From here, you can do one of two things to lead to the Good or Bad end.
Bad End - Go to the second floor and go in the Library and enter the door there to go to Library's room. Examine Akari and then choose to eat her. Go back to the first floor and go out the back door to get Outside. Go to the building in the back to get to the Ritual Room. Examine the box in the back of the room. Congrats! You beat the game and got the Bad End.
Good End - Go to the first floor and go in the Infirmiry and examine Rhoda. Choose to eat her. Go back to the first floor and go out the back door to get Outside. Go to the building in the back to get to the Ritual Room. Examine the box in the back of the room. Congrats! You beat the game and got the Good End.

Alright, hope that helps. If you run into any issues, let me know and I'll try to edit it to fix it.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:40 am

Thank you very much!
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:01 am

It was a great game:)
Really Scary:D (I LOVE IT)
snowkid0011