Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Postby Egads » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:56 pm

Kirumi... a girl who mysteriously disappeared from school without a single trace left behind. After a few months, the entire school's been cursed, and now it's up to you to undo it... or digest trying.

Kirumi is an RPG Horror Vore Game made in RPG Maker MZ that was inspired by the horror game Misao.
I've always wanted to try and make a horror game with vore elements and now I think it's about time I give it a shot! Hope you all are prepared for the ride~ :wink:

"What is this game, 'gads?"
In this game, you play as MC who's friend went missing and their school has been cursed. It's now up to you to undo the curse and to also not get digested by the hungry spirits that are roaming around the school.

Disclaimer
This game contains the following:
Spoiler: show
F/F
Digestion
Jumpscares
Disturbing imagery
Loud noises
Dark maps
Dark themes

The game's story is complete! Please enjoy the story of Kirumi and her former classmates~
https://therealegads.itch.io/kirumi
Oh, and also please consider joining our Discord server!
And consider supporting me on Patreon too!

Walkthroughs: I highly recommend finishing the game at least once before checking these

Looking forward to what you guys and gals think! :D
Screenshots:
Last edited by Egads on Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:16 pm, edited 42 times in total.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game

Postby Egads » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Uploaded a small fix to nerf the chase sequence in the game, hope more people can bypass it now ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:58 pm

Are you supposed to be unable to access the menu at first? I can't save before starting the chase, and trying to hit Load on the game over screen just makes the hollow-eyed girl stare at the screen directly...
Achenar
Participator

Postby ayosensei » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:18 pm

the person do so be misao , well maybe not show her , just make only sound and text
the chase run in begin is crazy ,when we load the new screen , we do tap again the touch but the ghost is alright catch us and eat us
we cant save the flie and we do restart the begin story again and again , i did try all touch for find the safe but no find

I had to go to the options to put the "dash" on so that my person runs all the time for not be eat and even with this...is to hard for i pass the 3th screen chase where 2 girl out of any way....idk if you did play or find a way for not be catch

i like the girl when she look you with 2 point white when you click on load but is to long , i was imagine you will make a scaryface or scream but no , she just stare and for like 10-20 second..is so long...
ayosensei
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:20 pm

Achenar wrote:Are you supposed to be unable to access the menu at first? I can't save before starting the chase, and trying to hit Load on the game over screen just makes the hollow-eyed girl stare at the screen directly...

Uploaded a fix for that just now so I recommend downloading the game again to see if it's easier! And yes, that staring part was intentional :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:44 pm

Tried the demo,pretty hard to get to the other room when the ghost literally bunny hop to catch you.
I dont know if you are planning it but maybe adding stomach and digestion noises in the game over screen would make the
Vore more authentic,maybe swallowing sounds when the mc scream too..
Anyway for a demo its pretty nice,hope you can finish the game.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:56 pm

Holy smokes, a horror game? YES.

EDIT: Just played it; it's buggy (pressing load on the game over screen softlocks my game) and short, but fun, too. The chase scene got way easier when I discovered that you can move diagonally in this game.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:17 pm

Is, uh... is the whole "Misao with the serial numbers half-filed off" thing a placeholder? You've even just straight-up got Library in there...
Achenar
Participator

Postby Dengamer » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:24 pm

i cannot for my life get past the chase scene after the staircase
Dengamer
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:01 pm

Oh, a horror vore game? I'm interested. And I'll jump on the Misao comparison bandwagon here, too. Honestly, it's probably a good horror game to take after, if you're going with vore. The deaths in those games did have a little bit of ridiculousness and absurdness to them, so vore would definitely fit right in.
Judging by the first (and only) vore scene right now, I take it you're gonna go with the soft vore route? Or at the very least, non-hard vore? I've always wanted to see how a vore horror game would play out without any outlandish blood and gore. Would have to bump up the other horror factors though, but I could see it working.
It's also a tad bit funny seeing other people having trouble with the chase sequence. Not because I'm better (it took me a lot of tries before I did it), but because that's pretty much how a lot of RPG horror games do chase sequences. Fast as hell chasers, small windows of opportunities to win, and lots of trial and error. Kinda nostalgic, really.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:03 am

Oh? What is this will there be mad father an ib references in this moment?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:23 am

Vore Horror you have me curious!
(Posting to keep an eye on this.)
Younger99
Participator

Postby 2410561942 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:17 am

horror vore game sounds cool, by the way is it only oral vore?
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:49 pm

What the game holds so far is pretty nice, honestly. I'm eager to see how it'll develop as time goes on ^^

That being said...out of mere curiosity, unless it's just a me problem, would it be possible to make WASD an option to move your character around as opposed to just the arrow keys?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barteq2236 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:20 am

Yo is the chase even possible to win?
Barteq2236
New to the forum

Postby frozenToothpick » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:18 am

Barteq2236 wrote:Yo is the chase even possible to win?

Sure it is. It's an easy weave through the first part, just go down the hall, then book it upwards and to the left to get through. The dash button's going to be your friend there.
frozenToothpick
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:24 pm

Barteq2236 wrote:Yo is the chase even possible to win?

Aim for the door, although I thought that after I got past the spirits once already until they caught me because of the real-fake hallway
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chuba » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:07 pm

It's a shame the demo's super short, but the game has lots of potential! Even though the chase was nerfed, it was a bit unclear to go to the door or to keep going left, but also a bit tricky after the stairs, you have to keep going down to continue the chase till the end, alongside the re-load takes fairly long after being caught which I find odd but I'm sure that'd be fixed. Besides that, can't wait for an update or full game!
Chuba
New to the forum

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:15 pm

I laughed when I died.
I laughed more when I hit load
I REALLY laughed after cancelling out of the loading screen.
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:24 am

Good start on the game.
Nice chase :p
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Next