Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [FULL GAME]

Postby vovaunic » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:17 pm

Thanks a lot for the game. A big plus was the wonderful ghost from the magical corridor after the second meeting with the doctor :-D :D :-D
vovaunic
New to the forum

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [FULL GAME]

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:02 pm

It;s now the 15'th, quite excited to see what this update brings? and if we see some more of certain figures (both living and un)
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [COMPLETE]

Postby Egads » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:38 pm

Kirumi's final update, ~Truth~, is finally here!

This update adds a lot more story inside a new gamemode that you'll unlock after completing the game and
Spoiler: show
getting the good ending.

The main game also got a few additions that you might enjoy as well~ :wink:

Thank you guys so much for playing this game, please consider this my thank you for checking it out <3
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:10 pm

Nice way wrap things up with this new gamemode. Haven't done main story to see what the new goodies are yet though.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Egads » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:34 pm

Uploaded a bug fix where if you start the gamemode after finishing the game, the ending picture would remain
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Just played through the new mode, but haven't looked back at the main mode.

I seem to have found a bug. Playing through the Paper's scene keeps the light lowered afterwards. It also highlights the question of why
Yui prioritizes Ms. Rhoda at all while ignoring Otome entirely
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:56 pm

Given the horror genre of the game, I was convinced I'd see the new update around midnight earlier. Regardless, I'm excited to play the game again and see the new stuff.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:06 pm

I was wondering why Otome didn't seem to be included either?
NekoYuki
???

Postby Egads » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Uploaded another bug fix that fixes two bugs; lights out after finishing Otome's segment and sometimes not getting access to the truth segment after finishing the game
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:59 pm

Yet another bug fix is out related to Shino's segment having a white tint, and a few typos

Gonna go to sleep now so future bugs will be fixed tomorrow ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DjConnorJ » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:18 pm

Would transferring a completed save unlock the truth part or do you have to complete a new game?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:30 pm

Transferring a completed one works. I did that.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Achenar » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:32 pm

I seem to have found the little something special added to the main story...

But... is there a way to view it again? I opened up the game again and she gave me a little "you want to go back?" spiel. If I replay the Good End? she jumpscares me again, but opening the game after that won't trigger Special End again...
And, does she have any influence on Truth? I couldn't seem to find any "wrong" things to do in general in there, or anything to do besides viewing the scenes...
Achenar
Participator

Postby Sharcade » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:44 pm

Achenar wrote:I seem to have found the little something special added to the main story...

But... is there a way to view it again? I opened up the game again and she gave me a little "you want to go back?" spiel. If I replay the Good End? she jumpscares me again, but opening the game after that won't trigger Special End again...
And, does she have any influence on Truth? I couldn't seem to find any "wrong" things to do in general in there, or anything to do besides viewing the scenes...

I think you need to do the normal way of "resetting" that particular spirit by starting a "new" game before going through all her stuff again and then replaying the Good End?
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby MasterGryph » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:10 pm

I appreciate that Truth shows us more characterization when there was very little shown about the others during the main story.

Something seems off about the presentation, though.

The setup is the explanation that Kirumi "went too far" and not all of the victims deserved their fates, so Yui is being given the chance to save them.
But of the three gravestones, two are for outright villains (Even if Yui wasn't aware of this before they died). And the fourth is for Akiri - who is outright Alive on the good route.

Shino's scene does have her in a situation where we can root for her, but it's completely unrelated to the main story. There's neither commentary about Shino having been betraying Yui all along, nor how Yui ate her without regret before finding that out. And dripping salt on the fake Kirumis is "too horrible" compared to beating them unconscious with a baseball bat?

And as for Ms. Rhoda... she secretly fantasized about being eaten? That's a non-sequitur, not a sympathetic trait. None of Yui's encouragement to her makes sense - especially if she's already seen the Otome notes. (On that note, Otome was completely awake and able to talk? Then why didn't she contradict Rhoda's lies in the first place?)

I have noticed that they are also the people Yui kills herself, but this is never spoken of.
MasterGryph
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:43 am

Really nice little extra side story here. I remember some heartwarming/wrenching stuff in the extra story in Misao, and it's pretty prevalent here as well.
For the main story, I'm kinda unsure what else was there to find in this particular update, besides a new model accompanying a character or two. Also apart from one particular addition that I'll have to amend my guide for. Wondering if you could steer me in the right direction if there's something good I may have overlooked. In all honesty, I was kinda expecting
the Meta girl (as I've seen her referred to as before) to confront you if you put in the code for the lab's secret room before going to the doctor's room. As that would completely skip her segment, and I figure with using her 4th wall breaking powers to know that, she'd be kinda mad and offended at that.

I did notice something at the end.
In the little sorta cutscene for the true ending credits, there appear to be 2 Akaris in the room with the babies and cat. Was one of them suppose to be Otome?
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:47 am

MasterGryph wrote:I appreciate that Truth shows us more characterization when there was very little shown about the others during the main story.

The setup is the explanation that Kirumi "went too far" and not all of the victims deserved their fates, so Yui is being given the chance to save them.
But of the three gravestones, two are for outright villains (Even if Yui wasn't aware of this before they died). And the fourth is for Akiri - who is outright Alive on the good route.

Shino's scene does have her in a situation where we can root for her, but it's completely unrelated to the main story. There's neither commentary about Shino having been betraying Yui all along, nor how Yui ate her without regret before finding that out. And dripping salt on the fake Kirumis is "too horrible" compared to beating them unconscious with a baseball bat?

And as for Ms. Rhoda... she secretly fantasized about being eaten? That's a non-sequitur, not a sympathetic trait. None of Yui's encouragement to her makes sense - especially if she's already seen the Otome notes. (On that note, Otome was completely awake and able to talk? Then why didn't she contradict Rhoda's lies in the first place?)

I have noticed that they are also the people Yui kills herself, but this is never spoken of.

The reason why MC didn't talk about her eating Shino is because it would probably be awkward and so I decided against it.

As for the teacher, it's understandable if you hate her. This gamemode sorta tests your moral compass on who you personally think deserves forgiveness and who doesn't. So if you disagree with MC's choice, that's fine.

I'm sorry if there's a bit of story inconsistencies here and there. This is the very first game I made public that has a story because the ones before kinda sucked ^^;

VirtuosoViking wrote:Really nice little extra side story here. I remember some heartwarming/wrenching stuff in the extra story in Misao, and it's pretty prevalent here as well.
For the main story, I'm kinda unsure what else was there to find in this particular update, besides a new model accompanying a character or two. Also apart from one particular addition that I'll have to amend my guide for. Wondering if you could steer me in the right direction if there's something good I may have overlooked. In all honesty, I was kinda expecting
the Meta girl (as I've seen her referred to as before) to confront you if you put in the code for the lab's secret room before going to the doctor's room. As that would completely skip her segment, and I figure with using her 4th wall breaking powers to know that, she'd be kinda mad and offended at that.

I did notice something at the end.
In the little sorta cutscene for the true ending credits, there appear to be 2 Akaris in the room with the babies and cat. Was one of them suppose to be Otome?

There's a secret ending you gotta find that's may or may not related to her :>

Also I once again forgot to make the code random each run, time to fix that lol

Also also really? I'll look through the game after I come back home and if that's true, I'll upload a quick fix patch :lol:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:46 pm

Egads wrote:
MasterGryph wrote:I appreciate that Truth shows us more characterization when there was very little shown about the others during the main story.

The reason why MC didn't talk about her eating Shino is because it would probably be awkward and so I decided against it.

As for the teacher, it's understandable if you hate her. This gamemode sorta tests your moral compass on who you personally think deserves forgiveness and who doesn't. So if you disagree with MC's choice, that's fine.

I'm sorry if there's a bit of story inconsistencies here and there. This is the very first game I made public that has a story because the ones before kinda sucked ^^;

Yeah, I know how hard writing can be.
Though forgiveness and disagreeing with a punishment are different things. Soul sacrifice is an inherently extreme act, after all.

And it appears Igawara didn't bother arranging for Otome to be rescued from that oblivion. (What, could Yui only interact with the ones she had a direct hand in killing?) Though apparently, he had Akari clones made to test Yui one last time and help raise the babies afterward instead?

The mechanics of how the supernatural seems to work might be leading me off on tangents to the intended message.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Azirovka » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:14 pm

Well I have played it, and I must say.
- Thank you for the great game.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:10 pm

Egads wrote:
There's a secret ending you gotta find that's may or may not related to her :>

Also I once again forgot to make the code random each run, time to fix that lol

Also also really? I'll look through the game after I come back home and if that's true, I'll upload a quick fix patch :lol:

Yep! Found that ending, and I already updated my guide for that as well. Thought there'd be one for the true end, but I suppose that would kinda kill the mood, so to speak, haha. And yeah, if the code is supposed to be random, that would definitely make you go get the note with the code, though I still believe the meta girl confronting you if you broke continuity would have been hilarious.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game