Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [FULL GAME]

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:47 pm

Oh jeeze, I honestly didn't think that this many people would be stuck still, but I guess we all have different play experiences. Okay, I'll do a walkthrough. This will just be to get through the game, if you want the game overs, check my last post out.
Spoiler: show
After gaining control of your character, you'll want to leave the classroom, and start the first encounter by going left in the hallway. Run away in the opposite direction of the spirits, then in the next room, run down the stairs. When you get to the next and last room, make your way to the top part of the room and enter the door that is lit up.
From here, there are several things you can do in any order you want, but some encounters need a specific item. If you follow my guide, you won't have to worry about that, though.The game has indicators to lead you to the Library first, but you don't have to go there first. You will have to do it eventually for one of the endings.
Go to the teacher's room on the first floor by the vending machine and talk to Otome. You have to talk to her to trigger an event later.
Go to the second floor and go in Classroom 2-A and open the right locker in the back of the room to let Rhoda out. You cannot have a full belly here, otherwise it'll lead to a game over.
Go to the Infirmary on the first floor and talk to Rhoda to get Coins.
Go to the vending machine on the first floor and use the Coins to get the Soda Can. Be sure to equip the Coins first before using them.
Go back to the Infirmary on the first floor and talk to Rhoda again. She will give you Kirumi's Skirt.
Go to the Library and talk to Miss Library. Agree to be her friend and give her a different name if you want to. Then go to the back right of the room and examine the open space there. It is a door that leads to Library's room. Investigate the girl sleeping on the bed and then talk to Library again in the previous room to learn about Akari. Equip the Soda Can and then go back to Library's Room and talk to Akari on the bed.
Go to the right hallway on the second floor (just go right after leaving the Library). Take the stairs that lead to the third floor. Take the stairs that lead to the attic and obtain the Salt from the end of the room. When you get the text box that your phone turns off, keep going down until you exit the attic. Make sure to press down AFTER the text box is closed, otherwise you won't move and will get a game over.
On the third floor, go to the right part of the room to go to the right hallway. Keep going to reach the rooftops and open the chest there for Kirumi's Underwear. Do the QTE to escape the spirit.
Go down the stairs from the third floor and then go to the right part of the room to go to the Lab.
Talk to Shino which will trigger the Doctor Encounter. Talk to Shino again to eat her and end the encounter.
Examine the metal cabinet near you which is shimmering now to get the Gloves.
Go to the first floor and go into the Girl's bathroom. Go to the toilet on the right and examine it with the Gloves equipped to obtain the Belly-shaped Key. Avoid the bathroom ghost on your way out.
Go to the second floor and go to the left part of the room to go to the left hallway. Equip the Salt and investigate the stained spot on the floor, then continue to the left to the Piano room. (if you can't see it, try going to the left and observe where the spirit pops up when the screen fades.)
In the Piano room, go to the desk with the open book on it, and wait for the spirit to thank you for listening to her play. A chest will appear. With the Belly-shaped Key equipped, open the chest to get the Baseball Bat.
Go to the first floor and go to the back part of the room to go Outside. Examine the well to the left of the area to go to the Underground. Equip the Baseball Bat and break the rocks in your way. When you break the third one, immediately run back and turn left or right the first chance you get to avoid the underground ghost.
Continue to the end of the room and examine the sign above the water to digest Shino. A hole in the wall will appear. Go in the hole and open the chest to get the Acid Potion and Kirumi's Top.
Go to the first floor and go up the stairs that leads to the hallway with Igawara's room and enter the room on the right to go to the Break room. Make sure to have the Baseball Bat equipped and examine the plant in the middle of the room. Pick the option to destroy it and get the Emergency Exit Key.
Go to the right hallway of the first floor and continue to through the door. Make sure you have the Emergency Exit Key equipped and proceed through the room to the door at the end.
Witness the scene where Otome gets eaten. Then equip the Acid Potion, and then talk to the spirit. She will then give you Kirumi's Tie.
Go to the first floor, and go down to reach the Down hallway. Enter the door on the right to lead to the Underground. Proceed through the tunnels without being spotted by the dolls. When you get to the last room, open the chest to get Kirumi's Backpack.
Go back to the Down hallway and go in the door on the left to get to the Doctor's office. Get the Note on the wall on the left part of the room. (If you came here with a big belly, there will be another encounter with the Doctor. Don't interact with anything, and she'll leave you alone) Proceed to exit the room, and get teleported to a dark hallway. Keep running down and do not stop for anything to escape.YOU'LL BE BACK~
Go to the second floor and go back to the Lab. Examine the computer on the right part of the room and enter the code on the Note. It should be randomized, so I can't help you here. The door on the top part of the room will unlock and you can go through it to get to the Secret room. Go to the door in the back and open the chest in that room to get Kirumi's Shoes.
Go to the first floor and go to the back of the room to go Outside. Enter the building in the back of the area to get to the Ritual room. Examine the chest at the back of the room.
Go back to the first floor and go up the stairs that lead's to the hallway with two doors. Enter the door on the left to go to Igawara's room and then talk to her.
From here, you can do one of two things to lead to the Good or Bad end.
Bad End - Go to the second floor and go in the Library and enter the door there to go to Library's room. Examine Akari and then choose to eat her. Go back to the first floor and go out the back door to get Outside. Go to the building in the back to get to the Ritual Room. Examine the box in the back of the room. Congrats? You beat the game and got the Bad End. Nice going.
Good End - Go to the first floor and go in the Infirmiry and examine Rhoda. Choose to eat her. Go back to the first floor and go out the back door to get Outside. Go to the building in the back to get to the Ritual Room. Examine the box in the back of the room. Congrats! You beat the game and got the Good End! Everyone's Happy! Maybe.
True End - After getting the Good End, you can select "Truth" from the main menu. Everything there is pretty straight forward, no need for complex thinking here. Just do what you can and you'll get to the end. Congrats! You beat "Truth" and got the True End. Along with maybe some feels.

Special End - I can make your "Good End" even better if you want~ Just meet me in the Doctor's Room and accept my offer~ You won't regret it, I promise~

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY BELLY

Alright, hope that helps. If you run into any issues, let me know and I'll try to edit it to fix it.
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:47 pm

olen wrote:I might be dumb and missing something, but what do I do about the tunnel where you break 3 rocks and after the third one a girl runs at ya, is there a way to dodge her or overcome her?

To get past the spirit that charges you after you break the third boulder, turn around and run back to the open area then run to either side. The acid potion is just after her behind a requirement so make sure you have it and just read the stone tablet on the wall behind the little lake.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm

so after getting the salt, my game is stuck zoomed in, this intended or some sorta bug, even when i change rooms, floors, and even try to reload

edit, workaround i found, go back into that zone again and leaving reset it.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:09 pm

ohhhhI get it, keep pressing down even though your phone turns off. Like continue pressing the down key towards the exit when you get the message. I sure was confused.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:40 pm

hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Egads » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:56 pm

Uploaded a quick bug fix update!

This update aims to fix some of the bugs pointed out by the peeps who played it, and
it may or may not have changed one of the spirits in The Lab..
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Phew okay, my guides still remain relevant and up to date. And if something may or may not was added to the lab spirit, I would say that it was a neat little addition.
Oh one more thing Egads. The numbers on the note, would that happen to be somebody's birthday? Or just a random set of numbers?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:27 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Phew okay, my guides still remain relevant and up to date. And if something may or may not was added to the lab spirit, I would say that it was a neat little addition.
Oh one more thing Egads. The numbers on the note, would that happen to be somebody's birthday? Or just a random set of numbers?

Funnily enough, the latter. I thought about making them random during each playthrough but I'm not sure why I haven't done that yet :lol:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedInstead » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:54 pm

I loved this! Genuinely one of the better and more unique vore games here IMO, I don't leave comments too often but this one piqued my interest :)

The map was actually pretty well constructed and genuinely interesting to roam around the different areas. Not too ridiculously large so you can get to certain parts faster which I appreciate because getting lost in a game I'm enjoying is my least favorite thing ever (rip Elden Ring 50 hour playthrough)

One thing I wish you had added was little lines after each game over... Something to give the spirits some character. There's a lot of them but would do so much for the game in terms of variety, but who knows that might take away from the creepiness

Like a solid 9.5/10 loved the horror angle and the dark ending
RedInstead
New to the forum

Postby Kurohane » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Absolutely loved this game, definitely one of the most interesting games I've seen on here. Especially pleased that the horror aspect actually works and doesn't (at least to me) clash at all with the more perverted side of things.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to
reset Meta ghost in order to get her first time scene again? Seems like the switch that gets her into "repeat encounter mode" is independent from the save so even if you load one from before you enter the doctor's office for the first time, she still remembers you.

P.S.: Fully agree with the comment above about little game-over lines. Maybe it'd defeat the purpose of them but I personally felt like the more jumpscare-y deaths could have really benefited from a little line at the end.
Kurohane
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:31 pm

Kurohane wrote:Absolutely loved this game, definitely one of the most interesting games I've seen on here. Especially pleased that the horror aspect actually works and doesn't (at least to me) clash at all with the more perverted side of things.

reset Meta ghost in order to get her first time scene again? Seems like the switch that gets her into "repeat encounter mode" is independent from the save so even if you load one from before you enter the doctor's office for the first time, she still remembers you.

P.S.: Fully agree with the comment above about little game-over lines. Maybe it'd defeat the purpose of them but I personally felt like the more jumpscare-y deaths could have really benefited from a little line at the end.

also 100% agree with resetting the meta moments in the game without deleting everything and starting all over, ive tried various ways and only ended up ruining save folders
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Egads » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:35 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:
Kurohane wrote:Absolutely loved this game, definitely one of the most interesting games I've seen on here. Especially pleased that the horror aspect actually works and doesn't (at least to me) clash at all with the more perverted side of things.

also 100% agree with resetting the meta moments in the game without deleting everything and starting all over, ive tried various ways and only ended up ruining save folders

This question has been asked before but basically
just start a new game lol
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jasamprn » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:27 am

Really enjoyed this one. Gets the shlocky old school RPG horror vibe right down to the character refrences.

Quick question, is that lab spirit update sugnificant? replaying the into is kinda my one bugbear witht he whole process. XD
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:23 pm

Another bug fix has been uploaded!

This one mostly fixed one bug in the attic lol, however the intro chase sequence got a big nerf so hopefully it's much easier now :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordKentus » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:56 pm

I am having a bit of trouble getting out from the doll room once you get the backpack, it seems I just can't get the timing down to get past the first doll.
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby SilverBear13 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:02 am

what did you use to make the characters? I've been seeing this style a lot lately.
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:08 pm

SilverBear13 wrote:what did you use to make the characters? I've been seeing this style a lot lately.

Egads uses Kisekae with the Vore mod by Annanuki. I use it in my games as well, it’s pretty useful and easy to make characters.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Intoweirdthings01 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:01 pm

The save folder should be transferrable between the old updates and new ones, only recently figured that one out myself, and basically the way to do that is to copy all the folders from a newly downloaded version of the game and replace them in the older version you currently have played on. This has worked for me just about every time, but I would still recommend you make a copy of the entire game folder just in case.

I also figured out how to
reset the Meta Ghost's first scene, but it does require you to edit the game files, and I'm not sure if Egads is comfortable with this information being shared.
Intoweirdthings01
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:13 pm

I've been able to repeat getting the glowing eyes game startup, but I'm unsure as to what i did to actually get this, able to share what the requirements for that one were?
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Tom180 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:04 am

I have gotten the good ending but now it makes me curious is there a bad ending or is the bad ending just getting a game over if so can I get some tips on how to get it?
Also the good ending makes it look like a cliffhanger, does that mean there’s gonna be a sequel or is it just for people that like to make theories on games?
Tom180
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game