Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [FULL GAME]

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:29 am

I'm minorly spoiling the game here.
Spoiler: show
I kinda wasn't expecting the ending to be kind of sad. Seeing Kirumi's fate wasn't what I expected. I definitely felt sad for her.
I unfortunately only played from my previous save so I need to start from the beginning and see all the changes.
I'm definitely impressed by how this game turned out, and I can't wait to see more of your work Egads.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:04 am

Ok question, what am I supposed to do next? I got all the pieces of Kirumi's stuff as well as the acid potion but I'm missing two girls that haven't been eaten for their names to be engraved on the headstones in the northern part of the school where the well is. Also I skipped the chase scene area cause that was way harder than it should be once I got down the stairs cause I was caught immediately due to the spirits being faster than me and blocking my way past them.

Edit 1: Nevermind I figured it out.

Edit 2: So just finished the game and got both endings, nice endings and I'm not sure which one I like better since both are good in their own right.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Susuko » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:16 pm

I have Kirumi's Skirt,shoes,underwear and backpask and don't know how to find the other two items.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:53 pm

Alright, so I think I have all the game overs here, possibly.
Tag consolation prize - Get caught by the spirits chasing you outside the starting classroom.
For every rose, a thorn - Inspect the plant in the break room next to Igawara's room.
Well, this is awkward - Look behind you while going to the emergency exit in the first floor right hallway.
Curiosity killed the student - Open the locker in classroom 2-B on the second floor.
Library snacks - Refuse to be Miss Library's friend.
Judge this particular book by its cover - Read "The Book of Vore" in the Library in the room where Akari is sleeping.
The price of a QTE failure - Fail the quick time event on the rooftops in the third floor right hallway.
Haven't I seen you before?* - Talk to the person standing on the roof.
*This can only happen after opening the roof chest and escaping the spirit there.
Peckish paintings - Inspect the topmost art easel in the art room on the third floor.
Predators in mirror are hungrier than they appear - Inspect the mirror in the art room, before or after it calls to you, and do not resist.
A totally non-youtuber related fear - Get caught by a womannequin in the attic on the third floor.
How rude* - Leave your seat in the middle of the ghost's piano song in the piano room on the second floor.
No one likes a show off* - Play the piano in the piano room on the second floor
*You'll need the salt from the attic to get in the piano room.
Stuck between a door and a wet place - Try to open the locked door in the lab on the second floor.
Slow reaction time - Make no attempt to hide from the doctor in the lab on the second floor.
Guess you didn't fit - Hide in the metal cabinet when the doctor comes in the lab on the second floor.
Out of the frying pan, into the stomach acids - Jump in the hole when the doctor comes in the lab on the second floor.
A strange place to play* - Get caught by the bathroom ghost in the girl's bathroom on the first floor.
*You'll need the gloves from the Lab to get the belly key from the toilet, which makes the ghost appear.
Yui was not the imposter* - Open the locker in classroom 2-A on the second floor with a belly full of Shino.
*You'll need to eat Shino in the Lab before coming here.
The reaction time of a potato - Get caught by the spirit in the Underground area from outside the first floor.
Gurin looking a little sus* - Talk to Gurin(?) in the storage room on the third floor.
*Can only happen after giving the acid potion to the spirit outside the emergency exit.
Yui? YUI?! YUUUUIIII!!!! - Get spotted by one of the patrolling dolls in the Underground on the first floor down hallway. (fun fact, there's three different colored dolls to be eaten by here.)
Let sleeping dolls lie - Inspect the lone stationary doll in the Underground on the first floor down hallway.
Bed and breakfast - Hide inside one of the sleeping dolls for too long in the third room of the Underground.
Don't know why you thought that was a good hiding spot* - Hide where the note was when the doctor comes back to the doctor's room in the first floor down hallway.
Guess you didn't fit here either* - Hide in the metal cabinet when the doctor comes back to the doctor's room in the first floor down hallway.
*The doctor only comes back here if you still have a belly full of Shino. Also after the Lab encounter.
Something terrible approaches...* - Take the note in the doctor's room on the first floor down hallway and get caught by HER ACCEPT YOUR FATE AS BOOB FAT~.
*Can only go in the doctor's room after the encounter in the lab.
Never let your guard down. EVER - Get caught by the spirit that rushes you when you try to go into the unlocked secret room in the Lab
Against your better judgement - After getting Kirumi's shoes in the little room of the secret room, go back out to the main part of the secret room and and and andandand- Something went into the closet there~ You should DEFINITELY inspect it~

If anyone wants me to, I could make a walkthrough as well.
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:42 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Alright, so I think I have all the game overs here, possibly.
Tag consolation prize - Get caught by the spirits chasing you outside the starting classroom.
For every rose, a thorn - Inspect the plant in the break room next to Igawara's room.
Well, this is awkward - Look behind you while going to the emergency exit in the first floor right hallway.
Curiosity killed the student - Open the locker in classroom 2-B on the second floor.
The price of a QTE failure - Fail the quick time event on the rooftops in the third floor right hallway.
Peckish paintings - Inspect the topmost art easel in the art room on the third floor.
A totally non-youtuber related fear - Get caught by a womannequin in the attic on the third floor.
How rude* - Leave your seat in the middle of the ghost's piano song in the piano room on the second floor.
Backed yourself into a corner - Try to open the locked door in the lab on the second floor.
Slow reaction time - Make no attempt to hide from the doctor in the lab on the second floor.
Guess you didn't fit - Hide in the metal cabinet when the doctor comes in the lab on the second floor.
Out of the frying pan, into the fire - Jump in the hole when the doctor comes in the lab on the second floor.
A strange place to play* - Get caught by the bathroom ghost in the girl's bathroom on the first floor.
*You'll need the gloves from the Lab to get the belly key from the toilet, which makes the ghost appear.
Yui was not the imposter* - Open the locker in classroom 2-A on the second floor with a belly full of Shino.
The reaction time of a potato - Get caught by the spirit in the Underground area from outside the first floor.
Gurin looking a little sus* - Talk to Gurin(?) in the storage room on the third floor.
*Can only happen after giving the acid potion to the spirit outside the emergency exit.
Yui? YUI?! YUUUUIIII!!!! - Get spotted by one of the patrolling dolls in the Underground on the first floor down hallway. (fun fact, there's three different colored dolls to be eaten by here.)
Let sleeping dolls lie - Inspect the lone stationary doll in the Underground on the first floor down hallway.
Don't know why you thought that was a good hiding spot* - Hide where the note was when the doctor comes back to the doctor's room in the first floor down hallway.
Guess you didn't fit here either - Hide in the metal cabinet when the doctor comes back to the doctor's room in the first floor down hallway.
*The doctor only comes back here if you still have a belly full of Shino. Also after the Lab encounter.
Something terrible approaches...* - Take the note in the doctor's room on the first floor down hallway and get caught by HER ACCEPT YOUR FATE AS BOOB FAT~.

Found most of these, but didn't know about others. Will need to play again to see if I found them all. I would want to put this into the game as a game-over checklist of sorts, but a number of requirements for certain ones might not be accessible depending on what you do. Especially when a good number require you to have you-know-what first. Perhaps when you go to the place which can relieve you of that predicament, Yui can comment on how she hasn't seen all the things she can do yet. If you go ahead anyway then it's on you for being locked out of those game-overs. Hey, Egads, what to you think?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:28 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Alright, so I think I have all the game overs here, possibly.
Backed yourself into a corner - Try to open the locked door in the lab on the second floor.
Out of the frying pan, into the fire - Jump in the hole when the doctor comes in the lab on the second floor.
Guess you didn't fit here either - Hide in the metal cabinet when the doctor comes back to the doctor's room in the first floor down hallway.

That would be helpful.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrypter » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:21 pm

I also can't figure out how to get the good ending
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:42 am

I'm stuck on the part with the mannequins, phone keeps shutting down. Saw someone say, "Keep going down without stopping," but I don't know what that means. Is there a secret passage way perhaps?
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 am

zoidburg05 wrote:I'm stuck on the part with the mannequins, phone keeps shutting down. Saw someone say, "Keep going down without stopping," but I don't know what that means. Is there a secret passage way perhaps?

Yeah, I was a little confused too. I think what it means is press on the down arrow key for as a long as it takes to get back to the third floor. That's what I did and it's how I got out.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xing » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:36 am

The game is very good, and the audio of the face-bashing is also very good. Who knows how the bad ending is triggered? I triggered a good ending, which is really scary. The ending is just curiosity, and it doesn't matter if I am scared.
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby xing » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:50 am

Doctor, if you don't run after taking the note over there, you will be eaten by a ghost, and then you will be scared once, and then you will drop the game. One said another, the game is really good. It scared me three times in a row, and I am still in shock.
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby DegenOtaku » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:13 am

How long is the game?
DegenOtaku
New to the forum

Postby Moxxieasslover » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:55 am

I got Kirumi's Top, Skirt, Tie, Shoes, Backpack.... What do i do now?
Moxxieasslover
New to the forum

Postby Miraak11th » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:04 am

Where do I find the acid potion? And how do I get past the spirit behind the three boulders in the water well.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:34 am

To get past the spirit that charges you after you break the third boulder, turn around and run back to the open area then run to either side. The acid potion is just after her behind a requirement so make sure you have it and just read the stone tablet on the wall behind the little lake.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby LethiaAzalea » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:09 am

I doubt there is gonna be any updates to this now it's done, but as a kind of post-game fun deal, or maybe as like to complete the nod to the original game inspiring this, an extra chapter that can unlock like, a nude mode or a 'willing' mode (the willing mode could basically replace the death-scream with a moan or something.)

This was a fun, pervy romp through the original horror game inspiring this.

Got the good ending, probably not gonna do the bad ending, only because I don't wanna do bad endings on purpose, always feel bad.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:54 am

Ok fuck I'm lost as hell...

Have three Kirumi pieces and just finished the doctor chase scene.

Been walking around for a while now.
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:14 am

Brub I keep reading about some bat but for the life of me I can't find it.

Someone please help... I've been stuck for 2 hours walking around punching shit trying to find something to help me go already!!!
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:08 pm

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Brub I keep reading about some bat but for the life of me I can't find it.

Someone please help... I've been stuck for 2 hours walking around punching shit trying to find something to help me go already!!!

In the bathroom you'll find a belly-shaped key (need gloves from the lab) then open the chest in the piano room.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olen » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:44 pm

I might be dumb and missing something, but what do I do about the tunnel where you break 3 rocks and after the third one a girl runs at ya, is there a way to dodge her or overcome her?
olen
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game