brainstorming to make a game? what would you like to see?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: brainstorming to make a game? what would you like to see

Postby therusted » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:47 pm

How about something with animations?Echidna Wars DX was great because it had good animations

most vore games just show a normal image then another one with big belly,well that sucks

please make it with good animations and sprites in a good resolution,it makes a huge diference

not asking for realistic 3d graphics just something well animated and well draw
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:07 pm

something with player pred where you can choose your avatar's gender (possibly including non-standard genders like cuntboy, dickgirl, herm, or male herm) and be able to perform appropriate forms of alt vore depending on the chosen player gender
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Overmind42 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:44 pm

I want a healthy balance of gameplay and fetish... Not just fetish for the sake of fetish (I DO want a lot of fetish, but not just fap for the sake of fap, there's a balance to be had). Atmosphere & Immersion is very important to me.

Encounters that can be repeated are also ideal. It's tedious to only use a save as a means of repeating a Giantess encounter.

Dialogue variety! In the popular example of the Shrink Fun & Shrink Exp styled games: you don't get a lot of boss dialogue per fight which ultimately makes encounters feel dull & robotic. Having more variety of Dialogue lines during a boss fight goes a long way in making the encounter feel more 'alive'.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacklyn » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:44 pm

tbh something i dont see at all or enough is cock vore, to being dissolved then sex
Jacklyn
New to the forum

Postby Cahutalama » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:22 pm

Personally, and this is something i've thought about doing on my own I just lack the skill at this time, I'd like to see a strategy rpg style vore game. Vore Wars kinda has it going but I'm talking something more like fire emblem or final fantasy tactics where you have class and ability options that allow for a wide variety of scenarios, maybe even some of the more niche ones like bladder vore and the like.
Cahutalama
New to the forum

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:02 pm

The things, that I think, are more important in a vore game are;
- Visuals: There are vore games out there (I won't say names) that because they not have visuals (or have very little) describe the scenes with so much text that, in my opinion, makes the game boring. I understand that not everyone can make visuals for their games but I always appreciate that the game has at least some images. If you can't draw the visuals (I don't blame you, I can't either) you always can make the characters images with KiSEKAE, it is very simple and you can make a lot of different characters.
- Sound: Visuals alone are not enough to make a good game, sometimes when I'm walking around the map of the world or I'am in a scene, if there is no music (for example when you enter a town and you are just walking in pure silence) or sound effects (in OV, AV, UB, ect. scenes) it is like something is missing and it kinda make me feel out of place.
- Variety: With this I mean that the game MUST have a certain number of differents scenes, in my opinion if you say "I wanna make a vore game" but you only do OV scenes, to me it is kinda repetitive. For example (and here I WILL say names) in Shink Exp you have A LOT of different scenes of OV, AV, UB, even in there you have CV (that I don't enjoy that much) and BV. Also you can change between same size vore and giantess vore (I prefer same size, who don't like the big bellies?)
I don't wanna make a large respond so I will stop here, but this are the basics (again in my opinion) that a vore game must have.
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:18 pm

If I have to be honest, the one thing I do not like to see in a vore game is luck based gameplay. Which is to say if you're lucky you *might* get out of the vore/unbirth situation your character is currently in. When it seems like you're making some good progress and then the game throws a curveball you had no way to see coming it makes the whole thing feel Sisyphusian in nature and makes me not want to play anymore. I will not name games, but they know who they are. Some might say such gameplay makes it more fun, but I say losing because the random number god hated you that day is not how I want to play.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voremugen » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:10 am

There is a serious lack of 3D-Vore Games. Preferable VR, but Desktop only would be good. Something akin to Heat, Vore Tournament, maybe even a game like Shadow of the Colossus/Preay to the Gods but centered around you being vored.
The game of my dreams would be something like Monster Hunter/Extinction, but you go against Kaiju that want to snack you.
You build your base and try to survive. When eaten, you leep fighting inside, fighting through a full tour or towards a throw-up. Like a pin-attack with an area change. Guild Wars 2 did that with a giant worm, Bio Mutant did that with one of the main bosses.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:00 am

Biggest thing I have a problem with when dealing with most NSFW games, is the lack of a game beyond the NSFW elements.
If the game itself is good without the NSFW element, but has it added as a way to complete certain things in the game, then it is more enjoyable.

Let's say you go the Monster Hunter route:
This will likely include combat, character equipment, stealth, crafting, and harvesting.
While the more boss like fights could have a setup where either it takes more damage from the inside but you and your equipment take damage over time, being inside would be a benefit in exchange for the extra risk. Another trade off would be if ranged and two-handed weapons are disabled while inside making you need to switch to a lower damage weapon. These things make planning your equipment for the fight important.
Stealth, platforming, and places to escape to for healing mid battle would allow for mistakes to be made up for, and allow for strategy in the fight. These things can also allow you to escape an encounter you are not prepared for.
While the bosses can swallow you whole, maybe there are other enemies that would be more the pin/struggle minigame.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voremugen » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:13 am

Thagrahn wrote:Biggest thing I have a problem with when dealing with most NSFW games, is the lack of a game beyond the NSFW elements.
If the game itself is good without the NSFW element, but has it added as a way to complete certain things in the game, then it is more enjoyable.

Let's say you go the Monster Hunter route:
This will likely include combat, character equipment, stealth, crafting, and harvesting.
While the more boss like fights could have a setup where either it takes more damage from the inside but you and your equipment take damage over time, being inside would be a benefit in exchange for the extra risk. Another trade off would be if ranged and two-handed weapons are disabled while inside making you need to switch to a lower damage weapon. These things make planning your equipment for the fight important.
Stealth, platforming, and places to escape to for healing mid battle would allow for mistakes to be made up for, and allow for strategy in the fight. These things can also allow you to escape an encounter you are not prepared for.
While the bosses can swallow you whole, maybe there are other enemies that would be more the pin/struggle minigame.

This. I would love that.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby SexInspector9000 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:24 pm

Maybe a LoZ LTtP style game?
"All your base are belong to us!"
~cats
SexInspector9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:52 am

SexInspector9000 wrote:Maybe a LoZ LTtP style game?

I've had this idea about a 16 bit game expanded so it's one gigabyte in size. So imagine if a game like Link to the Past, which according to an article I just found stating it comes out at just under one megabyte, was multiplied by a thousand. The game world would be humongous! Actually came up with a name for it too: One Grain Sixteen Bites. Twas originally 1 Gig 16 Bits, but decided it needed a better name. Still trying to figure out how the name would fit into the game story though.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:46 pm

It really depends what you're capable of. Something that I've always wanted to see is a battler like pokemon with monster girls or whatever, but idk what your level of comfort or experience is
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarcasFlint » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:16 pm

Honestly, I think it would be nice to see more M/M furry vore content. I don't know why, but games with a M/M focus seem to be incredibly rare. I may also be in a minority here, but human as pred doesn't sit quite right with me. Human as prey is iffy at best as well, so games with anthro characters are a must have. While not completely necessary (if you go the text adventure route) Images and audio would be great to keep the player engaged. If you end up making an RPG or other genre of game, these are kind of must haves though. Another thing is a variety of vore and maybe some nonvore things (sex for example). If you could have common vore types (Oral, Anal, Cock, Unbirth*, Breast*, Navel, etc.) alongside other NSFW scenes, I would consider the game interesting. Lastly, I think there should be scenes both with the player as pred and as prey, and as a dom and sub (for non vore things).

*While I personally am not a fan of M/F, F/F, or F/M I understand there are people who are and think they could still be included so that fans of these can still be happy
MarcasFlint
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:04 pm

Tbh your project should play to your strengths. Pick a development tool that works best for what you want to achieve. (IE:Writers and text adventures or rpg maker for its built in visuals.) And don't succumb to feature creep. Your game doesn't need to be everything. Small scopes are your friend in this circle.
If you have a game you really like and want to create something similar too, make sure to look the game over and see what works and what doesn't.

And just remember to have fun with what you create!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:28 pm

In terms of mechanics, the thing I enjoy the most is player pred with tangible benefits from digesting prey. Best examples would be Nyan Adventures giving xp based on the prey, or God Complex giving permanent buffs or abilities based on the prey. In terms of personal preference, fem protag, player pred. And to my knowledge, there are very few games (Predatorial and Mysta's Open Vore come to mind, but nothing else) with character creation, which I completely understand (art assets become a bit more difficult), but still want.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby kuman2011 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:00 am

My selfish request is a regeneration based game. Prey and Pred world (including monster girls) where the MC ends up getting eaten but regenerates right next to the pred (magic!). The entire premise is that the MC is the only one who can regenerate so you can reuse art assets but change the dialogue. Preferably male prey and female pred
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby BloodPuma » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:55 pm

I know nothing about video game development, but if you want a rough plot for a vore game, I can help! I've had an idea for a vore game, and I've been slowly writing it out as an Interactive story for this site. If you're interested in a medieval-ish fantasy vore story full off cute girls getting gulps, please PM me and we can talk!
BloodPuma
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:05 am

I'd be interested in a game where aliens who are actually photoshopped people to look not human appear and decide we are quite tasty. Have a bunch of ideas for what kinds of aliens they would be. It's due to the images found in the Vore Material and Upload Photo Edit thread of Alien MILFs, Trans and BBWs made by Fiveounce. Came up with some of my own ideas for aliens and suggested them, but never had luck with the ideas getting made. The only questions now are what your role is as the player and if the vore is a win or lose condition. Possibly an adventure game made in RPGMaker and the vore is your reward for a job well done.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CronoDragon » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:18 pm

I have though of few ideas in the past

https://aryion.com/g4/view/639098

And 3 others in my gallery
CronoDragon
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game