brainstorming to make a game? what would you like to see?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

brainstorming to make a game? what would you like to see?

Postby lockycloud » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:50 pm

Hello, my name is lockycloud, I am a video game developer taking ideas to make a Vore game, both for the page and for other platforms, my question for everyone is what topics, Likes, Video game genres, etc. everything you want to comment always works!, thank you very much for your. and thank you very much @m@.
english is not my first language sorry for that :gulp: :gulp:
thanks for your support! do not hesitate to comment, your opinion is very important to me ;)
lockycloud
New to the forum

Re: brainstorming to make a game? what would you like to see

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:06 pm

Just make whatever you want to make. Whatever you enjoy and can be enthusiastic about.
That will keep updates coming and result in a project that actually gets finished and has a lot of content.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Ikasplash » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:16 pm

I'd definitely be interested in some kind of interactive visual novel... Maybe something akin to Summertime Saga with different characters and routes you can go down?
Ikasplash
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:30 pm

One thing that doesn't exist yet that I hope to see someday is a VR vore game focused around same size vore.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby KnightleyPaine » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:34 pm

Brainstorming? Like from zero? Like are we supposed to come up with the game idea for you? Or throw in our completely personalized requests with no regard to your actual capabilities and personal sensibilities?

I mean, I can do that. What if like you made an MMORPG and the graphics were the best and like, you can do anything and be anyone and even vore! And there will be like hardcore vore PvP and you can travel the stars and be a citizen among them and the universe will be infinite through procedural generation it'll be so vast but we can theoretically meet each other somehow and no man owns the sky and it'll have cyberpunk planets and a medieval fantasy and RPG elements and also cowboys and samurais and it'll be so balanced there'll be vore eSports and pets and wing cosmetics and it'll be a sequel to Half Life franchise and also spiritual successor to Mega Man and you can play as a Yandere and murder people to get to senpai! Also it'll have guro and scat and NTR with big fat ugly bastards and shitting dicknipples! It'll totally be a WoW-killer!

Oh dang, WoW killed itself already nevermind.

I guess we'll just stick with uhm... so most decent vore games I've come across like Millia Wars and... Millia Wars... goddammit - Well to be fair there's some H games with vore in it theoretically - but you're almost always playing the prey character and run around with a cast of creatures that eat you on losing. I think Marunomi has been the only commercially published game where I'm actually the predator but the gameplay loop is on the extensive side, like it's one of those where even if you can read the moon runes, it has a pretty big challenge with missable things and all that hard work just gets you CGs meaning to enjoy it you have to somehow fall into a niche that's cool with the gameplay loop. Also, whenever the game is clearly vore oriented, they just forego any sort of sexual penetration - again, Marunomi being the one exception because it kind of combines vore with tentacle pit fetish, once again pigeon-holing it so that you have to like something very specific on top of it all. Meanwhile, nobody fucks in Millia Wars.

So based purely on my preferences, a game where you play a male pred and can fuck and eat a variety of girls and get to choose things like whether you digest them. Even if you play as F Prey, I don't think there's a whole lot that lets you get eaten by an actual guy rather than a monster. And also based entirely on my own preferences in blindness to your capabilities it should be animated. I can go into a lot more detail but the problem here is I don't even know what you can do.

But realistically spoken a creator will only touch stuff at least adjacent to their own prefs and if there's a range you're unlikely to touch I think you should just be open about it because otherwise folks with completely disparate wants will come up.

?/F with prey focus, F/F and F/M (and no sex vore!) are catered to all the time already, so if your complete lack of a starting point means it truly doesn't matter to you, I'll even be selfless and presume if you made something M/M focused you'll probably reach one of the least catered to demographics in vore who would love to have something decent. I'm not even going to go near such a game but unless they have some amazing underground shit I'm missing I don't feel like they have anything, I mean ?/M Prey focus at least has representation in cheap RPG Maker games from what I can tell. It is an ocean of amateurish garbage but at least the ocean is there.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby lockycloud » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:48 pm

Ikasplash wrote:I'd definitely be interested in some kind of interactive visual novel... Maybe something akin to Summertime Saga with different characters and routes you can go down?

it could, that depends on whether art is used or not, let me explain, you can use the Ren'Py engine and one is good at art, it could, I have experience in drawing, the downside this could greatly limit some things, especially in terms of WG , but if it had a good artist it could be done, an MVP would have to be made, financed by kofi, another thing that can be done is a text adventure with some illustration or without these, choose your own adventure, this would allow me to make a story long and satisfying, like zork, the scene would have to be described and the imagination does the work. They are two good options, I think it could offer something new like mini-games within the danganronpa-type story.
It is something that could be I have experience in those two games, but I will think about other things too,
thanks for the feed write it down to see
thanks for your support! do not hesitate to comment, your opinion is very important to me ;)
lockycloud
New to the forum

Postby lockycloud » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:51 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Just make whatever you want to make. Whatever you enjoy and can be enthusiastic about.
That will keep updates coming and result in a project that actually gets finished and has a lot of content.

Great, yes of course! I'll keep it up to date, until I have a good version, normally that's about 5 years of maintenance that I remember, put it for 5 years to keep it updated, and thanks I'm glad that this community likes the idea of making vore video games
Thank you for your feedback.
lockycloud
New to the forum

Postby lockycloud » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:55 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:One thing that doesn't exist yet that I hope to see someday is a VR vore game focused around same size vore.

Well it's an idea that no one has done, I have no previous experience making VR games I'm sorry to say, but learning and making VR games is in my plans, but that's for a few years later, I'll write it down for a project later it's a very good idea, but technically more difficult for me to do
lockycloud
New to the forum

Postby lockycloud » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:12 pm

It is to see what comes to mind for the users who search and make a statistic, in fact I am going to add a vote here, it is the closest thing to a market study, I do not use rpg maker it is not to my liking, in hell you just did write what they try to do in star citizen, covering a lot and doing nothing that is very common, for now what I see is it could be useful
lockycloud
New to the forum

Postby lockycloud » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:51 pm

SeanTheBlowflyColony wrote:what I like in a game is having lots of different kinds of things, but they can be individually switched on or off in the menu, like different types or vore or other kinds of NSFW content.
moreover, I like it when there's a choice and the kind of content outcome is labelled on the button, so I know which buttons to click to get certain outcomes.
it's more fun if the character is surprised by the result of their actions than the player themselves.
you see, this way you can put everything you want to put in the game, and if there's something a player might not want, they don't have to see it.

If it is a very good idea, this could for example work for a character who has his own personality that he reacts to situations in his own way, that is something that could be attractive, I like it, I will think of something about it, another option is do it type choose your own adventure, but I like the first idea much more
lockycloud
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:09 pm

Well, I actually have an idea for a game which didn't start out with vore being in it. However, after thinking about it for awhile, the possibilities became too much for me not to put them into the idea paragraphs I had written down. In case you were wondering, the idea is an adult Pokemon-like game called Hothumon. The creatures, which are called hothumon, can evolve in different ways. Some of them can now only evolve by various types of vore. Yes, I made it so vore is required as an evolution game mechanic. Anyway, if you would like to read the ideas which I have written, you can PM me and I will send the pdf. Who knows? You might like them so much we could get started immediately. No promises though, you liking them so much that is.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ScarecrowPeople » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:23 am

I genuinely feel like the best application of vore in a video game context would be for a stealth game of sorts. Like Hitman for example. Maybe I'm valuing the gameplay over the sex appeal but it feels like one of the most natural ways for a game to include vore in a meaningful way without it seeming forced. The general gameplay loop could be broken into two parts. One is finding and devouring the target and the other would be escaping undetected while lugging your gut around. It would encourage more stealthy thinking as well since while it would be possible to perform take downs on alerted characters, it'd make your character less mobile every time. I guess my main conceit is that this kind of game should have vore as the central mechanic rather than it just being a reward for playing an otherwise unrelated game.
ScarecrowPeople
New to the forum

Postby massives » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:17 am

lockycloud wrote:Hello, my name is lockycloud, I am a video game developer taking ideas to make a Vore game, both for the page and for other platforms, my question for everyone is what topics, Likes, Video game genres, etc. everything you want to comment always works!, thank you very much for your. and thank you very much @m@.
english is not my first language sorry for that :gulp: :gulp:

this comes directly from the translator don't judge me
I find very interesting the simplicity of "for academic purposes" a single character that is in itself the whole game. the simple fact of the interaction with a pred is seen as the reward and the game as the task, the impediment the hindrance. I think that to make the "game" it is necessary to find a correlation, I would think of a kind of resemblance to "shadow of the colossus" where the interaction itself is the game. It's obviously unpleasantly complicated to create an interesting mechanic to satisfy this. It would be something like the encounters of escaping from being stepped on by Shrink EXP. but more dynamic and less repetitive. all these interactions as zones in a kind of island where there is a kind of blocking by items and events maybe something more free for the character than saving the kingdom, in having the exploration of it.
massives
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:46 am

What we don't have; at least to my knowledge, is a beat'em up/eat'em up game. Think X-MEN or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, or the River City series. Imagine it: you play as a superhero tomboy with an appetite for justice and a love of food who roams the streets of an unsafe metropolis, picking fights with bad guys and eating them up while also saving civvies (and maybe restaurant owners who will reward her by letting her eat free and to her fill :D )

The idea is this... say this girl, let's call her Dierdre, is fairly athletic with broad hips and body (or hourglass, whichever) and she has standard combos, special combos, aerial attacks, dive combos, and running combos. After an enemy is beaten, they can be eaten! Size doesn't matter, and her metabolism works quick, but while full of prey, she has access to area-of-effect push back combos involving her distended belly! Certain unlockable special attacks can be bought with currency, such as an anti-air nom attack that counters enemies attacking from above by simply opening her mouth and gulping them down (bosses simply get chewed and spat out). She can also get a quick vore finisher that eats the enemy butt first, swelling up her cheeks to max before gulping them down in one swift motion.

This will mostly be a pred-centered game, and it's also not a rage game. However, I may have an idea for a couple of boss ladies that runs the show who can also eat prey. I don't know about alternate characters tho....
daeway
Participator

Postby grozar » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:05 pm

As knightly aptly pointed out, a scope of what you are aiming to get thoughts on would be handy.

A realistic and boring thing I've wanted to see for now is not a game but a platform for games, but aimed to be intuative to use and mod.

Much like RPG maker has been a some what staple for many vore games and renpy for visual novels. I feel like we lack a more modern one capable of smoothly allowing vore content in 3d, with animated 3d actors and some default NPC behaviours (that can be expanded upon).
If something like that was available more content could be added by the community when the requirement and time investment needed to make such a game from scratch would be reduced.

Things I'd like to see supported in such a game is dynamic mesh deforming, together with mesh collision detection. So that the interaction between pred/prey does not have to be scripted or pre animated in terms of the outcome if it instead can be simulated. I could go on in regards to features, but I think you get the point. Better to give us your scope ^^
grozar
New to the forum

Postby unit72 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:06 pm

You can try this idea: there is a town or some settlements, inhabited by humans, elves, orcs etc. You are one of them, but you are a predator. Creatures have stats like strength, agility, stamina, stealth, perception and beauty. When you eat characters and digest them, your stats increase. How you do it depends on your stats: you can chase them, ambush them, use traps, lure them to a location where no one is looking, eat them when they are sleeping, etc. But you are not the only predator, there are others trying to do the same, and you don't know which ones. Your goal is to eat other predators. But prey doesn't digest immediately, if someone sees you they will know you are a predator, and if it's another predator they will hunt you. Characters just do their stuff and there may be items that affect the gameplay, potions or something. It even has potential for multiplayer mode.
I would make this game myself but I don't have time for it.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skulker » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:56 pm

I’m a Pred, so I’m interested in games meant to appeal to Preds. Most of the few games I’ve seen are designed for Prey, so they focus a lot on showing or describing Pred characters and try to simulate being eaten. I’d like to see more games that focus on showing or describing Prey characters and use audiovisual cues to convey the experience of eating them.

I’m also into BDSM and see Preds and Prey as the same thing as Doms and Subs, so I’m completely uninterested in just grabbing random people and shoving them down my throat as quickly as possible. I want to eat the same way I want to fuck: an intense, intimate experience of agony and ecstasy. I want my food terrified and excited when I feed. If an orgasm is caused by pleasure, I want my Prey to experience the equivalent sensation from fear and pain. To want nothing more in the world than to not be eaten, and nothing more in the world than for it to happen anyway.

For a video game, I’d like to see either a game where you get to know some girls and then seduce them into becoming your willing sex slaves/food, or a reverse version of those games where a female character is trying to escape a place full of monsters that will rip her clothes off and rape her, but since the player is fappin’ she fails. Instead I want a game where the female character responds to hearing about a place full of monsters that rape and eat women by going there, stripping naked, and announcing to everything there that she is their free public use rapetoy and snack. The player guides her around to each monster so she can have it rape her and then eat her, with her making noises of incredible pain and complete existential fulfillment the entire time. Then once she dies she reforms outside the now-sated monster and goes to find something else to rape and eat her.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:40 pm

usually i'm drawn to any game with pred content
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:46 pm

Now waiting to see what Eka thinks of all the ideas I have for Hothumon with intense antici
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:55 pm

A genre other than JRPG. I don't think turn based combat lends itself particularly well to vore games. Platformers or beat-em'-up is probably a better starting point.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game