Randomly Generated Vore VN [F/?]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Randomly Generated Vore VN [F/?]

Postby Seifens » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:17 am

akirrn wrote:Did not know there was another procedurally generated vore game - what's it called?

The one that pops into my head is Unbridled Hedonism. It's a sims type game where you have a bunch of behaviorally simulated npcs which you can optionally control one of directly. They go about their days on a fixed map, handling their needs and interacting with one another. There are tons of options for randomly generating individuals, as well as options to have new characters generated and added to the pool as old ones are digested. The simulation is more detailed than what you're talking about, but it's focused less on the visuals and more on the 'ant colony' type of interaction as a result.

There's also defunct ones like Talking Heads, Hemlock High, or the Thanos chat bot, and you could argue for stuff like AI dungeon as well, but UH is probably the most well developed.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HoneyCookie » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:51 am

Sorry, my english is not good.

It is a very interesting project, I am looking forward to see how it will develop. To me, the most attractive feature is the permadeath and post death, where you can play with a new character in the same world your old have died. I have a suggestion to improve this aspect furthermore.

How about everytime you die by vore, you can play a new game with a new character in the same world, but the predator who have vored your last character are stronger! We can found something like it in the game Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor, in this game if you die, the enemy who have killed you got stronger everytime.

With it, you should be carefull to not feed any predator too much or she will got very strong and almost impossible to defeat. =)

Anyway, thanks for the game!
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrandestBlue » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:54 pm

akirrn wrote:Did not know there was another procedurally generated vore game - what's it called?

For everyone else who expressed their support, thanks again. I'll be posting an update soon.

FightFuckFeed, it's called
This guy makes it, might not be what you're looking for, though, on further thought
GrandestBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Content2020 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:06 pm

Needs a changelog
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vennaya » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:34 pm

Definitely needs some documentation on the controls, at least. Nothing seems to...Well...Do anything?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cookmanfood » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:00 am

definitely sounds cool
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby MellowYellow » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:04 am

This is by far the project I'm most interested in on the portal at the moment. If you need someone to write help write some dialogue for it or proofread what you already have I'd love to help.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:54 am

I think it would have an audience. When I put out my first Ren'Py project, a lot of people seemed to like the part where I experimented with RNG by having a predator just describe herself with random attributes, so being able to actually see and interact at length with a good variety of random characters will probably be even more appealing for most. You also have the ability to retain any favorites planned, which is nice.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby NightWing7177 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:00 pm

Can't wait for unbirth, and other features
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Postby iforgot » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:18 am

this looks cool and like it has big potential.
iforgot
New to the forum

Postby Hongry01 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:49 pm

Cool demo!
Hongry01
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game