Randomly Generated Vore VN [F/?]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Randomly Generated Vore VN [F/?]

Postby akirrn » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:24 pm

Not too long ago, I began work on a vore game with a single premise: randomly generated characters and interactions.

There's generally a huge contrast between visual novels and open world games like Skyrim or Fallout devourment. From my experience, open world games are incredibly fun to play, but the vore mods sometimes make them a little unreliable. On the other hand, most 2D vore games run too much on rails - there's nothing wrong with that, but most follow a similar structure. But what if you wanted a 2D, open-world roleplaying game where every playthrough is different?

Below I have linked a proof-of-concept character generator for a randomly-generated vore game. The idea is that you will encounter random characters throughout a playthrough, many of whom can vore you and continue with their daily tasks. Here are some planned features:

- Randomly generated NPCs, personalities, routines
- Permadeath mechanic (but same NPC character set, so each death affects the NPCs next playthrough)
- Intractability with most NPCs
- Stomach view vs Exterior view
- Struggle mechanics

Please let me know what you think of this idea, the links are below (online and download) (with this demo, you can spawn, strip, and remove as many times as you want but once you "vore" you must reset the game. Also none of the items have any use yet.)

Online link: https://liluo.io/instant-builds/823a685 ... adf94caea0
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ndzppt5q ... s.zip/file

Aki
akirrn
New to the forum

Re: Randomly Generated Vore VN [F/?]

Postby AddableDragon51 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:09 pm

Very interesting idea, I am looking forward to playing the finished product!
AddableDragon51
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:35 pm

Sounds like a sort of vore roguelike. Question now is if the world randomly generates only when you start the gamefile or every time you enter the world of the game. Because both ideas are interesting, but I'm guessing the former would be a bit more manageable to create than the latter. Also, if the world itself is always the same but the characters in it are randomly generated, then it would be difficult to create a story. That said, if the game took the ZombiU route of making the previous character eaten with the new one able to see what happened to the last one, it would be most fascinating. Perhaps some NPCs, personalities and routines are always the same for the sake of the story you want to tell, but it would be up to the player to discover which ones. I don't have much else to add, so here's hoping this gave you a bit to think about when deciding on where this concept goes.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:35 pm

Seems promising.
Curious to see where this goes.
Younger99
Participator

Postby 349qg853437tr48tr » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:37 am

I'm having a hard time understanding how the fist, book, dialogue, and shield options are supposed to work. I've tried pressing buttons at random, but 3 of them get me eaten immediately and I don't know how to reset besides opening and closing the game again. D and C mean instant death while buttons like R, G, and 1-5 spawn or move girls around.
349qg853437tr48tr
New to the forum

Postby snow_presto » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:50 am

Like the idea. Might need some instructions on how to play this online demo.
snow_presto
New to the forum

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:01 am

Cool idea. I always wanted to do something like this. Are you looking for any help on it?
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:03 am

So long as there is a pred option, ill be happy.

Outside of what 'I' want though, this is definitely a very interesting idea.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:43 am

Is the player the predator or prey since I don't really understand it.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Malware1234 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:25 am

How do the book, talk, shield and fist work? I have been trying to get them to work for a while now and i have no idea what to do.
Malware1234
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:56 am

Malware1234 wrote:How do the book, talk, shield and fist work? I have been trying to get them to work for a while now and i have no idea what to do.

The items have no use in the proof of concept yet. It's written on the original post.
Dongers
Participator

Postby BMUd8854 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Its interesting but nonetheless, I'd recommend giving us a rough keyboard roadmap to work with.
Here are some of the keyboard commands I found:
Y - despawns spawned characters I think
T or G - spawns 1 of 2 girls
1-6 spawns a randomized character.

If you press D or C before any spawned characters, the game will treat you as if you are in a spawned character's stomach.

When a character is spawned:
R - strips character
E - makes character move offscreen
D - makes spawned character return but at the right-hand side.

Nothing else I could find, nothing that changes struggle motion or regurgitation/escape.

Very rough build but interesting, I'd like to see where this game goes. Keep up the work!
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForggotenPrey » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:38 pm

the demo plus the concept is very promising, I'll definitely keep an eye on this project I'll would love to see how this turns out
Last edited by ForggotenPrey on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby jasamprn » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:59 pm

Hmmm, Honestly, this is currently just a feature list that's describing either something very neat, or something deep in unrealistic scope.

I'll be wishing you luck, especally if the visuals in the demo are representitive.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:05 pm

I like the idea, and kind of hope that with permadeath, you will continue to go about that NPC's day until you decide to play a new playthrough, rather than an absolute game over. Though to be fair, even if it was just normal fatal with respawning, you could do the same until you respawn. Some personalities I recommend, if you haven't already:

• "Ara Ara" type that wants to take care of you. (Most likely to unbirth or breast vore/absorb if you plan that.)
  • Cold / Emotionless type. She'll actively ignore you talking to her once she's eaten you. She may even forget you instantly.
  • Yandere that is super possessive of you, does all types of vore. Once she's encountered you once, she may be easier to encounter on all future play-throughs. The more you encounter her, the more likely it is to happen until there's only her, even after you start a new game, you start in her place (Even if she's out at the time of day you restart at.) You'll have to figure out a way to get away from her. Or else it'll be just her. Just Her. JUST. HER. [ Cue crazy laughter. ]
  • Teacher mature lady who just wants to teach you the anatomy of her body.

There could also be combinations of these through the generator. An "Ara Ara" + "Yandere" might be very, very dangerous. She could be completely sweet, kind and caring, but as soon as you do anything that triggers her desires, she'll just go all out.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby GrandestBlue » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:53 pm

It can be done, a procedurally generated vore game.
I know of at least one that exists atm
GrandestBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:05 pm

It's fun for a few minutes. I'm not even sure if it counts as a proof of concept since the concept of procedurally generated vore isn't really showcased. Just all of about 3 models wearing slightly various clothes.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:50 am

ian66613 wrote:I like the idea, and kind of hope that with permadeath, you will continue to go about that NPC's day until you decide to play a new playthrough, rather than an absolute game over. Though to be fair, even if it was just normal fatal with respawning, you could do the same until you respawn. Some personalities I recommend, if you haven't already:

• "Ara Ara" type that wants to take care of you. (Most likely to unbirth or breast vore/absorb if you plan that.)
  • Cold / Emotionless type. She'll actively ignore you talking to her once she's eaten you. She may even forget you instantly.
  • Yandere that is super possessive of you, does all types of vore. Once she's encountered you once, she may be easier to encounter on all future play-throughs. The more you encounter her, the more likely it is to happen until there's only her, even after you start a new game, you start in her place (Even if she's out at the time of day you restart at.) You'll have to figure out a way to get away from her. Or else it'll be just her. Just Her. JUST. HER. [ Cue crazy laughter. ]

There could also be combinations of these through the generator. An "Ara Ara" + "Yandere" might be very, very dangerous. She could be completely sweet, kind and caring, but as soon as you do anything that triggers her desires, she'll just go all out.

I think the idea behind the permadeath is that whichever character you were playing died in some way and now you take control of another character who comes in later for one reason or another. The ramifications of the death of your previous character will still be felt by whoever was responsible and their behavior may or may not change. Since it is currently in the idea phase, there's a lot of guesswork involved with unknowns a-plenty.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ERankNiko » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:02 pm

Love the idea , I think its a Potential game.
Looking forward to future update
ERankNiko
New to the forum

Postby akirrn » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:16 pm

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone who commented on this thread. I am over the moon seeing people excited and eager to see a game like this, and it is very good motivation to continue development. My response to your messages are below:

wariodude128 wrote:Sounds like a sort of vore roguelike. Question now is if the world randomly generates only when you start the gamefile or every time you enter the world of the game. Because both ideas are interesting, but I'm guessing the former would be a bit more manageable to create than the latter. Also, if the world itself is always the same but the characters in it are randomly generated, then it would be difficult to create a story. That said, if the game took the ZombiU route of making the previous character eaten with the new one able to see what happened to the last one, it would be most fascinating. Perhaps some NPCs, personalities and routines are always the same for the sake of the story you want to tell, but it would be up to the player to discover which ones. I don't have much else to add, so here's hoping this gave you a bit to think about when deciding on where this concept goes.

A roguelike is definitely a good way to describe it. I had the idea for permadeath while thinking about the original design of The Binding Of Isaac, wherin (if what I was told is true) Edmund McMillen initially implemented checkpoints but decided permadeath would make the game more challenging and force the player to rely on knowledge of items, enemy attacks etc. After death you rejoin the same world as a new character. And much like you mentioned with ZombiU, previous deaths will affect your next playthrough; the trade-off being that during your next life you have more knowledge of NPC personalities and routines, and how to best handle them.

ScrabbleTheGoat wrote:Cool idea. I always wanted to do something like this. Are you looking for any help on it?

I'm glad to meet someone who'd be interested in working on a similar project. I should be fine on the programming side. But later on, I would need some help creating different bodies, clothes, etc. What kinds of things are you looking to help with?

LethiaAzalea wrote:So long as there is a pred option, ill be happy.

Outside of what 'I' want though, this is definitely a very interesting idea.

Hmm... a pred option...
I thought about making it F/M and F/F to apply to wider tastes, but the idea of playing as a pred slipped my mind. I suppose once we have NPC routines and map navigation working, reversing the roles and making NPCs prey wouldn't be that hard. But this wouldn't be a priority until we finish up the base game.

Susuko wrote:Is the player the predator or prey since I don't really understand it.

The player is prey. Hopefully this makes more sense in the context of the larger game.

jasamprn wrote:Hmmm, Honestly, this is currently just a feature list that's describing either something very neat, or something deep in unrealistic scope.

I'll be wishing you luck, especally if the visuals in the demo are representitive.

You're right that this could get complicated. But having made games using this engine in the past, the only new aspect is storing RNG character data in JSONs and having them continuously having these change while NPCs are offscreen. Map navigation should be manageable and so should a battle system.

ian66613 wrote:I like the idea, and kind of hope that with permadeath, you will continue to go about that NPC's day until you decide to play a new playthrough, rather than an absolute game over. Though to be fair, even if it was just normal fatal with respawning, you could do the same until you respawn. Some personalities I recommend, if you haven't already:

This is actually quite a useful point. I will post a screenshot of some new features I implemented, but to introduce them prematurely: each character has "Personality" and "Occupation" as attributes. Personality describes the way in which they interact with the player (e.g. dialogue, demeanor, probability to vore) and occupation describes where you can find them during the day, how much money they have, and reaction to gifts. I've implemented the personalities you mentioned since they're all unique (though I'm not really sure how to represent breast vore / unbirth - I guess just through dialogue?), but we'll need some more to make NPCs as diverse as possible.

GrandestBlue wrote:It can be done, a procedurally generated vore game.
I know of at least one that exists atm

Did not know there was another procedurally generated vore game - what's it called?

For everyone else who expressed their support, thanks again. I'll be posting an update soon.
akirrn
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game