Adding Vore to Skyrim VR | Mod list |

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Adding Vore to Skyrim VR | Mod list |

Postby OpenLive00 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:39 pm

Update: still no belly.

I tried reinstalling everything under Required, even in the order it's listed. So it's all the Required stuff, plus Realm of Lorkhan so I can skip the intro and go straight to Whiterun, and Racemenu since CBBE was giving me a LOOT error without it. I installed just Devourment Male and Female then I ran Bodyslide with the CBBE Curvy preset and did a batch build, picking the default CBBE body when asked to pick one in the batch build. I always did a new game each time to give it the best chance. When I did all that, I got no belly whatsoever.

But interesting development, when I added in the Unified Devourment Patch.rar, I got that half belly I was talking about, but also my hands were stuck being counted as fists, so when I reached out to try and swallow someone, it always counts as attacking?

Either way, I confirmed I can get *kind of* a belly with the Unified patch which uses Gat's bellies iirc, but so far, reinstalling everything, sticking to the base mods, new saves, batch building with CBBE and using LOOT doesn't really get anything in terms of belly results. Using the UDP.rar seems to get me *somewhere* at least.
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:21 pm

OpenLive00 wrote:Update: still no belly.

I tried reinstalling everything under Required, even in the order it's listed. So it's all the Required stuff, plus Realm of Lorkhan so I can skip the intro and go straight to Whiterun, and Racemenu since CBBE was giving me a LOOT error without it. I installed just Devourment Male and Female then I ran Bodyslide with the CBBE Curvy preset and did a batch build, picking the default CBBE body when asked to pick one in the batch build. I always did a new game each time to give it the best chance. When I did all that, I got no belly whatsoever.

But interesting development, when I added in the Unified Devourment Patch.rar, I got that half belly I was talking about, but also my hands were stuck being counted as fists, so when I reached out to try and swallow someone, it always counts as attacking?

Either way, I confirmed I can get *kind of* a belly with the Unified patch which uses Gat's bellies iirc, but so far, reinstalling everything, sticking to the base mods, new saves, batch building with CBBE and using LOOT doesn't really get anything in terms of belly results. Using the UDP.rar seems to get me *somewhere* at least.

Hmm very strange. What mod manager are you using?

There's a youtuber who made a really good installation video for it.

He sets it up for SE and not VR. So ignore the mod installations that aren't in my mod packs.

https://youtu.be/FFMJaeyUxeM

Also not sure if you've mentioned this but have you updated FNIS before launching the game? And changes in the files usally requires a FNIS update.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby OpenLive00 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:42 pm

I'm using Vortex. I went through the video and installed as much as I could in the order shown, but no dice. I've run FNIS pretty much every time I change anything, same with Bodyslide, though I've tried FNIS both before and after Bodyslide. Trying to add in Burps and Bellies, and Belly Curves doesn't change anything either. In the screenshots, you can see the bits of the belly I mean. I'm positive it has to be some kind of physics/skeleton issue, and I'm beginning to feel like the only way to fix it might be to give a complete restart and cleaning of the game folder, assuming something just isn't loading right, because I have no idea how else to structure the load order.
Attachments
20230120201017_1.jpg
20230120203919_1_vr.jpg
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:04 am

OpenLive00 wrote:I'm using Vortex. I went through the video and installed as much as I could in the order shown, but no dice. I've run FNIS pretty much every time I change anything, same with Bodyslide, though I've tried FNIS both before and after Bodyslide. Trying to add in Burps and Bellies, and Belly Curves doesn't change anything either. In the screenshots, you can see the bits of the belly I mean. I'm positive it has to be some kind of physics/skeleton issue, and I'm beginning to feel like the only way to fix it might be to give a complete restart and cleaning of the game folder, assuming something just isn't loading right, because I have no idea how else to structure the load order.

Dang real sorry its giving your such problems. At this point I would have to recommend a full Skyrim reinstall.

But before that there's one more thing that came to mind, are you using the Unoffical skyrim patch off vortex or the offsite ver I give in the mod folder? Because the newest Unoffical patch doesnt work with the mod.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby OpenLive00 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:18 pm

Yeah, I was definitely using the one you included. So I'm just gonna go for the complete reinstall now, deleted the entire Skyrim VR folder and start from scratch, hope that fixes something.
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby OpenLive00 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:32 pm

Okay, fresh install, bare minimum mods, still no belly. Something has to be going wrong but I don't know what. Here's exactly what I did:

Installed SKSE VR for 1.4.15
Installed SSE Engine Fixes Part 2
Installed USSE Patch 266.4.2.5b
Installed Address Library for SKSE - All In One (Special Edition)
Installed SkyUI v1.2.1
Installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition (It auto selects the SOS patch which I want, but I've tried it with and without)
Installed RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0.4.19.4
Installed RaceMenu VR 0.4.14 (I've tried it without any RaceMenu too)
Installed VR Address Library 0.74.0
Installed UIExtensions v1.2.0
Installed FNIS SE 7.6
Installed CBBE v1.6.2 (I use the Curvy default preset and check the boxes for all the morphs)
Installed BodySlide
Installed HDT-SMP v2.11
Installed Fuz Roh Doh VR Alpha.3
Installed Ordinator 9.30.1
Installed SKSE VR Perk Extender
Installed VRIK v0.8.1 Test Build 28
Installed Devourment Male and Female v1.2.7.7
Installed Realm of Lorkhan

Then I run Bodyslide, select the CBBE Body with the Curvy preset, check Build Morphs, batch build and pick CBBE body when prompted to pick one option, then I run FNIS (tried both with and without the skeleton arm fix). I start the game, spam the grip buttons, select new game and spawn in Whiterun, go straight for Aela outside the wall and try it to see if the belly pops up but nothing shows up at all. I also try to save and reload after checking the Only Morphs option to see if that worked, but nothing.

After that I tried to add in Unified Devourment Patch.rar from the offline files, then redo the Bodyslide and FNIS again, which gives me the broken belly mesh at least. I'm also loading Devourment Male and Female after SkyUI and XP32 Skeleton. I have no idea what else to try at this point.
OpenLive00
New to the forum

Postby Nonapplicable » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:04 am

this mod list is so nice, it really makes me wish there was one for skyrim se, if there is I can't find it
Nonapplicable
New to the forum

Postby HunBeeQueen » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:30 pm

OpenLive00 wrote:Okay, fresh install, bare minimum mods, still no belly. Something has to be going wrong but I don't know what. Here's exactly what I did:

Installed SkyUI v1.2.1
Installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition (It auto selects the SOS patch which I want, but I've tried it with and without)
Installed FNIS SE 7.6
Installed CBBE v1.6.2 (I use the Curvy default preset and check the boxes for all the morphs)
Installed BodySlide
Installed HDT-SMP v2.11

Then I run Bodyslide, select the CBBE Body with the Curvy preset, check Build Morphs, batch build and pick CBBE body when prompted to pick one option, then I run FNIS (tried both with and without the skeleton arm fix). I start the game, spam the grip buttons, select new game and spawn in Whiterun, go straight for Aela outside the wall and try it to see if the belly pops up but nothing shows up at all. I also try to save and reload after checking the Only Morphs option to see if that worked, but nothing.

After that I tried to add in Unified Devourment Patch.rar from the offline files, then redo the Bodyslide and FNIS again, which gives me the broken belly mesh at least. I'm also loading Devourment Male and Female after SkyUI and XP32 Skeleton. I have no idea what else to try at this point.

im currently re-installing skyrim on a new hard drive, ill give it a try and see what I can come up with!
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:44 pm

OpenLive00 wrote:Okay, fresh install, bare minimum mods, still no belly. Something has to be going wrong but I don't know what. Here's exactly what I did:

Installed SkyUI v1.2.1
Installed FNIS SE 7.6
Installed BodySlide
Installed HDT-SMP v2.11

Hey sorry it took a bit to respond.
I'm not sure what but on my side the mod packs been breaking too. I can't even Vore anything. I'm looking into it now, now that schools calmed down a bit. The problem could be a SKSE update and some of the mods are breaking because if it, and if thats the case I'm not sure how to fix that. I am trying to make a compressed one mod version for the devourment VR mod. I'm also learning Creation kit to see if maybe I can actually fix some of the bugs. Fingers crossed.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimmersac » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:45 pm

Nonapplicable wrote:this mod list is so nice, it really makes me wish there was one for skyrim se, if there is I can't find it

Everything (Besides VR specific versions) Is actually designed for SE. So it should work better even, since it wasn't designed for VR
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:53 pm

This will not work as the version of Devourment you're trying to use isn't for Special Edition
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby jimmersac » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:07 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:This will not work as the version of Devourment you're trying to use isn't for Special Edition

Its been working fine for months, figures as soon as I Make a guide it breaks
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:35 am

jimmersac wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:This will not work as the version of Devourment you're trying to use isn't for Special Edition

Haha that's the way it tends to go, you get something working and try to tell people and then it breaks, the version of Devourment you'd want for this is Refactor, the one that's on LoversLab not the one on Nexus
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby HungryQueenBee » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:42 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:
jimmersac wrote:

Haha that's the way it tends to go, you get something working and try to tell people and then it breaks, the version of Devourment you'd want for this is Refactor, the one that's on LoversLab not the one on Nexus

-
well see I tried the most recent (recent one on lovers lab) but the issue is that its UI is glitched/bugged if you try to use it in vr. even with a proper SKYUI. might have been something I did, ill go back and test more later.
-
ive tried to go back and tinker, but the modpack seems to have finally just fallen apart, I can no longer even save the game xD without some weird error popping up.
ill keep fuckin around and seeing what I can come up with!
the idea of being a argonian pred in vr is fun, especially in skyrim. xD
HungryQueenBee
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:19 am

HungryQueenBee wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:
jimmersac wrote:Haha that's the way it tends to go, you get something working and try to tell people and then it breaks, the version of Devourment you'd want for this is Refactor, the one that's on LoversLab not the one on Nexus

-
well see I tried the most recent (recent one on lovers lab) but the issue is that its UI is glitched/bugged if you try to use it in vr. even with a proper SKYUI. might have been something I did, ill go back and test more later.
-
ive tried to go back and tinker, but the modpack seems to have finally just fallen apart, I can no longer even save the game xD without some weird error popping up.
ill keep fuckin around and seeing what I can come up with!
the idea of being a argonian pred in vr is fun, especially in skyrim. xD

So i've just had confirmation from the mod creators that as of this moment no version will actually work in VR
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby HungryQueenBee » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:37 am

So i've just had confirmation from the mod creators that as of this moment no version will actually work in VR[/quote]
-
yea we know, most people though still try. hell we never thought vore was gonna be a mod for skyrim, yet here we are xD
HungryQueenBee
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game