Endless Skin: visual-novel/rpg in dev

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Endless Skin: visual-novel/rpg in dev

Postby Agness » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:18 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/812424
To see latest post on the project.

Game will be a non-linear visual novel / rpg featuring:
- a 3x3 map for early demo release
- 5x5 map for first real version
- npcs that move around the map and interact with each other independent of the player.
- a fixed, named, player character with sprites for different growth stages and levels of fullness
- primarily oral vore and unbirth available to the player character, other vore types may be demonstrated by npcs
- a simple story tied to a global count-down, face the story beats in your own way before you run out of time
- no game-over vore scenes
- each story-beat will, (at the minimum) have a 'devourer' and 'lover' solution

game is being made in Renpy, character art done in Koikatsu, backgrounds made with neural nets

Character art examples:

Agness
New to the forum

Re: Endless Skin: visual-novel/rpg in dev

Postby Agness » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:41 am

You can "open image in new tab" if it is not showing up for you right
Agness
New to the forum

Postby KryOLynX » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:41 am

This sounds like a great game, can't wait for the demo
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:57 am

Ooh, a new VN with player as pred content?
At least I'm guessing that's what you mean by "primarily oral vore and unbirth available to the player character".
Also, does growth stages mean we're getting weight gain or does it just mean different sized bellies?

Either way, you have my attention!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:04 am

I usually hold reservation for games that seem like they'd be short, but replayable.
Your premise is certainly interesting, and it's piqued my attention.

A few questions:

Will we have humanlike preds and prey (Succubuses, Elves, Dwarves and others) or will there be huamnoid enemies as well? (Lamia/Naga, Centaur, Alraune and more)
What will be the current timeframe per "run" if there is one?
Will it simply be us alone or will we have a companion or two?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Agness » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:08 pm

Brpdchainsaw wrote:Ooh, a new VN with player as pred content?
At least I'm guessing that's what you mean by "primarily oral vore and unbirth available to the player character".
Also, does growth stages mean we're getting weight gain or does it just mean different sized bellies?

Either way, you have my attention!

Player is the primary pred, but there are prey scenes.

Growth stages means both stomach sizes and "enhancements" meaning a lot of pics for the player charicter. (Like a way back home)

In the early releases not all the growth stages will be complete
Agness
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:11 pm

I can tell this game isn't going to be free in the future, but this looks promising. :-D
Will comment here just to see how progress is going. ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Agness » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Enteresting wrote:I usually hold reservation for games that seem like they'd be short, but replayable.
Your premise is certainly interesting, and it's piqued my attention.

A few questions:

Will we have humanlike preds and prey (Succubuses, Elves, Dwarves and others) or will there be huamnoid enemies as well? (Lamia/Naga, Centaur, Alraune and more)
What will be the current timeframe per "run" if there is one?
Will it simply be us alone or will we have a companion or two?

I would love to do huminoids like lamias, but Koikatsu makes that not quite work. I may try something there, but it will likely be janky. So mostly human-like or anthro.

There seems to be a misconception, I'm going for more of an open world rpg vibe, but I hesitate to use that term.
I want my first demo to have at least ~25 - 30 mins of gameplay for a run, but it will likely be shorter up first.

Certain sections of the story will include followers, but most will be temporary for one reason or another.
Agness
New to the forum

Postby Agness » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:19 pm

SquishySofty wrote:I can tell this game isn't going to be free in the future, but this looks promising. :-D
Will comment here just to see how progress is going. ❤

Going to do the free older release / demos + patreon for early updates + exclusive content
Agness
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 pm

Not sure if you heard, but I actually have an idea for an rpg which involves monster girls and wondered if you could use Renpy to make it do what the creators probably never meant to. Anyway, the name of it is Hothumon and I have a full on pdf of ideas for it. If you would like to see said pdf I could send it to you by way of PM. Send one over and I shall oblige. Yes, vore is very much part of the game. It's a game mechanic in point of fact.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:29 pm

Hmmm... Let's keep an eye on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Agness » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:57 am

wariodude128 wrote:Not sure if you heard, but I actually have an idea for an rpg which involves monster girls and wondered if you could use Renpy to make it do what the creators probably never meant to. Anyway, the name of it is Hothumon and I have a full on pdf of ideas for it. If you would like to see said pdf I could send it to you by way of PM. Send one over and I shall oblige. Yes, vore is very much part of the game. It's a game mechanic in point of fact.

Ideas are worth very little, execution is all that matters most of the time. Renpy is easy, makeing a game takes time. If you ever want your ideas realized either make them a reality yourself or pay someone to do it for you. Otherwise they will likely never see the light.

++You don't even have to do all the work yourself, once you have a demo that sells the idea well enough, people may be inspired to work with you to make it happen.

I wish you luck, drive and patience.
Agness
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:00 pm

I imagine "Devourer" means ya nom someone.
But what about lover? Does the player have the option to form romantic relationships with people?
daeway
Participator

Postby Agness » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:14 pm

daeway wrote:I imagine "Devourer" means ya nom someone.
But what about lover? Does the player have the option to form romantic relationships with people?

Lover does not necessarily mean no vore happens, it just (usually) means the player is not the pred // perma vore doesn't happen. It just means you don't have to nom NPCs you may like to get through the game. The idea of haveing dateing-sim side quests is appealing, but it is the sort of scope-creep I'm trying to avoid right now.
Agness
New to the forum

Return to Vore game