Dragon Coup: A Gluttersaga Card Game (PRIZES)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dragon Coup: A Gluttersaga Card Game (PRIZES)

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:44 am

all identity cards.jpg

The Dragon Kingdom is in pieces! Powerful Chieftains struggle for the loyalty of influential Families, each claiming the banner of Asich. But only one arse can sit on the throne, and it will never be comfortable until it's shat out every potential rival.
Build alliances, eat your friends, and grow fat enough to squash the world and make it gasp for breath. Or jiggle, with the other pretenders, on the true ruler's belly...

all family cards.jpg

Do you like games like Coup and Secret Hitler? Do you want nothing more than to gorge on your friends and become the fattest in all the land?
Then Dragon Coup is for you! A brand new colourful game of strategy, deception, and unchecked gluttony, based on the epic illustrated interactive adventure Gluttersaga :gulp:

The .pcio game file can be found here! (Import to any playingcards.io custom room).
An existing playingcards.io server can be found here! You will have to join the discord to be able to chat though, since playingcards.io doesn't have a chat function. Come introduce yourself, we don't bite! Or at least we don't chew.
The updated rules can be found here.

Don't worry about the length of the rulebook, the gameplay is perfectly simple and intuitive once you get the hang of it.

We are still always looking for people to come and play with us on the Gluttersaga discord server. We have had two official tournament matches so far, with PRIZES for the gluttonous victors, and are aiming to make these a weekly event.
These prizes will generally be art requests.

We can always use more players! Come and join the discord server if this sounds like your jam.
Assets are also available on request if anyone would like to try playing it on Tabletop Simulator (or heaven forbid in real life).

all chub tokens.png

Contains: vore, betrayal, humans, semi-humans, bellies, weight gain, power play
Last edited by EmilyNidhoggr on Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Re: Dragon Coup: A Gluttersaga Card Game (PRIZES)

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:30 am

Someone has gone into the server and replaced it with backgammon somehow. My mistake, I did not realise it was possible for anyone but me to enter edit mode. I foolishly did not export the layout so I'm going to have to rebuild it from the ground up. It should be back up soon.

EDIT: fixed it. New link in original post.
Last edited by EmilyNidhoggr on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby LordKentus » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:07 pm

I am curious about trying this one
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:18 am

Change log so far:

-Clanless Families now generate +1 passive Chub per turn.

-Revenge is no longer a function.

-Martial Families may use their turn to eat a smaller Martial Family within their clan, to gain +3 Chub.

-If you hold four of another player's Secrets, you may challenge them directly. Whoever has more personal Chub, eats the other and converts their Families.

-Players in an alliance may propose to combine forces for an assault if their opponent has more Chub than both members of the alliance combined.

-Diplomatic Families can no longer block weaker Diplomatic Families from recruiting from the deck.

-Eating a Chubby Family or player now grants an extra +1 Chub for every 5 Chub eaten (not including the card's base Chub).

-Chub gained from alliances increased by +1.

-Alliances with the Human after they are revealed grant double Chub.

-The Hollow King can eat the Human at any stage of the game without losing.
Last edited by EmilyNidhoggr on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:24 am

We've held a few small games over the past week and worked out most of the pressing balance issues.

This weekend we are putting on the first competitive tournament match.
The prize will be a Substantial Art Request, and a new "Champion" server role.

It would be great if a few more people could take part. So by all means, if you have a friend who is into vore and strategic card games, please invite them.

I may also play, if there are less than eight people. If I win, nobody gets a request, and I'll draw myself sleeping you all off instead 8)

If you are interested, come to the Discord at 9 am Sunday AEST (that's midnight Greenwich, 7 pm Saturday New York, 4 pm Pacific).

Hopefully this will take off and become a regular thing, so make sure to get in now and be the first to win it all :gulp:

-Note, we will be having a practice game before the tournament match, so don't worry if you haven't had a chance to play it yet.
All in all the two games should take a couple of hours to complete.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby moonzorgoia » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:44 pm

hey

it would appear as though the discord link is dead

if there is a new one available to post that would be useful
moonzorgoia
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:41 pm

moonzorgoia wrote:hey

it would appear as though the discord link is dead

if there is a new one available to post that would be useful

Temporarily fixed, though it'll be dead again in 7 days.
I have on my profile please PM me for the discord link if it doesn't work, that applies here as well.
For some reason Discord doesn't allow for permanent invite links.

EDIT- my mistake, it absolutely does. Link should work permanently now.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Return to Vore game