Tales of Atrocia 0.01 (ON HIATUS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tales of Atrocia 0.01+teaser (RPG MAKER MV VORE GAME)

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:Where is the 5th pred scene?
I got the guy being a dick to the witch apprentice and the apprentice as well as the lizard and the guy but can't figure out who is lucky number 5.

Witch, but some conditions must be followed.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wafflewarlord17 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:16 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
I got the guy being a dick to the witch apprentice and the apprentice as well as the lizard and the guy but can't figure out who is lucky number 5.

What are the conditions if I may ask?
wafflewarlord17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:52 pm

wafflewarlord17 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:

What are the conditions if I may ask?

Spoiler: show
Finish medicine quest and learn of player tragedy, eat apprentice, have enough magic defense.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:14 am

how to eat apprentice?
vgove
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:37 am

vgove wrote:how to eat apprentice?

First you need to help her when she was in Erst Village as she was being bullied at ruins of one house. Than after you helping her, she will move to tent near witch. Talk with her 2 times and it should be done :)
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:36 am

How is the progress on developing the game going?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:47 am

Susuko wrote:How is the progress on developing the game going?

Slowly but is going forward.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:03 am

Saw that both harpy and centaur have a breast vore image. What other feitsh will it include? Like male preds/cock vore/unbirth/underage prey/preds?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Souls6 wrote:Saw that both harpy and centaur have a breast vore image. What other feitsh will it include? Like male preds/cock vore/unbirth/underage prey/preds?

Fetishes are listed in original post on first page.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:50 pm

Will you add "breast expansion" options? :P
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:10 am

snowkid0011 wrote:Will you add "breast expansion" options? :P

Well there will be breast vore temporary expanding breasts of pred. Perhaps I will make some events with it though as quests that would fill world a bit.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby simpsoj » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:45 pm

game looks promising dont over work yourself
simpsoj
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:58 pm

simpsoj wrote:game looks promising dont over work yourself

Thanks, as I said I am doing progress but it is bit slow due to personal issues.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Hello People, sorry for delay, had my computer issues and I wasn't able to continue work on game for over 2 weeks. Luckily now all is fixed and I am working on new update featuring new race some progress on story and more side quests.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LonerImortal » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:11 pm

I enjoyed it so far.
I wonder if you plan on making some Vore mechanic like "Predator simulator" did, on the sense where you can devour enemies during battle or something like Nyan Adventures where you have the option to eat defeated enemies to gain EXP, that would be cool :^)
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:27 am

LonerImortal wrote:I enjoyed it so far.
I wonder if you plan on making some Vore mechanic like "Predator simulator" did, on the sense where you can devour enemies during battle or something like Nyan Adventures where you have the option to eat defeated enemies to gain EXP, that would be cool :^)

For now I have not planned it. To gain exp there will be random encounter. Also some decisions in quests provide more exp. However exp alone isn't most important as most pred scenes have some stat benefit. If anything I think that in pred villages I would add something like Nyan adventure but has to think how to restrain it to pred town area only since outside pred villages, vore is considered as a "very bad" thing - depending on person you encountered.

Also I am glad you are enjoying it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:07 am

Two particular bugs I found.

First, involving the lizard girl: After you defeat her and the merchant shows up, the lizard girl is there and acts like nothing happened if you do what he wants you to do.
 Second, involving the merchant: If you don’t do what he asked, defeat him, and feed him to the lizard girl, talking to the innkeeper and selecting “Gossip” will have the merchant show up again where you first found him.

This is far from exhaustive, considering I just got hold of the game and have spent maybe an hour poking at it, but I thought they were worth mentioning.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:34 am

AssumedPseudonym wrote: Two particular bugs I found.

First, involving the lizard girl: After you defeat her and the merchant shows up, the lizard girl is there and acts like nothing happened if you do what he wants you to do.
 Second, involving the merchant: If you don’t do what he asked, defeat him, and feed him to the lizard girl, talking to the innkeeper and selecting “Gossip” will have the merchant show up again where you first found him.

This is far from exhaustive, considering I just got hold of the game and have spent maybe an hour poking at it, but I thought they were worth mentioning.

Thanks for noticing, error should be fixed now but will do some test to check if it is corrected.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue May 02, 2023 11:53 pm

Sorry for long wait. I had to sadly inform I went a bit to far with my ambitions and due to lack of time, IRL difficulties and people wanting to help difficulties our work time is very limited and pace is way slower than I expected so I decided to put project on Hiatus and perhaps make side game in same universe with bit simpler approach (still monster girls, still same universe but prequels and sequels). Once again sorry :(
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game